Roosh V Forum
Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings (/thread-41331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 03:28 PM)Collide Wrote:  

SJWs are used to causing a huge firestorm of controversy in the hope it will lead to some sort of firing by upper-management shills, but in the case of RoK there is no upper-management. ...

Some Twitter-chicks recently demanded that Tuthmosis should be fired for his obscene articles. I guess it is truly a fucked up situation for them since ROK is owned and operated by "chauvinist pigs" and even the advertisers are "chauvinist pigs". Fuck - even the clients who buy the books are chauvinist pigs or are in the process of becoming chauvinist pigs. Bummer!

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - blairnaso - 10-15-2014

As a woman with 7 1/2 tattoos and depends on what counts, but technically and currently 8 piercings, I will have you
know I am not a women's study major and I am not a man-hating-type feminist. I am happily
dating with do abortions count? Because I found Jesus children and I am a n interesting,
free-thinking, and unique person. I was educated at the finest Central Kansas Academy of Hair and Nails
where I studied A certificate in cosmotology. My tattoo is not cancer ribbon, it
is Christian and unique. I got it after a soul
-changing experience where I visited a Christian hip-hop concert and met with
the pastor.

You are a vicious misogynist and a
judgmental person, and I hope you find the Lord yourself.

Play SJW mad-libs!

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - DannyAlberta - 10-15-2014

here's my attempt at the mad libs:

As a woman with 3 tramp stamp tattoos and 3 clit piercings, I will have you
know I am not "broken" and I am not a slut. I am happily
polyamorously attached with 7 illegitimate children and I am a genuine,
free-spirited, and open-minded person. I was educated at the finest degree-mill
where I studied cis-gendered and patriarchal privilege studies. My tattoo is not about you, it
is about me and about social justice for all oppressed minorities. I got it after a diaper
-changing experience where I visited sierra leone and danced with
the peace corps.

You are a vicious misogynist and a
needle dicked virgin, and I hope you fucking die.

Play SJW mad-libs!

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Quintus Curtius - 10-15-2014

I can't even access ROK right now...this shit must be going ballistic.

Fornulus!

Strictly snappin' necks....

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - samsamsam - 10-15-2014

Which one of you is Aadrianno?

https://disqus.com/home/user/disqus_0HUP...ign=bridge

Mainly posts in 4 letter responses. But occasionally will write something longer.

[Image: lol.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Roosh - 10-15-2014

More power

[Image: d1ABWWV.png]

Capacity was just nearly doubled.

This traffic is quite insane. In our previous viral episode, we never passed more than 1,500 simultaneous users.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - T and A Man - 10-15-2014

Another editors response:

after reviewing the written material, and the subsequent commentary, yes you are all fucking broken.

get the fuck off my server

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - DannyAlberta - 10-15-2014

roosh you've probably thought of this, but for my own comfort, is there any chance this is a bandwidth attack (or some element of the traffic is one)?

some of these sjw's do have tech savvy (comes from spending days at a time on the internet pouting). and they like to silence other people's dissenting views.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Carlos100 - 10-15-2014

This Facebook group has over 1.5 million followers, so it might be one of the reasons traffic is so heavy.

^thanks carlos. probably legit traffic then.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Felix88 - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 06:11 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

This Facebook group has over 1.5 million followers, so it might be one of the reasons traffic is so heavy.

[Image: unsee.gif]

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - TheRookie - 10-15-2014

At first I thought this was a troll posting one of my madlibs

[Image: IG8d8Ol.png]

Jesus Christ, they are like drones.

I have to conclude that putting women in the public sphere is a terrible mistake. They are incapable of thinking objectively or beyond their immediate reality.

This is a good thing when you consider they are able to put their heart and soul into single-mindedly nourishing and loving their children and husband, or nursing patients, or teaching children.

But in the political realm, this strength is easily manipulated by cultural charlatans.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - T and A Man - 10-15-2014

Ditto, discount the physical and meta physical aspects of the bible, just pay attention to philosophy and psychology.

Letting women vote is eve eating the apple, they destroyed paradise.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - TheRookie - 10-15-2014

Notice how many of the women start by saying how they love their husbands and children. If they are married with children this is the first thing they mention. It warms my heart.

The women who have married and have children know deep down that this is their greatest accomplishment, producing and nourishing the next generation. They typically mention their husband and children first, and later on in the comment mention their job. Certainly an indictment of the careerist version of feminism.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - samsamsam - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 06:58 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Notice how many of the women start by saying how they love their husbands and children. If they are married with children this is the first thing they mention.

Though it is nice that they mention them, I think if they were really family focused they wouldn't be spending time participating in the comments section. Even worse, making a profile specifically to toss in a useless comment among the thousands of useless comments from the crazies. I find it very funny that anyone now, or anyone after the 100th comment, really thinks they can say something that has not been said 100 times. Somehow they are the magic unicorn to drop such a gem of comment to make us go "Wow, just wow, you are are magical, amazing insight."

On a side note, TheRookie, you are no rookie!!! You are a genius for that madlib thing you did! Gave me a good laugh. Thanks!

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Ingocnito - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 06:58 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Notice how many of the women start by saying how they love their husbands and children. If they are married with children this is the first thing they mention. It warms my heart.

The women who have married and have children know deep down that this is their greatest accomplishment, producing and nourishing the next generation. They typically mention their husband and children first, and later on in the comment mention their job. Certainly an indictment of the careerist version of feminism.

It's commonly know in the art of negotiating that whenever someone states the first points, then use "but" or offer something towards the end, it essentially means that everything before the "but" statement isn't important, and what comes after or towards the end is all they are concerned with. Psychology of a Slut 101.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - trian1 - 10-15-2014

So, that is a group of 1.5 million people who believe that tats make them unique. I guess the irony escapes them.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Ingocnito - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 12:38 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 12:34 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

^ You two are lucky I'm not a writer over there.

ROK is accepting submissions.

I feel cameo appearances by el Mech and others are in order.. maybe we could make a Halloween Shocker Series.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - germanico - 10-15-2014

Quote: (10-15-2014 06:11 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

1.5 million unique, brave and strong independant sluts cant be wrong.

I find the name "Inked till death" funny. Isnt that the whole point of a tattoo? Of course its "till death", that shit doesnt comes off.

Perhaps they need to remind themselves of the "till death" part to show their commitment to their bad judgement moments.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - Sombro - 10-15-2014

What We’re Afraid to Say About Tattoos

The tattoo epidemic in North America has the potential to alter history as much as any plague has ever done.

There have been more than 40,300 cases over the past six months. Last week, the World Cultural Organization warned that, by early October, there may be thousands of new cases per week. What is not getting said publicly, despite briefings and discussions in the circles of the world’s mental health agencies, is that we are in totally uncharted waters and that Mother Hamster is the only force in charge of the crisis at this time.

There are two possible future chapters to this story that should keep us up at night.

The first possibility is that the tattoo epidemic spreads from North America to megacities in other regions of the developing world. This outbreak is very different from the many that have occurred in North America over the past 20 years. It is much easier to control tattooing in isolated villages. But there has been a 300 percent increase in North America’s population over the last decade, much of it in cities and suburbs. What happens when an fad-prone person yet to become enamoured travels to Brooklyn, L.A., or even... Florida?

The second possibility is now a reality — one that red-pillers are loath to discuss openly but are definitely considering in private: that the tattoo trend is already transmissible through the media. People now want tattoos after watching shitty TV show or seeing them on their dumbass friends. But trends like tattoos are notoriously sloppy in replicating, meaning the ‘Mona Lisa’ one sees on one person may be dumbed down to a “Tweetie Bird” on the next. The current tattoo trend’s hyper-evolution is unprecedented; there has been more meme transmission in the past four months than most likely occurred in the last 500 to 1,000 years. Each new drop of ink represents trillions of throws of the genetic dice.

Why are psychiatric professionals afraid to discuss this? They don’t want to be accused of screaming “Fire!” in a crowded theater — as I’m sure some will accuse me of doing. But the risk is real, and until we consider it, the world will not be prepared to do what is necessary to end the epidemic.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - germanico - 10-15-2014

I hadnt noticed that the woman in the main image on the article has "slut" tattooed on her shoulder.

"Of course that must be photoshopped" I thought. Theres no way anybody is that stupid. So, I did a google search for "slut tattoo" and came up with this gem:

[Image: butt-slut-tattoo.jpg?2f8821]

I imagine what her rationalization process is like:

"Im a strong and unique individual. I live life on my own terms and accept no shit from anybody. My tattoos are representative of my personality and stand for all the trials and tribulations I have overcome. Nobody can judge me for only I can define what I am. I am unique. I am strong. I am also unique again. I am classy and my valuable as an individual. If you cant stand up to my worst you dont deserve the best of me. And I am the very best, nobody deserves me."

^^ Bu Pi Slut?

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - The PerSev - 10-15-2014

Quote:Quote:

Adria Jacobson Very True! Every Tattoo i have is Based on what i have been through and accomplished in my life. Ive Been Molested, Raped, Beaten, Beaten and left for dead, Shot and stabbed by my ex Husband. Ive been through hell. But im a wonderful mother, a loving Wife and partner. This Guy who wrote this MUST be Gay!

Paula Jane Adria, you blew it with that last line. I'm guessing you don't know many gays because they generally NOT women haters like this guy. Most of them are kind, loving etc especially of women. Many of them are the biggest defenders of women against jerks like this blogger that I have ever met.
That line suggests that you believe gay=woman hating asshat, which is as nasty as said bloggers comments.

Sweet when it happens, isn't it?

Quote: (10-15-2014 08:13 PM)The PerSev Wrote:  

Adria Jacobson Very True! Every Tattoo i have is Based on what i have been through and accomplished in my life. Ive Been Molested, Raped, Beaten, Beaten and left for dead, Shot and stabbed by my ex Husband. Ive been through hell. But im a wonderful mother, a loving Wife and partner. This Guy who wrote this MUST be Gay!

There is no way all that happens to her and she is this amazing person. She is just delusional. If you attract that much shit into your life it means maybe you are the shit in your life.

Outrage over ROK article criticizing girls with tattoos and piercings - rkIE - 10-15-2014

Watch out guys. Apparently RoK is only 2,433 signatures away from getting shut down. The twitter feed for this article is pure gold.

http://www.change.org/p/returnofkings-co...e_petition