Roosh V Forum
Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta (/thread-33202.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Transsimian - 10-03-2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comme...and_morty/

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - spokepoker - 10-03-2017

Quote: (10-03-2017 04:37 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2017 01:27 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

What are you blabbing about?

What merited the disfigurement of the ex of Summer? He deserved to be Kronenberged for having picked a girl with bigger boobs?

The show is well-made and has plenty of good moments.

But I would not call myself smart just because I like the bloody show. Many smart people for example also like Monty Python, but certainly not all.

Also your reference as to fucking only girls that come into 5 point vicinity is just dumb. By IQ 140 the women are just 30% of that group and it gets thinner the higher you go. After a certain level you are 99 blokes on 1 woman. No bitch is getting even to 10 points proximity to that IQ.

Whether someone is able to reference scores of TV shows and literature does not automatically make all points valid.

I personally like the show for a variety of reasons, but would not tattoo anything of someone's fleeting idea on my body.

Also - for ladies only:

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Am I the only one who got the humor in his post?

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - King of Monkeys - 10-04-2017

Quote: (10-03-2017 06:01 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

Emancipator laid it on pretty thick so it was hard to miss. I think Zelcorpion just needs a moment to process the heavy sarcasm in Emancipator's post.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Mochihunter - 10-04-2017

I'm kinda stuck guys. What is the secret king refrence?

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-05-2017

Quote: (10-04-2017 10:31 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2017 06:01 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Emancipator laid it on pretty thick so it was hard to miss. I think Zelcorpion just needs a moment to process the heavy sarcasm in Emancipator's post.

I think that copying troll-posts straight from Reddit is in itself bad taste unless he was the one doing it on Reddit. No reason to go NASA Test pilot here again.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - BortimusPrime - 10-05-2017

Quote: (10-04-2017 11:28 PM)Mochihunter Wrote:  

The Gamma from Vox Day's male personality taxonomy.

Essentially its how nerds fantasize about their unrecognized and unproven yet obviously existing superiority in order to dissociate while being shoved into a locker or having a banana shoved up their ass and being marched down the quad while the frat guys yell "HEY EVERYONE LOOK ITS BANANA-ASS!"

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Tactician - 10-05-2017

Quote: (10-05-2017 05:06 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2017 11:28 PM)Mochihunter Wrote:  

The Gamma from Vox Day's male personality taxonomy.

Essentially its how nerds fantasize about their unrecognized and unproven yet obviously existing superiority in order to dissociate while being shoved into a locker or having a banana shoved up their ass and being marched down the quad while the frat guys yell "HEY EVERYONE LOOK ITS BANANA-ASS!"

[Image: flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg]

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Repo - 10-05-2017

@Zel

Its just a copypasta, like:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-05-2017

Quote: (10-05-2017 08:06 AM)Repo Wrote:  

@Zel

Its just a copypasta, like:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-38-Kill-you-all-pic-19.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-6.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-8.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-9.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-11.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-13.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-39-Punishment-pic-20.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-40-Is-003-alive--pic-1.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-40-Is-003-alive--pic-4.jpeg]

[Image: Inu-Yashiki-Vol-5-Ch-40-Is-003-alive--pic-7.jpeg]

Indeed. Except in the Inu Yashiki comic the guy used advanced Alien tech that could send electromagnetic pulse in bullet strength through the screens - and he was a deranged psychopath with a delinquent teenage mindset.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - spokepoker - 10-06-2017

Ok, now I'm lost.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - CynicalContrarian - 10-07-2017

Quote: (10-06-2017 01:19 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Ok, now I'm lost.

I think..., it's some weird fan fiction type "Interdimensional Cable" thing...? [Image: confused.gif]

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-07-2017

Quote: (10-07-2017 05:10 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2017 01:19 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Ok, now I'm lost.

I think..., it's some weird fan fiction type "Interdimensional Cable" thing...? [Image: confused.gif]

It's unrelated, but it's just troll revenge fantasy come true.

Inu Yashiki Manga - now anime movie. Who knows - may be a Hollywood flic one day, because the Japanese are currently far more creative than what the shitheads in California come up with.

It's a story about 2 men - one old and one young - whose bodies are destroyed by an Alien space ship in an accident. The advanced Aliens make it up by transferring their consciousness into 2 advanced mechanical copies of their bodies. One turns out to be a good guy, the other one becomes more evil with all that power.

Nevermind.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Killer Joe - 10-09-2017

Mister Metokur weighs in:

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - germanico - 10-09-2017

^ Roiland started Rick and Morty as a parody of Doc Brown and Marty McFly from Back to the Future. In that one episode Doc has Marty suck his veiny dong to power the time machine. Like all TV, its made for morons, so, there goes the "high IQ" discussion.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Transsimian - 10-10-2017

The Guardian reports riots and police.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...?CMP=fb_gu

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - RexImperator - 10-15-2017

It's the number one TV show among millennials...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/on-demand/0/r...-movement/
Quote:The Telegraph Wrote:

Rick and Morty mania: how toxic fans turned a hit cartoon into a hate movement

...academics also see parallels with Gamergate, which sparked into life in 2014 online. The misogynistic movement was ostensibly about ethics in game journalism, but quickly turned into a mob that revealed personal information almost exclusively about women working in the videogame industry.

“There appears to be this exclusionary tendency based around gender – it’s a boy’s club, and girls can’t come into our treehouse, which then overlooks fans who don’t think that way,” says Andrea Braithwaite of the Institute of Technology at the University of Ontario, who has written about Gamergate and geek masculinity.

Many of the more toxic elements of the Rick and Morty fanbase consciously identify as geeks, not least because of shared characteristics with the lead character in the programme. “The protagonist is a cynical narcissistic character who sees himself as superior to others and acts out of self-interest, and it’s possible some audiences think that kind of a representation is an endorsement,” says Braithwaite. “They maybe feel like it’s not being understood properly.”

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - BortimusPrime - 10-16-2017

I guess you have to give Harmon credit, he couldn't have planned it better. By bragging about having a female writing staff he can deflect all criticism of his show going down the toilet as being the sexist machinations of white male internet trolls.

Although from what I've seen of the "toxic" fanbase, the group of idiots at McDonald's screaming wubalubadubdub and demanding their szechuan sauce looked pretty diverse. And it seems to be women and gays making all the creepy tumblr fanfiction and cosplaying.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Mochihunter - 03-05-2018

NSFW

When you thought the Mr. Meeseeks shit couldn't get weirder.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-05-2018

Quote: (10-10-2017 04:21 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

The Guardian reports riots and police.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/201...?CMP=fb_gu

The cerebral stratospheric vibrations can be felt from continents away. I am blown away by this super-high-IQ fanbase.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - CynicalContrarian - 03-08-2018

Quote: (03-05-2018 03:18 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The cerebral stratospheric vibrations can be felt from continents away. I am blown away by this super-high-IQ fanbase.

One man's trash is another man's treasure :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/AJA_Cortes/status/971617986611048449][/url]

I'm rather certain Alexander stands by his analysis.
All 27 tweets on this mind you.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - astro - 05-16-2018

Put your flame hats on, this should be good. A therapist-seeing, anxiety filled, carousel rider trashes men who talk about R&M on dates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/annaroseiovin...9844640770

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - AnonymousBosch - 05-16-2018

Quote: (05-16-2018 08:45 PM)astro Wrote:  

Put your flame hats on, this should be good. A therapist-seeing, anxiety filled, carousel rider trashes men who talk about R&M on dates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/annaroseiovin...9844640770

Holy hell, I actually agree with a Vice Writer.

I guess a broken clock...

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - astro - 05-16-2018

You also date men who talk about Rick and Morty? [Image: tongue.gif]

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - AnonymousBosch - 05-17-2018

No, but I'm pretty sure I've banged the girlfriend of one whilst he went and cried in the park convinced himself that letting superior men rail his woman was actually evidence of his High IQ.

Rick & Morty: A Modern Tale Of An Alcoholic And An Incipient Beta - Simeon_Strangelight - 05-17-2018

You don't talk with women about such things. Sometimes your interests intertwine and you can talk about it - wine, food, traveling.

That so many men do it is a sign that the soy and Game-lessness reaches new lows. Men in the past sometimes knew full well that you don't with a woman about your stamp collection or model trains passion. Though I use "wanna see my stamp collection" as euphemism to "wanna fuck at my place?".

And now they ordered 70 more episodes of Rick and Morty. I like the show, but boy is one of the creators a raving radical leftie, cuck and male feminist. It's a wonder that he created this show in the first place - must have been some natural masculine remnant. And honestly - we are all shitlords who have been just indoctrinated to be good marxists idiots working against our nature with this fake chivalry and feminism.