Roosh V Forum
Roma Gypsies Invade England - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Roma Gypsies Invade England (/thread-30118.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Roma Gypsies Invade England - InternationPlayboy - 11-18-2013

The thing with people defending the gypsys, saying everyone is profiling. It doesn't sound like it's the type of profiling like saying all blacks are gang members, because an overwhelming amount of blacks are not hang members, but it does sound like a vast majority of gypsys are peices of shit. Anyone I've ever heard anything about gypsys from have confirmed they are the scum of the earth. It seems to be a unanimous decision. Soup, have you ever even met a gypsy? I haven't, but like is said, it seems to be unanimous.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - soup - 11-18-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:42 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

The thing with people defending the gypsys, saying everyone is profiling. It doesn't sound like it's the type of profiling like saying all blacks are gang members, because an overwhelming amount of blacks are not hang members, but it does sound like a vast majority of gypsys are peices of shit. Anyone I've ever heard anything about gypsys from have confirmed they are the scum of the earth. It seems to be a unanimous decision. Soup, have you ever even met a gypsy? I haven't, but like is said, it seems to be unanimous.

I've only met gypsies who are talented musicians with the craziest practice ethics and standards of quality in what they do.

I"m not saying that we shouldn't be worried about a lot of the "bad" gypsies. I'm just saying that when you guys post sweeping statements about Gypsies, you got to realize that you are including a lot people who are NOT part of that bad group.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Libertas - 11-18-2013

Oh, they understand it. I don't think anyone here would have a problem with who you describe. They're just saying that their statements about Gypsies are, in general, true. They recognize that patterns exist and judge accordingly. Judge the group by its culture, but judge the individual by his actions.

Isn't that a fundamental plank in being a red piller?

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Que enspastic - 11-18-2013

[Image: D0hpn7z.png]

WB

Roma Gypsies Invade England - soup - 11-18-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 06:03 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Oh, they understand it. I don't think anyone here would have a problem with who you describe. They're just saying that their statements about Gypsies are, in general, true. They recognize that patterns exist and judge accordingly. Judge the group by its culture, but judge the individual by his actions.

Isn't that a fundamental plank in being a red piller?

RedPill is about recognizing the reality, the entire reality, and not making generalizations and not dealing in hyperbole. That's what most women do. There are women who are exceptions as well. Redpill is about the truth.

I'm not trying to white wash here. You guys got to know more about your target before you condemn an entire race of people with your words.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Libertas - 11-18-2013

It's hard to call it hyperbole when almost everyone who has ever had an encounter with a gypsy, including multiple members of this forum from different backgrounds and countries, and numerous peoples and cultures going back centuries, all say the exact same thing.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - turbopg - 11-18-2013

@Que enspastic - well, she looks like one of the gypsies that was able to integrate, judging by her appearance. some gypsies can integrate in the society and dress and act like Romanians, we are always open to respecting a gypsy if he or she proves that she deserves the respect. but many gypsies at first seems like respectable people only to then show their true face and do something annoying that makes you think to yourself "yeap, the gypsy is still a gypsy".
you can categorize gypsies
- wrongdoing or wrong behaving gypsies - very many, it keeps reminding you that there's something wrong with the majority of them
- the gypsies that seem to be integrated but then show their true faces and prove to be assholes
- the gypsies that are fully integrated and dress and act like the locals - very few though.
yes some gypsies are ok but considering that very large numbers of them aren't, it's reasonable to start off from a presumption of guilt until proven otherwise, unlike with most other races and ethnicities.

you think American women are fat, ugly and masculine? lol then look at this video (@ 0:50) from a village the gypsies have built close to Iasi. police raids and arrests are a common thing in that village
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FEqC8FlAFo
shouting like that is common for the traditional gypsies
here, notice the difference - the presenter and the police woman are Romanian, the fat bitches are gypsy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJwjwc_d_nE

Roma Gypsies Invade England - InternationPlayboy - 11-18-2013

That gypsy girl is cute. Definitely would bang.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - WalterBlack - 11-18-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 12:02 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

LOL people are still confusing Romanians and Romanis.

Some poeple are so dumb I'm surprised they haven't confused them with these guys:

[Image: 01_21_2013_roman-soldiers.jpg]

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Giovonny - 11-18-2013

Didn't England invade India?

Now Indians are invading England.

If they were smart, they would close their borders.

I lock the door at my house, because I don't want anyone coming in.

Imperialist nations should know this.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - CaliforniaSupreme - 11-18-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 06:33 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

That gypsy girl is cute. Definitely would bang.

Really? I don't think she's good looking at all.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - turbopg - 11-18-2013

@WalterBlack - To confuse us with the Romans would be much more fair. The name of Romania comes from Romans as they have conquered Dacia in the beginning of our era. The Romanian language is derived from Latin again because the Romans imposed it here. History says that some of the Roman troups remained here because they married the local Dacian women so it's not something new for the local beauty to be appreciated by the newcomers. We are descendants of the Romans but in no way related to the gypsies

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Aliblahba - 11-18-2013

Gypsies sound like bunch of pussies, like burning old women alive. Why don't you all fight back? We have 1M+ here and they don't pull that stunt.

Quote: (11-18-2013 07:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Didn't England invade India?

Now Indians are invading England.

If they were smart, they would close their borders.

I lock the door at my house, because I don't want anyone coming in.

Imperialist nations should know this.

Indians in the UK and Romani gypsies are not the same thing. Gypsies left India a long time ago:

European Roma descended from Indian 'untouchables', genetic study shows

Here's a Romani girl visiting India:

England didn't "invade" India..they came there to trade, raised their own militia and then managed to overcome the local Indian rulers through divide and conquer. The soldiers fighting for the British were nearly all Indian!

The Indians who moved to the UK since the 1950s are VERY different to Roma gypsies from Europe. Most immigration from India into the UK ended in 1970s. I was born and raised in the UK and I didn't even know anybody of my generation (I'm in my late 30's) who had an Indian accent. Everybody of my age of an Indian background in the UK was born in the UK.

Living in the US, I see a lot of FOB Indians of the type that I didn't see in the UK growing up. British Indians are one of the most wealthy and educated communities in the UK (and the same for Indian-Americans in the US).

When I was a kid, when gypsies came to town they would camp in the local park, leave shit and trash everywhere then disappear after a few weeks. As kids we were told to stay the fuck away from them, since they could beat the shit out of you and then leave town.

The UK can't close it's border to the Romani because they are EU citizens. The EU has open borders.

Quote: (11-18-2013 08:18 PM)turbopg Wrote:  

@WalterBlack - To confuse us with the Romans would be much more fair. The name of Romania comes from Romans as they have conquered Dacia in the beginning of our era. The Romanian language is derived from Latin again because the Romans imposed it here. History says that some of the Roman troups remained here because they married the local Dacian women so it's not something new for the local beauty to be appreciated by the newcomers. We are descendants of the Romans but in no way related to the gypsies

If you ask the average person what the main "Romance" (Latin descended) languages are they'll say French, Italian, Spanish. They usually forget that Romanian is a Romance language.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Sonsowey - 11-18-2013

Background reading on who the gypsies really are, genetically.

Many are highly admixed with the European populations they live amongst. Genetically they definitely have unique ancestry but that has been very diluted over the years. The difference now is much more a cultural one than anything. For instance, the Welsh "Roma" have basically no notable South Asian heritage at all...

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2...orelz-lArU

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Teedub - 11-19-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:30 PM)soup Wrote:  

Let's condemn individual people's bad actions not an entire race, ok?

Otherwise it could be argued that white people are killing the Earth, and all black people are gang members.

You're being too apologetic on their behalf on this thread I think. Less than 1% of black people are in involved in gangs I'm guessing, and similarly for white people in leading positions of mega-corporations with unethical policies. However, just look at the anecdotal evidence from Romanians and surrounding countries on this thread alone, combined with all the reports across Europe in all news sources, and I would estimate that probably 10% of Roma gypsies are deserving of a place to live. At most. There's no smoke without fire and also, you've never ever lived even remotely near them. You should be glad!

Roma Gypsies Invade England - bojangles - 11-19-2013

Yeah soup, you should try living near them, you'll change your mind fast.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - WanderingSoul - 11-19-2013

Met a Hungarian at the gym the other day.

He had nothing nice to say about the Gypsies in Hungary.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Mekorig - 11-19-2013

Quote: (11-19-2013 08:24 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Met a Hungarian at the gym the other day.

He had nothing nice to say about the Gypsies in Hungary.

Meet anyone from a place were Rom are a significant number, and they will have nothing nice to say about the Rom.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - The beast - 11-19-2013

Roma Gypsies are a massive problem in france.

I walked home not even 2km away, and in the first 100m or so I seen an astounding 7 gypsies, 2 of which were rummaging through bins.

Filthy knackers

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Arg expert - 11-19-2013

Quote: (11-18-2013 05:16 PM)Volk Wrote:  

The other side (Gypsies) doesn't help it either, stealing anything that is not bolted down to sell for scrap, such as public statues, trashcans, locks and such.

Beg to differ. They ALSO steal what has been bolted down.[Image: confused.gif] Just spend a bit more time stealing it, is all.

Seriously, they love stealing copper. Must be they eat copper for breakfast?

Roma Gypsies Invade England - InternationPlayboy - 11-19-2013

There's money in copper. I remember a couple of years ago some guys in Vegas came up with an elaborate plan to dress up as city workers and take all of the copper out of the lights on the highway. They say they made a killing, a few million.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Futre - 11-19-2013

I recall a class I had a couple years ago when I was getting my law degree. It was some mandatory european law class I didnt'd really care about anyway. The textbook discussion came up about the supposedly discriminitory practices against gypsy people in Romania and what the European Union should do against it. Back then, I knew a few people from Romania, the most reasonable people you can imagine, and they where all very anti gypsy. I decided to pull one out of the liberal playbook and said in the discussion that the Romanian people have experience with the Roma the must know what they're talking about. The discussion fell silent after that and I got a low mark than I thought I deserved. Sort of a ramble, but my point is, those gypsy people are the worst.

Roma Gypsies Invade England - Hades - 11-20-2013

Quote: (11-16-2013 08:32 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Alongside Somalians

You have many of them in the UK as well? This is a rant (lame since it's about work) and I hope I don't get banned for it.

In Minnesota, I think we have the largest concentration of Somalians outside of Somalia. Not a huge fan of them.

They're very slow workers, understand little english - or maybe they pretend not to understand, and receive too many privileges from the state and their jobs (they are practically unfireable). They get to leave the line at the factory several times every day to go pray - even more so during Ramadan - and everyone else gets to pick up the slack.

They are all weak as kittens and hardly as useful to moving heavy things as middle-aged women. In their home country, I think, they had no culture of manual labor.

Their food is awful, they foul up the break rooms, refrigerators, bathrooms, microwaves, sinks, vending machines, everything. For months we used to find human shit all over the walls and floor of the bathroom until the supervisor walked in on two Somalians one day who thought it was normal and that everybody did it. Now there are signs in the bathroom in four languages instructing people not to shit on the walls. I just don't understand it.

It's probably racist to some degree to apply this to "all" Somalians but I've worked with ten or eleven Somalians so far and no exceptions were found whatsoever. Some were pleasant, some were surly, but all of them sucked at their jobs and had no work ethic whatsoever even if they'd been there for ten years. I don't hate these guys at all (god they're strange) but I never want to be forced to interact with them on a daily basis.
There are a few actual African Americans at work (immigrants from Kenya and South Africa IIRC) and they're great to work with. Not sure what is up with Somalians.

Over time it seems that all the Somalians gravitate towards the same easy shit departments where fifteen or twenty years ago all of the retarded and disabled people at work were sent, usually a job that can't be fucked up like folding up cardboard boxes or taping packages together. This is either by choice or at the behest of the departments they "worked" for.

It's demented that in a place that pays everyone the same hourly wage, I have to make an extra effort to select working companions who have initiative and drive (why, oh why would they ever bother working harder than they must?) but the small differences in temperament and attitude make the job much less gay.