Roosh V Forum
Greek islands data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Greek islands data sheet (/thread-10401.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Greek islands data sheet - Apocalyptica - 08-02-2013

Quote: (11-16-2012 03:00 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Greek girls dancing on Skiathos.

Greek girls watching rock group concert on Skiathos.

Greeks on Skiathos.

Snapshots of Banana beach popular Greek girls destination.

Kamaki, the banana beach bar is closed. It does not exist anymore. It is now on a hill ("bananistas")

Greek islands data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-03-2013

Quote: (08-02-2013 03:04 PM)Apocalyptica Wrote:  

Kamaki, i am going with a fuck buddy to Corfu. How is that island? Thanks.

This island has sth for everyone.Beaches with Scandinavians (close to the main city) with EE girls(Dasia, Palaiokastritsa), with English girls (Sidari, Kasiopi onthe northern side), German girls (Acharavi) and totally drunk British girls ready for everything (the famous Kavos in the south side).With a girl I would largely prefer the city of Corfu and the northern side like Sidari where there is the famous "Channel of love" where pairs from Europe give eternal love promises.
Generally a very good island to bring a girl lots of places to explore and of course you can get lucky some days if she is tolerant or her attention has been reduced by the charms of the island.It is also the Greek island with the most cultured European style people since it has been the only place in Greece that had never turkish occupation being under Italians).

Greek islands data sheet - Kangaroo - 08-03-2013

Hitting up the Greek islands with a couple of mates in mid Sep til mid Oct. This is what ive got planned so far:

Mykonos 3 days
Ios 5 days
Santorini 2 days
Crete5 days
Rhodes 4 days
Corfu 2 days
Keffalonia 3 days
Athens 3 days

Trying to get in the party spots first before it gets too cold. Any suggestions on amount of days i should stay in each or removing an island all together?

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-04-2013

Quote: (08-06-2012 03:57 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I recommend Kreta.There are so many targets and the girls greet you well.I messed up logistics by dating multople girls.With a little patience and focus everything is possible.New hot arrivals everyday.
Now I am burned out cause some primitive,noisy Russians did not stop banging doors till 6.00 in the morning.Hotel with Russians can be double sword.You get Russian women but out of rules russian guys as well.The bartender did not stop hitting women in the night.They stay ay hotel bar waiting to be hit.

Great thread Kamaki it's inspiring me to spend a few days in Crete! I'm just about to book a flight to Heraklion but wanted to ask a few questions:

1) figure I should stay in one place as it's just a few days, so I don't spread myself too thin. Torn between Hersonissos or Malia (on Crete)...are they both pretty good in their own way or is one better than the other? Seems like you were blown away with Hersonissos...
2) how are the beaches? Someone told me the beaches are rocky and that's what it looks like in the online photos. So during the day will it be pool game mostly?
3) how far are these places from the airport in Herakion? is is basically like a 25 minute taxi ride from the airport like it looks on the map?
4) any recommendations in terms of where to stay that won't be excessively noisy but that have a decent amount of talent?
5) will running solo there be trickier? Right now it's just me..trying to get a buddy to join the battle but he's still 50-50. The way I read the thread you seem to be out solo but not sure.

As I live in Moscow it will be great to be in a place where I can game women other than Russians.

Thanks

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-05-2013

Quote: (08-04-2013 09:49 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2012 03:57 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I recommend Kreta.There are so many targets and the girls greet you well.I messed up logistics by dating multople girls.With a little patience and focus everything is possible.New hot arrivals everyday.
Now I am burned out cause some primitive,noisy Russians did not stop banging doors till 6.00 in the morning.Hotel with Russians can be double sword.You get Russian women but out of rules russian guys as well.The bartender did not stop hitting women in the night.They stay ay hotel bar waiting to be hit.

Great thread Kamaki it's inspiring me to spend a few days in Crete! I'm just about to book a flight to Heraklion but wanted to ask a few questions:

1) figure I should stay in one place as it's just a few days, so I don't spread myself too thin. Torn between Hersonissos or Malia (on Crete)...are they both pretty good in their own way or is one better than the other? Seems like you were blown away with Hersonissos...
2) how are the beaches? Someone told me the beaches are rocky and that's what it looks like in the online photos. So during the day will it be pool game mostly?
3) how far are these places from the airport in Herakion? is is basically like a 25 minute taxi ride from the airport like it looks on the map?
4) any recommendations in terms of where to stay that won't be excessively noisy but that have a decent amount of talent?
5) will running solo there be trickier? Right now it's just me..trying to get a buddy to join the battle but he's still 50-50. The way I read the thread you seem to be out solo but not sure.

As I live in Moscow it will be great to be in a place where I can game women other than Russians.

Thanks

[email protected] about to book my flight to Crete and prices just went up by over $350 - what the hell?

Now I look and the Split flight is literally 1/3 cheaper from Moscow than the flight to Crete.

So still can't pull the trigger but thinking Greece will be the better play just bc of the massive party scene there but Split/Croatia are so much cheaper. Not much on Split in the archives other than Handsome Creepy Eel's datasheet - anyone been to Split recently and or both places? Wondering if Split will be deserted in late August kinda like Zagreb (even though it's on the coast).

Greek islands data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-05-2013

1.Malia is just 30 minutes from Hersonissos so there is not a deal.Malia has 4 big beaches Hersonissos is more concentrated.
2.The beaches in Malia are with sand in Hersonissos they are rocky and with sand.
3.Airport is in Heraklion Hersonissos is just 30 mi utes from Heraklion.
4.The cheaper the better meaning you find hotter girls in cheaper hotels.
5.Better to have local contacts.

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-06-2013

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:27 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

1.Malia is just 30 minutes from Hersonissos so there is not a deal.Malia has 4 big beaches Hersonissos is more concentrated.
2.The beaches in Malia are with sand in Hersonissos they are rocky and with sand.
3.Airport is in Heraklion Hersonissos is just 30 mi utes from Heraklion.
4.The cheaper the better meaning you find hotter girls in cheaper hotels.
5.Better to have local contacts.

Thanks.

Ok so I went ahead and booked a flight to Crete...pretty interested in how this goes, will stay in Hersonissos and report back in a few weeks. Really hoping that late August there turns into mostly Russians, Poles, Scandis & Ukrainians in town and I don't end up in some nightmarish sea of British tourists....

Greek islands data sheet - Greek kamaki - 08-07-2013

The good thing with Greece is in my opinion that it makes you competitive.When I compare it with the highway in Poland or CR there is no relation.In Greece you need to be sharp,fast and hit strong.

Greek islands data sheet - JohnQPublic - 08-07-2013

Agree Kamaki. I'm here in Hersonissos now. The scene is about half Dutch, then Russians, Germans, Swiss and smaller number of Italians, French, Israeli, even some serbs and croats I met. No English at all. I've heard some Scandinavians around but haven't seen any at the beach or at night. Half or more of the Dutch are students under 21, they and the young Swiss run around in big groups (3 - 10) with zero game, surrounding girls on the dance floor til they run away. Then once the dance floor is cleared out those guys get off and it's back to normal.. But they mostly stick to a couple of clubs that are only them. Where did you find the Scandinavians Greek Kamaki?

The Russian girls here are not top level, the Russian girls I met who were on vacation when I was in Odessa are average two points more beautiful. But there are a few hotties here and there, they are in New York Bar mostly. They seem to get picked up really early, so you have to hit fast. The Greek guys here are very nice, unlike on some islands where they seem to want to own the hot foreign girls. But they have all the places where russians go staked out and they are waiting for them, so it's a numbers game. After 1AM it's about 3:1 guys, so you have to be somewhat lucky to be talking to one who is DTF before another guy bags her. Last night one Russian girl told me at about 3AM that they had to go home so they can get up in time for breakfast in their all-inclusive hotel. I think they are on tight budgets and at least half don't speak anything more than really basic English. So as the night progresses, things get harder. I met German girls all three nights in New York bar, but in this environment they are time wasters. So I use a more aggressive "Make the Ho say no" strategy if they are good looking and acting interested.

Greek islands data sheet - JohnQPublic - 08-09-2013

Last night things were a lot more interesting. Also got good intel. So a quick post for guys who are planning a trip to Crete based on this thread. I talked to a guy who was here last year and he said it was awesome. But he says this year it's not, the Russian girls aren't as hot and there are a lot more guys. He also told me he was in Kos last week and it was full of teenagers. Lots of Scandinavians, but really young.

Here, if you want to game Russian 5 - 7 girls, you can probably succeed, or if you want to hit on Dutch student girls, you have huge numbers to try, on average they are better looking than the Russians and in the bars where they go the ratio is pretty much even. But when a Czech girl is by far the hottest girl in a city full of Russians, you know the Russians didn't bring the A-Team.

I went out early last night to the Havana Bar where the Scandinavians are supposed to be and when I got there, there were only 4 people at the bar, so I go in and there's this very hot 1m80 blond with another girl standing at the bar. She gives me the eye (the bar was empty and I'm tall), so knowing the hot girl game from Prague, I totally ignore her, and go stand at the bar on the other side of the friend. I immediately hear them speaking Czech, so when I get my drink I say "nazdravi" (cheers in czech, which is different that nastarovia -- russian). So they did the toast and just looked at me to see what I would say next. When you can speak Czech outside of CZ it's like a secret code and pretty much any Czech is guaranteed to want to know why you can speak it. Turns out they are twin sisters (non-identical) from a small city in the Northeast. To make a long story short they took off, telling me they would be in Palm Beach Club, which is turning out to be the best place, so i said i would be there later. When I got there I the tall one was already hooked up with a Dutch guy, so we teamed up and worked the sisters together. He told me the tall one was the hottest girl he had ever talked to and the guy who was here last year said she was the hottest on the island. So I was going to say she was a 9, but based on those guys I'll say she's a 10 and the sister an 8. The Dutch guy was making out with the tall one but the sister was really tough, she had game too. She was dancing with a guy the whole night, but always looking at me, so i was like whatever, she found a geek. But later he comes over and speaks Czech to me...turns out it was their brother and she had been interested the whole time! But I got her number and we're supposed to meet again.

Very few Scandinavians here. I only met three Swedish girls the night before last, but one was smoking hot, I would put her equal with the Czech, but then its down to whether you prefer Slavic or Nordic. The Greek guys here are non-aggressive and there aren't many of the studly types you see in Kos and Rhodes. Here they just standing around looking. After I opened the Swedes and we started to dance around at the bar, three Greeks immediately came around and a 4th ran up with shots before he even talked to them, so I backed off to let them flail, but within 5 minutes the girls ran out of the place.

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-09-2013

Quote: (08-09-2013 06:11 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Last night things were a lot more interesting. Also got good intel. So a quick post for guys who are planning a trip to Crete based on this thread. I talked to a guy who was here last year and he said it was awesome. But he says this year it's not, the Russian girls aren't as hot and there are a lot more guys. He also told me he was in Kos last week and it was full of teenagers. Lots of Scandinavians, but really young.

Here, if you want to game Russian 5 - 7 girls, you can probably succeed, or if you want to hit on Dutch student girls, you have huge numbers to try, on average they are better looking than the Russians and in the bars where they go the ratio is pretty much even. But when a Czech girl is by far the hottest girl in a city full of Russians, you know the Russians didn't bring the A-Team.

I went out early last night to the Havana Bar where the Scandinavians are supposed to be and when I got there, there were only 4 people at the bar, so I go in and there's this very hot 1m80 blond with another girl standing at the bar. She gives me the eye (the bar was empty and I'm tall), so knowing the hot girl game from Prague, I totally ignore her, and go stand at the bar on the other side of the friend. I immediately hear them speaking Czech, so when I get my drink I say "nazdravi" (cheers in czech, which is different that nastarovia -- russian). So they did the toast and just looked at me to see what I would say next. When you can speak Czech outside of CZ it's like a secret code and pretty much any Czech is guaranteed to want to know why you can speak it. Turns out they are twin sisters (non-identical) from a small city in the Northeast. To make a long story short they took off, telling me they would be in Palm Beach Club, which is turning out to be the best place, so i said i would be there later. When I got there I the tall one was already hooked up with a Dutch guy, so we teamed up and worked the sisters together. He told me the tall one was the hottest girl he had ever talked to and the guy who was here last year said she was the hottest on the island. So I was going to say she was a 9, but based on those guys I'll say she's a 10 and the sister an 8. The Dutch guy was making out with the tall one but the sister was really tough, she had game too. She was dancing with a guy the whole night, but always looking at me, so i was like whatever, she found a geek. But later he comes over and speaks Czech to me...turns out it was their brother and she had been interested the whole time! But I got her number and we're supposed to meet again.

Very few Scandinavians here. I only met three Swedish girls the night before last, but one was smoking hot, I would put her equal with the Czech, but then its down to whether you prefer Slavic or Nordic. The Greek guys here are non-aggressive and there aren't many of the studly types you see in Kos and Rhodes. Here they just standing around looking. After I opened the Swedes and we started to dance around at the bar, three Greeks immediately came around and a 4th ran up with shots before he even talked to them, so I backed off to let them flail, but within 5 minutes the girls ran out of the place.

good stuff. Those student types sound perfect for me! [Image: smile.gif] I guess the area will change week by week but it's interesting to hear about the lack of Scandis and 7+ Russian girls. Bit suprised actually.

What would you venture to guess the ratio is now of ladies there? (i.e. Czech, Russian, Ukrainain, Swedish etc.)

Greek islands data sheet - JohnQPublic - 08-09-2013

Student types seem to be the best bet. I only tried those places one night, then last night i changed up to my advantage. The 7+ Russians are around but you see few at night. I think they are getting locked up in daytime game and/or not going out much. The ones that do are hard to get near if many greeks are around

Ratios. Hard to guess. At night 50% or more Dutch. 25% russian 10% german. Then greek maybe 5%. Then swiss, italian, israeli. If you go in new york bar it's 50% or more russian. And guys more than 50% Greek. I've talked to 3 swedish, 2 czech, and 2 ukrainian, basically one group of each. Scandinavian and czech languages i easily recognize and there are not many of these people around.

I know one 19yo student fom kiev i met pipelining for odessa. She's an 8. She told me she is going to Chania...alone...hmmmm. When she told the travel agent luxury hotel, crete, they said Chania. She didn't know anything about hersonissos. So maybe russian tour agencies got booted from luxury hotels here last year if they were getting done day and night and being exhibitionist at the pool and other guests complained.

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-12-2013

Quote: (08-09-2013 11:02 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Student types seem to be the best bet. I only tried those places one night, then last night i changed up to my advantage. The 7+ Russians are around but you see few at night. I think they are getting locked up in daytime game and/or not going out much. The ones that do are hard to get near if many greeks are around

Ratios. Hard to guess. At night 50% or more Dutch. 25% russian 10% german. Then greek maybe 5%. Then swiss, italian, israeli. If you go in new york bar it's 50% or more russian. And guys more than 50% Greek. I've talked to 3 swedish, 2 czech, and 2 ukrainian, basically one group of each. Scandinavian and czech languages i easily recognize and there are not many of these people around.

I know one 19yo student fom kiev i met pipelining for odessa. She's an 8. She told me she is going to Chania...alone...hmmmm. When she told the travel agent luxury hotel, crete, they said Chania. She didn't know anything about hersonissos. So maybe russian tour agencies got booted from luxury hotels here last year if they were getting done day and night and being exhibitionist at the pool and other guests complained.

Good stuff. Have booked the flight to Crete already but not the hotel. Chersonissos seems to be one of the better places on the Island, but from what I read I thought there would be more Poles, Czechs and Ukrainians, seems to be more Dutch now than anything else. Wondering if maybe I should try another city on the island [Image: icon_question.gif] Clearly Malia is out of the question due to the Brit factor.

U having any luck doing any pool day game?

Greek islands data sheet - JohnQPublic - 08-12-2013

Pool scene is very good but I'm on vacation so not working it. The star beach foam party everyday is better than some of the clubs. Lots of people from malia go there, so good mix.

Malia is apparently done. Clubs are half empty now and when people want to go out they go to Hersonissos. British newspapers in July reported one stabbing one week, three rapes another. Everybody i met that has been there says don't go for any reason.

I talked to somebody working here for the last couple of years. Very few Scandinavians since around 2010. Now the city is mostly Dutch and Russians with little money. Teenagers are all gone, so Dutch scene is clubbers, they are world class. Czech partiers are not in Crete. Most young Czechs go on vacation in June and early July.

Most Russians I met stay in Hersonnisos Palace. Solo travelers hook up in there before they go out. Depending on how long you stay, uou can go to santorini in about 2 hours and mykonos in about 5 hours by catamaran. If there are top Russians and EE girls they will be there looking for money guys. Last time in Mykonos in July i met 2 groups of Czech in one day. The hottest ones. Otherwise you could stay in Chania or Hersonnissos day or two then decide. I think it's easier and cheaper to get a place when you're here.

Greek islands data sheet - Akula - 08-14-2013

Quote: (08-12-2013 08:14 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

Pool scene is very good but I'm on vacation so not working it. The star beach foam party everyday is better than some of the clubs. Lots of people from malia go there, so good mix.

Malia is apparently done. Clubs are half empty now and when people want to go out they go to Hersonissos. British newspapers in July reported one stabbing one week, three rapes another. Everybody i met that has been there says don't go for any reason.

I talked to somebody working here for the last couple of years. Very few Scandinavians since around 2010. Now the city is mostly Dutch and Russians with little money. Teenagers are all gone, so Dutch scene is clubbers, they are world class. Czech partiers are not in Crete. Most young Czechs go on vacation in June and early July.

Most Russians I met stay in Hersonnisos Palace. Solo travelers hook up in there before they go out. Depending on how long you stay, uou can go to santorini in about 2 hours and mykonos in about 5 hours by catamaran. If there are top Russians and EE girls they will be there looking for money guys. Last time in Mykonos in July i met 2 groups of Czech in one day. The hottest ones. Otherwise you could stay in Chania or Hersonnissos day or two then decide. I think it's easier and cheaper to get a place when you're here.

LOL Star Beach foam party...I guess I'll have to hit that could be fun. Think I will just focus on Chersonissos as I'm only there for 4 days.

@Greek Kamaki - that airline tracking page is gold - sort of a mini-game changer. Only issue is that a lot of the flights are from Athens which must be where tons of people connect (so you can't tell where they are coming from really (obv. they are not all Greeks)).

So far there seem to be quite a lot of Russians, Germans, English and some Czechs, Swiss, Dutch and French coming direct. A few Italians and Belgians thrown in there too.

European Airport Traffic to Heraklion

I'm hoping that most of the Athens flights are connecting flights out of Warsaw, Kiev, Prague and Belgrade!! [Image: smile.gif]

Greek islands data sheet - Booyah - 02-23-2014

why Corfu has been mentioned as a one without a large amount of English ? GOD, saw there more english than in England.

Recommend you to watch ''english in kavos'' on yt.

Greek islands data sheet - Soma - 02-23-2014

Quote: (02-23-2014 05:01 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

why Corfu has been mentioned as a one without a large amount of English ? GOD, saw there more english than in England.

Recommend you to watch ''english in kavos'' on yt.

Nobody said that on this thread. Rather, the first and subsequent posts make it clear that Corfu is a main place where the English go:

Quote: (02-11-2012 07:59 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

1.If you want drubk English girls ready for everything you should hit Faliraki Rhodos,Malia Kreta,Kavos Corfu,Kardamaina Kos,Zakynthos Laganas,.These are the places where stag parties of English take place.

Quote: (11-16-2012 03:38 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Places to meet drunk English girls.
Kavos in Corfu.

Greek islands data sheet - Greek kamaki - 03-02-2014

Zakinthos island the Yugo experience.Czechs and Sloavks tend to prefer Ionian islands as well.

Greek islands data sheet - WestIndianArchie - 03-08-2014

Is this a typical home in Santorini, or Greek millionaire spot?

[Image: tumblr_mzbziwFMAO1qb0bzxo1_1280.jpg]

Greek islands data sheet - Kangaroo - 03-08-2014

millionaire spot

Greek islands data sheet - velvet - 03-09-2014

Is it worth to go to crete in april may or july?

Greek islands data sheet - MrRoundtree - 03-09-2014

Is august still considered peak season? Also, where are the best places for solo travelers (meeting people and such..)

Greek islands data sheet - Kangaroo - 03-09-2014

Peak season is July and August. I went September last year and it was a huge let down.

Mykonos and Ios have a good party scene. I've never been to Crete but would go in July.

Greek islands data sheet - naswanji - 03-10-2014

You guys who have been around the Greek islands (especially Greek Kamaki): what would you say would be the best island to post up at for a longer stay, i.e. several months over the summer?

Ideal combination would be:
1. Good variety of tourists to swoop
2. Enough activities/nature/local culture to explore and not get bored
3. Potential "home field advantage" that could be built up by a longer stay.

I do speak Greek, so I would hope to integrate somewhat to the local Greek society and not just hang around tourists. Also I wouldn't want to go the route of building up status by working at a bar/hotel, since I already have a full-time business.

Greek islands data sheet - Soma - 04-12-2014

Anyone know of a (western) boxing gym, suitable for beginner/intermediate and english speakers, on any of the Greek islands?