Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 12-06-2018

Quote: (12-03-2018 04:24 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2018 01:45 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 08:29 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

1) Why was it brutal? Philko said the same thing.
2) What was wrong with the black women?

TDK

It was brutal because I was one was the unfortunate brothers when I was young that had no game and always branded nerd, this that and the other. Black women always hated on me so I excluded them as option for many years. I had no choice but to either date White or Latina.

I did not have any connection or too much interest in the Latin community either at the time but always liked white women and had success with them and therefore went with that. Which in turn led me to Europe where I am today.

Quote: (11-30-2018 03:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2018 07:37 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

For me personally I hate NYC for game. I feel like the girls there are all looking for a come up or are assessing how much bread you have. But again when I lived there I was only focused on white girls (always had a problem with black women) so it was brutal.

For the type of girls I want or like Europe is better than NYC and thus I’m still here.

I respect it!

How's Brunhilde treating you over there lately?

Every girl i've met stateside from Deutschland has been kinda hot.

WIA

Brunhilde is very hospitable as long as shes a 7 or less in the SMV level.

If you talk to Svenja who is an 8 or 9 within Germany she will be disgusted that a black man has a sexual interest her. Unless she outside Germany where she will not be judged by her peers and then the black man is welcome.

Germany in a nutshell folks.

In other news,

I expanded my business to an new platform after things were declining for the past couple of months and it seems to be the breath of fresh air it needed! I been depressed about it for a while but things seem to be looking up. I just gotta keep my head down and grind.

I also havent been gaming much at all and deleted my Tinder account. Ive planned a SMV revamp and if business will do what I think it can I will invest the money in fixing somethings about myself that I think have been holding me back from getting the women I want.

I feel like ive maxed out my game level and it cant carry me any further without improving my physical appearance more. I think physically I am good enough for the girls in the Netherlands but I cant cut the mustard in Germany.

7 or so is as good as I can do here and I want those 8s like tomorrow. Really think its a matter of looks now rather than a lack of game.

Kuckdiesel shut up spreading these damn lies. These chicks are probably disgusted that you are talking to them, don't extrapolate that to the rest of us.. When I was in Germany I saw fly bitches with fly brothers all the time. Noticed I said Fly. Short, ugly out of shape and no real game/charisma having black dudes where with below 7s. And that's the way the world should be.

A lot of you guys use your own shortcomings and attribute it to being black, it's far from that case. Lots of you guys need to do some self-reflecting and realize you probably don't have any game. Fucking a 6 off tinder first night isn't game. Fucking an 8 off tinder first night (you can say that's game). Smashing some chocolate hunter from the club who let every army brother from California to Miami smash isn't game. I'm genuinely confused on how you've gotten away for so long without someone calling you out on your shit.

My general rule of thumb, sorry who get's butt hurt reading this, is that you can't have no game in the U.S. (or your respective country) and travel to another country, expecting us to believe you suddenly have game or whatever. Look at the Colombian thread. "I smashed 10 8s in one week, now i'm back in U.S and can't pull a 4" GTFOH [Image: tard.gif]

-CD

You have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about.

How much time have you spent in GERMANY in the first place? Its pretty much two minutes to my 8 YEARS HERE.

Lets break this down piece by piece.

I am not short or ugly by any means and one of the vetted guys on the forum has met me and SEEN me game and hookup with girls IN PERSON. I''m 5,10 185lbs (average height in Germany) or so and have been called swole in some circles.

Second thing: Your experience is limited to BERLIN which isnt Germany and EVEN GERMAN locals say Berlin isnt GERMANY. Its not even my opinion! This is fact. Once again your entire view is blurred by the most liberal city in the goddamn country. Berlin is game in Germany on easy or lets say easier. You got a city full of constant tourists too cmon man.

Come to NORTH RHEIN WESTFALEN... Düsseldorf, Cologne and Bonn.. REAL GERMANY and bang some 8s and come talk trash. In fact, fly over here and come shut me up. Your black ass probably wont even be let inside the club where all those 8s go.

You guys here are acting like I said black men cant get laid in Germany. You can will get laid....I do and Napoleon does too. But its average basic chicks.....what im saying is those 8s and up WILL NOT TOUCH YOUR BLACK ASS. They belong to the native German dudes and thats the end of that. I wish Napoleon would chime in and shut you ignorant selves in here up.

I can't believe this ignoramus wants to test me on German women when the most notches I have in my life are German women and ive been living here for eons and he simply visited.

Another brother even texted me at one point and said he was in Germany and thought his Tinder was broken.

You even got German guys throwing salt. I am somewhat friends with ONE higher level girl out here and when I roll with her she says German guys talk shit and make faces. Of course not to my face or within earshot of me or else there would be problems.

You can go to the shopping center in Cologne which is one the busiest shopping streets IN ALL OF GERMANY and try to find a black guy with an ABOVE AVERAGE girl. Good luck! Most likely hes gonna be with a 6 or maximum 7 if hes decent. Black men only get above average girls here under certain circumstances:

1. Shes super young. Like 19 years old.. Then MAYBE.. just MAYBE youll have a chance at the 8s

2. Shes a KIM KARDASHIAN WANNA BE BBC lover.

3. Shes spent a considerable amount of time outside of Germany and as a result she isnt so brainwashed like the other women, which is very hard to resist but German people try VERY HARD to influence you to fall into their norms. (This is like finding a goddamn needle in a haystack because the influence is so strong)

4. A Non German in Germany. Tourist or other immigrant girls (Not many where I AM)

In the main clubbing area in Cologne (The ring) you can BARELY find any black men in the clubs here with the exception of MAYBE two. Why do you think theres not many black guys in the clubs? There aren't black guys in the city? Think again. They aren't allowed in the spots and if they do get in the girls aren't giving them love like that either so they stick to their own spots where THE BBC LOVERS GO.

Let me drop this final tidbit of information to sum it up for you people that have trouble understanding... and super detailed information on this will be dropped in a massive sheet if/when I decide to leave the country.

8 or better Blonde, Blue eyed Svenja who works in Marketing at Porsche HQ Stuttgart (insert any decent German company here) is NOT FUCKING WITH US like that.

Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas and OWN those fucking women and thats the end of the story.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 12-06-2018

Quote: (12-06-2018 06:12 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

TDK

It was brutal because I was one was the unfortunate brothers when I was young that had no game and always branded nerd, this that and the other. Black women always hated on me so I excluded them as option for many years. I had no choice but to either date White or Latina.

I did not have any connection or too much interest in the Latin community either at the time but always liked white women and had success with them and therefore went with that. Which in turn led me to Europe where I am today.

For me personally I hate NYC for game. I feel like the girls there are all looking for a come up or are assessing how much bread you have. But again when I lived there I was only focused on white girls (always had a problem with black women) so it was brutal.

For the type of girls I want or like Europe is better than NYC and thus I’m still here.

I respect it!

WIA

If you talk to Svenja who is an 8 or 9 within Germany she will be disgusted that a black man has a sexual interest her. Unless she outside Germany where she will not be judged by her peers and then the black man is welcome.

In other news,

I expanded my business to an new platform after things were declining for the past couple of months and it seems to be the breath of fresh air it needed! I been depressed about it for a while but things seem to be looking up. I just gotta keep my head down and grind.

I also havent been gaming much at all and deleted my Tinder account. Ive planned a SMV revamp and if business will do what I think it can I will invest the money in fixing somethings about myself that I think have been holding me back from getting the women I want.

I feel like ive maxed out my game level and it cant carry me any further without improving my physical appearance more. I think physically I am good enough for the girls in the Netherlands but I cant cut the mustard in Germany.

7 or so is as good as I can do here and I want those 8s like tomorrow. Really think its a matter of looks now rather than a lack of game.

Kuckdiesel shut up spreading these damn lies. These chicks are probably disgusted that you are talking to them, don't extrapolate that to the rest of us.. When I was in Germany I saw fly bitches with fly brothers all the time. Noticed I said Fly. Short, ugly out of shape and no real game/charisma having black dudes where with below 7s. And that's the way the world should be.

A lot of you guys use your own shortcomings and attribute it to being black, it's far from that case. Lots of you guys need to do some self-reflecting and realize you probably don't have any game. Fucking a 6 off tinder first night isn't game. Fucking an 8 off tinder first night (you can say that's game). Smashing some chocolate hunter from the club who let every army brother from California to Miami smash isn't game. I'm genuinely confused on how you've gotten away for so long without someone calling you out on your shit.

My general rule of thumb, sorry who get's butt hurt reading this, is that you can't have no game in the U.S. (or your respective country) and travel to another country, expecting us to believe you suddenly have game or whatever. Look at the Colombian thread. "I smashed 10 8s in one week, now i'm back in U.S and can't pull a 4" GTFOH [Image: tard.gif]

-CD

How much time have you spent in GERMANY in the first place? Its pretty much two minutes to my 8 YEARS HERE.

I am not short or ugly by any means and one of the vetted guys on the forum has met me and SEEN me game and hookup with girls IN PERSON. I''m 5,10 185lbs (average height in Germany) or so and have been called swole in some circles.

Second thing: Your experience is limited to BERLIN which isnt Germany and EVEN GERMAN locals say Berlin isnt GERMANY. Its not even my opinion! This is fact. Once again your entire view is blurred by the most liberal city in the goddamn country. Berlin is game in Germany on easy or lets say easier. You got a city full of constant tourists too cmon man.

Come to NORTH RHEIN WESTFALEN... Düsseldorf, Cologne and Bonn.. REAL GERMANY and bang some 8s and come talk trash. In fact, fly over here and come shut me up. Your black ass probably wont even be let inside the club where all those 8s go.

You guys here are acting like I said black men cant get laid in Germany. You can will get laid....I do and Napoleon does too. But its average basic chicks.....what im saying is those 8s and up WILL NOT TOUCH YOUR BLACK ASS. They belong to the native German dudes and thats the end of that. I wish Napoleon would chime in and shut you ignorant selves in here up.

I can't believe this ignoramus wants to test me on German women when the most notches I have in my life are German women and ive been living here for eons and he simply visited.

Another brother even texted me at one point and said he was in Germany and thought his Tinder was broken.

You even got German guys throwing salt. I am somewhat friends with ONE higher level girl out here and when I roll with her she says German guys talk shit and make faces. Of course not to my face or within earshot of me or else there would be problems.

You can go to the shopping center in Cologne which is one the busiest shopping streets IN ALL OF GERMANY and try to find a black guy with an ABOVE AVERAGE girl. Good luck! Most likely hes gonna be with a 6 or maximum 7 if hes decent. Black men only get above average girls here under certain circumstances:

1. Shes super young. Like 19 years old.. Then MAYBE.. just MAYBE youll have a chance at the 8s

3. Shes spent a considerable amount of time outside of Germany and as a result she isnt so brainwashed like the other women, which is very hard to resist but German people try VERY HARD to influence you to fall into their norms. (This is like finding a goddamn needle in a haystack because the influence is so strong)

4. A Non German in Germany. Tourist or other immigrant girls (Not many where I AM)

In the main clubbing area in Cologne (The ring) you can BARELY find any black men in the clubs here with the exception of MAYBE two. Why do you think theres not many black guys in the clubs? There aren't black guys in the city? Think again. They aren't allowed in the spots and if they do get in the girls aren't giving them love like that either so they stick to their own spots where THE BBC LOVERS GO.

Let me drop this final tidbit of information to sum it up for you people that have trouble understanding... and super detailed information on this will be dropped in a massive sheet if/when I decide to leave the country.

8 or better Blonde, Blue eyed Svenja who works in Marketing at Porsche HQ Stuttgart (insert any decent German company here) is NOT FUCKING WITH US like that.

Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas and OWN those fucking women and thats the end of the story.

I am trying to be as objective as possible here but I was just wanting to get your viewpoint on things since you're on the ground in Germany (and I'm barely familiar with the place). If what you're saying in the end there is true, when why are a lot of the Euro preservationists elsewhere in the forum panicking about the future of Germany? Is it because there is a proliferation of Muslim migrants from 3rd world nations flooding in and whistling at / harassing / raping the women? I mean, if Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas OWN the 8 or better Blonde, Blue eyed Svenja types who work in Marketing at Porsche HQ Stuttgart then why are the Euro preservationists so worried? Just wondering if you had some insight into this.

Or perhaps it's a mix of the migrant crisis plus concern for the 6's & 7's mixing too much out there as well?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 12-06-2018

Again specifically speaking about Germany and Cologne I believe they are panicking as a preventive measure in order to maintain control of power. The more immigrants here the more power they will have in numbers. I am not saying it doesn't happen but only in certain area those immigrant assholes harassing the women. I seen those jackasses standing around the train stations in Germany smoking and just causing trouble.

For example what happens with the nightclubs in Germany. They racially profile people and THIS IS FACT. It is allowed because there aren't enough immigrants, educated and organized in order to stop this from happening. If theres a "revolution" the whole situation would change out here and I wouldn't be writing the things I am writing now. See these kinds of things can't happen in the USA or else there would be hell to pay.

Another example is this black Pete situation in the Netherlands. Its very mixed there in some places and immigrants have been there for quite a while now and are now educated and organized. They want to essentially want to stop people from doing the "blackface" which is a DUTCH TRADITION. Now the DUTCH have to be careful or change their culture because of immigrants and this is what German people do not want happening to them.

For my job I am in and out of alot of DAX companies and believe me Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas still have the best jobs and positions in the country (which is obviously why they have the best girls)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jordypip23 - 12-06-2018

Quote: (12-06-2018 06:46 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Again specifically speaking about Germany and Cologne I believe they are panicking as a preventive measure in order to maintain control of power. The more immigrants here the more power they will have in numbers. I am not saying it doesn't happen but only in certain area those immigrant assholes harassing the women. I seen those jackasses standing around the train stations in Germany smoking and just causing trouble.

For example what happens with the nightclubs in Germany. They racially profile people and THIS IS FACT. It is allowed because there aren't enough immigrants, educated and organized in order to stop this from happening. If theres a "revolution" the whole situation would change out here and I wouldn't be writing the things I am writing now. See these kinds of things can't happen in the USA or else there would be hell to pay.

Another example is this black Pete situation in the Netherlands. Its very mixed there in some places and immigrants have been there for quite a while now and are now educated and organized. They want to essentially want to stop people from doing the "blackface" which is a DUTCH TRADITION. Now the DUTCH have to be careful or change their culture because of immigrants and this is what German people do not want happening to them.

For my job I am in and out of alot of DAX companies and believe me Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas still have the best jobs and positions in the country (which is obviously why they have the best girls)

Interesting points. The comedian Godfrey recently mentioned the whole "blackface" / Dutch Tradition and the controversy surrounding it.

As for profiling at nightclubs in the USA.... Gotta break it to you that in the bigger cities of America at the see & be seen / exclusive / velvet rope types of nightclubs there is DEFINITELY profiling at the door LOL. And maybe one out of 3 times the bouncer is a black dude enforcing code too that's the funny part. Your odds go up if you have a harem of hot women with you or you appear ready to throw down a bit on bottle service or you know the promoters, and obviously if you have even a modicum of local or national celebrity status of any kind.

Even celebrity status might not be a sure fire guarantee once in a while. I witnessed the troubled NY rapper DMX having trouble entering a Chicago rooftop nightclub / lounge about nine years ago on Halloween (October 2009), but he was underdressed (ie. white tee) & surrounded by a bunch of goon looking dudes without a single chica in sight LOL. Well past his Ruff Ryders Entertainment prime & chose the wrong posse to hit the posh nightclub circuit with apparently.

I hear you and im from NYC where I did work as a club promoter for while so I know about the door but the profiling here is on another level bro. I have said this in other threads before. It doesnt matter if 3 black men pull up wearing suits to a club here ready to drop 5K on bottle service. Not all but alot of these places WONT LET YOU IN. Especially you pulling up with 3 black guys too. I cant help but just laugh at the attempt.

Yet Another story:

I was walking around the nightclub area one night and a black guy dressed up with dreds stopped me with 2 of his boys. He had a British accent so I smiled immediately. He said man. Do know where we can get in? Me and my friends just came to Cologne to party for the night and we been rejected at tons of places.. where can we go??? And that wasnt the first time immigrant black men have stopped me on the street asking me the same question!

You guys gotta take this for what it is.... straight up hate.

Take it from me. Either go to Berlin or stay the fuck out of Germany. If you think you are going to come here solely to get a "stunner" you better think again.

Come here to make money and get some bread because thats all its good for.

Quote: (12-06-2018 07:08 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I hear you and im from NYC where I did work as a club promoter for while so I know about the door but the profiling here is on another level bro. I have said this in other threads before. It doesnt matter if 3 black men pull up wearing suits to a club here ready to drop 5K on bottle service. Not all but alot of these places WONT LET YOU IN. Especially you pulling up with 3 black guys too. I cant help but just laugh at the attempt.

Yet Another story:

I was walking around the nightclub area one night and a black guy dressed up with dreds stopped me with 2 of his boys. He had a British accent so I smiled immediately. He said man. Do know where we can get in? Me and my friends just came to Cologne to party for the night and we been rejected at tons of places.. where can we go??? And that wasnt the first time immigrant black men have stopped me on the street asking me the same question!

You guys gotta take this for it is.... straight up hate.

That is truly unfortunate. IMO only an idiot would turn away $$$ combined with grown & sexy swag (knowing that guys are bringing $$$ & class to the table and not ratchetness & fighting) just due to skin color. That is profiling on an entirely different level. And since you are from NYC then you definitely have a first tier city with which to compare situations.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kadenz - 12-06-2018

TDK

I respect it!

WIA

In other news,

-CD

Now that you have explained it more I see what you're saying and agree with you on certain points. Societal expectations can way heavy on women they care much more about what others think then men do. Even if a girl likes something if she feels like she will lose social status or reputation by going after it she has a dramatically lower chance of going after it even if she wants it. I hear Germans are some of the most conformist people but when you have a super conformist culture this will also push a lot of people to go against the grain and be more outside the box. And I agree with what you're saying about younger girls a lot of the time they are the most open and don't care as much about societal norms. Girls 24 and under won't have as much racial hangups and won't be dealing with or care about people around her trying to tell her what to do. College age girls from what I heard are also very liberal in Germany and at that age they are more so in their fun phase I guess but also the best time to get them as an LTR. Since I am in this age range I guess I should check out Germany while I'm still young to really take advantage of it.

You said you were in North Germany "the real Germany" by this I guess you meant were things are more traditional and were societal expectations are much more pronounced. I hear that is also were a lot of the refugees are now being sent and places like Cologne have already had really bad events happen and been publicized across the world. I think you will do horrible in those areas if you can be mistaken for a refugee. If you look more like an African black guy vs an American black guy you might be in trouble. But if you are seen as an American black guy I think that can actually play out in your favor out there.

But why do you care so much about these older girls that work office jobs and things like that? Honestly if one of those girls didn't want me I wouldn't care but maybe this is cause I'm younger.

Also you said german guys are cockblockers and get jealous are they really that bad? There's nothing more annoying then jealous guys. What some don't understand is jealous men are often the instigators of false rape claims. They see a guy they don't like getting with a girl they like then these beta white knight cucks say the girl was raped just cause of their jealousy.

You also talked about "KIM KARDASHIAN WANNA BE BBC lover" how big of an influence does "rap culture" and things like keeping up with the kardashians have in Germany?

Quote: (12-06-2018 06:28 AM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

I am trying to be as objective as possible here but I was just wanting to get your viewpoint on things since you're on the ground in Germany (and I'm barely familiar with the place). If what you're saying in the end there is true, when why are a lot of the Euro preservationists elsewhere in the forum panicking about the future of Germany? Is it because there is a proliferation of Muslim migrants from 3rd world nations flooding in and whistling at / harassing / raping the women? I mean, if Jörg, Jürgen and Klaas OWN the 8 or better Blonde, Blue eyed Svenja types who work in Marketing at Porsche HQ Stuttgart then why are the Euro preservationists so worried? Just wondering if you had some insight into this.

Or perhaps it's a mix of the migrant crisis plus concern for the 6's & 7's mixing too much out there as well?

They're probably concerned about that fact that a lot of younger girls that are also good looking are going for non German guys. Similar to the trend in Scandinavia were younger girls feel the local men are kind of boring and cucked and go for non Scandinavian men. Younger girls more so want a bad boy and to have fun so that is what they will seek out and this is making Germans nervous especially about the future. If a girl goes with non Germans/Scandinavians in her younger years and then settles with Germans/Scandinavians in her older years obviously this isn't ideal for Germans/Scandinavians.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 12-06-2018

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

You guys need to relax. Coverdoc likes to pop off. You can tell by his bang reports.

In this case, I do think he went a bit overboard on KD. No reason to throw so much shade at one time. I feel like something else is going on here.

KD has never been one to shy away from discussing the good and the bad about Germany and white women. Personally? I always appreciated the real talk. Sometimes shit ain't all peaches and cream when you immigrate to a new country. I like reading about the potential pitfalls out there.

A lot of dudes talk like white girls are the easiest thing on earth but I haven't always felt that to be the case in my experience. Anyway, hope you dudes can chill.

-Jordy

They WILL turn down the money. It doesn't matter. A friend of mine who owns a club here admitted something to me. He said "German people prefer to be around mostly their own when they go out" If there are too many immigrants in the club they will lose interest the club will lose clout. The reputation is more important than the money. Even if the club is 50% native German guys and 50% immigrant guys who are behaving themselves and throwing money on tables around its too high. There are always less than 10 black guys at any given time in most of the spots again in THE MAIN AREA. The alternative area is a different story but IMO thats not where the best girls are. Some of this going to be a matter of taste but without going into pictures (maybe I should) this is correct.

- Kadenz

Let me just stop you for a second. You need to get ONE IDEA in your head right now and it might blow your mind but here it is.

Women in Germany CANNOT tell the difference from across a room between an African American man and an African man.. Again THEY CANNOT tell the difference. Women will ask if you are from Congo, Nigeria or Ghana. Especially if their English isnt good or its a loud nightclub.

What does this mean for your game? You are automatically coming from a "lower" or immigrant status before you open your mouth. Its only when you open your mouth and they hear your English you get that "10% American turbo game boost" I call it. Notice how little I mentioned this helps.

I have taken a 80% step back from game for a while to work on my SMV to get myself in a more competitive position in the dating market. I THINK there IS A WAY to get those higher end girls here but I will talk about that in a separate post.

Why do I care about the "older girls". I am almost 38 years old and while I am still able to bang girls 21 years old or so I am realistic and cant keep this up forever. My last Germany bang was a 21 year old Russian who hates Germany (see how she fell into my categories?) my currently LTR is a 27 year old (sub 8) who has Polish parents (surprise she fell into the categories again!). If you are targeting younger girls and going to University here I think you MIGHT be able to do ok but I would 100% advise against coming to Germany. IF YOU HAVE TO then you better by ready and equipped to go to war with Jörg.

Now it not that Jörg will always throw salt on you its that you'll have to compete while being held to a different standard. German women are programmed to sleep with Jörg and will give him an easier time and hold him to lower standards to sleep with her than you. Which means you WILL have to come with generally better game than most. Be prepared that you are going to have to be in top % of black men in the city again IF YOU WANT THE 8s. Naturally these requirements will be lower the lower SMV girl you want.

- Fortis

I am not sure what his problem is. Always bragging and puffing his chest like hes got something to prove. I would gladly admit if black men were whooping my ass here and I had to get my game up in order to compete but that is simply not the case. If I go out to a party most of the time among the black men its either me that pull a girl or I am in the top 3 who pulled that night. With tons of African refugees and Africans not presenting a good example to public just yet you are going to have a harder time here with the women.

A black bouncer I used to know told me that Germany still needs about 25 years of cultural development or so. Black people just got here in numbers and they haven't elevated themselves yet in order to be seen as respectable in my opinion and this will leak into and sour your game with women.

Again the immigrants in the Netherlands are more established and respected (better than here) and with the SAME EXACT pictures on Tinder and game the results are night and day.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sender - 12-06-2018

Quote: (12-06-2018 09:11 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

-Jordy

They WILL turn down the money. It doesn't matter. A friend of mine who owns a club here admitted something to me. He said "German people prefer to be around mostly their own when they go out" If there are too many immigrants in the club they will lose interest the club will lose clout. The reputation is more important than the money. Even if the club is 50% native German guys and 50% immigrant guys who are behaving themselves and throwing money on tables around its too high. There are always less than 10 black guys at any given time in most of the spots again in THE MAIN AREA. The alternative area is a different story but IMO thats not where the best girls are. Some of this going to be a matter of taste but without going into pictures (maybe I should) this is correct.

- Kadenz

Let me just stop you for a second. You need to get ONE IDEA in your head right now and it might blow your mind but here it is.

Women in Germany CANNOT tell the difference from across a room between an African American man and an African man.. Again THEY CANNOT tell the difference. Women will ask if you are from Congo, Nigeria or Ghana. Especially if their English isnt good or its a loud nightclub.

What does this mean for your game? You are automatically coming from a "lower" or immigrant status before you open your mouth. Its only when you open your mouth and they hear your English you get that "10% American turbo game boost" I call it. Notice how little I mentioned this helps.

I have taken a 80% step back from game for a while to work on my SMV to get myself in a more competitive position in the dating market. I THINK there IS A WAY to get those higher end girls here but I will talk about that in a separate post.

Why do I care about the "older girls". I am almost 38 years old and while I am still able to bang girls 21 years old or so I am realistic and cant keep this up forever. My last Germany bang was a 21 year old Russian who hates Germany (see how she fell into my categories?) my currently LTR is a 27 year old (sub 8) who has Polish parents (surprise she fell into the categories again!). If you are targeting younger girls and going to University here I think you MIGHT be able to do ok but I would 100% advise against coming to Germany. IF YOU HAVE TO then you better by ready and equipped to go to war with Jörg.

Now it not that Jörg will always throw salt on you its that you'll have to compete while being held to a different standard. German women are programmed to sleep with Jörg and will give him an easier time and hold him to lower standards to sleep with her than you. Which means you WILL have to come with generally better game than most. Be prepared that you are going to have to be in top % of black men in the city again IF YOU WANT THE 8s. Naturally these requirements will be lower the lower SMV girl you want.

- Fortis

I am not sure what his problem is. Always bragging and puffing his chest like hes got something to prove. I would gladly admit if black men were whooping my ass here and I had to get my game up in order to compete but that is simply not the case. If I go out to a party most of the time among the black men its either me that pull a girl or I am in the top 3 who pulled that night. With tons of African refugees and Africans not presenting a good example to public just yet you are going to have a harder time here with the women.

A black bouncer I used to know told me that Germany still needs about 25 years of cultural development or so. Black people just got here in numbers and they haven't elevated themselves yet in order to be seen as respectable in my opinion and this will leak into and sour your game with women.

Again the immigrants in the Netherlands are more established and respected (better than here) and with the SAME EXACT pictures on Tinder and game the results are night and day.

Kinda something similar in Warsaw. I snipe this cute polish girl at the bar in a club and pull her to dance. There was salsa music playing so congruent. This club often had these older middle-eastern looking men sitting at the bar presumably looking for P4P.

Girl starts dancing with me and immediately asks where I'm from. I say London. She says yeah but where are you from? I say my family is from X country. She nods as if that explains everything.

A few minutes later I make the fatal error of telling her that just a few minutes before some rich greek guy had given us a bottle of champagne and she should come over. This was true btw, I opened the guy at the bar just for the sake of being social -- and we didn't drink it in the end as we were on spirits. But I don't think she understands the champers was a gift and just thinks that I'm big balling. Immediate shut down as I become another one of the middle-eastern P4Pers at the bar in her mind. She says 'I'm not interested in money' or something.

Fucking annoying as she was really my type. Should never have mentioned that champagne but probably wouldn't have hooked her anyway.

I guess you're always gonna get some issue with ethnicity everywhere.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 12-06-2018

Why stay somewhere where people are just dissing you like that?

I mean I’m not bout to move out to Lynchburg...

The other thing though is usually I would attack this problem a different way than you. Getting your “SMV” up by getting jacked or dressing better, etc. isn’t gonna help if the clubs are just denying you from the jump.

Why not get in more with the nightlife crowd movers and shakers so that you can bypass the door and be the 1 of 3 black dudes in the spot.

Basically it’s a Game problem if you can’t iso a girl and work the social key to remove any hangups she has about it and remove any obstacles in the environment (logistics or racist Nazi dudes), so it won’t be fixed by adding a pocket square to your suit.

Not saying it would be easy to work against the grain vs somewhere where girls are encouraged to get at you, but that’s how I would look at the problem.

I mean something being “forbidden” socially usually just makes chicks want to get at it more, but the social key has to be taken care of or she won’t make that move.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 12-06-2018

-Jordy

- Kadenz

- Fortis

Great post Kirdiesel,

I bolded that section for truth.

I've found this to be the case not only in Germany but in most of Europe. These local European can NOT tell the difference between an African and African American. Unless you are biracial and look like Drake they see a black man and automatically assume you are African. Doesn't matter how you are dressed or your facial features, hairstyle etc, you go straight into the direct from AFRICA category, until they know different.

Now obviously if you roll with five other 6'4 Black American brothas on a basketball team this doesnt apply. Or if you are rolling with a ton of Military brothas, then yes they can figure out you are American from the jump.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kadenz - 12-06-2018

-Jordy

- Kadenz

- Fortis

Damn they really can't tell the difference? If true that's shitty. I however still think there must be some ways you can distinguish yourself. Maybe I will just wear a maple leaf nike track suit at all times lol.

And ok with your age I guess it makes a bit more sense. At what age for a guy do college aged girls get kind of apprehensive of getting with the guy because of his age?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Black Caesar - 12-06-2018

No one can tell the difference my dude.

I can go take a photo of a typical spot in Accra and say it’s ATL, y’all wouldn’t know the difference.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-06-2018

-Jordy

- Kadenz

- Fortis

Finally, a brother who is honest.

I’ll rep you bro, once I get back to my desktop pc.

In order to deal with reality, you have to face reality.

Now you know why I said, “ sounds tough.”

Me?

I can’t go through all that for high quality, Germanic poontang.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 12-06-2018

[Image: GWpVsT]

This is the black Peter thing that kirdiesel was talking about. Can confirm that many Dutch people don’t think it’s racist. My Dutch chick told me all about the holiday.

It’s innocuous enough, but facts are facts.

If you wanna go to Europe to get some white hoes (I’m right there witchya!), you gotta face the reality of the culture...choose wisely.

Thanks KD for dropping knowledge. No ill will meant towards coverdoc either, I know you got love from chicks in Spain so I’m keen on your posts too.

Edit: Images aren’t working on my phone, but search “Zwarte Piet”. They say it ain’t blackface but i’ll leave you to decide lol

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Mentavious - 12-06-2018

While I haven’t lived in Germany, I’ve visited for work (notice how I said work and not holiday) 8-10 times over the last three years. I’m in agreement with Kirkdiesel when it comes to German women and black men. I honestly can’t temember ever seeing a supposed ‘8’ German girl with a black dude. In fact, I’ve rarely seen an 8 walking around on the street, train, or in public. If she was truly an 8 then she may not have been German.
Now to whip out my anaconda for a minute, I have a nice social circle though work with dudes who are connected and flush. Even with that social circle it still seemed taboo for a fine German girl to get a taste of the chocolate. Any girl with rep and prestige of course. So for brothers rolling through solo for a week or two then don’t expect to pull German girls like it’s the Phils. Getting that six may not be so difficult but those 7 and above are not really open to black dudes. If they are then you better be living there with a nice setup.
Also, you may be able to hit up the typical touristy places but to find the dimes in the clubs you will need a German guy to get you in with rep or you will find yourself to be outright rejected by the bouncer.

*Tucks the snake back in*

Netherlands on the other hand...I can go on for days about the talent bruhs can pull if you cone correct.

-Black Caesar

The getting entrance to clubs problem is solveable once you actually live here. You HAVE to work a bit hard to make connections but once thats done its done and youll have access to places but its still not EASY to do and takes a level of persistence and drive to make it. All that bullshit just to get inside a nightclub to TRY and game girls. Its ridiculous.

I am very often the 1 of 3 black dudes in a spot. Still doesn't make gaming girls in there easier.

I did have game issues in the past but I worked all the kinks in that out and made progress and got at better girls and got laid... but those higher level German girls are brutal. Its not that its forbidden here. I think from the girl's side its just looked down upon and alot of them don't consider us as a viable option.

I sincerely believe its an SMV or "looks" problem at this point.

- Kadenz

THEY REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE. I wouldnt come on here lying it about it. I couldnt believe it myself when I got it but it is what it is. I thought that the SIMPLE solution was to distinguish myself in other ways and viola! Girls would be after me.

I tried:

-Not dressing like the other black guys: Suits.. more preppy clothes. Not looking like an imitation of Future or whatever hot rapper at the time. Tried the successful Black business man approach. NOPE... Didn't fucking work well... Still got laid and dates but lower level SMV girls.

- Social Circle Game: Hanging out with a bunch of rich white German guys and going to their hotel, house and bottle service parties...... NOPE doesnt work. You are the cool token black guy that the girls dont really want to fuck with. I got laid again but in the end you end up last pick in the draft. White boys first draft pick.

-Party host game... Bottle service game... I tried it all.

After all that I realized trying to stand out what was fucking me up in the first place. Black men here are generally a niche thing. I decided to try and go to the top of the "black niche" market. So I changed up my style to a street look (See TIGHA clothing for what I am talking about) and changed up my game strategy (much harder, more serious and more aggressive) to match the look for congruence and then I moved forward with women much better. Turns out that women here that are interested in black guys want the stereotype and the further you deviate from this, the worst time you will have with them. I joke with other black guys and say they want a 21 savage. Honestly its probably true.

So there is a social, Instagram celebrity or whatever the fuck you want to call it who IS with a black guy here. Shes not a 8+ in my opinion (looks wise) but her value is def 8+ and alot of girls follow her and follow her example (buy her fashion bullshit and all that). She has 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Now you are saying OK it is possible to get one of those chicks. So what kind of black guy do you have to be to reach 8+ consistently in Germany and of course ill show you.

First here is her gram and a picture of her:

https://www.instagram.com/sarah.harrison.official/

[Image: ZYYKfk8m.jpg]

and him

https://www.instagram.com/dominic.harrison.official/

[Image: S18ECoNm.jpg]

THAT...fellas is the black man that German girls want. The more you deviate from this, the more issues you will have getting quality around here. And still this place is so fucked that I am not 100% sure he could pull 8+ on a consistent basis.

Enough of my ranting about Germany but Coverdoc's post really got me riled up to really give the truth with details about what goes on around here.

As you were gentlemen.

Alot more info like this when I decide to drop a proper sheet. I am hesitant to do one while I still live here in fear of it going viral and me getting hassled to be honest. I gotta still live here... For now.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 12-06-2018

My question to kirdiesel,

Why chase women who may, may, accept you at your very best but would otherwise avoid sitting next to you on the subway?

At the end of the day, the only people who will accept you when no one else will, is our own.

TDK

Quote: (12-06-2018 05:29 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

My question to kirdiesel,

Why chase women who may, may, accept you at your very best but would otherwise avoid sitting next to you on the subway?

At the end of the day, the only people who will accept you when no one else will, is our own.

TDK

It is an slight exaggeration to say that they would avoid sitting next to you on the subway but the type of women that has been discussed will be friendly to you and cordial until you cross the line of wanting to sleep with them. That is where the line is drawn. In fairness it not all German women it is only the ones who perceive themselves of higher value.

You have to remember or understand that all of "US" were not accepted by the black community years ago. Maybe these days it is ok to be a "lil uzi" or "xxxtentacion". Years ago (since im old) you were an outcast and ostracized if you were one of these guys. Honestly, I used to be one those guys and connected better with whites then blacks. Which is the reason ive only slept with white women. Its always been this way and I get along better with other blacks now than I used to but I would still be somewhat anxious to go to like an all black house party.

Its a different perspective you have to try and see.

Quote: (12-06-2018 04:08 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

-Black Caesar

The getting entrance to clubs problem is solveable once you actually live here. You HAVE to work a bit hard to make connections but once thats done its done and youll have access to places but its still not EASY to do and takes a level of persistence and drive to make it. All that bullshit just to get inside a nightclub to TRY and game girls. Its ridiculous.

I am very often the 1 of 3 black dudes in a spot. Still doesn't make gaming girls in there easier.

I did have game issues in the past but I worked all the kinks in that out and made progress and got at better girls and got laid... but those higher level German girls are brutal. Its not that its forbidden here. I think from the girl's side its just looked down upon and alot of them don't consider us as a viable option.

I sincerely believe its an SMV or "looks" problem at this point.

- Kadenz

THEY REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE. I wouldnt come on here lying it about it. I couldnt believe it myself when I got it but it is what it is. I thought that the SIMPLE solution was to distinguish myself in other ways and viola! Girls would be after me.

I tried:

-Not dressing like the other black guys: Suits.. more preppy clothes. Not looking like an imitation of Future or whatever hot rapper at the time. Tried the successful Black business man approach. NOPE... Didn't fucking work well... Still got laid and dates but lower level SMV girls.

- Social Circle Game: Hanging out with a bunch of rich white German guys and going to their hotel, house and bottle service parties...... NOPE doesnt work. You are the cool token black guy that the girls dont really want to fuck with. I got laid again but in the end you end up last pick in the draft. White boys first draft pick.

-Party host game... Bottle service game... I tried it all.

After all that I realized trying to stand out what was fucking me up in the first place. Black men here are generally a niche thing. I decided to try and go to the top of the "black niche" market. So I changed up my style to a street look (See TIGHA clothing for what I am talking about) and changed up my game strategy (much harder, more serious and more aggressive) to match the look for congruence and then I moved forward with women much better. Turns out that women here that are interested in black guys want the stereotype and the further you deviate from this, the worst time you will have with them. I joke with other black guys and say they want a 21 savage. Honestly its probably true.

So there is a social, Instagram celebrity or whatever the fuck you want to call it who IS with a black guy here. Shes not a 8+ in my opinion (looks wise) but her value is def 8+ and alot of girls follow her and follow her example (buy her fashion bullshit and all that). She has 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Now you are saying OK it is possible to get one of those chicks. So what kind of black guy do you have to be to reach 8+ consistently in Germany and of course ill show you.

First here is her gram and a picture of her:

https://www.instagram.com/sarah.harrison.official/

[Image: ZYYKfk8m.jpg]

and him

https://www.instagram.com/dominic.harrison.official/

[Image: S18ECoNm.jpg]

THAT...fellas is the black man that German girls want. The more you deviate from this, the more issues you will have getting quality around here. And still this place is so fucked that I am not 100% sure he could pull 8+ on a consistent basis.

Enough of my ranting about Germany but Coverdoc's post really got me riled up to really give the truth with details about what goes on around here.

As you were gentlemen.

Alot more info like this when I decide to drop a proper sheet. I am hesitant to do one while I still live here in fear of it going viral and me getting hassled to be honest. I gotta still live here... For now.

Quote: (12-06-2018 03:21 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

While I haven’t lived in Germany, I’ve visited for work (notice how I said work and not holiday) 8-10 times over the last three years. I’m in agreement with Kirkdiesel when it comes to German women and black men. I honestly can’t temember ever seeing a supposed ‘8’ German girl with a black dude. In fact, I’ve rarely seen an 8 walking around on the street, train, or in public. If she was truly an 8 then she may not have been German.
Now to whip out my anaconda for a minute, I have a nice social circle though work with dudes who are connected and flush. Even with that social circle it still seemed taboo for a fine German girl to get a taste of the chocolate. Any girl with rep and prestige of course. So for brothers rolling through solo for a week or two then don’t expect to pull German girls like it’s the Phils. Getting that six may not be so difficult but those 7 and above are not really open to black dudes. If they are then you better be living there with a nice setup.
Also, you may be able to hit up the typical touristy places but to find the dimes in the clubs you will need a German guy to get you in with rep or you will find yourself to be outright rejected by the bouncer.

*Tucks the snake back in*

Netherlands on the other hand...I can go on for days about the talent bruhs can pull if you cone correct.

Fuck sakes wrote out a big response but it didn't go through anyways. it's fucked up that girls expect black guys to act a certain way out there that kinda pisses me off. I spent a lot of my life around people like that and I just find them annoying. Don't wana spend anymore time around people like that maybe only for a quick fuck or if I can get something out of them.

Was already planning on going to Germany sometime but now I guess I will also go with the intent to fuck or maybe LTR some 8+ girls. Sucks that it's so shitty out there for so many guys want to see if it is really that bad. Maybe I'll have an edge cause I'm younger so I'll focus more on younger 18 year old girls since they'll be more open and probably better looking.

On the proper data sheet do you feel like you'll be doxxed? What kind of info do you wana release in it? If you don't want to make it public maybe message me some of the info? Some tips might be able to help me in my upcoming tip.

And that Sarah girl isn't very goodlooking I saw the dominic guys instagram though and saw some girls commenting on his pics looking kind of thirsty. Do you think instagram game dming girls would work good for guys like us?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 12-06-2018

Kirdiesel, do you have any pictures of German 7s and then a German 8/9? Does the average German male have a shot at this German 9? Also, is the SNL culture rife in Germany or are they more about relationships? I mean, does a German guy go out to hit a lizard over the weekend and get back to his regular duties on Monday?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 12-06-2018

Quote: (12-06-2018 05:46 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

It is an slight exaggeration to say that they would avoid sitting next to you on the subway but the type of women that has been discussed will be friendly to you and cordial until you cross the line of wanting to sleep with them. That is where the line is drawn. In fairness it not all German women it is only the ones who perceive themselves of higher value.

You have to remember or understand that all of "US" were not accepted by the black community years ago. Maybe these days it is ok to be a "lil uzi" or "xxxtentacion". Years ago (since im old) you were an outcast and ostracized if you were one of these guys. Honestly, I used to be one those guys and connected better with whites then blacks. Which is the reason I've only slept with white women. Its always been this way and I get along better with other blacks now than I used to but I would still be somewhat anxious to go to like an all black house party.

How come the Africans bang so many white lizards there? Or is this a myth? I met a pair of pretty German brunettes in Miami who were into black men. One of them had flown to Ghana to wash out of a bucket in the village. I would rank her a 7 to 8. What did the African have that a black American doesn't have? If he was fake US, I won't lie, it's not uncommon to see an Africans do, how can an African beat a black American at his own game?

The thing is, sometimes, we sometimes have to admit that it's our personal issues that are hampering our success with the lizards and not our race.

- Kadenz

Its Fine if you want to come and I am confident if your game and appearance is good you will get laid. Especially if you stick to student clubs and 19 year old girls. I don't know how you look but BE READY for stiff competition from Jörg and possible rejections from bouncers. You probably have better chances than me due to age although like I said. I can till bang young girls because I kept myself fairly well together even at 37. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Another poster here wrote an extremely detailed data sheet and it got picked up by the press and had to go into hiding. I don't want to start a whole new thread and have it blow up like that. For better or worse I gotta live here for awhile. I already dropped tons of data to help you. Listen to what the old head tells you. These are things ive seen with my own two eyes.

-Moma

I would have to do some research on insta for those types of pictures.

Average German guys can date up with good game. I woudn't say that the spread is that large a German guy who is a 6 can get a 9. I would say a German guy can date up a point or so if he looks decent and game is decent. German girls are picky in general and if you want quality you have to bring something to the table. It doesnt matter what race you are. German guys on the forum complain about this all the time. You gotta have game or VERY good looks here PERIOD.

I have mentioned this before but SNL is ABSOLUTELY on the table here. I have done it multiple times as well my German boys and I dont think ive had more than 3 dates with a German girl before she put out. German girls as well as Dutch girls are banging quickly once you hook them properly. My last bangs required one date and then the next time we met it was a done deal.

The largest issue is getting them hooked into you in the first place. Once shes hooked (unless your game is garbage) shes on the way to your bedroom.

Quote: (12-06-2018 06:31 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2018 05:46 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

You have to remember or understand that all of "US" were not accepted by the black community years ago. Maybe these days it is ok to be a "lil uzi" or "xxxtentacion". Years ago (since im old) you were an outcast and ostracized if you were one of these guys. Honestly, I used to be one those guys and connected better with whites then blacks. Which is the reason I've only slept with white women. Its always been this way and I get along better with other blacks now than I used to but I would still be somewhat anxious to go to like an all black house party.

How come the Africans bang so many white lizards there? Or is this a myth? I met a pair of pretty German brunettes in Miami who were into black men. One of them had flown to Ghana to wash out of a bucket in the village. I would rank her a 7 to 8. What did the African have that a black American doesn't have? If he was fake US, I won't lie, it's not uncommon to see an Africans do, how can an African beat a black American at his own game?

The thing is, sometimes, we sometimes have to admit that it's our personal issues that are hampering our success with the lizards and not our race.

I honestly need evidence of what you are seeing because I AM NOT SEEING IT on the ground here. I have been to countless parties and dude are not killing it out here.

Im gonna call bullshit here. I dont see it in Cologne and I dont see it in Düsseldorf either. I have been out extensively in both cities.

I have seen African guys with girls on the higher end side coming out of like ONE club in Cologne and thats it. Its a lower end spot.... And then she falls into one of the categories of Kim Kardashian or is like 19 years old or some shit like that. I am waiting for Napoleon to get here and tell you guys what the deal is since I have shown him this bullshit so he can see for himself.

Sorry Moma that it is hard for you believe but coming from a 8 year veteran this is the truth.

If you look like that black guy I posted above. It doesnt matter if you are American or African. You will get the 8.. But other than that... its going to be an uphill battle.