Roosh V Forum
The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread (/thread-41604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - TravelerKai - 03-03-2015

Quote: (03-03-2015 07:25 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2015 06:31 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Man that woman's chest is huge! How big is her stomach?

Not that big at one point:
[Image: summer-michelle-hansen-photos-5.jpg]

Courtesy booking photo:

I was thinking of putting her in the WYB thread. After seeing that stomach photo, she isn't worth posting that. You would have to be gay to not want to motorboat those tittays, as Dave once said.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Vice - 03-03-2015

You know you never see Asian teachers fuck their students. Wonder why is that...

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - kaotic - 03-03-2015

Like I said I've see her in person, I'd absolutely bang and cum all over those tittays !

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Brian Shima - 03-03-2015

Kaotic I think we need more pictures

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - TravelerKai - 03-03-2015

Quote: (03-03-2015 07:40 PM)Vice Wrote:  

You know you never see Asian teachers fuck their students. Wonder why is that...

Oh it happens in Asia more than you know. It's just not always against the law like it is here.

If you meant Asians in the US, I cannot explain that. Very few other groups do it less often too.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Tytalus - 03-05-2015

http://gothamist.com/2015/02/09/substitu...told_1.php

Quote:Quote:

The substitute teacher accused of raping a 14-year-old student multiple times was supported by dozens of family members and friends at her court appearance yesterday. And her lawyer says she's innocent.
Maria Contreras, a mother of two young children, faces six counts of rape with a victim under 15 years old and two counts of criminal sex act with a victim under 15. She worked as a substitute paraprofessional at the Bronx Academy of Letters since September 2013 until the Department of Education fired her after her arrest. The NY Times reports:
In a criminal complaint, prosecutors said Ms. Contreras had sexual intercourse with the boy six times at her apartment over the course of about two weeks in November. After performing and receiving oral sex from the boy during their first encounter, the complaint said, Ms. Contreras told him, “Just put it in already.”
In January, Ms. Contreras assaulted the boy twice at school by rubbing his genitals through his clothing, the complaint said. He asked her to stop, the complaint said.
However, Contreras' lawyer, Ruth Hamilton, pointed out that paraprofessionals are not allowed to be alone with the students, "This is an accusation that does not ring true." She said of the accuser, "This is the word of a special needs child with serious behaviorism issues," and added, "There is no evidence. No ­e-mails, no texts, no Facebook posts, no messages."
Contreras, 29, is being held on $25,000 bail.

Came across this and had to share. What boggles my mind is that most of these women are passably attractive, why the fuck are they sleeping with teenage boys?????

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Tytalus - 03-05-2015

Oh, and another one, apologies if it's a dupe, but I don't think so...

http://gothamist.com/2015/02/28/cats_ope...idnt_w.php

The former Bronx private school teacher who was allegedly found with a topless 16-year-old student—by his fiancee—was convicted of numerous charges, including statutory rape. Manhattan DA Cy Vance said, "Richard Hovan utterly betrayed that trust by abusing his position of power and engaging in a sexual relationship with a student. The defendant emotionally manipulated this teenage girl to engage in sexual conduct, and attempted to manipulate evidence and the testimony of a witness in an effort to disguise his actions."
Hovan was arrested in 2012 after being discovered with his Riverdale Country School student in his Chelsea apartment by his then-fiancee. The student had apparently escaped via the fire escape during previous encounters.
For a period, the then-fiancee (and the student) lied that nothing had happened, but later testified that Hovan was with the girl. Hovan, for his par, continued to deny that he had a sexual relationship with the student, claiming that he was just trying to deal with an emotionally unstable student by doing crossword puzzles with him in the apartment. He also told the prosecution that the open bottle of lube was possibly opened by his cats, but not him.
Vance said, "Each day we send our children to school, trusting that they are safe from harm in the care of their teachers... With the jury’s guilty verdict, he is being held responsible for his crimes. I would like to thank the jury for its service, and my Office’s Sex Crimes prosecutors for ensuring that justice was done. I urge anyone who believes that a child may be at risk to call our Child Abuse Hotline at (212) 335-4308."
Hovan was also convicted of criminal sexual act and endangering the welfare of a child.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Vice - 03-05-2015

^^That's a male teacher. Pretty sure we aren't interested in their stories [Image: lol.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - WalterBlack - 03-26-2015

Scottsdale PD: Yoga instructor flashed, abused kids at bar mitzvah

[Image: 26FDC7B100000578-0-image-m-88_1427315520676.jpg]

Scottsdale police have arrested a 32-year-old woman on suspicion of multiple sex crimes after officers were told she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy last weekend during a bar mitzvah, according to a department spokesman.

Lindsey Ann Radomski told authorities she was intoxicated and does not remember the alleged encounter with the boy, said Sgt. Ben Hoster, a department spokesman.

Police said 80 to 100 people were at a home near Via Linda and Shea Boulevard at the time of the party and that Radomski reportedly exposed her breasts to several people at the party.

Guests told Radomski to "sleep it off" after she reportedly flashed adults and children near a backyard pool, Hoster said. She had recently had breast-augmentation surgery, according to police.

After the other adults had left the party or had gone to sleep, police said, Radomski invited seven boys into a room and let them fondle her breasts.

The other boys then left the room, and investigators said Radomski performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy.

The next day the mother of one of the boys called Radomski, and Radomski told her she remembered exposing her breasts at the party but said she did not recall anything that took place in the room because she had been drinking, according to court records.

Radomski later told police it was possible that she had engaged in sexual activity with the boys in the room but also said alcohol clouded her memory, according to court documents.

Radomski, a yoga instructor, was arrested on suspicion of sexual abuse and sexual conduct with a minor, Hoster said.

She was held on a $10,000 bond and will have to wear an electronic monitoring device if she is released from custody, according to court records.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - LeeEnfield303 - 03-26-2015

*cough* WNB. The jaw alone occupies a zipcode.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - rpg - 03-26-2015

I can easily see tequila doing that to a woman. Men! Tequila is a huge motherfucker. Proceed with caution. If tequila can make a woman suck a kids dick imagine what it could do to dried up old spinsters.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - tarquin - 03-26-2015

Quote: (03-26-2015 01:10 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Scottsdale PD: Yoga instructor flashed, abused kids at bar mitzvah

[Image: 26FDC7B100000578-0-image-m-88_1427315520676.jpg]

Scottsdale police have arrested a 32-year-old woman on suspicion of multiple sex crimes after officers were told she performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy last weekend during a bar mitzvah, according to a department spokesman.

Lindsey Ann Radomski told authorities she was intoxicated and does not remember the alleged encounter with the boy, said Sgt. Ben Hoster, a department spokesman.

Police said 80 to 100 people were at a home near Via Linda and Shea Boulevard at the time of the party and that Radomski reportedly exposed her breasts to several people at the party.

Guests told Radomski to "sleep it off" after she reportedly flashed adults and children near a backyard pool, Hoster said. She had recently had breast-augmentation surgery, according to police.

After the other adults had left the party or had gone to sleep, police said, Radomski invited seven boys into a room and let them fondle her breasts.

The other boys then left the room, and investigators said Radomski performed oral sex on a 15-year-old boy.

The next day the mother of one of the boys called Radomski, and Radomski told her she remembered exposing her breasts at the party but said she did not recall anything that took place in the room because she had been drinking, according to court records.

Radomski later told police it was possible that she had engaged in sexual activity with the boys in the room but also said alcohol clouded her memory, according to court documents.

Radomski, a yoga instructor, was arrested on suspicion of sexual abuse and sexual conduct with a minor, Hoster said.

She was held on a $10,000 bond and will have to wear an electronic monitoring device if she is released from custody, according to court records.

I don't get what the problem is. According to Jewish tradition they are men, right? Why let pesky laws get in the way.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Surreyman - 03-27-2015

Yoga chicks are mental. We all know it.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Pride male - 03-28-2015

Now a Pittsburgh teacher has tried to lure an 11 year old female student!

A former teacher is now in police custody, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with an 11-year-old girl, which included thousands of text messages, reports CBS Pittsburgh.

The teacher, 29-year-old Geraldine Alcorn, is facing a number of charges including interference with the custody of a child, luring a child into a motor vehicle, and corruption of a minor.

She was a teacher at Beechwood Elementary School in Pittsburgh.

Alcorn allegedly exchanged some 2,400 texts with the girl, who was among her students, during a span of two weeks. They also kept the relationship a secret from the girl's mother.

Alcorn was placed on administrative leave when the school district found out about the texting, and she subsequently resigned her teaching position.

Police found out about the texting when the girl's mother discovered the messages on her daughter's iPod, according to the criminal complaint. Police said Alcorn had at least one conversation with the girl about adopting her, and they also allegedly discussed running away together.

Alcorn is also accused of luring the girl into her home. At one point, the girl's mother also allegedly found Alcorn in the girl's home.

She also allegedly found post-it notes and letters written by the girl to Alcorn with the headings: "Things Ms. Alcorn and I can do," "What we can do," and "When we can do it."
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/0...n-charges/

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - samsamsam - 03-28-2015

2400 texts in 2 weeks is about 170 texts a day. Assuming 8 hours of sleep. That's aboit 10 texts an hour. One every six minutes. What the fuck would require that many texts?

I don't think I have sent that many texts in 6 months.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Tytalus - 04-04-2015

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/10/female-gym...-30-times/

[Image: megan-mahoney-teacher-coaching-600.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Tytalus - 04-05-2015

http://28sherman.blogspot.ca/2014/01/lis...-with.html

This blog has a big list up to 2014 January. I would love to see some statistical analysis on the number of female teachers prosecuted vs male teachers of having sex with their students.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 04-05-2015

Quote: (04-04-2015 09:46 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/10/female-gym...-30-times/

WR30 - Would rape 30 times as well. She has a look that I like, also, making her the assistant coach of the boys basketball team? Holy shit thats asking for trouble. I can pretty much guarantee I'd be facing similar charges if I were appointed the assistant coach of the girls volleyball team...fuck, thats how "dear penthouse" letters start. "Dear penthouse, so I was on the road for a volleyball tournament with 15 18 year year volleyball players as their assistant coach and we were having a pre game meeting at the hotel.....and that is how I ended up as the happiest man in prison. The end"

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Incertus - 04-08-2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rsary.html

One of the most famous cases involving a female teacher and a male student. They will be doing an interview with Barbara Walters. It will be interesting to see what sort of rationalizations they have for their relationship.

The amount of crazy in this women is unbelievable. A mom with four kids who pursues a 12 year old and has his children -- even after being caught!

Now, to what is really important: WYB? (sorry, haven't figured out images yet)

http://media.komonews.com/images/140123_...eau_lg.jpg

She hasn't avoided the wall, but from the pictures in this article she looks like she's trying to hold on to whatever's left. They have a 21 year age gap. She knows her looks are running out. She's desperately trying to keep him.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 04-09-2015

He reportedly boasted about his sexcapades to his friends, who responded by saying, “How awesome – good job.”

There needs to be some kind of public service announcement to teenage boys that if you shag something like this, you SHUT THE FUCK UP! Keep it to yourself until years later and nobody is going to care about it. It's only spoiling it for themselves and the subsequent kids whose innocence is robbed by this slut.

Her future cell mate is a lucky girl.

Edit: I just googled this girl, and while passably hot, she's not near the calabre that would be suggested in the above picture. Still....
[Image: 345353-7c82600e-597b-11e4-bb41-d2d878d2a380.jpg]
[Image: starting-at-a-young-age_o_766637.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Foolsgo1d - 04-09-2015

As a teenage boy your dick will not say no to a woman like that, come on mate [Image: lol.gif] Its like you were dropped into your wet dream and it had a plot.

I always find it fascinating to see grown women in positions such as theirs with deer in a headlight look. "What you mean? It is illegal to use my position and trust to lure horny young boys into my vagina?" [Image: lol.gif]

Meanwhile male teachers doing this are social outcasts.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 04-09-2015

I hate to spoil the perverse fun here with one of my serious/philosophical comments, but has anyone stopped to think why these pairing happen? My thoughts aren't totally formed, but here goes:

My theory, after spending years in offices and classrooms, is that if you spend enough time with someone of the opposite sex who is reasonably attractive, attraction develops. So in the same manner that adults have "work husbands" or "office wives," people in schools end up with "work lovers."

Why does this matter to us? Because it offers an alternative to some of the harder issues we discuss in the game community, like needing to attract women upon a first meeting, and getting "friend zoned" when you don't act immediately.

Sometimes you meet people who you'd never think to get with, but after a several months, a sexual tension evolved you didn't expect. This is probably one of the reasons this is a theme in TV shows and movies -- because there's some reality to it.

Some of it probably has to do with curiosity -- people see each other each day and our minds can't help but wonder if the person is wearing underwear, etc. Maybe this is a facet of sexual biology we've all overlooked because the manosphere tends to concentrate on pet issues (the 80/20 split, hypergamy, etc.).

Anyway, my thoughts on the teacher-student pairings go back to my own teen years when a similar "relationship" (cough cough) evolved between myself and an ex-girlfriend's mother after the ex left for college. Her mother was more than twenty years older than me, divorced, still really hot, and pretty accomplished. She generally dated older business-suit types, not short 18-year-old boys who dressed like surfers, talked about punk rock, and made minimum wage.

But the main point here is that there was NO WAY in hell I could have gotten with this woman had I met her once or twice and tried to number close. She would have laughed at me and sped off in her Miata (the actual car she drove). Instead, we'd developed some rapport during my senior year in high school when I hung around her house all the time, so it was pretty easy to get something going.

Just food for thought. I wish I could find a clever word to describe what I'm talking about.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - puckerman - 04-10-2015

Quote: (04-09-2015 07:59 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I hate to spoil the perverse fun here with one of my serious/philosophical comments, but has anyone stopped to think why these pairing happen? My thoughts aren't totally formed, but here goes:

My theory, after spending years in offices and classrooms, is that if you spend enough time with someone of the opposite sex who is reasonably attractive, attraction develops. So in the same manner that adults have "work husbands" or "office wives," people in schools end up with "work lovers."

Why does this matter to us? Because it offers an alternative to some of the harder issues we discuss in the game community, like needing to attract women upon a first meeting, and getting "friend zoned" when you don't act immediately.

Sometimes you meet people who you'd never think to get with, but after a several months, a sexual tension evolved you didn't expect. This is probably one of the reasons this is a theme in TV shows and movies -- because there's some reality to it.

Some of it probably has to do with curiosity -- people see each other each day and our minds can't help but wonder if the person is wearing underwear, etc. Maybe this is a facet of sexual biology we've all overlooked because the manosphere tends to concentrate on pet issues (the 80/20 split, hypergamy, etc.).

Anyway, my thoughts on the teacher-student pairings go back to my own teen years when a similar "relationship" (cough cough) evolved between myself and an ex-girlfriend's mother after the ex left for college. Her mother was more than twenty years older than me, divorced, still really hot, and pretty accomplished. She generally dated older business-suit types, not short 18-year-old boys who dressed like surfers, talked about punk rock, and made minimum wage.

But the main point here is that there was NO WAY in hell I could have gotten with this woman had I met her once or twice and tried to number close. She would have laughed at me and sped off in her Miata (the actual car she drove). Instead, we'd developed some rapport during my senior year in high school when I hung around her house all the time, so it was pretty easy to get something going.

Just food for thought. I wish I could find a clever word to describe what I'm talking about.

There's another key fact here. The mother met you while you were in a relationship with a female she already knew. You had social proof, although it's not what we normally think of when we think of social proof.

In that sense, the mother never put you in the "friend zone." She put you in the "unavailable zone." You weren't available when she met you. In a way, you had already put her in the friend zone.

The point is that you never would have gotten this relationship with her if you had been single when she met you.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Tytalus - 04-10-2015

Quote: (04-09-2015 07:59 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Good post - I think you're right, after a certain period of long socailization there's a certain level of "comfortableness" one has with a person, even if it's only in passing. I realized at some point recently, that a coworker that I think is quite attractive, were we both be in the right circumstances, I could probably sleep with fairly easily.

Also, I did post this question some time ago, and I don't recall the answers really getting to the heart of the matter.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33503.html

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Patrickstar - 04-10-2015

This thread is pretty funny.