Roosh V Forum
Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery (/thread-33175.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Atlantic - 02-19-2014

Im loving how much hype the cost has created.

Do you mail as far as Canada if I ordered? Any idea of the wait time involved.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Benoit - 02-19-2014

It's printed on demand by Lulu, they have bases internationally so it will be with you in a week or two once ordered.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/nick-krauser/da...41037.html

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Krauser - 02-19-2014

Quote: (02-18-2014 11:06 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

I do understand why guys are skeptical about the price tag. When I finish the book I will post a review.

Thanks. I appreciate all feedback from men who read it.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Valhalla - 02-20-2014

delete

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Alpharius - 02-22-2014

Ordered. I'll read it as soon as I get it, grad school be damned. I'll read through it like a textbook, and I'll review it as such.

Krauser and potential readers, get ready.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Vaun - 02-22-2014

In 2001 I bought a $100 book on game off the web, and I still have the tattered copy on my bookshelf that I have read dozens of times. That book in my opinion is the guide on how to create a relationship. As a result I got a lot of girlfriends and married one, then had a story similar to Krausers, as I imagine a lot of lurkers here do as well. The concepts in the book play into the 'long game', not a first or second night lay but maybe 3, 4, 5 or even more if you want to go that far. Which I dont now [Image: banana.gif]

The thing about ebooks and self publishing is that it promotes democracy. I want to listen to somebody who has made themselves an expert on their own, and dont see a degree, a publishing contract, or expensive advertising as important factors when evaluating an author who writes about new topics, or whether a book will even be good. We can all spot BS these days, poor design, bad grammar/no proofing, no blog or following, etc etc. There are lots of ways to ascertain a reputation or sense of value before you purchase. $100 isnt much for me to spend, if I spend thousands a year gaming. I live in the capital of day gaming, and I will be getting it in time for Spring/Summer, day game open season.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Que enspastic - 02-22-2014

Good form

[Image: km71GEh.png]

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Giovonny - 02-22-2014

I can't wait to read this.

I'm sure its awesome!

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Virtus - 02-22-2014

Quote: (02-19-2014 05:13 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I wonder had he included the book, a DVD series, a private website forum for Q&A and in field video critiques, mind maps, exclusive in field footage, other bonuses, etc. and set the price to $997, with only a 72 hour window to purchase it, I.E. Frank Kern style, if this market would bite?

Offer affiliates $500 commission on each sale they refer so every other game blogger hypes it up to their email list and social media contacts like crazy.

I've seen a bunch of launches like that where IM guys make a shit ton of money and I get bombarded with emails and Facebook posts about the launch. Lloyd Irvin did it in Jiu Jitsu and made lots of cash.

Anyway, guess I'm going back off topic here lol.

The type of a sucker that buys that stuff by dropping 1k on a golden dream like that will never ever use the material. Nick is filtering for those that can use but are not stupid 16 yo with daddy's cc

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - unbowed - 02-22-2014

I'm about halfway through right now, jotting some comments down on the way. This book's been a page turner; everything feels familiar yet fresh.

I'm finding it's a massive synthesis of game/red pill material but meticulously fine tuned. There's loads of little things that add up to make a huge difference. The writing's very engaging; it's a textbook but written very straightforwardly, sprinkled with humor and philosophic insights to make it fun to read.

Btw, total time between printing and delivery in the US took 7 days.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Teedub - 02-23-2014

I'll post a review also once I've read it.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - WestIndianArchie - 02-23-2014

@Vaun

what book?

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Bushido - 02-23-2014

Quote: (02-18-2014 07:27 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

Nitro was torrented about 6 months after release and sales dropped dramatically. It definitely cost me money. Perhaps that's because I didn't have any other products out there so I couldn't benefit from having a "torrent loss leader" like Roosh may have done. What the torrenting did do was spread my name and ideas to people who otherwise wouldn't have read my material.

If anything, having a Kindle version out fairly quickly should reduce piracy. It is better than releasing a PDF file somewhere online that can be easily copied.

Plus, there are people like me who live abroad and never order physical books anymore. That said, I look forward to getting this when it becomes available.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Vaun - 02-23-2014

Quote: (02-23-2014 08:03 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Vaun

what book?

The System by Doc Love. Found it way before his Askmen articles. Still think the main tenants hold true for building attraction over several dates, 2-5 mainly, he says the first 60 days, but thats if you want a GF. But I would apply this to someone you want to see regularly, its all about creating the long game frame. It also opened up my eyes on how to evaluate women, i.e. red flags, which funny enough 15 years ago hold true today. What he calls 'Challenge' talking less or as little as possible, divulging as little about yourself as possible, remaining a mystery without being 'Mystery'. Roosh talks about this too, dropping 'bait', but remaining innocuous about it and never fully answering questions or explaining anything about yourself. Works like a charm and if I follow it, its gets women to say 'I love you' fairly quickly. He talks nothing about approaching, at all... No regrets spending $100 on it. Well written quality materials should be worth whatever the author wants to charge. Who am I to tell someone they should only charge so much for their work. I can see complaining about the price if its a low quality product or a scam, but that doesnt apprear to be the case here.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - ChocolateCockOfZeus - 02-24-2014

http://chrisfran.co/nipsey-hussle-100-do...-crenshaw/

Quote:Quote:

Rappers release free music every day on sites like DatPiff. Nipsey Hussle is one of those rappers. But recently Nipsey Hussle did something that completely defied logic as to how music fans will consume music. He made the physical version his latest free mixtape available to purchase for $100. Within 24 hours, all 1000 copies of Crenshaw were sold out. Jay Z even bought 100 copies out of respect for the bold move.

Nipsey Hussle’s $100 pricing strategy came from something the California native read in Jonah Berger’s Contagious, specifically about a Philadelphia-based restaurant that started offering $100 cheesesteaks in 2004. Not only did the cheesesteaks sell, they also generated the kind of press that most business owners would kill for.

This underground rapper recently took this marketing approach with an album. This seems to be working well.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Prophylaxis - 02-24-2014

Anyone spending $100 on the book will surely rationalise that it was worth it (I know I would).

Krauser should hook Roosh up with a free copy - and have him review it.

Honestly, didn't think it was possible to top the elderly opener for Day Game.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Scesci - 02-24-2014

Quote: (02-22-2014 12:56 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Good form

[Image: km71GEh.png]

That`s some good style and body posture right there

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - CaptainChardonnay - 02-26-2014

just came in today
ordered on feb 16, came in feb 25

went through the first part (vibe) already, a lot of new ideas and different ways of looking things for example comparing your vibe to music. that was really cool.

book looks like a university textbook, quite impressive.

my only complaint is that i think the cover looks kinda goofy. I would have preferred something more discreet like BANG. Regardless, its the content that matters and i'm looking forward to reading the rest!

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Alpharius - 03-05-2014

Book finally arrived. I'll start it tonight. A quick glance says it's heavy on detail and is in fact written like a textbook.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Gopnik - 03-07-2014

It's interesting to see how almost all of the debate is focused on the book's price. I am a 20 y.o student and I live on a tight budget, but if the book is really worth it I will happily save 100 bucks and buy it. I found out about Tom Torero and Krauser a few months ago and I like their direct day game style, it simply feels very natural. I'll wait some time to read more reviews and see if perhaps there is a price drop as well. I also just bought Day Bang, focusing on night game alone is too exhausting in the long run.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - bojangles - 03-12-2014

I'll drop a review soon, nearly done, someone I know off this forum got a lay using it [Image: tongue.gif]

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - w00t - 03-12-2014

Krauser is the real deal.
What I find discouraging though is his stats... he posted he got 27 lays out of 1000 aproaches.

Thats a terrible ROI but it mirrors my experience with daygame. Its a crapshoot and you have to approach a ton.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Giovonny - 03-12-2014

Quote: (03-12-2014 01:00 PM)w00t Wrote:  

he posted he got 27 lays out of 1000 aproaches.

Thats a terrible ROI but it mirrors my experience with daygame. Its a crapshoot and you have to approach a ton.

That does sound like a bad "Return on Investment".. But, consider what the "investment" is..

The "Investment" is often 1 minute of your time. That it! Many of these approaches will be over in less then 1 minute. Quick rejections where the girl is not interested.

It's actually a very small "investment".

27 out of 1000 = 1 bang out of every 37 approaches

Again, many of those 37 approaches will be over in 1 minute. Most will be over in 5-10 minutes. It's not as time consuming as these large numbers suggest.

I can do 37 approaches in 4 hours. I will probably get one bang from these approaches, on average.

It's no different from a guy who spends 4 hours in a bar or club.

4 hours of time invested, to hopefully get a bang.

The only difference is that we do it during the day and other guys do it at night. And, we have to approach in greater numbers because we are not in the nightclub/bar scene where everyone is partying. And, we often have to go out on at least 1-2 dates to get the bang.

Meeting a girl during the day and banging her that same day is possible but only for the elite level guys.

Day game or night game? For me, it's just a matter of personal preference and lifestyle choice. Do what you want..

All in all, I think we can all agree that generally speaking, night game does have a slightly higher ROI. It's easier to get fast, same night sex from bars and clubs.

But, with a little practice, Day Game can be just as fruitful, with only a slightly lower ROI

1000 is a big number, it scares people.

Banging 27 of them means banging at least 2 in every 100.

That sounds about right.

Approach 100 girls this week. You will likely bang 1 or 2 of them. If you are good, you will sometimes bang 3, 4, or 5 of them.

That's Day Game.

Krauser speaks the truth.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - Teedub - 03-12-2014

Krauser is gay. In Daygame Mastery he said "attractive men" without using "no homo" afterwards.

Nick Krauser – Daygame mastery - w00t - 03-12-2014

Gio I agree I prefer daygame to nightgame.
And I consider hanging out in clubs an even bigger waste of time.

I still believe the overall ROI on daygame is pretty bad though.

I thought it was me... but even a guy like Krauser has a terrible ROI so thats discouraging to me. I thought maybe you could get better... but apparently you cant. Its just a big numbers game.

Yes the approach may only take one minute... but you can spend hours walking around finding enough hot girls to approach. Then you also have to go on a Day2 which eats up even more of your time.

Im a very busy guy and running around approaching hundreds of girls seems like a waste of time to me. But at the same time I dont get laid if I dont do it.

You also have to live in a big city to pull it off!
Approaching 100 girls in a week is simply impossible for me at this point.

I live in a small city and not many attractive girls. It would be a full time job to approach that much.

Even in a city with 1.3 Million with many pretty girls... when I approached 20 girls a week... i would literally hit on a girl that I had already gone on a date with!

So you can burn out a smaller city quickly with this kind of mass approach game.

Ideally youd be living in a city with multiple million inhabitants and lots of hot girls. And cycle through your venues regularly. Dont do it in the same spot all the time.

I keep thinking there has to be a better way though.
In direct marketing you dont go around pitching your product to every person in the phonebook. You go for pre-qualified leads or targeted lists.

There should be a way in game to get pre-qualified leads in your funnel.

But the only way I can imagine is using online game or only approaching girls who give you IOIs. And both sucks!

Anyway if you live in a big city and have a lot of free time... then its a good way to go about it. Just approach 50 girls a week. Your game will get razor sharp, you will get tons of girls in your funnel and you will get a true feeling of abundance.

Then again I dont see why you would need an expensive ebook at this point!

But that are just my thoughts on daygame. Its still better than not getting pussy... or hanging out in clubs if you dont even like clubs.