Roosh V Forum
When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? (/thread-13425.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - j r - 06-05-2012

I'm not sure that you know what the word bigot means.

Either way, I wish you nothing but the best in finding a place that makes you happy.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - speakeasy - 06-05-2012

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:15 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

All due respect Speakeasy, but when a progressive black man wants to lecture me on the privileged white male, I take it with a pinch of salt.

Tim Wise is not black, he's a white American man of Scottish ancestry. He just calls things out as they are. It's not only blacks that believe white privilege exists. There are whites who recognize it as well. Most are in denial, but some have opened their minds enough to hear alternative viewpoints. Afterall, I've exposed myself to other viewpoints. I've read HBD sites thoroughly and even some WN sites just to see what they're all about. I even think guys like Jared Taylor are right about some things, but so is Tim Wise. I'm probably a much more open-minded person than you are to the opposing view.

Quote:Quote:

You are never going to give up the victim card. Its the pussy between your legs.

I've never said I'm a victim. I'm the first one to advocate that blacks take responsibility for their actions and strive to improve their lives. Have you ever seen me in here blaming the white man for any shortcomings of mine? You will not find such.

My family came to Australia after fleeing Egypt when Nasser took everything from the Greeks. Greeks in Australia were treated like second class citizens and had to form communities to get through. I come from a lower class, blue collar home where two generations had to live together to get ourselves out of the mud.

I spent a great deal of my life being called a dago, and now I spend my latter years being called a privileged white male who does not understand the complexities of my fucking privilege.

Dude, nobody called YOU, anything. But history is what it is.

From a historical perspective, whites took shit by force of arms, no different to everyone else on the planet at the time. They were also the first to end it, and your modern day progressive line of thinking is in itself a white, european concept.

I really don't know why the conversation is even going here. We were talking about what the hell is up with Heartiste's posters and all the black-bashing that goes on in the comments section there. Now you are spewing all this stuff about history. Can we stay on target?

Hell, we are all about maintaining privilege though hey?

I have been on the receiving end of this shit my entire life and I have had enough of it now. I get it, we are successful and we get shit done. The only way to uplift everyone else is to cut us down. Waiting for them to get shit done is going to take too long, and the pussy between the legs makes them believe they deserve it right now too.

Which is why I say you can have it all. Take it. Ill leave Australia to the progressives, women and minorities who feel its rightly theirs. They can have it like your brothers have Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore, etc etc etc. Tell us how you do without us.

Ill probably end up back in Southern Europe or South America where its warm and Ill get shit going there instead. I have already tapped out, this white devil is waving goodbye.

I have no idea what the hell the above was all about. Nothing to really comment about as all you are doing is ranting. Once again, getting back to the original point of this thread, it's about why all the racism against black men on Roissy and how it got that way. Not about why you want to move to S. America. If you have something valuable to contribute to the discussion, then please do so. If not, nobody wants to hear aimless rants.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - speakeasy - 06-05-2012

Quote: (06-05-2012 10:38 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

No, the society you live in was built by whites. Learn to deal with this and stop being intellectually dishonest. Labor is work, but its pointless work without the foundations of creativity. Every anglo nation on the planet was built by Europeans.

And creativity will get you nowhere without labor to execute it. So one relies on the other. Who's labor did they use in S. America to dig all that gold out of the ground? Or harvest sugar, spices and cotton to expand the economies of Europe. You are getting pretty offensive at this point. Tell this bullshit to my ancestors who worked and toiled like dogs and never got anything in return. Tell that to my veteran family members who have put their asses on the line defending this country. Or my family who have worked and paid taxes their whole damned lives like anyone else. If you are going to sit here and tell me only whites have contributed to this society, then PISS OFF, man. Oh, but it wasn't blacks that drafted the Constitution and created the laws. Yeah, kinda hard to put a word in when you got chains around your ankles.

Almost every major system, invention and convenience you enjoy was developed by whites. Its just the way it is.

Yeah, and prior to the rise of the West, The Egyptians or Sumerians or Babylonians or Chinese or Persians or Indus civilization would've said the same thing back when Europe was a backwater. Are you even aware that math, writing, laws, cities and science predate Europe?

I will say though that Africans may think they have suffered, but no racial demographic has ever had it easier in the history of mankind than them. Eveything has been handed over on a platter and people are bending over backwards to help them and uplift them.

Ignorance like this is almost undeserving of response. Africa is the most exploited continent in history. Look up Patrice Lumumba if you want to see how benevolent the outside world has been to her. At this point I think you really do need to retreat somewhere in isolation so that nobody has to be inundated with such nonsense.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - nicolas - 06-05-2012

How exactly did Africans have it the easiest when millions of them were enslaved?

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - playa_with_a_passport - 06-05-2012

Quote: (06-05-2012 11:29 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

No, the society you live in was built by whites. Learn to deal with this and stop being intellectually dishonest. Labor is work, but its pointless work without the foundations of creativity. Every anglo nation on the planet was built by Europeans.

And creativity will get you nowhere without labor to execute it. So one relies on the other. Who's labor did they use in S. America to dig all that gold out of the ground? Or harvest sugar, spices and cotton to expand the economies of Europe. You are getting pretty offensive at this point. Tell this bullshit to my ancestors who worked and toiled like dogs and never got anything in return. Tell that to my veteran family members who have put their asses on the line defending this country. Or my family who have worked and paid taxes their whole damned lives like anyone else. If you are going to sit here and tell me only whites have contributed to this society, then PISS OFF, man. Oh, but it wasn't blacks that drafted the Constitution and created the laws. Yeah, kinda hard to put a word in when you got chains around your ankles.

Almost every major system, invention and convenience you enjoy was developed by whites. Its just the way it is.

Yeah, and prior to the rise of the West, The Egyptians or Sumerians or Babylonians or Chinese or Persians or Indus civilization would've said the same thing back when Europe was a backwater. Are you even aware that math, writing, laws, cities and science predate Europe?

I will say though that Africans may think they have suffered, but no racial demographic has ever had it easier in the history of mankind than them. Eveything has been handed over on a platter and people are bending over backwards to help them and uplift them.

Ignorance like this is almost undeserving of response. Africa is the most exploited continent in history. Look up Patrice Lumumba if you want to see how benevolent the outside world has been to her. At this point I think you really do need to retreat somewhere in isolation so that nobody has to be inundated with such nonsense.

Why do you even bother? Leave him alone. I am enjoying his melt down. He imploded before on another race thread a couple years ago when he was using the "WHOREMONGER" user name. Wonder which user name he's going to use next. Reminds me of BBL melt down.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Hooligan Harry - 06-06-2012

@Speakeasy

Im not talking about Tim Wise, Im talking about you. And I dont care if Tim Wise was a Greek refugee from Egypt writing a thesis on the white male privilege so many of us dont even understand exists. Its nothing more than some guy putting forward a politically correct point of view that is going to win almost unchallenged consensus. I would not argue with Tim Wise, I would ignore the dickhead because he is an agenda driven fuckwit putting forward popular opinion to make a quick buck. What makes him right?

Popular opinion is that white males are so privileged that they dont even know it anymore. Hell, our racism is so deep seated its fucking sub conscious. Its the same crap we hear women say about gender issues. And the same crap homosexuals say about sexuality. Now the way you view all those attacks from women and homos? Thats how many white dudes see the multiple accusations of racism and privilege thrown their way. You can relate to 2/3, yet fail to understand where I am coming from because you end up resorting to the same bullshit feminists and gay rights activists resort to when it comes to race.

Its more of the same crap.

I know my views are not politically correct, but for the most part that could be said of the entire forum as a whole. I am just sick to death of people complaining about racism all the time. Enough is enough already, can you motherfuckers just get on with it? Im starting to think it wont ever happen because the victim card is too big a prize, no matter how weak it is.

Racists exist. Across the spectrum, and its not going to change soon. Whites suffer from the bullshit as much if not more than you guys do these days. The racism aimed at us is one of justified double standards, legislation and societal blaming. From the comedian making jokes about crackers to the forced diversity of television. From AA programs and different entry requirements in universities to government support through business development programs. There are even widely reported double standards in the reporting of crime.

Trayvon was a fucking 6 week international front page story, yet random gang beatings of whites and hate crimes against whites dont even get a peep past state or county news. Some little doped up thug gets shot by a Latino immigrant Jew. The only reason everyone went ballistic is because they thought Zimmerman was a white guy. Got caught with their pants down after that didnt they? And did that stop attacks against whites in reaction for Trayvon? Nope, and none of those hate crimes were reported as front page stories globally either.

Where is the outcry over this?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXKXCJOGf8[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57GjOoG0VE&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-R-lOGx3Mc[/video]

I dont see mobs of white dudes jumping black guys around the country for no reason. Not to this degree. You want to talk hatred? what is this?

Is it any fucking wonder then that a bunch of anonymous internet geeks are going extreme right? What do you think happens when you hammer people like this? Why is it any surprise to you guys and why are so all so short sighted that you cant see whats motivating their hatred?

I dont agree with it and I dont like it, but I understand why its happening. People are being given motivation for it, and yours and others inability to relate to or even acknowledge its existence is part of the problem. All I am saying, to you and everyone else, is that they take the time to understand why you are seeing an increase in this.

Or go back to thinking its just ignorant white racism.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Tuthmosis - 06-06-2012

Australian race theory:

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Tuthmosis - 06-06-2012

Hooligan at a cricket match. [Image: lol.gif]

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Hooligan Harry - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-05-2012 11:43 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Why do you even bother? Leave him alone. I am enjoying his melt down. He imploded before on another race thread a couple years ago when he was using the "WHOREMONGER" user name. Wonder which user name he's going to use next. Reminds me of BBL melt down.

I recently took you and Global Baller off my ignore list. I had you on it because I considered you a useless race troll. I have just checked a few of your posts and you have made this accusation a few times which I missed before.

I literally have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but its good to see you pop your head into another discussion about race which is rather typical

My activity in the community outside Roosh's forum is long standing before I joined, and my credibility can be attested to by people outside this forum who would have widespread recognition across too.

If Roosh has any concerns about me posting as another user previously, I will gladly deal with the matter in private with him. Ill share what information he requests privately too. If he shares your views after checking things out, I will gladly leave the forum. Authenticity on this forum is crucial and I will not participate if my word cannot be trusted. It would not be fair to anyone

At the same time, I would like to request a review of your activities and motivations too. I think you are a racist contributor who does nothing but incite tension across the board. While disagreement is sometimes heated, you are a pig in the mud compared to everyone else

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Kona - 06-06-2012

DELETED.

Aloha!

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Tex Pro - 06-06-2012

To get back on topic:

Roissy's blog attacts a lot of WNs because he is pretty much an HBD guy himself. I mean, he doesn't hide it. Check out his tweets if you don't believe me.

Anyways, it is his blog and he can run it as he wishes. I check in on his blog every now and then. He still does some interesting posts, I just tend to ignore the trolls in the comment section.

Quote: (06-05-2012 11:32 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

How exactly did Africans have it the easiest when millions of them were enslaved?

And whites were never enslaved? All the genocide and slavery they endured never happened right?

Please, help me understand. Perhaps you can tell me of all the affirmative action programs implemented in Europe over the centuries, along with systems of welfare and programs to uplift that they were luckily enough to receive.

Lets discuss the former USSR, China, Burma, Cuba.

No one has had it easier in the history of the world. To suggest its the case is a blatant lie that flies in the face of history. Christ, there were more white slaves in the last 500 years than African by a country mile. Whites have endured more genocide, war and slavery than Africans have in the last 500 years. And when its over a 7000 year period?

Zero comparisons can seriously be made at all.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Kona - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:17 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

My activity in the community outside Roosh's forum is long standing before I joined, and my credibility can be attested to by people outside this forum who would have widespread recognition across too.

Exactly what community are you talking about? The Aryan Brotherhood?

Aloha!

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:19 AM)Kona Wrote:  

@Speakeasy

Im not talking about Tim Wise, Im talking about you

I knew when I read your shit you were talking about my man. I bet he did too, he just couldn't believe it.

Its the pussy between your legs.

With regards to pussies between legs, I like to dedicate sex to members of this forum. Tonight this one is for you Hulabitch Harry.

I'm gonna go out and find a white girl and beat her to near death with my giant minority penis. That little bitch is gonna scream till she bleeds.

Its nonsense like this that drives so many white guys up the pole.

It's your nonsense that's gonna make this little white girl's eyes water when she chokes on my pole. In fact, it's your nonsense that drives 95% of these white bitch's to poles (big dark one's) like mine in the first place.

Its easy for me too. I can go online and find something that could refute your claim too.

I can go on Craigslist and find fifty white girls that want to get assfucked by me right now. Maybe I'll try that. All I gotta do is send a picture of my dick.

I dont see mobs of white dudes jumping black guys around the country for no reason.

It's because they'd get their asses beat. Much like I am going to beat the ass of the white girl I find tonight.

And if any other white dudes read this: I love all of you. I'm only gonna do this tonight. This is not a regular thing for me. I don't mean to be disrespectful to all white people at all. Like I said, I love you. I only mean to be disrespectful to Hooligan Harry. And this isn't me being a racist, this guy is messing with Speakeasy.

Hence, A white bitch is getting it hard tonight.

Aloha!

Ah dude, whitey getting beat in the islands is nothing new. We know of all the racist attacks on whites in Hawaii where Haole needs to go home.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/in...n-paradise

I also know that over the years your dislike of whites has been obvious. Dont worry, Im sure you can come get a job in New Zealand and Australia like the rest of Polynesia when times get tough! We here for you!

You can claim your welfare, get a hot meal in prison and maybe join me on the rugby pitch when you get out of jail with a few cool tribal tats that you added to your warrior collection

I grew up around Fijians and Samoans son. I call more of your people tagane and bubu than you probably do

Aloha indeed.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - MVolt - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:16 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hooligan at a cricket match. [Image: lol.gif]

A bit off topic (this entire topic has gone off anyways), but I couldn't help but post this vid that was found in the "related videos" section.

Lexi: Will only date guys that look like models [Image: lol.gif] when she's a 5 at best. Kudos to the guy - he took it all in stride and even complimented her (undeservedly so), looking classy all the way.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - playa_with_a_passport - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:17 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2012 11:43 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

I recently took you and Global Baller off my ignore list. I had you on it because I considered you a useless race troll. I have just checked a few of your posts and you have made this accusation a few times which I missed before.

I literally have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but its good to see you pop your head into another discussion about race which is rather typical

If Roosh has any concerns about me posting as another user previously, I will gladly deal with the matter in private with him. Ill share what information he requests privately too. If he shares your views after checking things out, I will gladly leave the forum. Authenticity on this forum is crucial and I will not participate if my word cannot be trusted. It would not be fair to anyone

At the same time, I would like to request a review of your activities and motivations too. I think you are a racist contributor who does nothing but incite tension across the board. While disagreement is sometimes heated, you are a pig in the mud compared to everyone else

You are too funny, you repeatedly post recycled white supremacist hog wash yet I am the one who is the race troll? O.K. I get it dude, the White Man is under siege and you are their savior.

" I will not participate if my word cannot be trusted"
wow, talk about a big ego and taking one self way too seriously. get off your soapbox. You really should just stick to writting about EE broads. Now, I am convinced that you and whoreMonger are one and the same. Let Roosh sort it out.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - speakeasy - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:05 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

@Speakeasy

Im not talking about Tim Wise, Im talking about you. And I dont care if Tim Wise was a Greek refugee from Egypt writing a thesis on the white male privilege so many of us dont even understand exists. Its nothing more than some guy putting forward a politically correct point of view that is going to win almost unchallenged consensus. I would not argue with Tim Wise, I would ignore the dickhead because he is an agenda driven fuckwit putting forward popular opinion to make a quick buck. What makes him right?

Look dude, I already knew you'd reply as you did above. Your mind is closed to anything but white nationalist opinion.

Popular opinion is that white males are so privileged that they dont even know it anymore. Hell, our racism is so deep seated its fucking sub conscious. Its the same crap we hear women say about gender issues. And the same crap homosexuals say about sexuality. Now the way you view all those attacks from women and homos? Thats how many white dudes see the multiple accusations of racism and privilege thrown their way. You can relate to 2/3, yet fail to understand where I am coming from because you end up resorting to the same bullshit feminists and gay rights activists resort to when it comes to race.

I don't deny that there's a privilege in being male in society, and I don't deny that there's a privilege in being hetero either. If you wanted to run for president as an example, you'd be better off being male and being straight. So of course there's privilege there. So I see no contradiction in anything I've said. There's Male privilege, there's hetero privilege and there's white privilege. This wouldn't even be funny if there wasn't truth to what he's saying:

I know my views are not politically correct, but for the most part that could be said of the entire forum as a whole. I am just sick to death of people complaining about racism all the time. Enough is enough already, can you motherfuckers just get on with it? Im starting to think it wont ever happen because the victim card is too big a prize, no matter how weak it is.

This is hilarious. You are outraged at black posters here because they have spoken out against the racism on Heartiste. How dare you blacks be angry at that blog and its commentors! Get over it! After all there's Affirmative Action! Hey if you hate what we have to say, why bother reading this thread? It was clear from the title what this thread was about. If you hate the complaining, then you didn't have to open it.

Racists exist. Across the spectrum, and its not going to change soon. Whites suffer from the bullshit as much if not more than you guys do these days. The racism aimed at us is one of justified double standards, legislation and societal blaming. From the comedian making jokes about crackers to the forced diversity of television. From AA programs and different entry requirements in universities to government support through business development programs. There are even widely reported double standards in the reporting of crime.

You say you grew up in Australia? So I'm to believe whites are all under siege there as well too, huh?? Australia is like 90% or more white and they are all victims of some tiny tribe of Aboriginals living out in the fucking desert? Oh they get some government set aside. While you guys took the whole damn continent from other their feet. Boo hoo!

Trayvon was a fucking 6 week international front page story, yet random gang beatings of whites and hate crimes against whites dont even get a peep past state or county news.

Trayvon Martin wouldn't have went past local news if it wasn't for the fact that Zimmerman was not charged and released. If all those blacks beating whites were not charged with anything and set free, you'd see a national outcry as well.

Some little doped up thug gets shot by a Latino immigrant Jew.

Oh, now he was doped up? Lol.

Where is the outcry over this?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXKXCJOGf8[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57GjOoG0VE&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-R-lOGx3Mc[/video]

I dont see mobs of white dudes jumping black guys around the country for no reason. Not to this degree. You want to talk hatred? what is this?

Posting random incidents of blacks victimizing whites proves what exactly? Like I can't find examples of the opposite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQJjQ_bfLyY

Here is one in your home of Oz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8CW11BN...re=related

Is it any fucking wonder then that a bunch of anonymous internet geeks are going extreme right? What do you think happens when you hammer people like this? Why is it any surprise to you guys and why are so all so short sighted that you cant see whats motivating their hatred?

I think everyone here knows what's motivating their hatred. You are just here to try and rationalize it. I also recall you in the past defending skinhead ultra-nationalist violence in Russia, so I guess this is just par for the course. Why don't you just come out and openly admit to being a WN...

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - speakeasy - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:25 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2012 11:32 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

And whites were never enslaved? All the genocide and slavery they endured never happened right?

Please, help me understand. Perhaps you can tell me of all the affirmative action programs implemented in Europe over the centuries, along with systems of welfare and programs to uplift that they were luckily enough to receive.

Lets discuss the former USSR, China, Burma, Cuba.

No one has had it easier in the history of the world. To suggest its the case is a blatant lie that flies in the face of history. Christ, there were more white slaves in the last 500 years than African by a country mile. Whites have endured more genocide, war and slavery than Africans have in the last 500 years. And when its over a 7000 year period?

Zero comparisons can seriously be made at all.

Where is the affirmative action in racially homogenous countries??

[Image: confused.gif]

Oooohhh God. I'm done. Logging off for the night. I can't take anymore....

Quote: (06-06-2012 12:34 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Ah dude, whitey getting beat in the islands is nothing new. We know of all the racist attacks on whites in Hawaii where Haole needs to go home.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/in...n-paradise

I also know that over the years your dislike of whites has been obvious. Dont worry, Im sure you can come get a job in New Zealand and Australia like the rest of Polynesia when times get tough! We here for you!

You can claim your welfare, get a hot meal in prison and maybe join me on the rugby pitch when you get out of jail with a few cool tribal tats that you added to your warrior collection

I grew up around Fijians and Samoans son. I call more of your people tagane and bubu than you probably do

Aloha indeed.

Oh I want to but I'm not going to.

It took twenty minutes, and cost me nine text messages, but I got a legit Australian girl tonight.

I'm gonna take it out on her Hooligan Harry.

Aloha!

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - WanderingSoul - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 01:26 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Oh I want to but I'm not going to.

It took twenty minutes, and cost me nine text messages, but I got a legit Australian girl tonight.

I'm gonna take it out on her Hooligan Harry.

Aloha!

Her dad just wrote an article about you, Kona.

[Image: i-wont-have-a-daughter-of-mine-bringing-...ouse..jpeg]

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. As a white man living in a black mans avatar, I feel both sides will reject me.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - joehoya - 06-06-2012

No, the society you live in was built by whites. Learn to deal with this and stop being intellectually dishonest. Labor is work, but its pointless work without the foundations of creativity. Every anglo nation on the planet was built by Europeans. Almost every major system, invention and convenience you enjoy was developed by whites. Its just the way it is.

I am going to highlight this point because I think it points to a larger issue, achievement-by-proxy. Harry talks about the society we live in being built by whites. He goes so far as to make the distinction between mere labor and the "foundations of creativity". I actually agree with that distinction.

Where I disagree is that these "foundations of creativity" came from whites. They did not come from "whites". They came from VERY VERY VERY few people who happened to be white.

What do I mean be this? Lets use the founding of the United States as an example. If you look at the time around the founding of the US (lets call that the era between the declaration of independence and the Constitution). The people who provided that "foundation of creativity" that gave birth to my nation are often referred to as the "Founding Fathers". Their ideas, dedication, and yes, creativity, are what formed the basis of this country.

So how many Founding Fathers were there? The most restrictive definition includes only those who signed the Declaration of Independence (53) and/or the Constitution (40) (7 people signed both). Some provide an overly expansive definition to include every citizen who supported our nation and every soldier who fought in the revolution. But I am sure Harry would agree that these folks were just "labor" and not the true creative source for this country. If you really look at all of the influential players and thinkers of the time, it comes to about 200 white men.

So how many whites were in the US around that time? 2.5 MILLION. Even if we round up the 200 to 250 (to account for some unrecognized creative influences) we are still left with the stark reality that only 0.01% of the whites in the country at the time were the "foundations of creativity".

Were there other important people in the country at the time? Sure, but they were not essential, they were labor. 99.99% of the whites in this country at the time of our nation's founding (including my white ancestors) were virtually no more important than my black ancestors that where picking cotton or tobacco in the fields of Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississipi at the time.

Some may have been bankers, some may have been shop owners, some may have been sharecroppers and indentured servant, but virtually none were essential. My bet is that if you look throughout history (even European history) you'll see that it is 0.01% of the people who actually accomplish all of those great things that we attribute to a society. The other 99.99% were just, as Hooligan Harry called them, labor.

Which leads me to my next question. How can one proclaim the greatness and accomplishments of their group relative to other groups when only 0.01% of that group actually did these great things?

Maybe it is the way I think, never being a group or affiliation oriented person, but I am always leery of folks who frame the accomplishments a a few members of a group as if they were the accomplishments of the whole group. I've just never been that way. I stand on my own accomplishments, not on the accomplishments of folks who have the same skin tone, or passport, or family name as me.

I don't give a shit how great a boxer Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali were. It doesn't mean I can box. Almost all of the top 10 basketball players of all time were black. What does that mean for me? DICK. I suck at basketball. They say blacks score worse on standardize tests than whites. What does that mean for me? Jack Shit. I have consistently scored in the top 0.25-0.1% of standardized tests since I took my first one in elementary school.

A lot of the racists folks on Heartiste are basically average to below average guys who have accomplished nothing in their lives. They (irrationally) feel threatened by black men taking "their women" because it is hard enough as it is for them to get laid now. They are so unimpressive that they cannot separate themselves from the pack of other average/beta men. They cling on this artificial attribute of "whiteness" and the accomplishments of great men in the past who shared that attribute with them as some form a validation of their importance and self-worth.

Think about it this way. If those guys on Heartiste were alphas who were getting laid regularly and actually doing exceptional things in their lives, do you think that they would give two shits about some black guy kissing a few white girls? Would they get "physically ill" at the sight of it?

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Blunt - 06-06-2012

I hate seeing race threads on the RVF. This forum is great because we have such a diversity of people contributing their stories, their data, and their game strategies. Outside of the internet people from all these walks of life wouldn't be sitting down to talk about this because they don't have enough other things in common.

As for Roissy, his editorial style has taken a turn in recent years. I used to love his shit, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here. Roosh's writing were too harsh a pill for me to swallow at first. Now I absolutely prefer Roosh's writing because I can relate to it more and he doesn't try and troll his audience. Roissy's archives' from 2008-2010 are still gold, and every once in a while there is something decent at Heartiste, but I don't check it that often anymore, and I NEVER go into the comments unless I'm linked there by one of his tweets. There is one commenter on his blog named YaReally who knows his shit.

Roissy's comment section is filled with dudes who are addicted to raging. They like getting pissed off because it gives them a rush, they can waste hours getting pissed off over some news article, and end up doing nothing but circle jerking in a comment section. That's why I stopped reading other 'manosphere' blogs except for a select few game/travel blogs. Especially blogs like The Spearhead, In Mala Fide, it's such a waste of life getting angry about news articles and politics.

I think the reason Roissy doesn't moderate the racism from his comments section is because these guys are the ones who will sit there and hit refresh and come to his site everyday. He doesn't make money from books, he doesn't post ads, but he does have that 'Donate' button and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the guys posting 'white man wake up' are the guys that also send him money. I think after last New Years he had a donation drive and from that I'm sure he could see who is actually going to give him money to keep writing. I'm not saying that Roissy doesn't share some of the same views, maybe he does (though his breakdown of Justin Wayne seemed impartial), but I think he is playing to the audience that shows up nowadays.

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Str8laced - 06-06-2012

Even on middle class black girls, black guys have to work harder than white guys.

Can someone please elaborate on this?

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - Screwston - 06-06-2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 03:07 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

Even on middle class black girls, black guys have to work harder than white guys.

Can someone please elaborate on this?
[Image: troll.gif] You registered to ask this dumb question?

When did Roissy/Heartiste become a haven for race-obsessed white nationalists? - ElJefe - 06-06-2012

Obviously, no one is going to agree on this thread and it's become much more of a "going after the man instead of the ball" as they'd say in soccer - not least thanks to some of the more senior forum members, id like to point out.

I haven't read the Roissy comments section in years. But back in 2010, when I did, there were some very intelligent guys in there. And they all shared Roissy's concerns for a disintegrating Western civlization.

Roissy speaks truth to power, because as this forum attests to, political correctness is very strong.

This whole forum is about a few things:

1) Taking the redpill against massive PCism out there. Especially as regards feminism. The red pill taken to its logical conclusion covers all progressive movements in the West going as far back as the French Revolution too. Redpill takers are often Burkian conservatives.

2) Generalizations about women. But for some reason everyone gets all touchy when it's about race. Why? Besides hypocrisy?

3) Traveling. It opens your eyes to the realities of the rest of the world. That should cover this, too. HH is a very well-traveled guy in here - one of the most well-traveled, and he's been some of the most exotic places (Africa, Central Asia, the Pacific Islands). By the yardstick of this forum, his opinions on ethnic differences should weigh more than many of those lambasting him right now. I don't get it? All beacuse he says some things that really challenge your worldviews? It reminds me more than anything of the whiteknighting we like to make fun of.