Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - jasond - 01-27-2019

The food quality in Poland is terrible, so there isn't even an option for quick, healthy meals. The country is now rich enough to afford western junk food, but not yet rich enough for healthy grocery stores to exist (something like Whole Foods, etc). Contrast that to the Netherlands, for instance, where affordable healthy food options are everywhere. So in Western countries, the top 5% of smart people who want to live a healthy lifestyle can do so. In Poland, it's quite difficult.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 01-27-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 01:47 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

And, third, what I believe is rarely, if ever discussed, is the fact that overweight and obesity are negatively correlated with tertiary education (as per the diagram below). According to the data, 2/3 of Polish females with a degree are thin (as of 2014). Interestingly, 4/5 of Italian female with a degree are thin, best result in EU and somewhat counter-intuitive to what most of us would be thinking on this forum, nearly half of Latvian women with tertiary education are overweight or obese!

Not at all counter-intuitive. Best and healthiest food in the world comes from Italy and good weather allows people to spend time outside, making various activities outdoors...the opposite in EE where people 6 months a year mainly just spend time at home.

The Poland thread - JackinMelbourne - 01-28-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 10:23 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Childhood obesity rates growing in Poland...

I blame this solely on McDonalds being so popular in every town. It's disgusting.

The Poland thread - Rocha - 01-28-2019

Quote: (01-28-2019 03:44 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2019 10:23 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Childhood obesity rates growing in Poland...

I blame this solely on McDonalds being so popular in every town. It's disgusting.

I would not say so...The busiest McDonalds in the world is in Moscow, in Pushkin square...and the second busiest is in Kiev main train station...I would not say that Russians and Ukrainians are obese...

I would not say that frozen/junk/fast food would make someone obese per se, could bring other health issues for sure -though I am not a nutritionist -what makes someone fat is eating more calories than what they consume. And this is a disturb normally, and very common in highly stressed up societies, which is the fact in Poland, where people work more than the Germans for example, and have a much lower income, the women being career driven like has been said over here multiple times also does not help. So it's in fact a shitty life on the grind for most of the Poles, and the revenge/compensation is filling the gut...

The Poland thread - Booyah - 01-29-2019

how does the life look for americans then?

please, why dont you just think before posting this kind of bullshit

The Poland thread - Rocha - 01-29-2019

Quote: (01-29-2019 12:03 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

how does the life look for americans then?

please, why dont you just think before posting this kind of bullshit

Maybe you can tell me how it is for Americans, I have never been there. But from the data on anti-depressant consumptions I assume is bad too in general.

But I don't get your point anyway. Please give your take on the subject then.

You have suggested that there is any connection between being „stressed up” nation and obesity - which there is not and it is obvious.
I gave you an USA example because according to your thinking they are the most stressed up nation on the planet.

Same with your comparision to Germany - first of all, you should not compare two countries economic based only on an income, without including spending power + taking history into consideration, i dont think we should compare Poland to Germany when it comes to economies’ aspects, not yet.

And yea, Poles work more than Germans but not more than British, Austrians, Cyprians, Greeks, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Southern Koreans etc - and again, it has nothing to do with the obesity problem

The Poland thread - Rocha - 01-29-2019

I still don't know what you think is the root cause of the issue.

I gave an hypothetic view, open to discussion.

I believe you are the one shitposting in here.

It didnt seem to be an hypothetic view and which is more, made no sense at all, I’ve just wanted to straighten up some facts so I dont belive it was me who shitposted.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 01-29-2019

I don't understand either where Booyah wants to go with his topics...the intuition is telling me that his opinion is not strictly objective when it comes to talk about his own country. A simple question would be going out and looking around you: do you think that you can see happy and smiling people who are enjoying their lives?

The Poland thread - jamiesss - 02-01-2019

I am going to visit Warsaw this weekend and i found there some interesting infos about New Orleans Club - I would like to visit this kind of place and I want to be sure that there is safe, was anyone there?

The Poland thread - yl718 - 02-01-2019

Quote: (02-01-2019 10:18 AM)jamiesss Wrote:  

I am going to visit Warsaw this weekend and i found there some interesting infos about New Orleans Club - I would like to visit this kind of place and I want to be sure that there is safe, was anyone there?

this is not a p4p forum.

The Poland thread - WannaBang - 02-07-2019

I'm gonna be in Warsaw for the next 2 weeks. If anyone's about let me know

The Poland thread - khalidkcl - 02-09-2019

Will be in Krakow on 18th Feb. If anyone is there please PM me.

The Poland thread - garosugil - 02-10-2019

Was couple of times in Poland last year (Warsaw, Krakow, Poznan, Gdansk, Wroclaw) and agree they have shitloads of junkfood options and love to hang out there however compared to other Western countries there is still a high ratio of hot chicks (although diminishing and you barely find these typical tall and slim ones anymore). But hey, it is still a great place.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 02-14-2019

A few considerations about Poznan.

- Intolerable nightlife, which is busy only on Friday-Saturday and mainly on a single street. Clubs outside this main central area are usually pretty empty. The lack of students compared to Krakow and Wroclaw is visible. Apart from a couple of techno clubs, at 3am it will get already empty almost everywhere. Impression of being a boring place where nothing really happens
- Foreign value gives you a HUGE disadvantage if you are from a Western country. Speaking with some French, Italians, Germans, Norwegians, Spanish guys the situation is clear and similar for everybody: you can feel open hostility from some girls when you approach and they discover that you come from West. Maybe if you're from USA, there is still some good value, but it's going down since there are many American guys (likely US soldiers?) coming in the weekend
- Social circles are very strong: there are a lot of mixed groups in the night. Under this point of view, it looks like being in a Mediterranean town. It's very rare to find some girls alone in the night. The majority of them are already with some "bodyguard" ready to obstacle any approach
- Flaking skyrocketing: this is a general problem in Poland, but in Poznan it's even worse. Many of the agreed meetings will be cancelled with a few hours notice period, without any proposition of further alternative date
- Sausage fest and huge amount of foreigners: the impression is that in the weekend there is a massive migration from Berlin and East Germany of many foreign guys (which are normally not Germans...). On the other end, the city doesn't have that many student girls to balance the ratio. In the clubs it's often 75% males - 25% ladies
- Lack of female tourists from other towns, Ukrainian residents, foreign girls working...compared to Warsaw or Krakow there is no variety. You cannot even go though this path
- Tattoos, piercings, bad attitudes, low level of English, lack of style, bad diet...are a constant. There is no longer any advantage compared to most of the Western girls to be honest
- Local guys approach a lot! It's crazy for example going to Spain and enjoying a situation way more relaxed in the night with more approachable girls. Sometimes you feel like you are being surrounded by sharks
- The global impression is that game doesn't work, simply as that - they don't give you anything to work with

Day game / Tinder: don't even bother. Maybe a short chat and the beginning but then flakes, flakes and flakes...

Conclusion: I have been almost everywhere in Europe and at the moment this is the worst place in Central/Eastern Europe for game purposes, even Prague despite being burnt from the mass tourism, might give you something more due to the female tourists and foreign girls. Poznan might still be a step up compared to places like Brussels, but at this time, many Western European towns are better if you can play well your cards.

The Poland thread - HD668B - 02-14-2019

Poland has been over-rated for the last 15 years.

The Poland thread - Bury Zenek - 02-15-2019

Quote: (02-14-2019 11:39 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

A few considerations about Poznan.

Plus it's a leftist run city. If you want to try your luck in Poland go to Rzeszów or second-tier cities.

The Poland thread - Feyoder - 02-15-2019

Quote: (02-14-2019 11:39 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Conclusion: I have been almost everywhere in Europe and at the moment this is the worst place in Central/Eastern Europe for game purposes, even Prague despite being burnt from the mass tourism, might give you something more due to the female tourists and foreign girls. Poznan might still be a step up compared to places like Brussels, but at this time, many Western European towns are better if you can play well your cards.

Completely mirrors my experience. Gosh I was down in Poznan. I had built the place up a bit in my head and the reality was really terrible. How does such a large group of girls become so spoiled? Maybe they're riding on the "polish girl" mythology. Easy, attractive girls who are also somehow traditional. Nope. Wall to wall butters (if you're lucky) and awful attitudes.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 02-15-2019

Quote:Quote:

How does such a large group of girls become so spoiled?

By an even larger group of guys.

The Poland thread - garosugil - 02-15-2019

agree on Poznan, was shocked how crap that place was when comparing to Wroclaw or Warzaw.
+ RyanAir connects it with pretty much every shitty town in UK

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 02-16-2019

The bright sides.
I am pretty sure that the bottom in such cities is coming. Cannot go much worse than now. In terms of comparison, let's see what's happening in some EE capitals hit by hordes of retards around 10 years ago. I was recently pleasantly surprised to see places in the past completely burnt like Bratislava or Vilnius are now again good spots. Prices going up and hard times with girls have prevented cheap sex tourists to travel there. Unfortunately most of them ended up hitting Poland.
Secondly, there is still something going on if you move out from the big cities. Talking about 3rd/4th tier, better if they haven't an airport. More traditional girls and not so spoiled. Fun nightlife. If you have a good energy when partying, in few occasions you might still have a blast when going out in the night. As above suggested, let's imagine that you have a flight for a weekend to Krakow. Just book also a 2 hours train and head to Rzeszow.
Thirdly, with a bad situation locally, you are forced to travel again and be creative, which is always good as opposed to spending all time in one city since you are having good times with local girls. It's always adrenalinic to catch a train on Friday going to a small city.

The Poland thread - Tail Gunner - 02-16-2019

Quote: (01-27-2019 02:15 PM)jasond Wrote:  

The food quality in Poland is terrible, so there isn't even an option for quick, healthy meals. The country is now rich enough to afford western junk food, but not yet rich enough for healthy grocery stores to exist (something like Whole Foods, etc). Contrast that to the Netherlands, for instance, where affordable healthy food options are everywhere. So in Western countries, the top 5% of smart people who want to live a healthy lifestyle can do so. In Poland, it's quite difficult.

Have you guys never heard of farmer's markets? They sell fresh produce, just like Whole Foods, but at less than half the price. In fact, this is how most people bought their food 100 years ago. While I have not been to Poland, I know that when visiting the Baltics there were plenty of farmer's markets with people selling produce from their gardens, honey from their own hives, and even smoked meats and cheeses. According to Google, Warsaw has at least four prominent farmer's markets (and probably many more smaller neighborhood ones).

The Poland thread - Pokerbaby - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:29 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Have you guys never heard of farmer's markets? They sell fresh produce, just like Whole Foods, but at less than half the price. In fact, this is how most people bought their food 100 years ago. While I have not been to Poland, I know that when visiting the Baltics there were plenty of farmer's markets with people selling produce from their gardens, honey from their own hives, and even smoked meats and cheeses. According to Google, Warsaw has at least four prominent farmer's markets (and probably many more smaller neighborhood ones).

The Supermarkets are fine. Plenty of healthy, locally grown fruits and vegetables with less Pesticides and Genetic mods than in the USA for sure. Lean ground meats and fresh whole wheat breads.

Sure there are fast food places but you can just avoid them.

I also think some of the Skinniness is just genetics..Western Europeans of all kinds eat a lot of shit and always have.

The Poland thread - Sleek2b - 02-16-2019

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:48 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2019 05:29 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

The Supermarkets are fine. Plenty of healthy, locally grown fruits and vegetables with less Pesticides and Genetic mods than in the USA for sure. Lean ground meats and fresh whole wheat breads.

Sure there are fast food places but you can just avoid them.

I also think some of the Skinniness is just genetics..Western Europeans of all kinds eat a lot of shit and always have.

Do you live here?
Maybe for the fruits... but the meat is shit as fuck.
Finding anything below 15% fat is almost impossible
Somethime I find 5% minced beaf at Piotr i Pawel but that's it.