Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - PapayaTapper - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 03:58 PM)replicaforit Wrote:  

A chick from uni with whom I have 2 class per week, so we meet weekly but no any interesting convos during these. This week she landed in my bed, but since then there was not any message.

Should I text her occassionally to get her attention? Or just leave her alone and tease in person?

Did you have sex with her or does she think youre her gay friend?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Nibiru - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:03 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 03:54 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 03:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 03:36 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

I hosted a korean girl from Bhusan. A solid 9 , i have not see her naked so i cannot quite tell. But face is gorgeous although too much creams and maybe a little operation i don't know , i have been with an Asian, her face cannot be that perfect, or maybe can.
She drank a lot , I wined and dined her , she wanted more alcohol and we go down to the store to buy some. She giggles and fools around a lot, she is drunk.And we decided to watch a movie but she sat not so close to me. Anyway the rule is you don't scare them off first night of a CS bang attempt. I speak a little Korean, so she was impressed but did not get me far.
Next day she opens the front door without telling me hah and goes with a friend in the city. I was working and was like I ain't bothering with this broad. She messages me to meet her and a lot of smileys and love faces, i know Asians send them to friends too so i was confused and played it like i am not interested. She got sad and upset, then i switched and wanted to give her some sea gifts which happen to be on my balcony and to go there you go through the bedroom. Somewhere after watching me making fresh , she is like you know japanese girls are easier than me hahah and i am like , I can wait haha She said she has a man in Seoul, but sh*t she is going on a year like trip around the world, what kind of a man lets his chick do that, wtf? I detect either a lie, or i was bat sh*t out of luck.
F*ck she did not get it, I was either having to go caveman and risk my CS account or bail.
I decided on the latter. When we part ways , really short time after that , she said she misses me a lot.
It happens to be I may have a chance to meet later this month and she got a little excited as before she replied to texts really late which either signals no interest at all or lack of internet connection. She is like lets drink a lot hah and replied to all my suggestions all right.
Is there a way to escalate in 2-3 days or in a single meeting, I want to close this. I know if I did not bang her at my home, it ain't happening, but damn i am not quitting on getting my Korean flag with a 9.

First things first...What is your native language?
Ruskis here.
Okay , okay I edited the post , is it incomprehensible?

Yeah... actually

I couldnt really understand :

1 Why you didnt bang her (or at least try) when she was drunk and in your place ?

2. What texting has to do with current situation

Ok I edited it.
1. I did try , i poured in more alcohol,I told her I like her and we watched a movie. I gifted her some hand-made bracelets and opened the bedroom to signal her I want to fuck her brains out. I put my hands on her legs and tried to escalate softly. But did not want to have a bad feedback on my CS account.
2. I am seeing her again later this month and exchanged some messages on whatsapp. We will probably meet for wine tasting and a boat trip.
I plan to tell her to book a place together but will it be too straight-forward? I usually prefer to know beforehand if she has an interest in hooking up.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - replicaforit - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:06 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

A chick from uni with whom I have 2 class per week, so we meet weekly but no any interesting convos during these. This week she landed in my bed, but since then there was not any message.

Should I text her occassionally to get her attention? Or just leave her alone and tease in person?

Had sex 3 times, sorry for not elaborating clearly

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - PapayaTapper - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:14 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

Ok I edited it.
1. I did try , i poured in more alcohol,I told her I like her and we watched a movie. I gifted her some hand-made bracelets and opened the bedroom to signal her. I put my hands on her legs and tried to escalate softly. But did not want to have a bad feedback on my CS account.

What happened when you put your hands on her legs? Did you try to kiss her? Did she say "stop" (or otherwise indicate resistance)? Youre leaving out the most important details

2. I am seeing her again later this month and exchanged some messages on whatsapp. We will probably meet for wine tasting and a boat trip.
I plan to tell her to book a place together but will it be too straight-forward? I usually prefer to know beforehand if she has an interest in hooking up.

I be better able to answer this once I know the answer to the above

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:22 PM)replicaforit Wrote:  

So you texted her and no response or are you just expecting her to text you because you fucked her and want to bang her again?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - replicaforit - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:25 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

So you texted her and no response or are you just expecting her to text you because you fucked her?

We last talked when she left my apartment, so I Have not texted her so far, and she have not sent me anything either. I just want to maximize my chances to keep her as a plate.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Nibiru - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:23 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Ok I edited it.
1. I did try , i poured in more alcohol,I told her I like her and we watched a movie. I gifted her some hand-made bracelets and opened the bedroom to signal her. I put my hands on her legs and tried to escalate softly. But did not want to have a bad feedback on my CS account.

What happened when you put your hands on her legs? Did you try to kiss her? Did she say "stop" (or otherwise indicate resistance)? Youre leaving out the most important details

1. I stopped the movie and tried to get close to her but she said she was tired. I forgot to tell her the couch is extendable and messaged her asking if she needed some help. She said if she cannot do it herself she would message me. After a few hours, I was playing online poker in my room and dropped my phone. She messaged me asking if everything is okay and asked me if I want to drink something. And I was like of course, but then she said just water and i replied i am going to sleep.
Next day I prepared tequila shots but we did not drink. Really weird because she said she wanted to try.

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:27 PM)replicaforit Wrote:  

So you texted her and no response or are you just expecting her to text you because you fucked her?

Have not text her so far, and she have not sent me anything either, just want to maximize my chances to keep her as a plate.

I see. Its hard to know what to advise without knowing the context of your interactions leading up to your hookup night.

She might be expecting you to reach out to her first (just like you are)

Or

She's regretting the hookup and thinking you think she's easy

Or

Youre in uni so she might just be in her "funIm gonna try a lotta dicks while" I can phase and that night was just your turn

Regardless once youve banged a girl you can count that encounter as a victory that cant be taken away so...

Since its been a few days just

1 Send a text:

"Hey how you doing dollface?" (my go to)...but again hard to know if that "fits" your context.

For example Ive sent "Hey I had fun pulling your hair and choking you. Lets do it again" ...but it fit the context (and we did)

2 See how long it takes her to respond...play accordingly

3. Try not to care if you dont get to bang her again. Caring is the best way to fail

4. Game other chicks. Youre in uni and you will likely never ever in your life be in such constant proximity to uni aged chicks as you are now

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:31 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

Ok I edited it.

1. I stopped the movie and tried to get close to her but she said she was tired. I forgot to tell her the couch is extendable and messaged her asking if she needed some help. She said if she cannot do it herself she would message me. After a few hours, I was playing online poker in my room and dropped my phone. She messaged me asking if everything is okay and asked me if I want to drink something. And I was like of course, but then she said just water and i replied i am going to sleep.
Next day I prepared tequila shots but we did not drink. Really weird because she said she wanted to try.

Why did you stop the movie? This was probably what killed the vibe. You were sending the "we go fuck now" vibe and just killed the plausible deniability. If she's not objecting to you touching her legs then you should have just kissed her.

I also get a sense that youre used to "shoring" semi pros for sex

You need to read Bang for starters

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:47 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:31 PM)Nibiru Wrote:  

Ok I edited it.

Nothing happened. She played it like it was an accident. I tried to play with her legs and massage them. No she did not say stop. Just pulled them back but not immediately. And her eyes were closing. She wanted to sleep. I did not try to kiss her she was staying too far for me to reach.

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:44 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Have not text her so far, and she have not sent me anything either, just want to maximize my chances to keep her as a plate.

I see. Its hard to know what to advise without knowing the context of your interactions leading up to your hookup night.

Or

Or

Youre in uni so she might just be in her "funIm gonna try a lotta dicks while" I can phase and that night was just your turn

Regardless once youve banged a girl you can count that encounter as a victory that cant be taken away so...

1 Send a text:

"Hey how you doing dollface?" (my go to)...but again hard to know if that "fits" your context.

For example Ive sent "Hey I had fun pulling your hair and choking you. Lets do it again" ...but it fit the context (and we did)

3. Try not to care if you dont get to bang her again. Caring is the best way to fail

4. Game other chicks. Youre in uni and you will likely never ever in your life be in such constant proximity to uni aged chicks as you are now

So a short context for deeper understanding: I knew her for a year now, and spoke several times bc we are in the same double degree program, she is 25, I am 24 at the end of our master's programme. So maybe after the "lets fuck every week" period.

Before the hookup, at a short uni trip ("camp") one of her girlfriends insisted me that I should fuck her so I got her to the bed and kissed for hours but could not fucked bc she was afraid that someone could open to the room.

This trip was 2 weeks ago, since then we spoke 3-4 times, casually, nothing special, than this week I invited her to a bar, according to this datasheet.

Overall I am quite satisfied with the outcome, thanks for the tips, I will send her a msg tomorrow morning/afternoon! (You were quite punctual with the choking, hair pulling context [Image: biggrin.gif])

Quote: (03-04-2018 05:27 PM)replicaforit Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 04:44 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Or

Or

1 Send a text:

So a short context for deeper understanding: I knew her for a year now, and spoke several times bc we are in the same double degree program, she is 25, I am 24 at the end of our master's programme. So maybe after the "lets fuck every week" period.

Before the hookup, at a short uni trip ("camp") one of her girlfriends insisted me that I should fuck her so I got her to the bed and kissed for hours but could not fucked bc she was afraid that someone could open to the room.

This trip was 2 weeks ago, since then we spoke 3-4 times, casually, nothing special, than this week I invited her to a bar, according to this datasheet.

Overall I am quite satisfied with the outcome, thanks for the tips, I will send her a msg tomorrow morning/afternoon! (You were quite punctual with the choking, hair pulling context [Image: biggrin.gif])

Yeah once Ive fucked a girl I usually go overtly sexual with communication moving forward....but again...you know the context of the interaction / bang best.

If she's sort of reserved she might not react well. If she's the vocal type then dirty texts will stoke her

Good job following Tuths recipe and getting the bang

[Image: clap2.gif]

By the way since RVF got you laid then youve obviously been lurking a while. Dont you think you should give back?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - tomzestatlu - 03-07-2018

This is not much about what to text next, but rather wondering what happened.

I didn´t interact with girls recently too much, but on saturdays night, when I was working in a disco club, this little cute blonde Russian student came to me with her friend and they told me they want get to know with me. We had a little chat, I surprised them with talking to them Russian and this little girl got my facebook.
On monday we exchanged just a few messages and I told her to go to coffee together - her last response "Sorry, I can´t".
Why? The only reason I can think of is having facebook profile full of nationalistic, pro-Putin, anti refugees and anti liberal stuff. Maybe it hurts her feelings? But I don´t think this would be enough to loose interest.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-08-2018

Girl from Bumble-"Hey handsome [Image: smile.gif]"
Me- "Hey ____ whats up"
Girl- "Just watching the bachelor! How about you?"
Me- "Nothin much, just got done ending world hunger and finding the cure for cancer"
Girl- "Haha[Image: wink.gif] now thats impressive. Why do you say that ;P"

I was going to reply "Why dont we continue this conversation in person"

Now I know she wants it, but I dont want to rush it because bumble girls flake more than a computer science major without a shower.

So more banter or does anyone have any ideas for a better response?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-08-2018 07:24 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

[...] bumble girls flake more than a computer science major without a shower.

?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Spartacus - 03-09-2018

Don't get stuck

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 06:49 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2018 07:24 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

[...] bumble girls flake more than a computer science major without a shower.

?

poor taste joke regarding dandruff and nerds, anyhow besides the point.

Any thoughts as to what a good response would be?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-13-2018

Update: Played it cocky and worked fine

Me: "Im an impressive person"

Bumble chic: "Hahah oh i can tell"

Me: "Why dont we continue this conversation in person"

Bumble chic: "Sure thing [Image: wink.gif] here I check snap more! ______" <-her snap

So at this point Im thinking she's trying to calm her hamster down by making sure im not a creep before we get to logistics.

She's a 19 yo 5'4" blonde w/ great body. Going to play it cool and see where it goes.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 03-13-2018

Papaya has been on fire lately dropping game knowledge, you kids better listen!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-13-2018

Quote: (03-13-2018 05:09 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Bumble chic

Me: "Why dont we continue this conversation in person"

Bumble chic: "Sure thing [Image: wink.gif] here I check snap more! ______" <-her snap
goes.

Since when, even in girlspeak, "in person" means "send me some snapcrap videos"?! These broads, by spending all the time on IG and snapcrap, lose their IQ points by the day.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-15-2018

Update: These girls have no clue what they want

Added her snapchat, sent her a snap saying "hey whats up" with a pic of my laptop at my office. She opens it half hour later and doesnt respond. LOL. so i delete the bitch off snapchat immediately.

She then hits me up on bumble: "Redbaronnnnn"
Me: radio silence
Chic: "Sorry, I was at my neighbors!" <----- More like she had a dick in her mouth.
Me: "Ok"
Chic: "Well you gonna add me back? *laughing emoji*
Me: "If I do you better snap me first" <---- I now realize this was beta
Chic: "Okay I willll"

So from this we can clearly see the immaturity of these broads. Im considering adding her tonight, I guess I'll just play harder to get until she sends me her tits.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-15-2018

Quote: (03-15-2018 10:04 AM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Update: These girls have no clue what they want

Added her snapchat, sent her a snap saying "hey whats up" with a pic of my laptop at my office. She opens it half hour later and doesnt respond. LOL. so i delete the bitch off snapchat immediately.

She then hits me up on bumble: "Redbaronnnnn"
Me: radio silence
Chic: "Sorry, I was at my neighbors!" <----- More like she had a dick in her mouth.
Me: "Ok"
Me: "If I do you better snap me first" <---- I now realize this was beta

So from this we can clearly see the immaturity of these broads. Im considering adding her tonight, I guess I'll just play harder to get until she sends me her tits.

You're letting yourself being led by the nose like a toddler at the scantiest whiff of an unwashed pussy. You are one of many entertainers over there for this broad. Even if you score in the end, it will be a pyrrhic one on her terms. Ideally, shun all this online inanity. But if you can't, at least think differently, produce signal, not noise.

Me: "If I do you better snap me first"
Redbaron: you chica have lisp or just talk with your toe in your mouth

This purposefully partially funny (addressing her characters repetition), partially insulting, partially showing you're not afraid to lose her. You must not fear of losing this online set, otherwise she'll play you like a three year old with her Barbie doll.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-15-2018

You're letting yourself being led by the nose like a toddler at the scantiest whiff of an unwashed pussy. You are one of many entertainers over there for this broad. Even if you score in the end, it will be a pyrrhic one on her terms. Ideally, shun all this online inanity. But if you can't, at least think differently, produce signal, not noise.

Me: "If I do you better snap me first"
Redbaron: you chica have lisp or just talk with your toe in your mouth

This purposefully partially funny (addressing her characters repetition), partially insulting, partially showing you're not afraid to lose her. You must not fear of losing this online set, otherwise she'll play you like a three year old with her Barbie doll.
[/quote]

Thanks for that. I'll put that line to work.

I have a girl lined up for tonight who is putting up LMR from tinder. Havent met her yet. How would you handle this?

Fast forward through the jargon and we get to logistics.

Her "So you live in a house. Im not too far depending on where on (street) you live
Me "good I have some patron thats not going to finish itself"
Her "Good thing tequila is all i drink"
Her "I have an 8am tomorrow though so maybe not tonight"
Me "school calls"
Her "Sweet talk me tomorrow night"
Me "bet"
Me "wear something cute"
Now apparently I fucked up with this response because LMR got thrown up hard
Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"
Her "Gonna have to persuade me a little more than that"

I at least know to not give her frame by entertaining this persuasion game but I am not quite sure what to say.

I was thinking of "Ill make tomorrow morning that much better" something that reinforces my image, but I feel like even that is giving her too much frame.

Thoughts?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-15-2018

Quote: (03-15-2018 02:20 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Her "So you live in a house. Im not too far depending on where on (street) you live
Me "school calls"
Me "bet"
Me "wear something cute"
Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"

I at least know to not give her frame by entertaining this persuasion game but I am not quite sure what to say.

I was thinking of "Ill make tomorrow morning that much better" something that reinforces my image, but I feel like even that is giving her too much frame.

Thoughts?

My online experience is next to nothing, I guess the same rules apply with the only difference it's all so much harder (for an "average Joe"). She's somewhat keen but enjoys immensely ordering around all the beta-boys. Show her you're not one of them. Give her a rub. This fine line because little investment on her side and she can disappear at blink of an eye.

Perhaps this:

Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"
Redbaron no chance but if you act nice I'll feed you some dates and red grapes

That's an invitation to play, you draw a line in a sand nad show you won't dance to her tune. At the same placate her, with a little bit of a sexual subtext of her getting mouthful of grapes (balls, heh) fed on a date (medjool dates optional).

Quote: (03-15-2018 03:44 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2018 02:20 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Me "school calls"
Me "bet"
Me "wear something cute"
Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"

Thoughts?

My online experience is next to nothing, I guess the same rules apply with the only difference it's all so much harder (for an "average Joe"). She's somewhat keen but enjoys immensely ordering around all the beta-boys. Show her you're not one of them. Give her a rub. This fine line because little investment on her side and she can disappear at blink of an eye.

Perhaps this:

Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"
Redbaron no chance but if you act nice I'll feed you some dates and red grapes

That's an invitation to play, you draw a line in a sand nad show you won't dance to her tune. At the same placate her, with a little bit of a sexual subtext of her getting mouthful of grapes (balls, heh) fed on a date (medjool dates optional).

Good stuff. I like the premise of that statement.

Her tinder bio says "i dont like sleeping in my own bed". So I ended up going with:

Her "Can I get a please"
Me "por favor"
Me "no chance but if you act nice ill let you spend the night"

Plenty of sexual undertones and shows Im not going to play her game while acknowledging her bedtime insecurities.

Thanks for coming through with the analysis appreciate it. Ill update if this works.