Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - sqmcpdt - 11-14-2018

Long term lurker to this forum so finally decided to take the dive and say hello with some input.

I'm 37 years old and recently out of a 10 year relationship and finding my feet playing with girls again, I'm a bit rusty at the moment but sharpening up quickly. Newish to day game but a little cocky by nature which helps.

I'm originally from the UK but currently in Lublin, Poland (the locals refer to it as Poland 'B' due to the high employment and less opportunities than the say Warsaw and west side of Poland). The standard of women is quite high with lot's of students (Polish and overseas) but the level of spoken English with the Polish girls seems low (certainly compared to Warsaw) which makes approaches more difficult.

I have been obtaining more success with the overseas students (15 approaches say, 3 numbers, and 1 date with a Norwegian girl of Iraqi descent but 0 bangs to date).

Not hit night game yet but it seems to be centred around the old town area which is quite small nonetheless charming Going to be here for the next month, would welcome a wing bring to the action if around.

The Poland thread - Bikal - 11-16-2018

I've been reading through, in the past I've been dismissive of Poland but a friend of mine has recently introduced me to his new girlfriend and she's lovely, I've decided that I'm going to at least check out the place properly before completely writing it off like I've written off Ukraine.

For those who've had the best success, I presume you know Polish, would you say B1/B2 is a good starting point for approaches or are the receptive to well intentioned but overall, poor attempts at Polish? I ask as I know Russian and from what I can see, Russian and Polish aren't too far apart so I'm hoping that Duo + Memrise + Grammar books + Lessons + Polish Media [Children's Books, Film and TV] = Rapid advancement to B1 at least within 6 months.

I've not decided where I'm heading but I'll probably try and tie in with a trip my mate and his GF take, for helping with social circle wherever she's from and then head to a more populous city afterwards.

The Poland thread - eck - 11-16-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 02:34 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

I've been reading through, in the past I've been dismissive of Poland but a friend of mine has recently introduced me to his new girlfriend and she's lovely, I've decided that I'm going to at least check out the place properly before completely writing it off like I've written off Ukraine.

For those who've had the best success, I presume you know Polish, would you say B1/B2 is a good starting point for approaches or are the receptive to well intentioned but overall, poor attempts at Polish? I ask as I know Russian and from what I can see, Russian and Polish aren't too far apart so I'm hoping that Duo + Memrise + Grammar books + Lessons + Polish Media [Children's Books, Film and TV] = Rapid advancement to B1 at least within 6 months.

I've not decided where I'm heading but I'll probably try and tie in with a trip my mate and his GF take, for helping with social circle wherever she's from and then head to a more populous city afterwards.

Just curiosity, why did you write off whole ukraine? I spent 9 months in lublin last year and the main problem was polish girls’ faces...at least for me. It was also veery difficult to find a pretty young one without boyfriend, but I think that with effort and time you can manage.

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-16-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 02:34 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

You don't need Polish to get success there. I'm probably around b1-b2 level in Polish and I very rarely actually use it in terms of game/dating. I can literally remember a handful of girls, maybe 3-5 who I actually needed to speak/understand Polish with. Sample size of over 100 girls.

If you're heading to smaller towns then naturally the English levels decrease and Polish becomes more useful. But not sure why you'd want to spend much time in places like Kielce, Radom or Częstochowa etc. those I just used as examples of smaller but still decent sized cities. Honestly there is nothing to do there and most girls move to bigger cities to study.

I learned and continue to learn Polish because I actually like the place allot regardless of girls.
You certainly don't need to be b1+ level Polish to communicate with girls here, majority speak ok English.

The Poland thread - Bikal - 11-16-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 05:21 PM)eck Wrote:  

Just curiosity, why did you write off whole ukraine? I spent 9 months in lublin last year and the main problem was polish girls’ faces...at least for me. It was also veery difficult to find a pretty young one without boyfriend, but I think that with effort and time you can manage.
Having been to Kyiv and Lviv, I hated Kyiv and liked Lviv however I've had many Ukrainian women, all have been crazy no matter what part of Ukraine they're from, they could be from Dnipro or Ternopil and they'd have the same attitude, the same look and the same crazy mentality that you don't find in Russia.

I'm not keen on returning to what is a broken state with insane people.
Quote: (11-16-2018 05:28 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

You don't need Polish to get success there. I'm probably around b1-b2 level in Polish and I very rarely actually use it in terms of game/dating. I can literally remember a handful of girls, maybe 3-5 who I actually needed to speak/understand Polish with. Sample size of over 100 girls.

If you're heading to smaller towns then naturally the English levels decrease and Polish becomes more useful. But not sure why you'd want to spend much time in places like Kielce, Radom or Częstochowa etc. those I just used as examples of smaller but still decent sized cities. Honestly there is nothing to do there and most girls move to bigger cities to study.

I learned and continue to learn Polish because I actually like the place allot regardless of girls.
You certainly don't need to be b1+ level Polish to communicate with girls here, majority speak ok English.
That's good to hear although I'll most likely be in a small town to start with as from what my mate has been saying, if I go out same time as them, we'll be heading to her hometown first so knowing some Polish may be beneficial?

What intrigues me is that you don't mention how even a cursory attempt helps you put you in a good graces mood like I've experienced in Russia, do they not appreciate it at all?

I will admit a small fondness for Polish films, many of which lack a translation so depending on whether or not I get a good grasp of the basics, it may be worth continuing for that although the primary would be communicate with girls in small town Poland but I guess I'll find out the reality when I'm there and whether I should run back to Russia!

The Poland thread - eck - 11-16-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 06:43 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

Having been to Kyiv and Lviv, I hated Kyiv and liked Lviv however I've had many Ukrainian women, all have been crazy no matter what part of Ukraine they're from, they could be from Dnipro or Ternopil and they'd have the same attitude, the same look and the same crazy mentality that you don't find in Russia.

Quite curious, you had the same experience as mine. I didn’t like Kiev at all, it is a soulless city, meanwhile Lviv is quite charming. But about women, I thought that western ukrainians were more..polite, cultured, wholesome. In which aspect do you consider that they are nuts?

Actually, I am considering to spend 6 months either in st. Petersburg or in lviv. However, I’ve never been to Russia, I’ll go next Easter to test the waters. How welcoming are russian women to european foreigners that are interested in their culture?

The Poland thread - unom - 11-16-2018

Anyone in Krakow?

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-16-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 06:43 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 05:21 PM)eck Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 05:28 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

That's good to hear although I'll most likely be in a small town to start with as from what my mate has been saying, if I go out same time as them, we'll be heading to her hometown first so knowing some Polish may be beneficial?

What intrigues me is that you don't mention how even a cursory attempt helps you put you in a good graces mood like I've experienced in Russia, do they not appreciate it at all?

I will admit a small fondness for Polish films, many of which lack a translation so depending on whether or not I get a good grasp of the basics, it may be worth continuing for that although the primary would be communicate with girls in small town Poland but I guess I'll find out the reality when I'm there and whether I should run back to Russia!

Yea if you're going to be spending time in a small town then learn a bit for sure but I cant see why you'd want to stay there longer than a few days if you're planning to game there? Bare in mind if you'll be cold approaching in small towns that everyone likely knows everyone and you'll become known very quickly.

Is your native language Russian? If so I don't think it will get you any bonus points as there are 2 million+ Ukrainians living in Poland currently who obviously the vast majority are native Russian speakers and have a specific accent when speaking in Polish. Generally speaking allot of Poles are neutral at best with Ukrainians, they certainly aren't one of the more liked nations here.
I'm not saying you'll get bad reactions just because of your accent but just that if its a Russian speaking accent it likely wont intrigue them.

I think its all the same in regards to reaction of girls to speaking Polish. If she likes your look/approach you will get bonus points for knowing some Polish. If she's not into it then Polish language ability wont change that.

The Poland thread - Bikal - 11-17-2018

Quote: (11-16-2018 07:22 PM)eck Wrote:  

Quite curious, you had the same experience as mine. I didn’t like Kiev at all, it is a soulless city, meanwhile Lviv is quite charming. But about women, I thought that western ukrainians were more..polite, cultured, wholesome. In which aspect do you consider that they are nuts?

Actually, I am considering to spend 6 months either in st. Petersburg or in lviv. However, I’ve never been to Russia, I’ll go next Easter to test the waters. How welcoming are russian women to european foreigners that are interested in their culture?
The women are charming at first but then there's always an angle, unless it's because I met most of the Ukrainians I dated outside of Ukraine, I don't know but I've always seemed to end up with unstable ones while Russian, Baltic etc, not the same issue.

Either city is good, I'd pick Piter over Lviv though as there's a never ending list of things to explore but if you want a jaunt into Poland, Lviv would be better.
Quote: (11-16-2018 09:27 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

Yea if you're going to be spending time in a small town then learn a bit for sure but I cant see why you'd want to stay there longer than a few days if you're planning to game there? Bare in mind if you'll be cold approaching in small towns that everyone likely knows everyone and you'll become known very quickly.

Is your native language Russian? If so I don't think it will get you any bonus points as there are 2 million+ Ukrainians living in Poland currently who obviously the vast majority are native Russian speakers and have a specific accent when speaking in Polish. Generally speaking allot of Poles are neutral at best with Ukrainians, they certainly aren't one of the more liked nations here.
I'm not saying you'll get bad reactions just because of your accent but just that if its a Russian speaking accent it likely wont intrigue them.

I think its all the same in regards to reaction of girls to speaking Polish. If she likes your look/approach you will get bonus points for knowing some Polish. If she's not into it then Polish language ability wont change that.
That's what I worry about, I don't know how often I'll be in the smaller towns but I'm hoping that like Russia, there are goldmines to be found in the smaller locales, I'll learn at least the basics to get around and then figure it out when I'm there if I should go for more or not.

I'm not Russian, I'm a lot worse, I'm British, I presume that'll get me even less bonus points although accent wise, I have the right accent not one of those lesser accents, if you catch my drift.

Fair enough regarding approach reception, I'll ensure to keep my style and fitness up (fitness has slipped!), pull out more cold approaches while I'm out and about (I've relied on social for quite some time) and go from there, you've been a great help, thank you [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-17-2018

Quote: (11-17-2018 10:56 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 07:22 PM)eck Wrote:  

The women are charming at first but then there's always an angle, unless it's because I met most of the Ukrainians I dated outside of Ukraine, I don't know but I've always seemed to end up with unstable ones while Russian, Baltic etc, not the same issue.

Either city is good, I'd pick Piter over Lviv though as there's a never ending list of things to explore but if you want a jaunt into Poland, Lviv would be better.
Quote: (11-16-2018 09:27 PM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

That's what I worry about, I don't know how often I'll be in the smaller towns but I'm hoping that like Russia, there are goldmines to be found in the smaller locales, I'll learn at least the basics to get around and then figure it out when I'm there if I should go for more or not.

I'm not Russian, I'm a lot worse, I'm British, I presume that'll get me even less bonus points although accent wise, I have the right accent not one of those lesser accents, if you catch my drift.

Fair enough regarding approach reception, I'll ensure to keep my style and fitness up (fitness has slipped!), pull out more cold approaches while I'm out and about (I've relied on social for quite some time) and go from there, you've been a great help, thank you [Image: smile.gif]

Tough to compare Poland to Russia because of size. You could be going to some off the beaten track Russian city and its still got a 500k+ population. In Poland that would be the 4-6th biggest city in the country. Smaller cities here have allot less people and things going on.

Being British is fine here. Much better than being from a Russian speaking country. I've met many girls that really like British accents. I'd say its definitely one of the 'better' places to be from in the eyes of a Polish girl.

I'm glad I could help. Feel free to pm me in future if you've got any more questions about Poland. Same goes for any other guys reading this thread, will try to help if I can.

The Poland thread - Pointer - 11-18-2018

Polish language around B1/B2 level is a must for anything above an 8. When you land in Warsaw or Krakow you'll find a lot of slim natural blondes that would be 8s in Western Europe or North America but after the first year your standards will go up and those 8s will suddenly become 6s and 7s relative to what you can find in the average Polish university.
Unless you're going Roosh style approaching only girls that show interest through eye contact or you focus on older groupie girls (25+) who like to ride the carousel you need to learn the language.
Imo the most attractive girls are usually students between 18 and 24, especially those who come from small towns/villages. For some reason they are more attractive than girls born and raised in the big cities. Maybe it's because they're more physically active. The downside is that they speak very poor English and even if they do understand 50% of what you're saying they might be too shy to open up. It makes for some really awkward conversations and that's where you'll get burned by not speaking the language.
The other major issue is a general distrust of foreigners. 8s and 9s have a ton of orbiters and local Alphas hitting on them, foreigners are actually considered lower value because they have a reputation for pumping and dumping. Get ready to get asked "Why are you in Poland?" every single time you approach someone. Having a 5-10 min conversation in semi-fluent Polish puts the hamster to sleep. You still need to game to win her over but without speaking the language you'd get rejected right away.

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-18-2018

Quote: (11-18-2018 06:02 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Polish language up to a B1 is a must for anything about an 8. When you first land in Warsaw or Krakow you'll find a of slim natural blondes that would be 8s in Western Europe but after the first year or so your standards will go up and those 8s will suddenly become 6s and 7s relative to what you can find in the average Polish university.
Unless you're going Roosh style approaching only girls that show interest through eye contact or you focus on older groupie girls (25+) who like to ride the carousel you need to learn the language.
Imo the most attractive girls are usually students between 18 and 24, especially those who come from small towns/villages. For some reason they are more attractive than girls born and raised in the big cities. Maybe it's because they're more physically active. The downside is that they speak very poor English and even if they do understand 50% of what you're saying they might be too shy to open up. It makes for some really awkward conversations and that's where you'll get burned by not speaking the language.
The other major issue is a general distrust of foreigners. 8s and 9s have a ton of orbiters and local Alphas hitting on them, foreigners are actually considered lower value because they have a reputation for pumping and dumping. Get ready to get asked "Why are you in Poland?" every single time you approach someone. Having a 5-10 min conversation in semi-fluent Polish puts the hamster to sleep. You still need to game to win her over but without speaking the language you'd get rejected right away.

In my opinion seeing an 8+ in Poland is pretty rare. As Roosh and many others have pointed out it really is a sea of 6-7s.
Coming to Poland expecting or even looking for girls are who are an 8+ is a waste of time when Ukraine is nextdoor. In fact if you do see an 8+ here in Poland she probably is Ukrainian.

If you go to a big city like Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan where 95% of guys on the forum will stay then English levels are no problem amongst college aged girls. I've met many girls from small towns that moved to big cities to study and their English was no worse on average than local girls.
Its a completely different matter if you actually visit these smaller cities then yes conversational Polish is a must.

I don't see any problem if a girl asks why are you in Poland, yes I also get this almost every time but its just a sign of her showing some interest in you. At the end of the day Poland while being a very nice place is still not a common place for a western guy to settle so they will be curious if they're interested in you. Have a good back story ready and you're good.

The Poland thread - Pointer - 11-19-2018

The way they ask it is not: Wow, it's so amazing that you moved to Poland ? What made you do it ?
It's more like: Why the hell would you move to Poland ?

It gets tiring after a while, imagine 2-3 years and hundreds of approaches later...

8s in Poland are rare if they're over 25 but that also applies to Ukraine.
The only major difference between Ukrainian and Polish girls is that Ukrainians put on more make-up and dress better (more skirts, less jeans). Some of them have this "dirty pornstar" face as opposed to the good girl next door look of Polish girls, that's probably why some guys would say Ukrainians are more attractive. Then again, a lot of guys on this forum obsess over Tinder and are over 30. Poland is not a good country for online apps and older dudes. I suspect that's why Roosh bailed out of there recently. Don't remember him saying that Poland is full of 6s and 7s. A 6 for me is already in chubby territory or at least has some horrible acne, looks older (sun damage) or has ugly tattoos. There aren't many of those in Poland although girls in the South tend to be more attractive than those in the Central/Northern regions. I would say 7s and 8s are the norm and it gets worse as they age. Lithuanians for me would take the cake for the most attractive girls, better than both Poland or Ukraine.

Makes no sense that you would need Polish in the small towns if you say that girls who move to the big city already speak English. A lot of big city girls don't speak proper English either. The shit they learn in school is very basic and everything is dubbed so unless they go on some kind of Erasmus, hang out with English speakers or study languages in university it's unlikely they will speak proper English. The older crowd (25+) is exposed to it when starting to work in corporations. Personally I started avoiding those towards the end of my stay in Poland, the craziness is real...

The Poland thread - Pointer - 11-19-2018

My ranking would be like this:

6: Jennifer Lawrence in the X-men movies - she's not ugly but nothing stands out, a bit chubby.
7: Gwyneth Paltrow in Great Expectations - I believe she is half Polish, slim body with small boobs, pretty smile but not super attractive
8: Anne Hathaway in Dark Knight Rises - nice long hair, big warm smile, sexy lips, a bit skinny though
9: Cameron Diaz in The Mask - generous boobs, almost perfect curves, nice blond hair that could be a bit longer
10: Probably doesn't exist or you could say that a 9 with the right clothes and make-up can be a perfect 10

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-19-2018

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:30 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

The way they ask it is not: Wow, it's so amazing that you moved to Poland ? What made you do it ?
It's more like: Why the hell would you move to Poland ?

It gets tiring after a while, imagine 2-3 years and hundreds of approaches later...

No doubt it gets annoying but I understand why they ask and its still a sign of interest. I'm sure you've also approached girls who didn't ask you anything and just responded to your chat/questions. One is obviously an ioi and one isn't.
I have a default answer and the same if its in text message form, I just copy the message that I noted down in my note app which saves allot of time.

8s in Poland are rare if they're over 25 but that also applies to Ukraine.
The only major difference between Ukrainian and Polish girls is that Ukrainians put on more make-up and dress better (more skirts, less jeans). Some of them have this "dirty pornstar" face as opposed to the good girl next door look of Polish girls, that's probably why some guys would say Ukrainians are more attractive. Then again, a lot of guys on this forum obsess over Tinder and are over 30. Poland is not a good country for online apps and older dudes. I suspect that's why Roosh bailed out of there recently. Don't remember him saying that Poland is full of 6s and 7s. A 6 for me is already in chubby territory or at least has some horrible acne, looks older (sun damage) or has ugly tattoos. There aren't many of those in Poland although girls in the South tend to be more attractive than those in the Central/Northern regions. I would say 7s and 8s are the norm and it gets worse as they age. Lithuanians for me would take the cake for the most attractive girls, better than both Poland or Ukraine.

I agree Ukrainian girls dress more sexy and wear more make up generally, that's true. I have never been to Ukraine myself but I've dated quite a few girls in Poland from Ukraine. They always seem to make a moderate effort at minimum, whereas I've dated several Polish girls that made zero effort and look like they'd just got out of bed. Hasn't happened many times and isn't the norm but has happened a few times nevertheless.
I've also heard from several guys that I know in real life that have spent allot of time in Ukraine that the girls are 1-2 points higher on average than Poland. That also seems to be the general impression on the forum.

Tinder is ok in Poland I think but you're likely going to be dating 5-6s majority of the time with the odd 7 thrown in here and there. Most guys do online because its just easier and comfortable. But it obviously comes with a price sometimes. Same as anywhere I guess, if you want the higher quality girls consistently you'll have to hit the streets too...

You're not wrong in what you consider a 6 because its all down to personal opinion. But for me a 6 is not a chubby girl/one with bad acne. A 6 for me is a girl who is cute, above average attractiveness and not overweight at all, very much bangable. My 5 sounds more like your 6 to me, but still a 5 is bangable if you're in a notch building phase or you don't have to put in any work with the girl. That's the thing about the 1-10 scale, is subjective for every guy, one guys 5 is another guys 7 and so on.

I agree with you about girls being better looking in the South. In particular I think the girls in Warsaw are noticeably less attractive than ones in Wrocław or Kraków for example. I definitely notice this. Girls dress better and make more effort with their appearance. I see far less blue hair and overweight girls here than in Warsaw. My friend who has been to Poland only twice actually commented on how much more attractive the girls were once we left Warsaw and how surprised he was by the amount of blue/green hair and poorly dressed girls there were in the capital.

Makes no sense that you would need Polish in the small towns if you say that girls who move to the big city already speak English. A lot of big city girls don't speak proper English either. The shit they learn in school is very basic and everything is dubbed so unless they go on some kind of Erasmus, hang out with English speakers or study languages in university it's unlikely they will speak proper English. The older crowd (25+) is exposed to it when starting to work in corporations. Personally I started avoiding those towards the end of my stay in Poland, the craziness is real...

Of course there are some girls that speak poor English here but I really don't see any issues with that if you're sticking to big cities, more than enough girls to work with if you don't know Polish. If you visit say Płock then you're likely going to be coming across girls with more of a small mind mentality, allot of them will live/work/study there so naturally English levels will be lower. If a girl from Płock moves to Warsaw to study she is likely far more open minded and already making more efforts to learn English before she moves. Not even mentioning the fact she is obviously exposed to 100x more foreigners and other factors that come with living in a big city.

The Poland thread - BaatumMania - 11-20-2018

If you haven't been to Ukraine then generalizing about Ukrainian women appearance makes no sense. Even Ukrainian women within Poland aren't good evidence because of biases involved (i.e. if she has the money, language skills and education to find relevant work in Poland then she's probably middle class or higher by Ukrainian standards ~ even if her job in Poland might be lower class).

Usually I found in Ukraine a lot of the women there dressed terrible - I guess because of two factors: 1. too broke to dress nice 2. don't want to be sexually harassed by all the Middle Eastern men in Ukraine these days. Even 2nd tier places in Ukraine are overran by dark skinned guys now.

But of course your typical foreign male visiting Ukraine probably isn't meeting ordinary chicks - he's probably going to de facto strip clubs like Club Rio and/or meeting escorts. The equivalent would be like basing American women off $500 escorts per hour in New York.

As a non-European ~ sure I find it nice to see blonde women that aren't 100+ kilograms in weight (all sorts of whales in USA / Canada / Australia these days) but that's pretty much it. Based off interactions with Eastern Europeans I don't like their women or society all that much (but I like being able to "blend in" crowds and I like their food).

The Poland thread - _Samo_ - 11-20-2018

Quote: (11-20-2018 06:45 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

If you haven't been to Ukraine then generalizing about Ukrainian women appearance makes no sense. Even Ukrainian women within Poland aren't good evidence because of biases involved (i.e. if she has the money, language skills and education to find relevant work in Poland then she's probably middle class or higher by Ukrainian standards ~ even if her job in Poland might be lower class).

Usually I found in Ukraine a lot of the women there dressed terrible - I guess because of two factors: 1. too broke to dress nice 2. don't want to be sexually harassed by all the Middle Eastern men in Ukraine these days. Even 2nd tier places in Ukraine are overran by dark skinned guys now.

But of course your typical foreign male visiting Ukraine probably isn't meeting ordinary chicks - he's probably going to de facto strip clubs like Club Rio and/or meeting escorts. The equivalent would be like basing American women off $500 escorts per hour in New York.

As a non-European ~ sure I find it nice to see blonde women that aren't 100+ kilograms in weight (all sorts of whales in USA / Canada / Australia these days) but that's pretty much it. Based off interactions with Eastern Europeans I don't like their women or society all that much (but I like being able to "blend in" crowds and I like their food).

I wouldn't say it was a complete generalisation on Ukrainian women's looks, more a decent estimation. Of course you have a point in terms of the fact I haven't actually been there so I cant say for 100% that girls look better on average there than for example Poland. Though I have heard this from multiple guys I know personally who have spent allot of time there, not only from reading the forum. There are also over a million Ukrainian girls living in Poland so its very common to meet them here. Enough to give you a bit of an idea.

I think we can safely say that your 'typical male' visiting Ukraine isn't going to be active on places like this forum. So yeah you're probably right but the guys I am talking about when I mention guys I know who have been in Ukraine are guys who have their shit together. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to strip clubs or hiring hookers.

BM, seeing as you seem to have been around allot, what's your opinion on the quality in Ukraine compared to other eastern european countries? Are you saying that the quality of girls is not as good as many guys say? Literally every guy I know who has been there has said Ukraine had the best looking girls they'd seen on average. I'm talking about guys who have been to Poland, Hungary etc. Not just gone there from the UK or US.
I've also heard a few times about the big number of Turks/Arabs in Kiev but are they even in places like Dnipro or Kharkiv in huge numbers also?

I will definitely be going to Ukraine at some point next year to check it out for myself.

The Poland thread - BaatumMania - 11-20-2018

Quote: (11-20-2018 09:35 AM)_Samo_ Wrote:  

BM, seeing as you seem to have been around allot, what's your opinion on the quality in Ukraine compared to other eastern european countries?

I saw a noticeable change since I first went in 2010 and recently 2018. Obesity has gone up and fashion sense went down. But increasing female obesity and feminism is a worldwide trend.

Quote:Quote:

Are you saying that the quality of girls is not as good as many guys say? Literally every guy I know who has been there has said Ukraine had the best looking girls they'd seen on average. I'm talking about guys who have been to Poland, Hungary etc. Not just gone there from the UK or US.

It depends on what your major thing is. I really like Hungarian girls because they had big breasts and I am a breast man. Ukrainian girls on the other hand have flat butts and smaller chests (easily confirmed by Googling bra size map of Europe).

Quote:Quote:

I've also heard a few times about the big number of Turks/Arabs in Kiev but are they even in places like Dnipro or Kharkiv in huge numbers also?

Ukrainian universities have been flooded with foreign men for years - especially the medical schools. So even in Zaporozhye, where I am almost certain I never saw any westerners (except for some weird old Mormon missionaries?), I saw tons of brown-skinned foreign men everywhere and even some African ladies. Funny how people claim Eastern Europe is Europe's last hope but even backwater Ukraine cities are being overran by foreigners.

The Poland thread - Shemp - 11-20-2018

>>ve also heard a few times about the big number of Turks/Arabs in Kiev but are they even in places like Dnipro or Kharkiv in huge numbers also?

I spent this entire past summer and summer 2018 in Kyiv and summer 2016 in Dnipro and Zaporizhia. I saw almost no Turks/Arabs other than as part of my social activity (more on this on the Minsk thread). That's because I don't hang out near the whore bars. I'm actually going to ask on this forum next summer where all the Turks/Arabs are in Kyiv, just to see for myself if these rumors are true.

The Poland thread - Rocha - 11-20-2018

Quote: (11-20-2018 06:57 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

>>ve also heard a few times about the big number of Turks/Arabs in Kiev but are they even in places like Dnipro or Kharkiv in huge numbers also?

I spent this entire past summer and summer 2018 in Kyiv and summer 2016 in Dnipro and Zaporizhia. I saw almost no Turks/Arabs other than as part of my social activity (more on this on the Minsk thread). That's because I don't hang out near the whore bars. I'm actually going to ask on this forum next summer where all the Turks/Arabs are in Kyiv, just to see for myself if these rumors are true.

In Kharkov a lot of Turks and Arabs. Even more than in Kiev nowadays.

Ukraine airlines flyes from Turkey to Kharkov and cheaper prices overall than Kiev are the most important factors for this invasion. Also a lot of students from Africa, Arab countries, Turkey, Central Asia, Caucasus, etc, in the Kharkov Universities.

The Poland thread - Shemp - 11-20-2018

I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'm moving my reply to Rocha to the Ukraine thread.

The Poland thread - Coke Zero Addict - 11-21-2018

Lotta good info ITT. Been trying to read everything.

Quick question. Which is better on a budget yet still target rich with hot young blondes, Warsaw or Krakow? I don't speak any Polish, so I'd assume the capital, which should be a cosmopolitan international city, is better. But then I probably won't get any bonus points for being a foreigner...

The Poland thread - Buddydowrongright2 - 11-21-2018

You won’t get much in bonus points for being a foreigner in Krakow, either. If you actually live there long term, maybe. But a lot of Polish girls have foreigner fatigue in that city due to the constant deluge of horny British stag party goers, Spaniards, Germans, Portuguese, Italians, etc. on Erasmus and the even occasional Praveen with an IT job... all of whom have heard the siren song that Polish women are both beautiful and easy and come in search of that mythical perfect pierogi to smash. That was true five years ago when I first moved there and it’s even more true now. Local guys in Krakow also have massively stepped up their game in the last few years and have become a lot more hostile to foreigners if they think you’re only in their country for the women (and really just in general). Krakow is probably a bit cheaper than Warsaw and a lot more fun and beautiful though. I’d live there again if I had to choose between the two, but with other options I’d probably choose another, smaller city in Poland or elsewhere in EE. This was just my experience.

The Poland thread - weallbang5s - 11-21-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 04:09 AM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

Portuguese, Italians, etc

Probably the most annoying competition in Europe. They dress like shit and speak bad English. They don't understand that NO means NO.

The Poland thread - Coke Zero Addict - 11-21-2018

Quote: (11-21-2018 04:09 AM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

You won’t get much in bonus points for being a foreigner in Krakow, either. If you actually live there long term, maybe. But a lot of Polish girls have foreigner fatigue in that city due to the constant deluge of horny British stag party goers, Spaniards, Germans, Portuguese, Italians, etc. on Erasmus and the even occasional Praveen with an IT job... all of whom have heard the siren song that Polish women are both beautiful and easy and come in search of that mythical perfect pierogi to smash. That was true five years ago when I first moved there and it’s even more true now. Local guys in Krakow also have massively stepped up their game in the last few years and have become a lot more hostile to foreigners if they think you’re only in their country for the women (and really just in general). Krakow is probably a bit cheaper than Warsaw and a lot more fun and beautiful though. I’d live there again if I had to choose between the two, but with other options I’d probably choose another, smaller city in Poland or elsewhere in EE. This was just my experience.

Thanks for the response. Coming as someone that's totally new to EE, does the average Polish girl speak at least some smidgen of English, and would it be hard to get around in other cities without basic Polish?