Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

The Poland thread - Enterko - 09-20-2018

I love Poland, one of the most beautiful places I recommend in Poland is Krakow.

The Poland thread - TOM_27 - 09-20-2018

Quote: (09-20-2018 10:28 AM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

Poland is not easy if you say you have no game, I think you should be better off in SEA otherwise you will have to rely on war pigs off Tinder like 90% of foreigners coming for the short term

ok. i appreciate your answer. where would you go if you were in my shoes?

The Poland thread - TOM_27 - 09-21-2018

Hi guys, I've just found out about 3 more optional cities for my trip:

1-Riga
2- Tallinn
3- Bratislava

But they are unknown and a mestory to me. I will be happy if someone can share some insights and thoughts on them.

BTW, Iv'e decided that one of the 2 cities on my trip will be Vilnius, hope it's a smart decision. Now I only need to chose one more city.

Thanks.

The Poland thread - Mark87 - 09-23-2018

I'm planning a one week vacation in mid-October as a solo traveller. For me is
a good mix between sightseeing, approaching hot girls, meeting new people and enjoying delicious food important.
How are the experiences with Krakow in Poland?

I'm not sure if I should choose Krakow in Poland or I better should go to Lviv in the Ukraine?
My biggest concern is the language barrier because I only speak German and English.

The Poland thread - ksbms - 09-23-2018

Quote: (09-23-2018 02:04 AM)Mark87 Wrote:  

a good mix between sightseeing, approaching hot girls, meeting new people and enjoying delicious food important.

I'm not sure if I should choose Krakow in Poland or I better should go to Lviv in the Ukraine?
My biggest concern is the language barrier because I only speak German and English.

First thing, one week is too short - either chasing skirt or being a tourist, pick one.
Second, there'll be such a saturation of daygamers in Kraköw in October, it'll be easier to get a date with Smok Wawelski, than a date with a Polka.

The Poland thread - Sender - 09-23-2018

Quote: (09-23-2018 05:01 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Second, there'll be such a saturation of daygamers in Kraköw in October, it'll be easier to get a date with Smok Wawelski, than a date with a Polka.

Warsaw too?

The Poland thread - Pawel - 09-23-2018

In Warsaw the same siht(even worst).I prefer Kiev,Lviv,Odessa.

The Poland thread - TOM_27 - 09-23-2018

First thing, one week is too short - either chasing skirt or being a tourist, pick one.

So it's a no go for Krakow in october.
Which cities you do you recommend in october for a night game (not just Poland)?

The Poland thread - Mark87 - 09-23-2018

Thank you for your answer. That sounds a bit disappointing!
I think I will start in Lviv and then I will move to Poland. So I can easy see the differences between UA and Poland. More than 1 week for each city seems too much for me because my free travel time is limited.

Do you have some insider tips for a good city Poland? First tier cities are overflowed with tourists so the most local girls try to avoid talking to foreigners.

The Poland thread - Pointer - 09-23-2018

Krakow is probably at its best in October because that's when the students start the semester, all the bars and clubs are booming and there will be less tourists than in summer. It's also a city where you have a ton of restaurants (all very cheap compared to Western prices), a very nice old town and some beautiful mountains 2 hours away.

If you want sightseeing and good food you cannot avoid tourists...Just like if you want to have a shot with local girls you cannot stay in a hostel...this applies everywhere in Europe.

You guys need to do some research and narrow it down. One week should be enough to get a flag in any of those countries but effort and quality might vary [Image: smile.gif] For sightseeing again it depends what you prefer, cities or nature ? Hungary and Czech Republic have the most beautiful capital cities. Romania and Poland have very nice second/third tier cities. The Carpathian and Tatra mountains are definitely the best places to get away from the cities. For the beach try Croatia and Bulgaria.
Food is good everywhere in Central/Eastern Europe and for the most part very cheap (except in Latvia and Slovakia where I found the prices inflated mostly because of the euro).

The Poland thread - TOM_27 - 09-24-2018

Quote: (09-23-2018 07:17 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Krakow is probably at its best in October because that's when the students start the semester, all the bars and clubs are booming and there will be less tourists than in summer. It's also a city where you have a ton of restaurants (all very cheap compared to Western prices), a very nice old town and some beautiful mountains 2 hours away.

If you want sightseeing and good food you cannot avoid tourists...Just like if you want to have a shot with local girls you cannot stay in a hostel...this applies everywhere in Europe.

You guys need to do some research and narrow it down. One week should be enough to get a flag in any of those countries but effort and quality might vary [Image: smile.gif] For sightseeing again it depends what you prefer, cities or nature ? Hungary and Czech Republic have the most beautiful capital cities. Romania and Poland have very nice second/third tier cities. The Carpathian and Tatra mountains are definitely the best places to get away from the cities. For the beach try Croatia and Bulgaria.
Food is good everywhere in Central/Eastern Europe and for the most part very cheap (except in Latvia and Slovakia where I found the prices inflated mostly because of the euro).

Thanks for your answer. The thing is, that there are few factors that should be taken in consideration for my trip:

1- The game level: I've got no game so I need it would be a easier place.

2- The looks : Like I've said, I'm from Israel and I have more of a middle eastern look, I would say roosh style more or less. And I'm looking for the very white and blond girls.

3- Racisem: Becuse of where I'm from and how I look, I'm assuming that I'll have problems with local racists in some countries, so that's important to.

4- Whether : I come from a very warm country, so I cant really satnd extreme cold weather.

5- The city size, sightseeing and nature : In this trip, because i'ts my first and there is not a lot of time, I'm not really interested in nature and sightseeing, only to meet girls and party. The city size important for me to becuse i'ts my first time, I prefer it to be a smaller and walkable one.

I really will appreciate if someone can focus me better.

Thanks.

The Poland thread - Fornication - 09-24-2018

Quote: (09-24-2018 09:03 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Thanks for your answer. The thing is, that there are few factors that should be taken in consideration for my trip:

2- The looks : Like I've said, I'm from Israel and I have more of a middle eastern look, I would say roosh style more or less. And I'm looking for the very white and blond girls.

3- Racisem: Becuse of where I'm from and how I look, I'm assuming that I'll have problems with local racists in some countries, so that's important to.

4- Whether : I come from a very warm country, so I cant really satnd extreme cold weather.

5- The city size, sightseeing and nature : In this trip, because i'ts my first and there is not a lot of time, I'm not really interested in nature and sightseeing, only to meet girls and party. The city size important for me to becuse i'ts my first time, I prefer it to be a smaller and walkable one.

Thanks.
Hi
Why don't you try Russia? Moscow and Peter can be really good for you with plenty of blonde white girls. And it's easy for you to get a Visa since you're an Israeli.
There are hardly any tourists in these cities except for some old Chinese groups.

Quote: (09-24-2018 11:40 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Thanks.
Hi
Why don't you try Russia? Moscow and Peter can be really good for you with plenty of blonde white girls. And it's easy for you to get a Visa since you're an Israeli.
There are hardly any tourists in these cities except for some old Chinese groups.

Hi,

Actually I've consider it very seriously, along with ukraine, but Iv'e decided that it's still to dangerous there and also, there's that big language barrier.

Although I really like russian girls. In fact, we have like more then 1,000,000 russians in Israel.

Quote: (09-24-2018 11:58 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Thanks.
Hi

Hi,

Actually I've consider it very seriously, along with ukraine, but Iv'e decided that it's still to dangerous there and also, there's that big language barrier.

Although I really like russian girls. In fact, we have like more then 1,000,000 russians in Israel.
It's no more dangerous than Tel Aviv. If you use Tinder you'll find plenty of English speaking girls who are looking to meet a foreigner.
My Tinder blasted there with 60 matched in Moscow and 70 in Peter. I still wake up and see 3-4 matches from there and it's been a week that I've left.
I slept with 1 girl in Moscow in my 3 day stay there and 2 girls in Petersburg in again 3 day stay over there.
Petersburg is real cold but Moscow is comparatively warm right now.
Also, Moscow has pretty banging nightlife filled with cuties.
Day game is pretty golden to collect numbers. But, I recommend sticking with Tinder and nightclubs for quick lays if you'll be there for a week or less.

Quote: (09-24-2018 12:18 PM)Fornication Wrote:  

Thanks.
Hi

Hi,

It's no more dangerous than Tel Aviv. If you use Tinder you'll find plenty of English speaking girls who are looking to meet a foreigner.
My Tinder blasted there with 60 matched in Moscow and 70 in Peter. I still wake up and see 3-4 matches from there and it's been a week that I've left.
I slept with 1 girl in Moscow in my 3 day stay there and 2 girls in Petersburg in again 3 day stay over there.
Day game is pretty golden to collect numbers. But, I recommend sticking with Tinder and nightclubs for quick lays if you'll be there for a week or less.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's not true. Tel-Aviv is a very safe and pretty small city compare to other major cities. I work and go out there all my life. You will never get robbed or beaten in the streets, from what i know, there is no racism towards tourists, no matter where they are from. I highly doubt if that's the case in russia.

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:03 PM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Thanks.
Hi

Hi,

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's not true. Tel-Aviv is a very
safe and pretty small city compare to other major cities. I work and go out there all my life. You will never get robbed or beaten in the streets, from what i know, there is no racism towards tourists, no matter where they are from. I highly doubt if that's the case in russia.
I used to walk around past 2 am on the streets of Moscow and Peter.
On my last day in Peter, I went on a Tinder date with a cutie. After couple of drinks and gaming her at the local bar I invited her back to my hostel. She said she'll come if I have hard drinks at my place and I didn't. So, we walked around and asked a couple of guys where we can find a liquor store. He took us to a store nearby and then said to my girl-fuck him.
The bar we were at gave us a round of free whisky shots after we had 3 beers.
Honestly, I felt zero racism as a tanned skin guy just like you. People look at you and smile wherever you go in both these cities.
You should definitely give it a go.
I was face controlled only once in Moscow at the Gypsy club which I didn't care about. I went to Rolling Stones instead and had a blast.

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:20 PM)Fornication Wrote:  

Hi

Hi,

safe and pretty small city compare to other major cities. I work and go out there all my life. You will never get robbed or beaten in the streets, from what i know, there is no racism towards tourists, no matter where they are from. I highly doubt if that's the case in russia.
On my last day in Peter, I went on a Tinder date with a cutie. After couple of drinks and gaming her at the local bar I invited her back to my hostel. She said she'll come if I have hard drinks at my place and I didn't. So, we walked around and asked a couple of guys where we can find a liquor store. He took us to a store nearby and then said to my girl-fuck him.
Honestly, I felt zero racism as a tanned skin guy just like you. People look at you and smile wherever you go in both these cities.
I was face controlled only once in Moscow at the Gypsy club which I didn't care about. I went to Rolling Stones instead and had a blast.

Have to admit that now you've got me curious.

How bad is the weather in october and the language barrier over there?

The Poland thread - Fornication - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-24-2018 04:00 PM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Hi,

Moscow is bearable. Sunny in daytime and windy nights. But Peter was really cold. I didn't pack any warm clothes and it's gonna get worse in October. Bring all your warm clothes here and you'll be fine.
Peter is also a very cheap city. I never had to use Taxis. It's walkable if you stay in the center Nevsky Prospect.
You'll definitely stand out as an Israeli man here.
Language barrier is real. But the younger girls do speak English just fine.

The Poland thread - JackinMelbourne - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-23-2018 05:49 AM)Sender Wrote:  

Warsaw too?

No, you might need to try Syrena. Smok Wawelski is only Krakow...

The Poland thread - TOM_27 - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-25-2018 12:28 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Moscow is bearable. Sunny in daytime and windy nights. But Peter was really cold. I didn't pack any warm clothes and it's gonna get worse in October. Bring all your warm clothes here and you'll be fine.
Peter is also a very cheap city. I never had to use Taxis. It's walkable if you stay in the center Nevsky Prospect.

Thanks. But I think that if I'll go to russia, one city is enough for this time. So maybe moscow is a better option. Also, I don't want to stay in only one country during all of my trip. I want to travel to 2 different cities, in 2 different countries.

Can you recommend on other cities?

Thanks.

The Poland thread - Fornication - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-25-2018 04:48 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Thanks. But I think that if I'll go to russia, one city is enough for this time. So maybe moscow is a better option. Also, I don't want to stay in only one country during all of my trip. I want to travel to 2 different cities, in 2 different countries.

Thanks.
Hi

Moscow and Petersburg feel like different cities in different countries.
Moscow has very orthodox feel. Maybe similar to your Tel Aviv. Never been there.
If you like big clubs, exotic looking diverse women from all over Russia including Asian looking women you'll like it.
Otherwise goto Peter where there are bars spread out everywhere with more blonde pale women.
I liked nightlife of Moscow but European architecture of Peter is something definitely worth checking out. Peter is really a beautiful city. Also, I got more Tinder matches in Peter.
I'm also searching for European cities and that's why I was looking into this thread but the feedback is disappointing for Poland.

Quote: (09-25-2018 05:16 AM)Fornication Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 04:48 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

Thanks.
Hi

Moscow and Petersburg feel like different cities in different countries.
Moscow has very orthodox feel. Maybe similar to your Tel Aviv. Never been there.
If you like big clubs, exotic looking diverse women from all over Russia including Asian looking women you'll like it.
Otherwise goto Peter where there are bars spread out everywhere with more blonde pale women.
I liked nightlife of Moscow but European architecture of Peter is something definitely worth checking out. Peter is really a beautiful city. Also, I got more Tinder matches in Peter.
I'm also searching for European cities and that's why I was looking into this thread but the feedback is disappointing for Poland.

Thanks. Like Iv'e said, on this trip I'm not interested in architecture, sightseeing etc. I'm only interested in meeting very hot (8's and above) white/pale/blond girls and party. Nothing more really.

Also, the weather sounds very scary in Peter, I'm not dealing well with cold.

I'll be happy if you can share with me your insights, If you'll find another optional cities for your trip.

Thanks.

The Poland thread - Bikal - 09-25-2018

Quote: (09-25-2018 07:38 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

I'm only interested in meeting very hot (8's and above) white/pale/blond girls and party. Nothing more really.
You've got no game and want to meet 8+ girls? Good luck with that, you'll need it, that's for sure [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (09-25-2018 11:12 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2018 07:38 AM)TOM_27 Wrote:  

I'm only interested in meeting very hot (8's and above) white/pale/blond girls and party. Nothing more really.
You've got no game and want to meet 8+ girls? Good luck with that, you'll need it, that's for sure [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Well, so maybe I exaggerated lol... 7+. My bad.

The Poland thread - Sleek2b - 09-25-2018

What do you have to offer?