Roosh V Forum
Master manosphere meltdown thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Master manosphere meltdown thread (/thread-17996.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Samseau - 06-19-2013

There's some dude named 007 on NN who brags about having had a blog that gets 50-70 visitors per day... then claims his life is so amazing it is out of touch of most people's reality.

http://naughtynomad.com/forum/showthread...024&page=3

007 Game

[Image: lol.gif]

Master manosphere meltdown thread - InternationPlayboy - 06-19-2013

The NN forum pretty much consists of banned rvf members. There's even a rule that you can't make threads bashing the rvf [Image: lol.gif] Dash is the number one poster, so I think that alone says something about the forum. That place cracks me up. Pretty much the spot to go if you want misinformation while traveling.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Aliblahba - 06-19-2013

I respect NN, but most of the guys on his forum are complete fucking idiots. EVERY thread ends up with each blowing his own horn, and attacking others. For fucks sake, when Zolo started a thread on maybe dying, well....... you gotta read for yourself:

http://www.naughtynomad.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=740

Deb and Dash have a Roosh fetish, and act like some fat feminist that was pump and dumped b/c they were booted from the forum. Deb acts like a bitch cause Roosh is doing better than him in the Ukraine. It burns don't it Deb? Burns so deep.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - dk902 - 06-19-2013

NN forum is hilarious.

It's the who's who of the troll outlaws.

The best thing is they keep their banned RVF names, e.g. deb bauchery, Dash, Rick91 and Alphatravel.

I see even el mechanico has got a rep on there.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - el mechanico - 06-20-2013

Quote: (06-19-2013 06:38 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

NN forum is hilarious.

It's the who's who of the troll outlaws.

The best thing is they keep their banned RVF names, e.g. deb bauchery, Dash, Rick91 and Alphatravel.

I see even el mechanico has got a rep on there.
It's their way of keeping it real. Deb and Dash want to be here and love their online identities. They could have started over with new ones but the egos won't let them so they continue over there as an extension of this place

Maybe the NN will become a rival forum like a Red sox-Yankee thing we can have player world series once a year.

Someone feel free to start a thread about this if you guys think it's worthy

Ugslayer meltdown..

Starts a bunk data sheet on Sicily, gets suspended, tell the boss to eat his dick today after being a member here FOUR YEARS!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25024.html

Master manosphere meltdown thread - worldwidetraveler - 06-20-2013

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ugslayer meltdown..

Starts a bunk data sheet on Sicily, gets suspended, tell the boss to eat his dick today after being a member here FOUR YEARS!

That was an unexpected meltdown. I never saw the guy get into any heated debates on the forum. Maybe I just missed it. Hell, maybe he should have just to release some of that steam.

Totally came out of left field. I can just see Roosh shaking his head saying wtf. hah

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:17 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Ugslayer meltdown..

That was an unexpected meltdown. I never saw the guy get into any heated debates on the forum. Maybe I just missed it. Hell, maybe he should have just to release some of that steam.

Totally came out of left field. I can just see Roosh shaking his head saying wtf. hah
I wasn't gonna click it but saw Roosh posted on it and thought something must of gone real wrong for Roosh to be posting on a Sicily thread.

Awesome!

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Menace - 06-20-2013

I just don't get it. I mean, you'd think someone who's been here so long would be stable.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - RonnieB - 06-20-2013

Maybe his girlfriend found his account still logged in and decided to type some word of wisdom haha

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Roosh - 06-20-2013

I noticed some tension in Ug's posts the past 6 months or so, but the meltdown was unexpected.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - FretDancer - 06-20-2013

Ugslayer meltdown..

Unexpected meltdown indeed. These type are one of the best.

Any got some links of his other datasheets?

Master manosphere meltdown thread - 2Wycked - 06-20-2013

What is most bizarre is it looked like he had like 10 or 15 posts just yesterday & now this?

Waits till over 1,000 posts & almost 4 years later to meltdown?

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Duke Castile - 06-20-2013

Quote: (06-20-2013 02:05 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I just don't get it. I mean, you'd think someone who's been here so long would be stable.

4 years, something like only 6 rep points. 2wyked has been here 4 days and has almost 40.

The guy probably felt unappreciated.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - thegmanifesto - 06-21-2013

Quote: (06-20-2013 07:56 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

4 years, something like only 6 rep points. 2wyked has been here 4 days and has almost 40.

The guy probably felt unappreciated.

Probably.

The RooshVforum is the mean streets of the internet.

It is easy to implode if you aren't too sure of yourself.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Gmac - 06-21-2013

Wow that NN forum is hilarious. It's like a bizarro world version of the RVF.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Duke Castile - 06-22-2013

What's really funny is dash and deb talking shit to each other and then using quotes from members here to bolster their cutdowns.

So strange.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Aliblahba - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:43 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

What's really funny is dash and deb talking shit to each other and then using quotes from members here to bolster their cutdowns.

So strange.

It's funnier that Dash runs his mouth about Roosh, but he wasn't allowed to join the military, and momma forced him to get a degree in "useless". So he was stuck in Fayetteville, N.C. getting punked by soldiers. So he runs to S. Korea and still can't get laid, so he spends hit time fucking them up with bad English.

Deb admits to have gotten a homely Ukrainian girl w/ pimples pregnant. But he claims to be fucking models. WTF?

The super saddest part is members here have met these two players. My theory is they both subscribe to the Mystery Method.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - soup - 06-22-2013

I don't get how people go to the whack forum.

Is your game so good that you don't need the good one?

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Neo - 06-22-2013

I think lots of guys post on the forum when they're totally obliterated.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Aliblahba - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 11:36 AM)Neo Wrote:  

I think lots of guys post on the forum when they're totally obliterated.

WOAH! That is a serious accusation Neo. We need proof and names.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - el mechanico - 06-22-2013

Patriarch meltdown.

Dude posts some stupid thread about Russia then calls us out for being blue-pill accuses Vorkuta of being stuck in the matrix or some shit gets banned then without missing a beat posts under a new id like nothing happened..
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25101.html

Then calls out Neil

Quote:Quote:

(Today 10:48 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:
It's my one shot chance to do something big in life so of course i'm going for it..

Err, wrong! Taking a "shot" would imply that you know what you are doing. But you don't. You are just another clueless guy who is hurting himself by spinning his own hamster of conviction pursuing the hail-mary strategy based on nothing but empty hope.

Firstly, you have to face it that you are an overseas eurotrash nobody in a town full of international nobodies, dreamers, hustlers, and swindlers. Millions of idiots like you had your exact same plan. So the sheer numbers are against you.

Secondly, even if you had a great idea that may miraculously be interesting to someone, and you don't, if you are eurotrash nobody the studios will steal it from you by simply masking the story, rearranging the plot, changing characters... That town is built on power and there is no reason for them to court the unknown eurotrash when their hired guns can take your work and do over what you did a million times better than you.

Thirdly, you are making a classic mistake by going to Hollywood (what are you 12?), instead of having Hollywood come to you. You don't go there to beg, plead, and sell, your unproven script among the millions scripts already floating. What you do is do the work in your country and make it successful in your local, national or regional market, and then you seek opportunities in other markets. Or rather, they find you.[/quote[quote]

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Merenguero - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 04:18 AM)soup Wrote:  

Many of those guys have been banned from here at least once, so their options are basically limited to the Naughty Nomad forum, other game forums (if they even exist), or to be instantly/repeatedly banned from here. Dash Global was banned from here yesterday for about the fiftieth time. Apparently the guy doesn't get the message that he is not wanted here, except for entertainment purposes.

Master manosphere meltdown thread - el mechanico - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:39 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Many of those guys have been banned from here at least once, so their options are basically limited to the Naughty Nomad forum, other game forums (if they even exist), or to be instantly/repeatedly banned from here. Dash Global was banned from here yesterday for about the fiftieth time. Apparently the guy doesn't get the message that he is not wanted here, except for entertainment purposes.
Link?

Master manosphere meltdown thread - Merenguero - 06-22-2013

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2013 02:39 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Link?

http://rooshvforum.network/thread-5141-post-...#pid473983