Roosh V Forum
The Approach Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Approach Thread (/thread-14130.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

The Approach Thread - pancakemouse - 09-24-2016

My Tinder match percentage is way down lately, and my plates are breaking, so I decided to go for a little daygame session. Rode my bike all around my city for 2.5 hours, including a food festival and lots of places with people out and about. On a sunny, 80 degree day, I saw a total of THREE women that were even worth approaching (alone, at least a 7+). Two of them, right as I was about to approach another guy with no game came up and started hollering at them.

The third girl was a 9 and was wearing headphones inside a supermarket (who does that?)

Had a good indirect conversation with a Russian girl outside of Whole Foods, I gave her a tip on locking her bike up because she was struggling. She was receptive... and then I find out she's moving to Moscow in a week.

San Francisco Bay Area is the worst place in the US for women.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-25-2016

Quote: (09-24-2016 10:41 PM)corsega Wrote:  

No, my friend. I've worked in a couple cities where you can go an entire month and not see a 7+ at all, and lived in small towns where you can go a lot longer than that. Count your blessings, then capitalize on them. Good on getting out there though. Getting into it/back into it takes a few times out full of "oh, I should've said this to her" moments before things start clicking for me.

Any time you see a woman wearing headphones you can just talk to her as if she didn't have them on and if she's at all receptive she'll take them off. "Who wears headphones in a supermarket"? with a smile would in fact be a decent opener here. One week is plenty of time to seal the deal, don't give yourself an out with a time constraint unless she's leaving later that afternoon - invite her for a coffee right then or drinks that evening. Pairs and even groups of girls usually open just as easily as singles, although if it's a hot one with an ugly friend closing rates seem to suffer. Keep it up!

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 09-25-2016

I am beginning to think that, even though I get IOI's from younger women a lot, it may be that they are just amused, flirting for fun, and silently laughing while appreciating the ego boost. I could pass for 43 or a few years older, but am actually a few years past the half century mark in age.

I'm not a little guy: 6' 5”, and possessing the muscularity and weight of a football player, with no fat except the recurring cycle of the hips and stomach bulge, mostly from an affection for partying and food, which I try to keep to a minimum and reduce with frequent exercise. No gray hairs , except recent new crop on my occasional beard.

Was beginning to think I looked like a very casually dressed middle-aged retiree with too much time on his hands. Perhaps I should up my fashion game some. My clothing style is not overly stylish at all.

My “nice guy”, good-natured avuncular conservative W.A.S.P. look, as I see it, or the harmless friendly dad appearance, gets automatic smiles from very young, unsuspecting women; the elderly approach is not greeted with consternation, usually. I have never attracted slutty women, but rather serious, relationship-oriented ones, often Catholic!

Nevertheless, I feel very transparent. I do not look like a prowling pickup artist player in any way, except for some shades of the Bohemian artist musician, which I am, actually . I have been told I look like an attorney or a policeman, stockbroker.

I feel no guilt about pursuing women assertively, as I am single, with no strings attached.
The feeling of personal transparency, however, being obvious while doing cold approaches, seems to scare the cat, when I really focus on results while chatting up .

Ok, did my day game route from an Irish bar to an expensive dinner cocktails place. This is a Saturday afternoon (lunch-hour weekdays is better).
Mostly middle-aged groups of female friends, other family groups, not so many hotties except waitresses. A few couples with strollers. Hot day.

SB's:
Little spinner, (could have been younger than I thought or maybe just , European) in shorts which propped her butt up tautly. Worried about her age versus my age. Hesitated. Sat at table on sidewalk behind hers. She was on a cell the entire time!! Too young? Too busy? Next.

In the market: Cutie looking at bakery section, early 20's.
If I had been in the zone, the vibe running, I would have just calmly blurted out something like “Wonder if they have those pitas fresh” .

Another 8-9+, alone, NOT on cell phone, looking around, head up, possibly European(because she was so good-looking! Lots of them around for the summer- there many 8-10's this part of the city) at small cafe outside market, whom I had spotted before. Every time I looked at her, she would bravely look back at me. She was wearing sunglasses. Seemed really young , but her demeanor was older and confident. I was carrying groceries, but later though I should have bought a croissant and eased into all the empty seats next to her. Did not slow down and assess the situation and access to an elderly "browse" over to her table ....went back to my car instead...

The Approach Thread - RexImperator - 09-25-2016

Properly introduced myself to a girl I've seen at the gym before. We have said "Hi" or "bye" and not much else to each other a couple times in the past. Her name was Hillary. [Image: lol.gif]

I joked,"ooh that's not such a good name to have at this time." Not sure that one went over so well...

Her arms were crossed while talking to her, which I read as closed body language, but when she left the gym she said, "Nice to finally meet you!"

The Approach Thread - pancakemouse - 09-25-2016

Quote: (09-25-2016 03:05 AM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2016 10:41 PM)corsega Wrote:  

No, my friend. I've worked in a couple cities where you can go an entire month and not see a 7+ at all, and lived in small towns where you can go a lot longer than that. Count your blessings, then capitalize on them. Good on getting out there though. Getting into it/back into it takes a few times out full of "oh, I should've said this to her" moments before things start clicking for me.

Any time you see a woman wearing headphones you can just talk to her as if she didn't have them on and if she's at all receptive she'll take them off. "Who wears headphones in a supermarket"? with a smile would in fact be a decent opener here. One week is plenty of time to seal the deal, don't give yourself an out with a time constraint unless she's leaving later that afternoon - invite her for a coffee right then or drinks that evening. Pairs and even groups of girls usually open just as easily as singles, although if it's a hot one with an ugly friend closing rates seem to suffer. Keep it up!

Great advice. Thank you.

The Approach Thread - pancakemouse - 09-25-2016

Had to ride my bike to the credit union to get some cash out, so I did a couple approaches at night:

Girl sitting down next to bus stop looking at her phone.

Me (smiling): What's new on the internet?
Her: Huh? Nothing, I'm not using the internet.
Me (feigns surprise, sarcastically): Your phone isn't connected to the internet?!
Her: Oh no, I have the internet, I'm just not using it right now.
<boring 2 minute conversation about what she's doing, I ejected>

8/10 young-looking girl walking quickly down the street, I do a Yad stop in front of her with my bike, standard direct opener "Can I tell you something really random/you're cute/wanted to come over and say hi"

Her: Oh, thanks! (continues walking, I walk along with her)
Me: Where are you running off all fast to?
Her: I'm just going to meet my friend.
Me: Nice, where?
Her: On that corner over there.
Me (laughing): That's what you do with your friends, you meet them and hang out on corners?
Her: Um, no, we're getting food.
<more questions, she's showing no interest>
Her: I'm engaged, by the way.
Me: WHAT! You're like 20!
Her (laughing): No, I'm way older than that. (she was Asian. mirin dem genetics)

1. Nothing turns me off more than women with no sense of humor. But I guess if they aren't laughing at the jokes, it's their way of signaling that they aren't receptive, so you should just eject.
2. Thoughts on daygame-style approaching after dark? Sometimes I don't get a chance to go out into the city until after sunset. I feel like girls guards may be up at night and they are less receptive to getting approached.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-26-2016

Thanks for the +1. I find results improve after dark with better clothes and more initial humor/comfort if she's alone. I try to get a laugh early in the interaction if going direct during the day as well for that matter, tension release. T shirt works during day but less so at night, especially if she's dressed up, so pack a button-up or whatever is going to put you in the upper 50% for style in the area. Tension release at night could be standard direct then "I know it'd be awkward to tell our children how we met in this dark alley, but we can come up with a cover story" with a smile, for example.

Forgot to mention earlier that the best opener I've found for a girl who was just opened in front of you is "How'd he do?". Credit to the guys at Love Systems for that one I think.

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 09-28-2016

New city this week, I often give myself a freebie day or two to walk around without forcing approaches to get a feel for traffic, find the spots, and acclimate so can open unfamiliar women without the additional stressor of being in an entirely unfamiliar place. City is small and pretty rough but has a few decent spots. Walked around yesterday, made some small talk of course but didn't go for any closes, women seem more guarded than average. Got out early and leaving for a few days because of weather, went for a smoothie with coworkers, I let them walk ahead. Traded grungy work shirt for indie metal band shirt - hipster cred!, hair on point so look good from waist up at least. First place, across the street I notice a girl through the window, look away, then as I walk by window look up, she's looking and looks down. Menu wasn't great, we decide to leave, I let them go ahead to minimize audience, then walk over "How are the smoothies here?"
"No thanks, sorry" or something completely non-sequitur and looks down at her phone immediately.
"So you can't recommend them..."
No response. OK, sucks getting blown out like that in front of even the small audience we had but gets my adrenaline going which makes for quicker time to get in the zone.

Exit, start tailing coworkers to the next spot, see a tall darker skinned girl wearing a vintage style CA jacket. Catch up to her "CA dreaming today I bet"
"Huh?"
"Your jacket. Palm trees, 95*, all that good stuff. I know I wish I was there"
"haha, oh yeah"
"That where you're from?"
Piercingly blue eyes, I think they might have been contacts because I don't recall ever seeing this eye/hair/complexion color combination before, college girl, Portuguese. Talk until the end of the block which was where the spot was, I slow up and stop, she does the same. She was more locked in against a tree fence, I walked around her to reverse the dynamic and sat down on it a minute later. Eventually asked "What are you up to later?" She tensed up slightly, mentioned work, school, gym, not quite ready to give out a number it seemed, talked for another couple minutes then "Well, I've gotta get a smoothie but you should give me your number and we can meet up in X this weekend or here when I'm back next week" Got a number, asked me to call her, texted me my name (ok...) and followed up shortly after with a "nice to meet you" all good signs.

The Approach Thread - Comte De St. Germain - 09-28-2016

Haven't checked into here ever, but I feel I should log the approaches I fail as example of what not to do.

So just right now I was passing by a blonde 6 that gave me a long look and a smile as I passed her by inside the local coffee joint. So in that split second I just thought why not.

First thing I did wrong was ask her "Do I know you from somewhere?"

It's the only thing I could think of in that split second before my back would be to her. What would have been better is if I just greeted her and started talking like we'd met before.

She said no and that she smiled because I had a "pretty face".

Just thanked her and went on my way as I was lost as to what to say next and her friends were right there.

Think this is just the fault of not being in the approaching mindset 24/7. Approaches should already be natural and part of my day to day routine, but being out of practice I stalled out.

Bleh next time I'll get it.

The Approach Thread - Irenicus - 09-28-2016

I played the CMEG (Confused Middle Eastern Guy) game. Why? Because...I am quite crazy.

What you do is that you need to use broken English and real or fake Middle Eastern accent. Arabic, Hebrew, Persian...any will do.

And yes, don't try if you have blue eyes and blond hair.

So...I am walking on the main street. Nice girl (8/10) was passing near me.

She is biting her lips. Game on!

Quote:Quote:

ME:
Salaam (slight pause)...farmacy? (avoid "p", use "f" if you are impersonating an Arab, like I did. If you are impersonating an Israeli, you can).

HER: (tells direction)

ME: I (waves hands)...not know. I...Qataar, Qataar. Much hot.

HER: Follow me...

ME: Yalla (Arabic - let's go). Head hurt much.

(minute after, next to the pharmacy)

ME: Thank a lot ( I switch to native language) Did you like my impersonation, sugar?

Blahblahblah, number close.

The Approach Thread - sardines - 09-28-2016

Yup. Grounded, humble self critiquing right there.

The Approach Thread - MrAstro - 09-28-2016

Quote: (09-25-2016 11:25 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Had to ride my bike to the credit union to get some cash out, so I did a couple approaches at night:

Me (feigns surprise, sarcastically): Your phone isn't connected to the internet?!

8/10 young-looking girl walking quickly down the street, I do a Yad stop in front of her with my bike, standard direct opener "Can I tell you something really random/you're cute/wanted to come over and say hi"

Me (laughing): That's what you do with your friends, you meet them and hang out on corners?
Her (laughing): No, I'm way older than that. (she was Asian. mirin dem genetics)

1. Nothing turns me off more than women with no sense of humor. But I guess if they aren't laughing at the jokes, it's their way of signaling that they aren't receptive, so you should just eject.
2. Thoughts on daygame-style approaching after dark? Sometimes I don't get a chance to go out into the city until after sunset. I feel like girls guards may be up at night and they are less receptive to getting approached.

You're approaching too directly, on the bus you should've made a comment about the device and not about whats she is doing on her phone.

When you were approaching that asian chick, you should've asked her directions, keep bullshitting about the directions and streets a couple minutes and then when she is showing some interest. You should've asked her where she is going or some other personal shit.

The Approach Thread - MrAstro - 09-28-2016

Quote: (09-28-2016 06:25 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

I played the CMEG (Confused Middle Eastern Guy) game. Why? Because...I am quite crazy.

What you do is that you need to use broken English and real or fake Middle Eastern accent. Arabic, Hebrew, Persian...any will do.

ME:
Salaam (slight pause)...farmacy? (avoid "p", use "f" if you are impersonating an Arab, like I did. If you are impersonating an Israeli, you can).

ME: Thank a lot ( I switch to native language) Did you like my impersonation, sugar?

Lool Did you try this in Europe?

The Approach Thread - Irenicus - 09-28-2016

Quote: (09-28-2016 07:01 PM)MrAstro Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2016 06:25 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

ME:

Lool Did you try this in Europe?

Yes. But not in the area affected by the Invasion.

If you get caught by the Police by doing that Game, accuse them of racism and tell them that you are a child, even if you are middle aged (age is, after all, just a number and social construct [Image: biggrin.gif] ). You will be let free faster that you say WB.

The Approach Thread - serpico - 09-29-2016

Heh... That's CME shit is kinda funny, but i bet you get a load of flakes from numbers you pull from it... Just saying...

The Approach Thread - pancakemouse - 09-29-2016

Quote: (09-28-2016 07:00 PM)MrAstro Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2016 11:25 PM)corsega Wrote:  

You're approaching too directly, on the bus you should've made a comment about the device and not about whats she is doing on her phone.

When you were approaching that asian chick, you should've asked her directions, keep bullshitting about the directions and streets a couple minutes and then when she is showing some interest. You should've asked her where she is going or some other personal shit.

Wasn't on the bus, it was a bus stop. I don't see how asking her about her phone and making a joke makes any difference.

Approaching a girl in my (small-ish) hometown and asking for directions also doesn't make sense when she finds out I live there.

The Approach Thread - Sketness - 09-30-2016

guys this is real simple…just be normal. Reading that approach above made me uncomfortable,and I'm 6'3 235lbs. Now imiagen how that would make a petit 110lb girl feel hearing that in person.

Specifically for day game you have to come off as non threatening.

Read, go back over the forum, research how to do an approach

The Approach Thread - papaiela - 09-30-2016

Quote: (09-30-2016 01:06 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

guys this is real simple…just be normal. Reading that approach above made me uncomfortable,and I'm 6'3 235lbs. Now imiagen how that would make a petit 110lb girl feel hearing that in person.

Don't want to be disrespectful but for most people this is not really simple. "Just be normal" and "it's really easy" is not going to help him in any way.

Corsega congrats on the approaches, that's the hardest part. Most guys read and never take action. You took action but you need to reflect on what you did wrong and bad.

Wasn't on the bus, it was a bus stop. I don't see how asking her about her phone and making a joke makes any difference.

I'd recommend approaching indirect since you're in a small town. Maybe buy Day Bang, it helped me a lot on learning how to make conversation with girls and with people in general. In your approaches, you asked too many questions. You were too inquisitive. Where are you running? Why don't you have the internet on?

You can ask her about her phone, dress, ring, earrings, bag... Making comment about a special characterization of the bus... Read day bang.

Also, there are a lot of threads in here on how to make conversation with girls in here:

thread-58450.html

You can find pictures of girls in different situation and ramble following the Roosh model I did that for a while and recorded myself doing it to fix my voice.

thread-58450.html

Look up approaches of veterans in here and read the advice they give.

The Approach Thread - pancakemouse - 10-01-2016

Quote: (09-30-2016 05:14 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2016 01:06 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

Don't want to be disrespectful but for most people this is not really simple. "Just be normal" and "it's really easy" is not going to help him in any way.

Corsega congrats on the approaches, that's the hardest part. Most guys read and never take action. You took action but you need to reflect on what you did wrong and bad.

I'd recommend approaching indirect since you're in a small town. Maybe buy Day Bang, it helped me a lot on learning how to make conversation with girls and with people in general. In your approaches, you asked too many questions. You were too inquisitive. Where are you running? Why don't you have the internet on?

You can ask her about her phone, dress, ring, earrings, bag... Making comment about a special characterization of the bus... Read day bang.

Also, there are a lot of threads in here on how to make conversation with girls in here:

thread-58450.html

You can find pictures of girls in different situation and ramble following the Roosh model I did that for a while and recorded myself doing it to fix my voice.

thread-58450.html

Look up approaches of veterans in here and read the advice they give.

See, this is where I disagree. If a girl is not into you, asking less questions or being more indirect is not going to make or break an interaction. If anything, it's going to waste both her and your time. Like the girl who was engaged. I approached, I was direct, the interaction ended in 45 seconds and I went about my night.

I have pretty good results with direct game. About 1/3 opens I get a number close.

I'm certainly open to running more indirect game, but I'm only going to use it when I'm in a confined situation and the girl has no escape (grocery store, bus, etc.)

The Approach Thread - papaiela - 10-01-2016

Quote: (10-01-2016 12:45 AM)corsega Wrote:  

See, this is where I disagree. If a girl is not into you, asking less questions or being more indirect is not going to make or break an interaction. If anything, it's going to waste both her and your time. Like the girl who was engaged. I approached, I was direct, the interaction ended in 45 seconds and I went about my night.

I have pretty good results with direct game. About 1/3 opens I get a number close.

We can agree to disagree. I believe that bad game is asking too many questions and not being able to carry a conversation that's my opinion. I also believe that with good game you can make a girl who is not interested interested. It might be harder but people do it.

Asking too many questions is neither direct or indirect, that's detective game. Direct doesn't mean bombarding the girl with questions.

You might have spent more time with the married girl but you would have learned how to make a conversation, tease her...

Anyway good luck on your approaches!

The Approach Thread - Giovonny - 10-02-2016

Walking down the street, I see a hot asian with a slim, toned, body and a pretty face..

I walk past her -- and time it so that the light turns red and she ends up approaching me from behind...

I turn slightly over my shoulder, pretending to notice her for the first time..

me: your in great shape, your diet was be good, what'ya been eatin
her: oh hehe not too much actually
me: haha you are funny
her: hehe

We chatted about food for a minute.

me: should we talk again sometime?
her: oh I can't

Fun approach. Good vibe.

Next!

--

Walking through a farmers market, I see a sexy, bronze skin amazonian with rounds breasts and round butt, very natural looking with a good body...

I walk by, she looks...

I walk past -- but, I immediately turn and go straight to her, but not from the side, from the front..

me: hi
her: hi
me: I don't want to bother you but I wanted to introduce myself
her: oh hello im diana
me: hi diana im gio how was your farmer market today?

She talked for like 5 minutes without stopping.

She was from Brazil and very charming.

her: do you have a facebook or something?
me: is text okay?
her: ya whats your number lets get a beer

We have been texting a little bit for the last few days.

--

Shopping center parking lot, a cute, tall, fit, blond walks right past my car as I'm opening my door...

I walk behind her but I slow down and create space because I don't want to creep her out..

She walked past my car on purpose and she was aware that I was walking behind her as we entered the market. These are the little things that I have started to notice since I became more involved in the "Secret Society"

In the market I see her digging in the mango crate...

me: you gotta work for the good mangos
her: ya you do
me: mangos are important
her: they are

We both laughed.

me: I tried to hit you with my car door but I missed
her: oh hehe

We laughed again.

I sensed that she was taken.

I paid for my groceries. I waited for her...

me: I waited for you so I could ask you out
her: oh my gosh I'm flattered
me: I sensed that you were taken
her: I am. I'm officially taken.
me: shoot
her: hehe

We parted ways..

But, I think that when she said "officially taken", she may have been subconsciously inviting me to explore the concept of "unofficially".. It was some deep neuro-lingistics -- more "secret society" type stuff.

Fun approach.

Next!

--

Walking through the mall... I see a beautiful, slim, young blond

She looked lost.

me: Are you lost? Can I help you find something?
her: I'm ok
me: you must be here on vacation?
her: yes

She was Australian. Beautiful.

I sort of surprised her. I didn't speak loudly or clearly enough.

Next!

--

At the market, I see a sexy, slim, athletic, looking white girl, very pretty..

We make eye contact.

I see her again a few minutes later..

me: hey
her: hi
me: sorry to be so forward but your pretty, any chance u wanna maybe get a drink sometime?
her: oh thanks but I have a

This was a good vibe. My body language and facial expressions were solid. The initial eye contact was good. Approaching her felt natural after the eye contact. She saw me coming, I didn't flinch, she respected my effort.

Next!

--

Walking through the downtown shopping area.. I see a beautiful, light skinned black girl..

She is dresses in nice colorful clothes..

me: hey I like your color scheme
her: oh thank you
me: are you a fashion student or something?
her: hehe no I work around here

We chatted about clothes.

I got her number.

We texted a few times but it died out.

Next!
--

Beautiful blond in yoga pants at Whole Foods, tight body..

me: you look healthy, you must be eating well
her: Oh yeah, you know, I try but it's tough sometimes

She was friendly but declined giving me her number.

Next!

--

At Target I see a cute, sexy white girl looking at jewelry

I make my way towards her..

me: you can stock up at these prices
her: ya right
me: is this what they call costume jewelry?
her: yes exactly
me: gosh I would never know this came from Target

We chatted about fashion.

She declined giving me her number

Next!

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 10-05-2016

Excellent approach journal, and Giovonny, if you have written a PUA book, send it to me!

The Approach Thread - Half Century - 10-06-2016

Beach approach today:

Went surfing, come out of the water and there is this diminutive Caucasian cutie in tight bikini, 25-35(?), walking alone down the beach, which is practically empty except for a few joggers per half-mile of sand.

I line myself up in her trajectory gradually, then turn around- she looks at me quickly; mouths the words and ,barely audibly, says "Good morning".

I say "Water's pretty warm today." No reply from her as she walks on as if she can't understand English, even though she appears more "local" than foreign. Looks straight ahead like an embarrassed, shy schoolgirl.

I ramble a bit: "Probably about 69", referring to the water temp. She continues walking on down the beach. No reply, like she is really ignorning me. I notice she is tatooed from hips to thigh. Not bad-looking, she has a cute, bubbly little butt, not exactly bikini model form, but hot and nice light tan.

The Approach Thread - BasketBounce - 10-08-2016

Trying to add some nighttime approaches to augment daygame. Went to an EDM concert

Somehow I was chatting with like five girls at once. Don't remember exactly what I said, but I opened a two-set, redhead and blonde, both looking down, got some good vibes. Then they left, so I opened a different two set. The redhead from before then came over hugging up on me, and she brought two friends with her, brunette from before and the blonde.

Unfortunately, I failed to close. I tihnk where I went wrong is that I should have attempted to bounce somewhere more private with the redhead and the blonde, redhead was definitely feeling me.

Ended up meeting some cool guys, hella people complimented me on my dancing. I don't really know how to incorporate dance moves into game, though, like how do you go from grinding on the dance floor to fucking in the bedroom? [Image: confused.gif]

Lesson: Need to work on leaving from the club with women/groups of people.

Another instance I chatted approached this busty brunette. Very touchy conversation, but when I tried to bounce to somewhere quieter she said, "I'm not going over there with you." Walked away after that lol

Opening sets is kind of fun. Seems to be easier when everyone in the group is standing. If they're all sitting and you're standing, I find that everyone looks at you like you have a disease or something!

All in all, I learned something about myself, and now it's up to me to keep improving.

I have qualms about tomrrow, tho. Getting a girls number is easy, bitches be flakin' doe...ah well, it's part of the game

Edit: Opened several other sets, and I learned that sometimes, talking with a guy who looks like he is by himself can be a good thing. Had one guy who seemed alone introduce to some fine ass dental students. They were cool, but did not convert. I should have sticked with them, those dental students were thick as hell...

The Approach Thread - Gorgiass - 10-10-2016

Been busy with work and projects, skipped a concert I really wanted to see Saturday to stay home and catch up. Promised myself I'd go out Sunday, then it was pouring rain and windy all day. Had to get out anyway. Not many women were out and those who were, were not eager to stop for a random guy. Lot of fail to stops.

Favorite approach - Front of Victoria's Secret, 2 girls standing there under an awning. Walk up - "You guys find some shelter?" To target - "I thought you were cute and had to come say hi". Brazilian
Talk for under a minute and more friends start trickling out, more girls, one guy. They start talking in Portuguese, laughing, guy gives me a bro nod so I assume it wasn't all bad. Open new girl "that's a big box. Is that all for you or are you carrying all of their stuff in there?" All hers "Well some guy back home is pretty lucky!" All laugh. To target, "but nothing for you? Why not?"

Older woman comes out with a couple more girls, had to be close to 10 of them standing there now, talking and laughing. Fuck it, I'm in it now. Get closer and alongside her "So what are you up to later?" Her friend pulled out a camera, I put my arm around her, friend takes a picture, the girl is blushing and says she has to go. Pretty funny. I remember approaches like this much more than the generic number close, even if it leads to a bang.

I did hook up with a girl later that night as I was headed back to the car, opened with "Where is everyone getting these red umbrellas from?" and escalated physically quickly. Two bars then back to her hotel.