Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Frank Underwood - 10-02-2016

Question for guys who hit the gym in the morning: do you drink the ACV before or after your gym session?

My typical morning 3 days a week is wake up -> gym -> home to shower, eat breakfast, and change into work clothes (I can walk to my gym in 5 minutes, even less driving) and I usually drink about 2oz ACV (when I remember) right before stepping out the door. How do you guys do it?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Oz. - 10-06-2016

So i've been drinking this stuff for two weeks now, all good.

However about 2 days ago I started feeling like shit, not sick or anything though. I have been taking massive shits and burping a lot plus my appetite seems to have increased.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - ball dont lie - 10-16-2016

Quote: (10-06-2016 02:15 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

So i've been drinking this stuff for two weeks now, all good.

However about 2 days ago I started feeling like shit, not sick or anything though. I have been taking massive shits and burping a lot plus my appetite seems to have increased.

Like probiotics the vinegar is probably helping to create a more healthy stomach/intestines. Clearing the bad junk out. So now you are more hungry.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - ball dont lie - 10-16-2016

I have my own ACV question:

I take a lot of supplements in the morning such as Probiotics, zinc, a multi-mineral, vitamin d, glucosamine and MSM.

Can any of these be negatively affected by ACV? I know acid + base is not good. What about minerals plus acid (ACV)? Or the glucosamine or MSM.

Im not sure how all this stuff interacts in my stomach when I have breakfast.

Usual Morning:

1)Probiotics with 2 big cups of water.
2) Make breakfast of 4-7 eggs and maybe oatmeal. Plus a big cup of green tea. Plus a big cup of water with a shot glass or ACV.
3) Eat and drink all of that.
4) Take my vitamins.

Any thoughts?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Scaro066 - 11-22-2016

Been drinking 1.5tsp of cider apple vinegar , 1tsp of honey and 8oz filtered water first thing on the morning on a empty stomach. This was the recipe on the back of the bottle on the vinegar and was labeled as "Health Drink". It helps with bloating. Can't verify any other benefits, maybe a placebo effect, but it makes me feel clean.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - travolta - 11-24-2016

I've been drinking this stuff for months now. Usually 2 TBSP in the morning. I don't notice any differences whatsoever. I drink it for the supposed health effects and because it's cheap, but I somehow doubt it does anything that's mentioned on this thread.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kinko - 11-24-2016

The thing that surprises me most in this topic is that you guys take "shots" of straight ACV. That sounds excessive. I may try it, but it sure sounds dangerous or just a bit much.

I have heard some people handle AVC well and others do not. It seems harmless but you are playing with your body chemistry so be careful.

I noticed the quote from Ted, a guru at Earth Clinic. A couple years ago that guy got very ill.

Another thing to consider is Chinese physicians use vinegar for extracting medicines from plants and such. That means vinegar, especially taken straight up, is going to extract minerals and whatnot from your body.

I like ACV added to salad and soups. I use one cap full which is under one teaspoon.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - DimeBait - 02-09-2017

I've been using ACV for a couple weeks now. Though I haven't weighed myself, I'm positive I'm down a few pounds. I just haven't had much of an appetite.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Mercenary - 02-09-2017

Apple cider vinegar is apparently supposed to decalcify your pineal gland which is a small nut sized organ inbetween your 2 brain halves where the consciousness is supposed to reside, and possibly the so called "third eye".

Calcification of the pineal gland is supposed to be caused by things like chemicals in our food, too much sugar, and flouride in our tap water and most drinks.

How exactly you are supposed to know if apple cider vinegar is working on cleansing your pineal gland is not entirely clear to me.

[Image: pineal-gland-calcification.jpg]

[Image: image002.jpg]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - redbeard - 02-09-2017

@Mercenary

Proof? Source?

Posts like this are why people think you're crazy [Image: lol.gif]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Mercenary - 02-09-2017

Quote: (02-09-2017 03:07 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

@Mercenary

Proof? Source?

Posts like this are why people think you're crazy [Image: lol.gif]

Just google those keywords and hundreds of websites come up claiming pineal gland decalcification with ACV.
I never said it was true in my post above...that's why I used words like "apparently" and "supposed to" in my post.

My posts are meant to encourage discussion on whether or or not anyone at RVF has any experience of these claims.

If you want "crazy" head over into these threads where RVF members talk about "out there" lifestyle topics in all seriousness:

Sleep Paralysis/Exploding Head Syndrome
thread-52384.html

5-MeO-DMT - The God Molecule
thread-59841.html

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - ShotgunUppercuts - 02-09-2017

Copped a bottle this evening. Will take in the morning before work and before I work out.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - churros - 02-09-2017

There's a lot of testimonials in this thread, which is good, but are we still in broscience territory on the data?

Quote: (02-09-2017 09:19 PM)churros Wrote:  

There's a lot of testimonials in this thread, which is good, but are we still in broscience territory on the data?

Yes. But I still drink it everyday.

I'd like to add that I've been using this as conditioner for about a month. Highly recommend [Image: thumb.gif]

Specifically -

1. Get out of shower
2. Dry hair
3. Douse hair in ACV
4. Work the ACV through hair (avoid contact with eyes, believe me)
5. Shake your head to let loose ACV off
6. Comb hair to get excess ACV out
7. Allow to dry. Yes you will smell like vinegar but I shower at night so no one smells it unless a girl comes over.

I posted about it in the Dandruff thread: thread-12133...pid1506793

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Turnus - 03-13-2017

So glad that I stumbled upon this thread. Been drinking the ACV for about a week now and maybe it's the placebo effect but I am feeling increased energy levels and waking up with a stiffy every morning. I have the cheap grocery store stuff to. I'm going to pick up the Braggs that's been mentioned here.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cattle Rustler - 03-17-2017

It's been a while but ACV helps with athlete's foot. Had that shit for years, never wanted to go to the pool.

ACV fixed that shit in a week. Put your feet in 15 minutes a day, wash them, dry them.

Fuck all those medications and lotions, ACV is the shit and I didn't even have to do it every day.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hypno - 03-20-2017

Quote: (03-17-2017 10:19 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

It's been a while but ACV helps with athlete's foot. Had that shit for years, never wanted to go to the pool.

ACV fixed that shit in a week. Put your feet in 15 minutes a day, wash them, dry them.

Fuck all those medications and lotions, ACV is the shit and I didn't even have to do it every day.

I get a gallon jug of white vinegar at Walmart for $2-3 bucks for househould cleaning. 3 parts water, 1 part vinegar, but you can use it straight if you want. It sanitizes like bleach but unlike bleach is OK to ingest.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - giama - 04-04-2017

i took ACV capsules and it made me go to the toilet every 30 minutes so i stopped and i felt pretty normal for 2 weeks, now im experiencing needing to go toilet every 1.5 hours on average (for the last 4 days), which is too much for me. It was weird that the issue subsided and then came back.

I spoke to someone who knows a bit and they said ACV is a durietic and is acidic so he advised a lot of alkaline foods for the next 48 hours, which is where i am at now.

I just want to warn people about ACV, i took it in capsule form to avoid the taste, and i probably ordered too high of a MG.

Has this happened to anyone and if so how did you reverse it, + anyone with any knowledge please let me know.

Now im constantly thinking where is the bathroom as i know after about an hour the urge to pee can kick in. I just hope to kick this sooner rather then later.

From what i remember i normally pee around 4-6 times a day currently at about 11-14 average for the last 4 days, its not nice to deal with.

I should have never taken this stuff, its gonna mess up my gains also

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - roberto - 04-04-2017

Quote: (03-17-2017 10:19 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I remember as a nipper having persistent ringworm (another fungal infection) on my feet. Not helped by having to wear safety boots all day during my summer job as a tractor driver. An old boy who had been there years told me to get some Monseren (a fungicide powder added to the planter hopper to treat seed potatoes) and put it in my socks.

I was in such itchy agony that I did as he said. I spent an uneasy day driving up and down the field wondering if it would kill me, but within a day the itching stopped and it had gone totally in three. [Image: lol.gif]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - BallsDeep - 12-11-2017

Anyone switched to the capsules?

How does the effect compare?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - gracy - 12-21-2017

Quote: (10-21-2011 06:24 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

So this girl that I am swooping gave me a bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar.

She says it is super good for your health.

It is supposed to be good for cleansing your system, weight loss etc.

Anyone try this stuff?

If so, bust out the good, the bad and the ugly.

Apple Cider Vinegar is fame as ACV.
ACV works fine for losing weight and also to boost vitamin deficiency in smokers and also for those who are suffering from vitamin deficiency.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 05-22-2018

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Dulceácido - 05-22-2018

I bought a bottle of this and have been doing a shot of it after every meal. Not sure if it works or not, but I can see me losing weight from its effect as a mere deterrent from eating again, in order to avoid the next shot.

[Image: barf.gif]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - SeaFM - 05-22-2018

I've drank this on and off over the years.

Never noticed any benefit at all.