Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - Hoo - 07-12-2015

I also spoke with numerous girls about this and they are getting 6-10pln per hour (students) here in Poznan ...

The Poland thread - MrRoundtree - 07-12-2015

What are pln??

The Poland thread - Amsterdamned - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 03:57 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

What are pln??
Polish currency Zloty .

The Poland thread - EU Explorer - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-11-2015 09:24 PM)Driesinator Wrote:  

Leaving for Poland tomorrow by way of Polski-Bus, going to be a long ride in a bus filled with drunk Polish workers who are going back home for the summer.

Hopefully there will be some good old vodka involved.

Already pipelined a very beautiful girl through a fake name Facebook account i had set up , an 18 year old artsy 'creative' type chick who models on the side that i would classify as an 8.5, she's going to pick me up from the busstop and we're then going out to have dinner in the best 'classic' Polish restaurant in town, afterwards we're going back to my new pad for some 'French red wine' i'm going to bring with me and a movie [Image: hump.gif] . Going to have to weasel my way out of giving her a fake name and profile though since i'm staying there for a while and i might want to keep her around a bit.

Pipelining tip : If you plan on going to a city, ask in a local Facebook group where the best bars/restaurants are in town or something. If a girl likes your look or you have DHV'd your (in my case fake) profile enough, she'll send you a private message. I got quite a few messages, including one from an angry Polish football hooligan who didn't seem too happy about me coming over there [Image: icon_biggrin.gif] . So it might be best advised to use a fake name if you're going this route.

Also, judging by the pictures, i'm very satisfied with the appartment my employer has arranged for me, everything paid for, right in the center, everything brand new, some basic furniture to get me started, large kingsize bed, a cute little terras and even a flatscreen HD TV and a dishwashing machine (i hate washing dishes).

I can also say that when i was pipelining, all Polish girls were much friendlier, fun, interesting and sweet during online conversations compared to Western European girls. Badoo also seems to be better than Tinder in Poland in terms of quality and the amount of girls who use it. There also seem to be alot more 'cute' girls online in Poland compared to Western Europe. Will be interesting to see if this is also the case offline and on the ground.

Excited.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how it goes..

The Poland thread - Booyah - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-11-2015 09:01 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

It didn't, Italy, Spain, Portugal all have higher avg and median salaries.

And right, food and rent are a lot cheaper in Poland. But a lot of things are not.

Can you please tell me what is the point of your assessment that Poland is somehow, as you say, a rich country? Are you telling people not to game there because it's just as bad as western europe?

aha, i had lived in Portugal before i came here so for your opinion, I know exactly the reality of life there and here and if u wanna compare standard of living just by medium salary that's [Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Average salary in Portugal - 1142 euro, while the prices are 85% of european prices

Average salary in Poland - 880 euro, while the prices are 60% of european prices. Do the math.

I dont care where you gonna game, what are you even writing about.

I just cant stand people who's been living here for a week and pretend to know everything because they read something on wikipedia in 2009.

The Poland thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:54 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

aha, i had lived in Portugal before i came here so for your opinion, I know exactly the reality of life there and here and if u wanna compare standard of living just by medium salary that's [Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

Average salary in Portugal - 1142 euro, while the prices are 85% of european prices

Average salary in Poland - 880 euro, while the prices are 60% of european prices. Do the math.

I just cant stand people who's been living here for a week and pretend to know everything because they read something on wikipedia in 2009.

Again what the fuck are you talking about?

The media publishes the average gross salary of 900 Euro for Poland, while that 900 is roughly 500 in net earnings.

And that is fucking average with 10% of the population shifting the scale severely upwards. My estimate is that 80% does not cross 2200 zl net - which is some 450-500 Euros net. Probaly 50% of the population gets minimum wage below 500 Euros.

Go and find a no-name job in Poland and see how it works out for you. Portugal has terrible pay as well, but the minimum wage level is higher.

Quoting wikipedia and government statistics - next you will say that you believe all the official unemployment stats and that democracy is alive and well - you just gotta vote in the the better party, who will do a much better job.

It is slightly better but prices are higher, I gave you pretax salaries both to Poland and Portugal so why are you recalculating this if that's obvious.

Once you compare salary to prices, it comes to the same thing. but maybe you know better then enlight me

same with the statement that 10% of population make the scale, it's like this all over the world, so again, it's obvious.

your estimates are shitty because 14% of population gets minimum wage, but still, maybe you know better.

The Poland thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 01:20 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

your estimates are shitty because 14% of population gets minimum wage, but still, maybe you know better.

Yeah - I know the situation on the ground and 14% does not even come close. When they pay them 100zl more per month then it's already off the minimum wage, when they are "self-employed" (freelance contracts - a lot of office workers now are getting hired that way, also waitresses etc.), then they are off the minimum wage. 50% is getting less than 500 Euro per month net. 270-300 EUR net is minimum wage and some get just 50 EUR more per month to be not qualified as minimum.

How the heck do you think will you know more about the country than someone who has studied economics, has been living here for over 4 years and met hundreds of people from high end managers making 10.000$/month to most managers making 1000-1500$/month net to the wide majority of office workers, clerks who make 400-600 EUR / month. Then there is the huge number of service employees who make 300-400 EUR at the most.

Essentially it's a country where a McDonald's low tier employee in Germany makes more money than a mid-level manager. Of course his purchasing power is much greater with that income, but his wife has to work too.

[Image: eLNnt04.gif]

And as I explained the Polish people despite the low income live beyond their income level due to the high number of self-owned real estate. Some small apartments have operating costs of 100 EUR (incl utilities), so if you make 300 EUR, then that's sufficient for bare survival. Usually men make much more than women as well opting for better paid professions or working in Western Europe.

The Poland thread - Pokerbaby - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 12:54 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2015 09:01 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

It didn't, Italy, Spain, Portugal all have higher avg and median salaries.

And right, food and rent are a lot cheaper in Poland. But a lot of things are not.

Can you please tell me what is the point of your assessment that Poland is somehow, as you say, a rich country? Are you telling people not to game there because it's just as bad as western europe?

I lived in Poland for 3 months actually and my friends here are Polish, having lived here most of their lives. I'm pretty sure Polish people know what they are talking about.

What do you mean you don't care where I game? This is a site about gaming not world economics. You still haven't even said what your point is with proving all of Poland's "prosperity".

You saying it's easier to game in Portugal, Spain and Italy compared to Poland?

You know you will be proven wrong on so many levels.

The Poland thread - LINUX - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-11-2015 02:33 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

That's impressive. Thumbs up to the guy who said I want my children to have a better life than me. Respect.

You might have studied economics, but if you've been living here for 4 years and know so many people, you surely know that economic studies are one of the most popular studies here, it's easy to get in and there are thousands of "economics" unemployed or working for shitty wages. I dare to talk with you about this country because i've been living here for more than 3 years and, unlike you, my knowledge is not based on just one, manager's market. A friend of mine who's working as a lift truck operator earns 500 euro, with no education and no experience, even in fucking mcdonald you can earn 400 euro.

Ah, and about minimum income, once you revise it with PPS, Poland is outrunning Greece and Portugal.

i don't even know what im going to prove but once you compare Poland to Germany when it comes to salary I just laugh, i guess we both know what's the difference between those two countries when it comes to history so

The Poland thread - Driesinator - 07-12-2015

I have arrived in Poland safe and well.

The bus ride was long but there weren't many people on the bus, so it was quiet, i napped for quite a way through. Glad to get out of Brussels, absolutely hated living in that soulless place, i woke up when we were crossing the border from Germany into Poland and it felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders. This new chapter in my life starts now.

Had an hour-long refuel and bathroom break just outside Czestochowa so decided to take a walk around town to check out the talent, it was pretty much dead but still saw some cute girls around. Got stared at alot.

Arrived in Lublin and my Polish princess was waiting for me, she looked a little less pretty IRL than online but that is to be expected these days. Besides that, she was still a very fine specimen of a young woman and was very sweet, fun to be around, feminine, friendly and a breath of relief compared to the boring, and masculine Belgian girls i'm used too. I'm almost throwing up in my mouth just by thinking about them.

After dropping off my suitcases at my new pad, we went straight to the restaurant for dinner. I had some Polish goulash, which was the best goulash i've eaten in my entire life. She had a meagre salad and only drank water. I also told her my real name and about me using a fake Facebook account to hook up with her and she was cool with it. I told her i had a stalker ex-girlfriend (thanks Roissy) and was now very careful about what i put out online, which is partly true. She couldn't stop talking about how handsome and romantic Irish men are (lol) and how her dream life would be co-owning a b&b in the south of France. So if you're from the south of France, own a b&b and want to hook up with a hot Polish chick, i will play matchmaker.

After dinner, not much else was open in terms of 'cool' bars and i could sense she was horny and i was tired so we went straight back to mine. We drank some of the wine i brought with me and watched some tv. After about 15 minutes we started making out, she started blowing me and i fingered her for a bit and then fucked her right then and there on the couch. She was one of the easiest bangs i've had so far. Really didn't have to do much except lean back, not mess up, ask questions and let her do most of the talking.

Right after we were done her mum called her up and asked for her to come home as she needed help. She's coming back tomorrow at noon to help me with some basic stuff and show me around town.

So for the past couple of hours i've been unpacking a little bit, i just finished. The appartment is great, little smaller than in the pictures but still great. Only downside is that the internet connection is very bad and slow, it's almost Baghad like.

Will post a datasheet about this place later on next week.

Sitting here now on my terras in the early hours of the morning writing this on my tablet, listening to some Bob Marley and emptying the rest of the wine bottle whilst smelling of young, fresh Polish pussy.

Life is good, and for the first time in a long time, i'm a happy man. I really needed this.

The Poland thread - Rocha - 07-12-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 08:43 PM)Driesinator Wrote:  

I have arrived in Poland safe and well.

The bus ride was long but there weren't many people on the bus, so it was quiet, i napped for quite a way through. Glad to get out of Brussels, absolutely hated living in that soulless place, i woke up when we were crossing the border from Germany into Poland and it felt like a massive weight had been lifted off my shoulders. This new chapter in my life starts now.

Had an hour-long refuel and bathroom break just outside Czestochowa so decided to take a walk around town to check out the talent, it was pretty much dead but still saw some cute girls around. Got stared at alot.

Arrived in Lublin and my Polish princess was waiting for me, she looked a little less pretty IRL than online but that is to be expected these days. Besides that, she was still a very fine specimen of a young woman and was very sweet, fun to be around, feminine, friendly and a breath of relief compared to the boring, and masculine Belgian girls i'm used too. I'm almost throwing up in my mouth just by thinking about them.

After dropping off my suitcases at my new pad, we went straight to the restaurant for dinner. I had some Polish goulash, which was the best goulash i've eaten in my entire life. She had a meagre salad and only drank water. I also told her my real name and about me using a fake Facebook account to hook up with her and she was cool with it. I told her i had a stalker ex-girlfriend (thanks Roissy) and was now very careful about what i put out online, which is partly true. She couldn't stop talking about how handsome and romantic Irish men are (lol) and how her dream life would be co-owning a b&b in the south of France. So if you're from the south of France, own a b&b and want to hook up with a hot Polish chick, i will play matchmaker.

After dinner, not much else was open in terms of 'cool' bars and i could sense she was horny and i was tired so we went straight back to mine. We drank some of the wine i brought with me and watched some tv. After about 15 minutes we started making out, she started blowing me and i fingered her for a bit and then fucked her right then and there on the couch. She was one of the easiest bangs i've had so far. Really didn't have to do much except lean back, not mess up, ask questions and let her do most of the talking.

Right after we were done her mum called her up and asked for her to come home as she needed help. She's coming back tomorrow at noon to help me with some basic stuff and show me around town.

So for the past couple of hours i've been unpacking a little bit, i just finished. The appartment is great, little smaller than in the pictures but still great. Only downside is that the internet connection is very bad and slow, it's almost Baghad like.

Will post a datasheet about this place later on next week.

Sitting here now on my terras in the early hours of the morning writing this on my tablet, listening to some Bob Marley and emptying the rest of the wine bottle whilst smelling of young, fresh Polish pussy.

Life is good, and for the first time in a long time, i'm a happy man. I really needed this.

Thank you a lot brother)) this is what life is about. Big smile on my face after reading this.

The Poland thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-13-2015

Quote: (07-12-2015 06:30 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

You might have studied economics, but if you've been living here for 4 years and know so many people, you surely know that economic studies are one of the most popular studies here, it's easy to get in and there are thousands of "economics" unemployed or working for shitty wages. I dare to talk with you about this country because i've been living here for more than 3 years and, unlike you, my knowledge is not based on just one, manager's market. A friend of mine who's working as a lift truck operator earns 500 euro, with no education and no experience, even in fucking mcdonald you can earn 400 euro.

Ah, and about minimum income, once you revise it with PPS, Poland is outrunning Greece and Portugal.

i don't even know what im going to prove but once you compare Poland to Germany when it comes to salary I just laugh, i guess we both know what's the difference between those two countries when it comes to history so

What you have said confirms my statements. McDonald's pays more than minimum which is 400 vs. 300 - many services remain in the 300-400 EUR range.

And menial work like fork lift driver gets paid more, but it simply does not rise much past 500-700 EUR even if you have high qualifications (unless it's one of the high margin businesses in oil, petrol, gas - then they can make even 1500 EUR net - or a driver can make 1200 EUR there). But those jobs get paid 4000 EUR net in Western Europe, even if you are 20 years old. Also some Warsaw waiters/barkeeper can earn 2500 EUR, strippers make 3000-5000 EUR, hookers probably earn about as much or more. Dubai porta potties make even more of course.

With a net unemployment rate of 12-20% in Poland recruiters can enforce low income rates. There is also a huge class of business owners, but that is a hit-and-muss market - it can also change significantly in terms of income.

In any case - it's still a rather destitute place, where most people buy Ikea furniture for 2000zl on credit. Many pensioners live on 200 EUR a month.

What you are missing there is that the wages you were told were not rising that much even for the so-called "better" jobs. Also - one acquaintance of mine is a male HR managers and we used to talk about this stuff often, since it's his profession to know the job market.

They had a brief phase around 2000 (before the popping of the dot-com-boom) where wages were very high - before joining the EU (in many instances for quite a few people the income was higher than even now). Then there was a complete collapse and a small flicker around 2006-07. Now it edges slowly forward, but there are no jumps possible. Companies are acutely aware how little they have to pay to make it. I just know a more complete picture and see that income levels even for very good positions are not much higher - 1000-1500 EUR net - that is considered an excellent job here. And that is more or less what you make in most Western European countries at the minimum wage level.

Minimum wage Poland or slightly above: 300-400 EUR
Minimum wage in most EU countries: 1300+ EUR

Your friend the forklift driver can make a great career and earn 650 EUR net if he works hard in the biz.

The Poland thread - Booyah - 07-13-2015

Just to be clear, among all of the countries in EU, only 7 of them have minimum wage above 1300 euro + some of the countries haven't got national minimum wage.

and I didn't prove your post because you gave an example about german mcdonald's

The Poland thread - fipik - 07-13-2015

Hey,
I come from Szczecin, which is just 2 hours away from Berlin.
When I moved to Germany, I was extremely shocked at how the price levels in Berlin are almost the same as the ones in Poland, while people earn like 4 times more!

To put some facts here contrary to all the misinformation going on, here are some facts:

Minimum salary in Poland from January 2015 is 310 EUR (1286,16 PLN) after taxes (423 EUR or 1750 PLN before taxes).
Average salary in Poland in February 2015 was 726 EUR (3003 PLN) after taxes (1019 EUR or 4214 PLN before taxes).

A few words on so called "average salary".
Most Poles actually wonder who earns this much, as for them the average salary is unthinkable.
Average salary always causes a lot of controversy in Poland when it's released by GUS, as it is so untrue.
This is because it is calculated only taking into account the salaries in businesses with more than 9 employees (which is a 1/3 of working Poles) and only employment contracts.

Fact is, in 2012 around 80% of the people earned less than the average salary.
The "real" average is around 404 EUR after taxes (604 EUR or 2500 PLN before taxes), according to a study done by bankier.pl: http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Kto-zara...34093.html

In Germany, the minimum wage introduced in 2015 is 1015 EUR after taxes (which is 1360 EUR a month before taxes). MINIMUM not average....
In terms of minimum it is 310 EUR vs 1015 EUR, so okay, 3 times less not 4.

To think that prices in Lidl in Berlin/Germany are almost exactly the same as in Szczecin, where Lidl is also the cheapest food store... You can only wonder how Poles make ends meet.

Also, do you know what a Polish person must pay to run their own (even one-person) business?
Around 265 euro ZUS (national insurance system) a month, regardless of how much they make.
Which young entrepreneur in Poland can sustain that?
In Germany you pay no ZUS, and in the UK for example, you pay no ZUS when you make little. Take that.

The Poland thread - zuma - 07-13-2015

One thing you didn't take in consideration so far in Poland, is how many people bypass taxes, VAT.
It is still a "cash country" where many shops accept only cash. Like in Greece for example. Be sure that people that own a shop may make 20-50% more money than official wages because they don't declare their revenue.
As well, I know friends here who get paid in cash every month 80% of their salary. They have an official "low" salary but get the rest in cash.

Also, I know many people who have 2 jobs at the same time. Usually one full-time job in a global company and one part-time job as a cashier or whatever. consequently, they can reach decent salaries, regarding the average ones. One friend is working as an accountant in an international company and during the week end she works in a Phamarcy. Another one, working as a clerk during the week and giving mathematics lessons during week ends and after work.

Poles like to complain and what they say when they talk about money is most of the time bullshit. A colleague of mine who is working with me was complaining regarding the wages in comparison to where I come from (France). She told me how difficult life is here in Krakow sometimes, difficult to save money, etc.
Then, following discussion, she said that she lives in a flat that she owns from her family (no rent) and as well she has two flats in Krakow that she rents to students/foreigners. Meaning very good money per month. And she was complaining a lot of her status.

You have people who have a lot of money too. Where I live it is quiet nice area where I cannot count the number of BMW, Porsche, Mercedes, Audi ... far from the picture of the poor polish countryside. When you see the price of the real estate in Krakow for example, you don't even have to work if you have 2-3 flats to be rent. The demand is huge with foreigners and students. I don't even talk about tourists with short-term rental, very good business whith a couple of low-standard flat in the center.

The Poland thread - Booyah - 07-13-2015

Nice info, but in Germany you pay twice more "German Zus", around ~500 euro, a friend of mine is running a business in Germany, close to polish border.

Besides, how can you compare Poland to Germany, really. Im not gonna bring up every historical fact i know because, i assume, you're aware of that.

#zuma

exactly, a huge number of people who have minimum wage on a contract, gets the rest outside the tax system, it's both profitable for an employee and employer because first of them gets more money, second, pays less Zus etc.

The Poland thread - zeitgeist - 07-13-2015

Another American here who just moved to Krakow. Living and working here full time.

Looking for people to meet up with. Intermediate level I would say.

The Poland thread - zeitgeist - 07-13-2015

Quote: (02-05-2015 12:02 PM)zuma Wrote:  

Even after some time, I'm still amazed by how polish girls don't care at all about the money you get, from average girl to hot girls. They always want to spread the bill, pay a drink after you paid one, etc.
In more than one year, 50 of times going to club and many dates, only one girl asked me a drink. And she was Ukrainian.

I've noticed this too. It's been a little over two weeks since I've been in Poland and met up with maybe 6 or 7 girls. Whether we eat or have drinks every single one will ensure the bill is split correctly. If not, they will actually pay first and just tell me to get them back later.

In the case I buy a drink for a girl (I did after some rounds of us paying our own the other night) she will make sure to buy the next.

It's quite refreshing.

The Poland thread - zeitgeist - 07-15-2015

Krakow guys - looking for a wing

The Poland thread - sven1985 - 07-16-2015

Been in Warsaw for a year. If you want to hit some bars/clubs PM me.
Btw I find Polish people hard to make friends with and I lived in mid-, long term in the US, London an Amsterdam.

The Poland thread - spalex - 07-16-2015

Quote: (07-16-2015 05:42 AM)sven1985 Wrote:  

Been in Warsaw for a year. If you want to hit some bars/clubs PM me.
Btw I find Polish people hard to make friends with and I lived in mid-, long term in the US, London an Amsterdam.

Will keep it in mind mate. I'm usually there once every 6 weeks, just to go to bars like Piw Paw.

The Poland thread - DollaBill - 07-16-2015

Gentlemen,

The sun is finally shinning in Warsaw. That means the short skirts are out. Looking for a day game wing. PM me.

The Poland thread - drmariusz - 07-18-2015

Any experiance in Rzeszow?

Which discos in Krakow Kazimierz do you recommend?