Roosh V Forum
The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread (/thread-41604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Sp5 - 11-15-2018

Quote: (11-15-2018 03:40 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

She could plant seeds of suspicion and distrust in his subconscious about women in general that will never go away.

You say that like it's a bad thing. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - debeguiled - 11-15-2018

I give up. There are no downsides to porking your teacher.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - SlickyBoy - 11-15-2018

To say nothing of what he might, er, plant in her - and be forced to pay for the next 18 years.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - lunchmoney - 11-15-2018

Quote: (11-15-2018 04:59 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

To say nothing of what he might, er, plant in her - and be forced to pay for the next 18 years.

Here is another

CHINA GROVE, N.C. — A former China Grove Elementary School teacher has been accused of having sex with a student.

According to an arrest warrant, 28-year-old Brittany Leigh Howard was arrested and charged with two counts of statutory rape of a person 15 years of age or younger, two counts of statutory sex offense with a person 15 years or younger and two counts of sexual activity with a student.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - SlickyBoy - 11-19-2018

Quote:Quote:

CHINA GROVE, N.C. — A former China Grove Elementary School teacher has been accused of having sex with a student.

According to an arrest warrant, 28-year-old Brittany Leigh Howard was arrested and charged with two counts of statutory rape of a person 15 years of age or younger, two counts of statutory sex offense with a person 15 years or younger and two counts of sexual activity with a student.

The warrant states the offense took place in July 2017 while Howard was a teacher at China Grove Elementary School. According to the warrant, the victim was a student at the school.

Police said they were provided an anonymous tip on November 6 that a former teacher with Rowan-Salisbury Schools had a sexual relationship with a juvenile student, which led to the charges for Howard.

Rowan-Salisbury Schools said Howard was a teacher at China Grove Elementary, which encompasses kindergarten through fifth grade, from August 2012 to June 2013 and again from 2014 to 2018. Howard also served as a language arts teacher at West Rowan Middle School from August 2013 to June 2014.

The school district said Howard resigned in June 2018.

Linda Morgan, the mother of a second grader, said she was outraged to hear that a teacher was accused of inappropriate behavior with a student.

"People here are so friendly and nice, and it's so welcoming,” Morgan said. “And you just wouldn't think about people like doing that to children, and it's just not right."

China Grove police said the investigation is ongoing, and the department is still looking into the possibility of additional victims.

Nice. Another fucking Paula Poundstone, probably as likely to get a similar slap on the wrist.

(eye bleach warning....)

[Image: teavher.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Trumpian - 11-20-2018

The penalty should be higher based on ugliness.

Even as a hormone raging teen, I wouldn't touch that willingly.

Rape!!!

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - MOVSM - 11-20-2018

Quote: (11-20-2018 04:00 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

The penalty should be higher based on ugliness.

It is. Look through this thread and compare teachers' looks with the sentences they receive.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Roardog - 11-21-2018

One from Australia:

Adelaide teacher abused student's 'caring nature' to have sex in car park

A teacher at a prestigious Adelaide high school manipulated a student into having unlawful sex in a public car park and at his family's home while his parents were out, the District Court has heard.

Key points:
Teacher Sonia Ruth Mackay asked for forgiveness in court after admitting to abusing teen
Victim's mother says he received expensive gifts and was encouraged to skip school
Teen says his "dreams were shattered" and he was "used"
Sonia Ruth Mackay, 42, pleaded guilty in September to persistent sexual exploitation of a child.

During a pre-sentencing hearing, the court heard emotional victim impact statements from the 17-year-old and his parents.

The boy's mother told the court Mackay had asked for her son's mobile phone number under the guise she was helping him with his school work.

She said Mackay exploited her son and stole his innocence.

"He didn't return home for days at a time. I had no idea where he was sleeping or who he was with, was he safe, or worse," she said.

"When he attempted to come home she bought him expensive underwear and gifts so he had no excuse but to stay with her."

The court heard Mackay had sent the victim sexually explicit text messages and that his DNA was found on sheets at the home she shared with her husband and young children.

Son 'carelessly destroyed'
The victim's mother said Mackay provided her son with drugs and alcohol, let him drive her car unlicensed and encouraged him to skip school.

"When I heard that she had instigated sex with my son in a public city car park and that she had come to our house while we were out and wanted to have sex with him in his childhood bed, it left no doubt in my mind that this was a selfish game to prop up her raging ego," she said.

"You manipulated my son's emotions, you carelessly destroyed him."

The court heard the offending only stopped when it was brought to the attention of the school's principal.

"You hid the relationship from the school, yet all along took calculated thrill risks to meet your own selfish needs," the boy's mother said.

"Besides being his teacher, she was also a mandatory reporter, someone who is trained to report child sexual abuse exactly like this.

"She knew exactly what she was doing, I'll never forgive her for hurting the people I love most, the people I would die for."

Student's 'caring nature' abused
In a statement read to the court, the victim said he felt ashamed and embarrassed about what happened and felt like he had lost two years of his life.

"My dreams were shattered and stolen from me … and I can now see how I was purely being used," he said.

Mackay broke down in the dock as she read an apology to the court.

"I acknowledge I committed an unlawful sexual relationship with a student. I know what I did was wrong," she said.

She said she was "deeply sorry" for her indecent actions and asked for forgiveness.

"I know I abused [the student's] caring nature at a time when he needed support," she said.

The prosecutor told the court how Mackay had manipulated the teenager and threatened self-harm in an attempt to keep the relationship going.

She called for an immediate term of imprisonment, describing the offending as a "gross breach of trust by a teacher".

Judge Liesl Chapman will sentence Mackay next month.

Be interesting to see what the sentence will be as this is purely predatory behaviour.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - MrTickle - 11-21-2018

^^^

[Image: dc65f59d8fc344f0325ac804298351a3]

Another fugly.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Bazzwaldo - 11-21-2018

Why isn't this thread called "Convicted Female Pedophiles, Teachers edition"?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Thot Leader - 12-08-2018

Former Miss Kentucky charged with sending 'obscene' photos to student

A former Miss America contestant was arrested Friday after West Virginia authorities say she sent obscene photos to a 15-year-old student she once taught.

Ramsey Bearse, 28, was charged with four felony counts of distributing or displaying obscene matter to a minor.

According to a criminal complaint, the science teacher sent lewd pictures via Snapchat to a teenager while he was a student at Andrew Jackson Middle School in Cross Lanes, W.Va.

A parent of the unidentified victim alerted authorities to the pictures found on the teen’s phone.

Authorities say Bearse admitted to sending the nude photos on Snapchat.

Kanawha County Schools Communications Director Briana Warner declined to comment on the case to WVmetro.com but confirmed that Bearse was a teacher at the school.

“We cannot comment on personnel matters, but we will follow all applicable policies and procedures. The safety and security of our students is our top priority,” Warner said.

Bearse was crowned Miss Kentucky in 2014 and competed in the Miss America Pageant in 2015 under her maiden name of Ramsey Carpenter.

[Image: bd144a4d80cda9d6c39bc302c823df4e--curls-kentucky.jpg]

WB.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Truth Teller - 12-19-2018

The real question: how many RVF members had sex with their teachers?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - estraudi - 12-20-2018

Quote: (12-19-2018 09:28 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

If the nurse counts then yea. But only 1yr after I graduated high school.
Slept with her daughter before that.
Came back one summer & the mom had divorced, the daughter wasn't around much and me and the mom hit it off.

Slept with older girls when I was 15. Some were 23-26 college graduates.
When you're physically big in high school older bishes don't think of you as a minor or little boy. You're fair game.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - tomtud - 01-18-2019

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&source=we...8340227500

Female teacher who had sex with underage girl pupil after swapping numbers at her 15th birthday party banned from teaching for life

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Abelard Lindsey - 01-18-2019

I look at the distraught faces of the photos of these people whenever they are caught and are paraded before cameras and cannot help but wonder; are they upset because they know they did something wrong, or are they upset simply because they got caught and fear the consequences.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - estraudi - 01-18-2019

Quote: (01-18-2019 01:05 PM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  

or are they upset simply because they got caught and fear the consequences.

This one.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Oberrheiner - 01-18-2019

Quote: (01-18-2019 01:05 PM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  

I look at the distraught faces of the photos of these people whenever they are caught and are paraded before cameras and cannot help but wonder; are they upset because they know they did something wrong, or are they upset simply because they got caught and fear the consequences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kohlberg%2...evelopment

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - SlickyBoy - 01-30-2019

Here we go again. This time it was a school counselor - someone entrusted to an even higher level of responsibility.

A former school guidance counselor who pleaded guilty to sexual battery last year after having sex with a 17-year-old has been sentenced to two years in prison.

Rebecca Sparrow, 37, of Cuyahoga Falls in Ohio, apologized to the male student and his family during a court appearance yesterday. She was branded a Tier 3 sex offender, meaning she will have to register with a local sheriff every 90 days for the rest of her life, WJW reported.

Sparrow was previously employed at Cuyahoga Falls High School. An indictment filed April last year alleged she became sexually involved with a student between February and May 2016.

The Columbus Dispatch reported that she faced five years in prison (Pussy pass!)after pleading guilty to the third degree felony on November 19. The newspaper reported that the student had originally been referred to the counselor after experiencing suicidal thoughts during his parents' divorce.

“I’m so sorry for my betrayal and broken trust,” Sparrow said in court, The Columbus Dispatch reported. She added: “You all expected more from me—and I let you down.”

Video from the courtroom showed her crying as the judge read the sentence out loud.

Sparrow’s attorney, Mike Callahan, appealed to Judge Amy Corrigall Jones to reduce his client’s custodial sentence to probation, stressing that she had showed remorse for her actions. But Jones told Sparrow: “You exploited a vulnerable child and your actions were perverse.”

Jones said Sparrow was a “moderate risk” for future sexual offenses (got to wonder if this female judge ever thought that about a male defendant), local media reported.

Felicia Easter, assistant prosecutor in the case, argued for a harsher sentence. She noted the student was half the age of the counselor at the time of the offense—and said Sparrow knew it.

The prosecutor said the student was in a “fragile” mental state at the time of the encounters, The Columbus Dispatch reported. “She fully understood what she was doing and the wrongfulness and continued to do it—over and over and over,” Easter said.

According to the New York Post, Callahan will apply for early release in six months, which is as soon as permitted under state law (odds are, she'll get it). “I know she was remorseful,” he told the court. Sparrow, since divorced, noted: “I know no words can heal the pain I’ve caused.”

The Repository, an Ohio newspaper, reported last year that Sparrow was placed on paid leave from the school in January. Officials said she “engaged in conduct unbecoming of a teacher” and had allegedly revealed some student information “to a third party” without consent. Sparrow had been employed at the school since 2015.

37 years old, right at the tail end of her SMV. One would think the school would be on extra alert:

[Image: Rebecca%20Sparrow_1524587363996.jpg_8478...40_480.jpg]

WNB.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - SlickyBoy - 01-30-2019

Quote: (11-21-2018 06:57 PM)Bazzwaldo Wrote:  

A) That would limit it to only those actually convicted, which kills off a good portion of the ones who make the news when arrested.
Pussy pass, you know.

and

B) Most, but not all, of these cases would technically be the female equivalent of pederasty (korephilia; korephiliacs). But pedophilia does happen at the hands of women.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Philosopher - 01-30-2019

Quote: (12-19-2018 09:28 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Had a cute French teacher that would hit on me in early middle school, would also stare at me when we were alone - should have used the opportunity. Had not had puberty yet.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 01-30-2019

^Had two teachers in high school like that. Each of them on one occasion kept me back in class at the end of the day for the bizarre purpose of sitting on my desk and making conversation.

Seriously, lady. The bell rang, already. I've got a long walk home and I want to beat Street fighter with Zangief. It's the hardest character to do it with and I've only got 'til dinner time. Can I go yet?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Thot Leader - 01-30-2019

Quote: (01-30-2019 10:44 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-21-2018 06:57 PM)Bazzwaldo Wrote:  

A) That would limit it to only those actually convicted, which kills off a good portion of the ones who make the news when arrested.
Pussy pass, you know.

and

B) Most, but not all, of these cases would technically be the female equivalent of pederasty (korephilia; korephiliacs). But pedophilia does happen at the hands of women.

Seriously. There's a world of difference between a 17 y/o who's 200 pounds and shaves vs. a 12 y/o who just started jerking off six months ago.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - CDRhodes - 01-31-2019

I attended high school with one of the O.G. “Hot teacher has sex with student” women. She was drop dead gorgeous and was constantly showered with attention in school. She even did some modeling. She was also a complete attention whore; she reveled in being in the limelight . Like many have already said, my theory is that these women, particularly the hot ones are seeking to recapture that schoolboy adoration that they had in high school. Not long after college she was busted banging a teen student. My friends and I enjoyed a mild chuckle, as she has shot all of us down at some point.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - bbgun - 02-01-2019

[Image: kelsieschmidt.jpg]

Teacher suggested teen play ‘naked hide and seek’: cops

A North Dakota teacher accused of sending a 17-year-old student nude photos suggested he play “naked hide and seek,” according to officials.

Kelsie Laura Schmidt, a Beulah High School teacher, was charged on Jan. 24 with luring minors by computer or other means, People reported.

Authorities said the 24-year-old math teacher allegedly used Snapchat to send naked photos of herself to male students.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/01/teacher-su...seek-cops/

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - stugatz - 02-01-2019

Why are they using a very appealing picture of the teacher here? Because when I see that, I subconsciously assume they're telling me this is totally OK if she's hot. Sexiest sex offender of all time.

It's almost like they're OK with any degeneracy as long as it's not white men over the age of majority.