Roosh V Forum
Rank these 40-somethings - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Rank these 40-somethings (/thread-9602.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Rank these 40-somethings - tenderman100 - 03-30-2013

[Image: 3Cp2JFd.jpg]

[Image: tmDTfpm.jpg]

Rank these 40-somethings - Screwston - 03-30-2013

Hey Tenderman can you tell by their pictures who likes to get their mouth fucked? Every older woman I've been with seems to really like it when I pull a Rocco on them (throat fucking, slapping them, pulling their hair hard). Sometimes younger girls get freaked out and you have to chill.

Rank these 40-somethings - MrXY - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-30-2013 11:38 PM)houston Wrote:  

Hey Tenderman can you tell by their pictures who likes to get their mouth fucked? Every older woman I've been with seems to really like it when I pull a Rocco on them (throat fucking, slapping them, pulling their hair hard). Sometimes younger girls get freaked out and you have to chill.

OKCupid does studies from the information on their site, and sometimes comes up with really interesting conclusions. But the only studies worth a damn are the ones that use data derived from what people actually do, not what they say, such as the famous ethnic study. The study graphed below was obviously based on data derived from what people said and is thus completely misleading

[Image: RoughSexOverTime.png]

According to the study, the percentage of women who like rough sex peaks at age 20, and even then is only 15%. It supposedly drops to 5% at age 35, and 3% or less over age 40.

Any player knows that this is ridiculous and based on what women have represented that they like on the site. My experience agrees with yours, that older women in general like it rougher. I suppose this is partly due to them having had the experience of rough sex and having discovered that they like it, while younger women simply haven't experienced it, and older women, having had a lot of sex, maybe need that extra stimulation to really get aroused

Last night I had a second date with a 40ish schoolteacher; we were making out in my car-I was running my hand down her pants, feeling her ass and up her shirt, popping out her titties. But it was only when I started pulling her hair that she said,"Ohh..I like that!"

I've found you can get way rougher with the older ones and almost always get a positive response

Rank these 40-somethings - tenderman100 - 03-31-2013

I think also when you use the phrase "rough sex" women think of pains and chains.

Hair pulling while doggy, choking (not cutting off circulation but rather tight neck grasping), ass slapping -- women don't REALLY think of that as "rough sex." It's passion.

Rank these 40-somethings - tenderman100 - 03-31-2013

Quote: (03-30-2013 11:38 PM)houston Wrote:  

All women like it to some degree.

At technique I have used in the very beginning stages of the bang is to grab her hair gently, pull it back slowly, and say "I want to see your neck." And as you kiss her neck pull tighter and tighter, and the lean back and look at her face as you are holding her head back. You can tell if she is going to be into it if she submits to this subservient position. Everytime I have done it, it was the perfect signal to get rough when the time came.

Rank these 40-somethings - topdog - 03-31-2013

Cara Buono (turning 40 this year), featured in Mad Men

[Image: Cara-Buono-21207.jpg]

[Image: Cara-Buono-26838.jpg]

[Image: 146015-Cara_Buono_large.jpg]

I'd ravage her long and hard.

Rank these 40-somethings - Kish - 03-31-2013

Jackie Guerrido

Rank these 40-somethings - tenderman100 - 04-02-2013

No text about her on her profile, but she quotes the Bible, 2 Timothy, 3:1-7. Those of you not steeped in the Christian tradition should know that this is one of the Epistles (letters) written by St. Paul -- letters that are among the most apocalyptic, misanthropic and otherwise nasty writings imaginable.

Here is the quote.
Quote:Quote:

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:

For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Hmm...ya think this gal has been played -- or to put in Paul's terms, a gullible woman made capitive...and led away by various lusts?

Good Lord, I hope so!! We live in the last days of perilous times!!

[Image: XgVgOBf.jpg]

[Image: 7zp6mAm.jpg]

Quotes the Wizard of OZ, Walt Disney, and Michael Irvin in her profile.
That's a combination you don't see every day.

[Image: fBVpM0E.jpg]

[Image: en8QodY.jpg]

Divorced
No kids
Not seeking commitment or a relationship
About Me section of profile says, "texting, shopping, chatting, swimming, playing games."
And that's it.

Sweetheart, you don't go swimming -- or in the hot tub -- with those fuck boots on, do you?

[Image: JwVUEFR.jpg]

I debated with myself about putting her in here -- she's not "beautiful" the way some others are, or interestingly slutty, like others...or with a knock out bod...

But there is something about her -- she looks like if you did get her into the sack, she would rip you apart.

[Image: fXkpaCg.jpg]

[Image: 4DYaC3H.jpg]

[Image: UHo5Q2h.jpg]

Another one I debated putting in here...but, fuck, what the hell.

At least she has enough self-awareness to describe herself, accurately, to wit...

I am a very curvy, tall, healthy, Anna Nicole Smith type voluptuous woman... Not skinny at all.

[Image: eAIf75x.jpg]

[Image: YMCuGBY.jpg]

[Image: hNPyBip.jpg]

[Image: sgDR3bo.jpg]

[Image: BZ0INE5.jpg]

Profile says

I am looking for a handsome man, who is searching for powerful, sensual, supportive love; one with a thirst for intimacy and a hunger for something more, deeper, mysterious, unexplored; a brave soul who's ready to take and be taken; he shall need no urging; the earth that holds the water...

When I read uncontrollable drivel like that, I am sorely tempted to write to her and say...

"Sweetheart, before you shuffle off the mortal coil, go to a pet shop, hamster section...and watch the little critters on their wheels. Take a few moments...and then say to yourself...'Gee, that's how my brain operates!' At that point, my dear your life will be complete."

[Image: terODiD.jpg]

[Image: dQdO5nE.jpg]

[Image: Z9ogohO.jpg]

Rank these 40-somethings - Screwston - 04-02-2013

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:17 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

I debated with myself about putting her in here -- she's not "beautiful" the way some others are, or interestingly slutty, like others...or with a knock out bod...

But there is something about her -- she looks like if you did get her into the sack, she would rip you apart.

I like the short hair on her. I would love to fuck her mouth while squeezing those tits [Image: angel.gif]

Would you say this is more of a cute soccer mom type than a MILF?

No kids
Single
Longest relationship "over 2 years"
Wants to get married...

Um....OK.

[Image: XABfldZ.jpg]

[Image: N04jcFR.jpg]

[Image: H37X4bT.jpg]

I may dress sexy but its a classy sexy doesnt mean im a bad person or easy so I hope u don't judge who I am as a woman by that.

Right Sugar. Whatever you say. Could you move you ass just a little to the right there?...good...now click!

[Image: x10FdqR.jpg]

[Image: QcmX0Wp.jpg]

[Image: 3bI7ZFs.jpg]

[Image: muwBOsY.jpg]

[Image: oKMwrYP.jpg]

[Image: uf7sm5W.jpg]

[Image: XpOZqRR.jpg]

[Image: syEoOqA.jpg]

Rank these 40-somethings - _GQ_ - 04-02-2013

Fucking a 7+ black woman 35 or older is on my bucket list.

Quote: (04-02-2013 05:50 PM)houston Wrote:  

I like the short hair on her. I would love to fuck her mouth while squeezing those tits [Image: angel.gif]

Would you say this is more of a cute soccer mom type than a MILF?

Says all her kids are over 18 -- the soccer mom days have passed her by.

A "Latina" -- my guess is she got married at 18-20, as is the cultural norm, popped the kids out in quick succession, and once they were out of the nest, she was too.

Rank these 40-somethings - InternationPlayboy - 04-03-2013

Quote: (03-31-2013 10:50 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Jackie Guerrido

She's mad sexy for, especially for 40. I give her an 8. She was probably a 9 when she was 21. You know where she's from?

Rank these 40-somethings - InternationPlayboy - 04-03-2013

Quote: (04-02-2013 01:25 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Another one I debated putting in here...but, fuck, what the hell.

At least she has enough self-awareness to describe herself, accurately, to wit...

I am a very curvy, tall, healthy, Anna Nicole Smith type voluptuous woman... Not skinny at all.

[Image: eAIf75x.jpg]

5.5-6