Roosh V Forum
Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic (/thread-12979.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - patron - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-12-2012 10:40 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have a question. In those girls profiles in the DR and even the south american girls they all claim to be in college or have an "advanced degree"
The Dominican girl I was dating here said she has a "Masters" form some school down there.

What the fuck does this shit mean?

Nothing, Most girls don't have Masters or advanced degrees. Just a typical college degree.

They all claim to be in college. Means that they took one college course, maybe a few years ago and plan to return to college soon.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Moma - 11-12-2012

@Pitt:

The jail cell tale is intriguing. Tell me, are you fluent in Spanish and if so, where did you pick it up?

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - rover - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-10-2012 03:11 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Went out with Rover last night with two girls. My girl wrecked her fucking brand new car twice. I felt so bad, and that started the downward spiral. I have identified my problem. When I go out drinking rum on an empty stomach everything goes to shit quick. Like last night.

Damn dude, the girl was so ready, and she didn't give a fuck about the car. We were tired of looking for you in the parking garage and finally lost you somewhere.

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:38 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2012 11:00 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You can come to Santiago and smash barrio girls, but SD is 3x the size and has a much greater concentration of lower class chicas. That is why it faster and easier to get laid. I'm not looking down on the poor girls, but after awhile you get tired of them due to their homogeneous personalities, and crave something better. And that takes time in any country.

I'd argue that DR must be exceptionally hard if 3 months is what it takes. Not saying that the 3 figure is not right for Santiago but that puts it above many Major cities in the western world.

All depends on whom you target. To get a decent looking DR barrio chica without a job, - all it takes is a couple of dates really, or less. To get real hotties with good education and a stable job, models etc - that's very hard on a short trip. A car and a decent pad, and some time on the ground is essential.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Aliblahba - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:13 AM)rover Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 03:11 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Went out with Rover last night with two girls. My girl wrecked her fucking brand new car twice. I felt so bad, and that started the downward spiral. I have identified my problem. When I go out drinking rum on an empty stomach everything goes to shit quick. Like last night.

Damn dude, the girl was so ready, and she didn't give a fuck about the car. We were tired of looking for you in the parking garage and finally lost you somewhere.

That club stressed me out and everyone outside was gay. The girls car still bothered me bad. I felt responsible for whatever reason. Find out her make and model and maybe Emech will bring her a mirror at least. She was super cool.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - chochemonger1 - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:25 AM)rover Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:38 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2012 11:00 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

You can come to Santiago and smash barrio girls, but SD is 3x the size and has a much greater concentration of lower class chicas. That is why it faster and easier to get laid. I'm not looking down on the poor girls, but after awhile you get tired of them due to their homogeneous personalities, and crave something better. And that takes time in any country.

I'd argue that DR must be exceptionally hard if 3 months is what it takes. Not saying that the 3 figure is not right for Santiago but that puts it above many Major cities in the western world.

All depends on whom you target. To get a decent looking DR barrio chica without a job, - all it takes is a couple of dates really, or less. To get real hotties with good education and a stable job, models etc - that's very hard on a short trip. A car and a decent pad, and some time on the ground is essential.

Guessing that most of the young girls still sending unsolicited emails to my Latin American Cupid account(Havent used it for months) must be mostly barrio sluts. Never had so many from 1 country, like the DR. A lot of them are from Santiago.
Nevertheless, I think with game, bankroll and fluent spanish....you should be able to do as well or better than in Colombia.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - freshcream - 11-12-2012

Are you guys saying the DR aren't the EASY and FAST Poosy Paradise it seems to be?

Have been following this thread, and this is what I am left with now.

Have been planning for a while going there from mid-January to June.

Won't be getting a car, but will try to get an apartment.

You can do Barrio girls all day, every day. Those are the girls that you see on badoo. Hot, rich girls actually take work.

I am glad that Rover is on the forum. He is a really good friend of mine and we have been enjoying the life in Santiago for the last 2 years. He has a good understanding of the DR and how things work here. Make sure to listen to his advice.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - el mechanico - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-12-2012 12:56 PM)patron Wrote:  

I am glad that Rover is on the forum. He is a really good friend of mine and we have been enjoying the life in Santiago for the last 2 years. He has a good understanding of the DR and how things work here. Make sure to listen to his advice.
You and Ali are really taking this troll profile thing to the next level.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Soma - 11-12-2012

Do you think there are any accessible middle or upper-middle class girls in the country, e.g. a 7 that works in marketing or whatever, or is it only the extremes of barrio girls or snooty rich girls?

There are plenty of normal girls in the DR. Most guys that come and visit, go for the barrio girls because they are the easiest. You can find the normal girls working at the malls, banks, offices, etc..

Hey patron, you remember that challenge you gave me about banging those really HOT girls that work in that one particular bar? Wellllllll. I went all out last night for vets day and ended up in biz mode instead. DHV'd like a champ and if it's going to happen it will from last night. Damn. I need rover to back me next time I go in. For real, they know who I am now, and they are awaiting Emech's arrival. Muahahahahhaa.

I found my phone too. That would have cost me some pussy from lost numbers. Turned down a 3some cause one of the girls was FAT!

And one more thing. I promised to meet with EVERY member on the forum that comes here, and pick them up at the airport free of charge. I'll be renting a car from here and heading to SD in a few day to fulfill my promise. This is where the forum went from anonymous guys to those that chase poon together and sit around pontificating biz ideas. Go out and see how hard it is to find other like-minded others on the streets.

Patron and Rover- I need a copilot. Fo' Realzzzzzzz!

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - chochemonger1 - 11-12-2012

Quote: (11-12-2012 01:36 PM)patron Wrote:  

There are plenty of normal girls in the DR. Most guys that come and visit, go for the barrio girls because they are the easiest. You can find the normal girls working at the malls, banks, offices, etc..

Same can be said about Brazilian and Colombian women. Though I would say Brazil has a lot less gold diggers lurking about, in comparison to the other 2 countries. With DR taking the cake.

Quote: (11-12-2012 01:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2012 12:56 PM)patron Wrote:  

You and Ali are really taking this troll profile thing to the next level.

Rover is real, and has some serious standards. What I call a 9 he'll label a 6 in a NY minute. The other night I was tripping over some models pushing some off label scotch. He called them mediococre and refused to approach. Well fuck me and my standards. About 30 minutes later I saw the girl he was banging and knew why. [Image: punchballs.gif]

Quote: (11-12-2012 02:09 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Rover is real, and has some serious standards. What I call a 9 he'll label a 6 in a NY minute. The other night I was tripping over some models pushing some off label scotch. He called them mediococre and refused to approach. Well fuck me and my standards. About 30 minutes later I saw the girl he was banging and knew why. [Image: punchballs.gif]

Thanks man, - I think we were on our 10th jumbo, and girls do look prettier at that point. But those didn't really measure up by DR standards.

Quote: (11-12-2012 01:23 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Do you think there are any accessible middle or upper-middle class girls in the country, e.g. a 7 that works in marketing or whatever, or is it only the extremes of barrio girls or snooty rich girls?

You can find those in the cities in DR, - the coasts are mostly poor barrio/semi-pros. The salaries are still low though, - from 8-10K pesos a month for a marketing girl to 30-40K pesos for a young doctor.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Big Nilla - 11-25-2012

Bump. How's it going Ali?

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Aliblahba - 12-02-2012

I gave this thread a rest and bounced over to Fisto's for a couple weeks. If anyone is looking for a hotel in SD PM me. It's a gem, and well priced. Don Cojones is staying here also, and is also satisfied with the place. I've stayed in far worse, and paid much more here.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Aliblahba - 07-26-2013

Bump.

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Duke Castile - 07-26-2013

Well it's obvious Choche went to the DR and couldn't pull.

Ali wins the bet. Boom!

I miss the DR something fierce. Some of the best times of my life were down there, mainly due to hanging out with other members and babysitting fisto. I'm considering going offshore again for the sole purpose of being back in the DR every other month.

This is the ORIGINAL RVF adventure thread. [Image: banana.gif]

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Beyond Borders - 07-26-2013

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:03 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'm considering going offshore again for the sole purpose of being back in the DR every other month.

I didn't realize you'd ever been overseas before, Ali.

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:29 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I'm considering going offshore again for the sole purpose of being back in the DR every other month.

I've been to more countries than years you've been alive. Hey you're a writer. I wonder if I could package this and Fisto's DR thread up and turn them into a book?

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic - Beyond Borders - 07-26-2013

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:42 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2013 01:29 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I've been to more countries than years you've been alive.

lol I was just trolling you man.

Quote:Quote:

Hey you're a writer. I wonder if I could package this and Fisto's DR thread up and turn them into a book?

For sure. That could make a good book and a fun project. I read somewhere that Amazon was going to be getting more strict about people publishing stuff that's already available free online, but I'm pretty sure some writers still put their blogs in book forms sometimes. Would be a good idea to just research it a little first.

And of course Amazon isn't the only platform for publishing either, so if you had an issue there you could just go elsewhere.