Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

The Poland thread - spalex - 06-15-2015

Can we talk about this hideously offensive trend that has sprung up here now that its summer?

It has always been a thing here, but in the last 4 weeks I have noticed that about 40% of guys have one and 10% of girls have one.

No, I'm not talking about shit hair cuts, I'm talking about Bum bags / Fanny packs.

I have tried, but I seriously can not think / imagine a worse piece of clothing or accessory.

Does anyone else share my disgust for these things?

The Poland thread - Burner - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 06:42 AM)spalex Wrote:  

Can we talk about this hideously offensive trend that has sprung up here now that its summer?

It has always been a thing here, but in the last 4 weeks I have noticed that about 40% of guys have one and 10% of girls have one.

No, I'm not talking about shit hair cuts, I'm talking about Bum bags / Fanny packs.

I have tried, but I seriously can not think / imagine a worse piece of clothing or accessory.

Yeah, it's embarrassing really. One of the first things I laughed at. Seeing guys run around with adidas and nike purses.

Like this guy:

[Image: 60d1918d9a03961dc1a5b8d32bc60719_528_333_w__1.jpg]

The Poland thread - XXL - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-09-2015 12:19 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

^Zel, is she really Polish? That long hair, that feminine posture, I thought Polish girls like her went extinct.

Not at all man.

If you really want to experience real Polish girls you need to go to smaller towns or even villages and put in the work to find and date girls there who were raised in traditional way. I'm not talking about pump and dump shit and on to the next one. No. I'm talking about classic long term dating. It requires some patience and luck to find meet and get them but it's sooo worth it. You will be happier dating one girl like that than banging 20 "modern" chicks [within the same amount of time].

Those girls are sweet feminine and quite submissive and they really can take care of a man. It all comes across all the time in plenty of random every day situations. Different from stuck up bitches born and raised in big cities who quickly adapted to the cold reality of bad bad world.

The Poland thread - germany - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 03:34 PM)XXL Wrote:  

If you really want to experience real Polish girls you need to go to smaller towns or even villages and put in the work to find and date girls there who were raised in traditional way.

I would do that if in polish villages would be anything at all to do all day long.

Except for big head shaved guys who watch boxing and drink everyday,
it´s hard to see anything going on in a polish village

This is a BBC documentary about the life of polish girls in polish villages:

It has a lot of full frontal nudity of polish girls in it (all throughout it,
for example at minute 29), so definitely very NSFW:

The Poland thread - whoishe - 06-15-2015

First you complain about polish guys like they would gangbanged you in the club and now you complain about some meaningless thing like this. Some guys just think its practical? If they are looking so terribly with it, then good for you, right? Did one of the guys with Bum bags stole your girlfriend or what?

What's happening with you in Bydgoszcz which makes you so angry?

The Poland thread - turkishcandy - 06-15-2015

Everybody is talking about how aggressive and confrontational Polish guys are. I found them the least intimidating guys. I kissed girls in front of their boyfriends in club, I danced with them, groped them, I even took the virginity of some guy's girlfriend and he ran into me near my building, knowing what I did. None of them laid a hand on me. They didn't do anything other than stand around and give me deadly stares. The things I did and got away with, I wouldn't get away with them anywhere else in the world. I once approached a gorgeous girl who was dancing with her boyfriend, pulled her away, sat her on a couch, kissed her and all her boyfriend did was walk around like a mad man and send his friends to tell her to come back. Once a guy followed us around as I was taking her ex girlfriend to my apartment. That was one crazy night. I have many stories actually.

You just have to stand your ground. That's all you have to do. If you back out either literally or by body language, they will smell your fear and assault you. All I did was stand like I'd swalloved a stick, look angry and wait for them to turn away.

It might also have helped that I'm 1.82, 80 kilos and have the face of a terrorist. I don't look like I would bitch out from a fight. I look like I have a kebap knife in my back pocket.

Polish guys are sweethearts. I made more friends than foes without even trying. They were completely cool with the fact that I was in their country only to sleep with their women. We even criticized Polish women together and compared them to Ukrainians. I couldn't do these things with Ukrainian guys. If you can't get along with Polish guys, you won't get along with anyone in Eastern Europe.

The Poland thread - Amsterdamned - 06-15-2015

i find Polish guys most of the time very nice in the club,i had a lof of occasions that they would help me to talk with a girl.
buying them a beer,does wonders [Image: biggrin.gif]
Just treat them with respect and you will do fine and have a wingman too sometimes .

The Poland thread - browser - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-09-2015 12:00 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2015 11:56 AM)slubu Wrote:  

@Zelcorpion - did you take that picture with the girl in the field? If so, bravo...hell of a photo.

Thanks - I shot the pic. She is a sweet thing.
what do you lovebirds get up to??

The Poland thread - spalex - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 04:17 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

First you complain about polish guys like they would gangbanged you in the club and now you complain about some meaningless thing like this. Some guys just think its practical? If they are looking so terribly with it, then good for you, right? Did one of the guys with Bum bags stole your girlfriend or what?

Sometimes I would just like to go to a bar and not think "wow, you could have the worlds biggest Danni Divito look-a-like competition in here"

I just live in the Town square and am constantly in the thick of it. Every time I look out my window at the bars below I am witnessing the shitstains of society fighting each other, vandalising the place, drinking and screaming until 8am in the morning outside of my apartment.
There is at least 1 fight per night outside my apartment.
Then in the day time, its basically all the homeless, jobless and beggars hanging out in the area.

Plus there is the fact that because I live here, for the sake of not getting bored, I will always be trying to go to new bars and clubs that I haven't been to before. As oppose to just going to the main big fancy ones in the middle of town. Which means that sometimes I am wandering into places where that are 90% no-neck, bald, meat-heads all wearing pretty much the same clothes (short sleeve collard shirt).
Guys that are failing to get laid are the most dangerous of them all!
So there is always some wasted dickhead who tries to bump into me and start something when I am going to the bar.
This isn't Poznan, Krakow, Wroclaw or Warsaw where there are loads of foreigners there for tourism and studying. Here you stand out and attract a lot of attention.

So basically I just see the worst of it more often than not.
And it's a small city, there is not a lot to do here. So out of boredom, I am going out 3-4 times a week and this is basically what I am seeing.

It's a miracle that half these women aren't lesbians.

I wish I was exaggerating here. But if anyone wants to come and see for yourselves, I am more than happy to have a new drinking buddy.

The Poland thread - Driesinator - 06-15-2015

@turkishcandy

True.

Fights mostly happen for the most stupid of reasons. And they happen in any country. As long as you mind your own business and stay cool, i doubt anything or much will happen to you.

I'm willing to bet that you're more likely to get your ass kicked or glassed by a townie on an average night out in the UK than you would in Poland or Ukraine.

The real danger in EE countries is messing with the wrong person who belongs to the mafia or with the mafia itself.

The Poland thread - Burner - 06-15-2015

There's a big difference between guys from the countryside and city.

If you stay in a tourist city nothing will happen, you'll get stares whatever. You may run into a guy that has "nothing to lose" but it's unlikely. It's basically a playground.

Going into a countryside town or even village is a different animal. This is where you'll find the "bad" guys. Little to no education, manual workers abroad, lots of steroid use, and heavy drinkers. I'm white and could blend in at clubs, but once someone heard or found out I was a foreigner it got a bit sketchy. Guys would stare and try to bump shoulders on occasion. It's a bit rougher in "Goral" territory, though.

But still, never got into a physical fight in my 6 or so months there.

The Poland thread - turkishcandy - 06-15-2015

So the norm is that guys are not dangerous, and the exception is bars in the countryside; not unlike the rest of the world, I think. As a tourist who goes to small villages and tries to bang their women, can you really complain about aggression? The cities being safe is enough for me.

The Poland thread - samsamsam - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 03:47 PM)germany Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2015 03:34 PM)XXL Wrote:  

If you really want to experience real Polish girls you need to go to smaller towns or even villages and put in the work to find and date girls there who were raised in traditional way.

I would do that if in polish villages would be anything at all to do all day long.

Except for big head shaved guys who watch boxing and drink everyday,
it´s hard to see anything going on in a polish village

This is a BBC documentary about the life of polish girls in polish villages:

It has a lot of full frontal nudity of polish girls in it (all throughout it,
for example at minute 29), so definitely very NSFW:

***skips to minute 29*** [Image: biggrin.gif]

Someone want to translate all 70 mins of it?

In all seriousness, just by the tone of it that chick at minute 28 with the kid is also a stripper? And am I wrong that I am sensing some sadness? Small town village life seems very tough (I never expected it to be like the Sound of Music and singing on hills).

@spalex can you move to a different city?

The Poland thread - samsamsam - 06-15-2015

This thread needs some Polish love.

[Image: TyMfcjX.jpg]

IG of one of the girls. Which could easily pass for Dubai thread material.

https://instagram.com/ola_ciupa/

The Poland thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-15-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 07:16 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

This thread needs some Polish love.

https://instagram.com/ola_ciupa/

Interesting girl. She could actually survive doing all that high-end hosting and TV work, but some side-hoeing is not impossible.

Here she is btw with a local Player celebrity - guy is 50+ and bangs teen models without hate from the press:

[Image: 854648db12b18cd9e00a1471b990d3faf68137ca.jpg]

----

Also on a note from Polish villages and very small towns. Those are places rather for locals for Game and even then it can get tricky and dangerous. Sometimes I see a very pretty one driving around by car and I simply invite her for coffee on the spot opening the door. Works less than in Czech Republic and Slovakia, but it does nonetheless. That way you drive away with your village girl right away. Approaching one during day is also a different game to play.

Nightgame best done only do with locals. Befriend one and that guy will keep you out of trouble. As was mentioned before - inviting them for a drink works wonders. So at the cost of 2-3$ you have got it settled.

@Turkishcandy - that's some Dark Triad stuff right there run with the face of a terrorist [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - spalex - 06-16-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 06:18 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

[quote='germany' pid='1045288' dateline='1434401267']

@spalex can you move to a different city?

It doesn't cause me much discomfort at all. Certainly not enough to move.
Sure most of my posts sounds like I hate it here. But really I am just not into over glorifying things and I am just pointing out the way that I see things here.
Living here is more than just easily banging hot Polish girls.

The Poland thread - Hoo - 06-16-2015

Any MMA clubs here in Poznan where they teach in English [Image: smile.gif] ?

The Poland thread - whoishe - 06-16-2015

Quote: (06-16-2015 05:35 AM)Hoo Wrote:  

Dont think you can find one which does specifically that.

But Poznan has "Ankos Zapasy Club" which is definitely TOP 3 in Poland on MMA scene - http://ankoszapasypoznan.pl/strona/

The Poland thread - Hoo - 06-16-2015

Quote: (06-16-2015 06:29 AM)whoishe Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2015 05:35 AM)Hoo Wrote:  

Dont think you can find one which does specifically that.

But Poznan has "Ankos Zapasy Club" which is definitely TOP 3 in Poland on MMA scene - http://ankoszapasypoznan.pl/strona/

Yeah I thought so :/ Mostly interested in BJJ but I doubt anyone here is teaching in English

The Poland thread - Rocha - 06-16-2015

Why do you need BJJ in English?? The name of the chokes, locks and positions is almost universal.
De la Riva, Kimura, RNC/Mata-leao, takedown, sweep, uchi-mata...I do not get your point...

The 3 taps are also universal ))

The Poland thread - RedParadigm - 06-17-2015

Places are like people. You really need to go there yourself to find out if you will like it and if it will work for you. Just because someone thinks a place is great doesn't mean your experience will be the same. Timing also plays a big part.

The Poland thread - Amsterdamned - 06-20-2015

had a great ons last night,kept telling me that nothing would happen and that she is not that kind of girl .
biggest pussy ever,but blowjob skills were like a pro .
she asked me if i wanted a prostate massage.WTF . crazy bitch .

The Poland thread - Roosh - 06-21-2015

Small hooligan riot in Poznan last week:

Late at night on weekends I have started to feel a tension in the air while walking around. During the week it's mostly students, but on the weekend the villagers come to the center.

The Poland thread - averagebritguy - 06-21-2015

Quote: (06-21-2015 10:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Small hooligan riot in Poznan last week:

Late at night on weekends I have started to feel a tension in the air while walking around. During the week it's mostly students, but on the weekend the villagers come to the center.

Looks like fun...I was less than 2km away from this mess when I was there in May...

But this was Football related and I'm from the UK so I didn't feel it was newsworthy

The good news is...unlike the UK, your less likely to walk down the street and get punched in the face for no reason by a drunken idiot...but boy do they get "brave" when in groups...

The Poland thread - germany - 06-21-2015

Quote: (06-15-2015 04:57 PM)spalex Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2015 04:17 PM)whoishe Wrote:  

First you complain about polish guys like they would gangbanged you in the club and now you complain

I just live in the Town square and am constantly in the thick of it. Every time I look out my window at the bars below I am witnessing the shitstains of society fighting each other, vandalising the place, drinking and screaming until 8am in the morning outside of my apartment.

There is at least 1 fight per night outside my apartment.

Then in the day time, its basically all the homeless, jobless and beggars hanging out in the area.

Plus there is the fact that because I live here, for the sake of not getting bored, I will always be trying to go to new bars and clubs that I haven't been to before. As oppose to just going to the main big fancy ones in the middle of town. Which means that sometimes I am wandering into places where that are 90% no-neck, bald, meat-heads all wearing pretty much the same clothes (short sleeve collard shirt).

Guys that are failing to get laid are the most dangerous of them all!

So there is always some wasted dickhead who tries to bump into me and start something when I am going to the bar.

This isn't Poznan, Krakow, Wroclaw or Warsaw where there are loads of foreigners there for tourism and studying. Here you stand out and attract a lot of attention.

So basically I just see the worst of it more often than not.

And it's a small city, there is not a lot to do here. So out of boredom, I am going out 3-4 times a week and this is basically what I am seeing.

I wish I was exaggerating here.

There was a public protest in Bydgoszcz, do you know anything about this?

[Image: 800px-Day_of_Silence_2008_Poland_Bydgoszcz.jpg]