Roosh V Forum
Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) (/thread-40116.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - randomA - 11-01-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:26 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

Pulled a girl yesterday with hair growing out of her nips. Literally had hair coming out of her nipples. Would say she was a 7/10 otherwise. Nice slim, tanned body. Super cute face. Got her back to my place, her bra came off, and there it was... much to my dismay lol. I've seen this sort of thing with Chinese and Viet girls before - light mustaches, or hair on their feet etc, but didn't think this was a thing in the rest of SEA.

Is this at all common here? Haven't seen it with other girls so far thankfully. I almost wanted to vomit tbh.
curious, what race was she?
was she indian indonesian?

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - asiaslayer - 11-11-2018

She was native Indo as far as I know.

On a somewhat related note, this place is quickly becoming the only city in the world where’d I’d actually prefer to meet a girl in person first instead of them coming directly to my place. lol. So many girls use filtered and photoshopped pics to make themselves look better. Then they show up and have bad skin and acne, chubbier than in their pictures, etc.

I think I’m going to opt out for coffee dates first now in order to screen low tier girls out. Or demand video calls first. Jeez.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Putin Closes - 11-11-2018

Do the video chat. Simple takes 1 minute.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - asianirish1 - 11-12-2018

Quote: (11-11-2018 03:53 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

On a somewhat related note, this place is quickly becoming the only city in the world where’d I’d actually prefer to meet a girl in person first instead of them coming directly to my place. lol. So many girls use filtered and photoshopped pics to make themselves look better. Then they show up and have bad skin and acne, chubbier than in their pictures, etc.

I think I’m going to opt out for coffee dates first now in order to screen low tier girls out. Or demand video calls first. Jeez.

As soon as I get off tinder onto whatsapp I video call instantly, Without a Hi its asianirish1. If they don't answer , Then ignore them. Filters out nearly all flakes. Never got an answer and did not bang.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - KYT88 - 11-12-2018

Quote: (11-12-2018 12:13 AM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

As soon as I get off tinder onto whatsapp I video call instantly, Without a Hi its asianirish1. If they don't answer , Then ignore them. Filters out nearly all flakes. Never got an answer and did not bang.

Strong username

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Irish - 11-12-2018

Quote: (11-12-2018 08:30 AM)KYT88 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2018 12:13 AM)asianirish1 Wrote:  

Strong username

I certainly raised an eyebrow...

In town this weekend btw if you're around boss

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - BaatumMania - 11-14-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:26 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

Pulled a girl yesterday with hair growing out of her nips. Literally had hair coming out of her nipples. Would say she was a 7/10 otherwise. Nice slim, tanned body. Super cute face. Got her back to my place, her bra came off, and there it was... much to my dismay lol. I've seen this sort of thing with Chinese and Viet girls before - light mustaches, or hair on their feet etc, but didn't think this was a thing in the rest of SEA.

Is this at all common here? Haven't seen it with other girls so far thankfully. I almost wanted to vomit tbh.

The mustache thing is gross but unfortunately true. You can't see it on the low resolution of a Tinder photo or typical camera phone but in person you can.

It's weird because as far as I know white women don't get mustaches until menopause. But a lot of Asian women get them and as far as I could tell they weren't ladybodys (everything I've read is practically every LB keeps a penis and a fake vagina needs lubricant).

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - achillesamz - 12-26-2018

+1 from tinder, 25, 6.5 local in jakarta

matched 3 days ago, she initiated the chat with HI and moved to whatsapp after quick introductions lines and arranged for date on wednesday night in Jenja club, CITOS mall. Dragonfly, Jenga are the best on Wednesday nights in jakarta.
I flew from Singapore to jkt to celebrate christmas bang. Checked in Hotel Rasuna Icon, Kuningan, South jkt and straight away went and Met her in club at 11.30pm, her pictures looks 7.5, but in real 6.5. We had 1 round of drinks and started dancing touching her already.
Kiss in the club and had fun dancing with other chicks also. Had 2 more rounds of drinks. Good vibes in the club. You can get so much attraction if you open a bottle and with wingmen.
She prepared to go in with me to my place. At 2.30, asked to leave the place and we were in my room in 15mins and started banging.
She gave me a nice head. I didn't go down as I feel she is not attractive down there. Took rubber [Image: banana.gif] and had in 3 positions and had my nut in doggie. Had 1 more shot mid of the night and again before she left we had 1 in the morning.

I am waiting for my next date. Matched in tinder and she is also a CS member. I am sure that anywhere in the world a girl with Tinder profile+Couchsurfing is DTF. I first met her for few minutes in my office lunch break(optimizing my time) in Singapore a month ago during her holiday in Singapore. She is 7, introvert from east jkt. She has a perfect body. I anticipated a bang in my future trip to jkt. By the way, I recommended her to stay at my friend place who is also a CS member. So she requested in CS, my friend accepted her request for 3 nights. He said he banged her the 2nd night.

Now I'm in jkt, today I asked her to come to have lunch in a place near to my room (plaza festival) for having nasi padang, a indonesian food. She is on the way and I'm Waiting [Image: idea.gif] for her msg of arrival.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Rushmore - 12-27-2018

The hairy girls are Sundanese ethnic !!
Just avoid them.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - 10119 - 12-27-2018

As an aside I might also mention that Sundanese girls also have very hairy legs and usually dont shave them. It can be quite jarring when you remove those tight jeans for the first time !

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - worldtraveler3 - 01-12-2019

In jkt this weekend if anyone is passing by as well.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - endeavor hustle - 01-16-2019

So where's the area that has late night food options in JKT? I've been going around and the city is the worst sprawl I have possibly seen in Asia.

I'm looking at Grand Indo/Sarinah vs SCBD area for a longer term stay but all the malls shut down eventually and I don't trust the street food in Jakarta especially after seeing how they prep and wash. I didn't get the feeling outside of street food there was going to be good places to eat past 2am, and even the street food carts shut. Got rejected at 4am for mee goreng.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - lika91 - 01-16-2019

Quote: (01-16-2019 03:44 PM)endeavor hustle Wrote:  

So where's the area that has late night food options in JKT? I've been going around and the city is the worst sprawl I have possibly seen in Asia.

I'm looking at Grand Indo/Sarinah vs SCBD area for a longer term stay but all the malls shut down eventually and I don't trust the street food in Jakarta especially after seeing how they prep and wash. I didn't get the feeling outside of street food there was going to be good places to eat past 2am, and even the street food carts shut. Got rejected at 4am for mee goreng.

Can get tuff! Take a look into the delivery side, these are usually the only open ones. I remember it was mostly going down to Burger King or McDonalds late in the night. Then there was a quite lively and clean area in the north west of Jakarta, check out Jl. Marina Raya. Otherwise, you have to consider street food, which can be good.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - KYT88 - 01-16-2019

Around those areas other than fast food, the old Oh La La cafe opposite Sarinah is 24hours along with Dim Sum Inc. and Lucky Cat on Rasuna Said at Plaza Festival.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Irish - 01-17-2019

Quote: (01-16-2019 11:06 PM)KYT88 Wrote:  

Around those areas other than fast food, the old Oh La La cafe opposite Sarinah is 24hours along with Dim Sum Inc. and Lucky Cat on Rasuna Said at Plaza Festival.

You can't beat dim sum Inc for post party scran, thats what I say

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - endeavor hustle - 01-19-2019

Wow. I knew it was going to be expensive relatively to the rest of the region but I'm getting sticker shock at the prices of drinks here. Maybe I'm an alcoholic but for the prices in Jakarta for say a rum and coke I'd be getting premium drinks in the West.

Nightlife is decent though, just don't start it at 2am as I did. Walking into Immigrant at 330am is not a good idea. But there were still girls available.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Trancemission - 01-19-2019

It depends where you go in Jakarta. Drinks in basque are not super expensive. Places like dragonfly or empirica are definitely on par if not more with western prices.
For me the terrible thing about partying in Jakarta in not the prices, but the fucking cigarettes smoke inside clubs. I noticed i wake up with a soar throat everytime. unless they ban indoor smoking I’m not coming back.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - KYT88 - 01-19-2019

It's unlikely they will ban indoor smoking, it's too much of an Indonesian past time sitting around doing nothing and smoking cigarettes while drinking coffee.

@Endeavour. You need to pitch up to the one of the freeflows which are on pretty much every day

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Trancemission - 01-20-2019

The funny thing is, oneday i asked an indonesian girl why people smoke too much here? She told me : because it’s cheap! Wow logic...

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - hipster - 01-20-2019

Those girls on the picture are not bad at all, they look like mixed race brazilians, i would never imagine that. This thread is old and i could not read everything, how is it nowadays? Still worth it?

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Friar - 01-25-2019

Quick info drop from a recent weekend trip to Jakarta. First want to thank Irish for all the info he's provided on this city and nightlife recommendations. Make sure you read through the threads before hitting up Jakarta and you'll have a good background of how things operate. Nightlife changes quickly, though, and what might be popular at one point could be dead a few months later.

Basque is still prime bule hunting grounds. The girls are especially oriented towards hooking a foreign guy here, and that sets up the overall vibe. So if you have your shit together with some semblance of game you should be successful. Definitely a fun bar on the weekend, everyone is friendly, but also had the most white guys in one place that I ever saw in the city. Ratios were average, and also the only spot where a lady boy tried to pick me up. Quality-wise it was OK, but not the best. While recommended you check it out, overall there were too many bule-hunters for me to vibe with. Or maybe it was b/c I had a cold.

Dragonfly was wicked fun, but you have to enjoy the club environment. Great music, lighting, and best quality we saw during the weekend. Best to make your rounds, strike up conversations, throw some bait out throughout the night, exchange info, and hook towards closing time. Probably the place with the most competition, but anyone with social skills shouldn't be going home alone from this spot. If you've put in the work you're going to have your pick of the litter of who you want to take to eat Dim Sum and back to your crib at 6am. These girls love to party and expect go home with a dude. My group all picked up girls we chatted up earlier while waiting for taxis outside. Other girls would just grab dudes and stuff them into cabs. For sexual organ harvesting, I assume.

The new spot now is also Boca Rica Tapas Lounge. Quite expensive for Indonesia standards, but service is top notch. Grab a table, have some dinner, listen to the live band do R&B covers, and then go out and mingle once the DJ starts jamming and regular folks come out to the bar around midnight. This place had mostly well-traveled upper class Indonesians, or Indonesians living/studying abroad. Met a bunch of girls studying in the US and got their info. Local guys were super friendly and provided a low down of all things Jakarta. This was probably the least ONS friendly spot, but had the best conversations and number exchanges with girls who would be good for longer term trips. If time permits take these girls out to Skye Rooftop, a swanky date spot on the 50-something floor.

A few notes:
-We stayed next to Grand Indonesia, but seems alot of the happening spots are down south in Kuningan/Semanggi so would stay around there next time.
-The local people are super friendly, and walking around during the day some kids would even come up to chat, practice English, and take us to where we were heading.
-I'm not sure how an expat could live here. Traffic is horrendous, air pollution is real, you can't just gingerly go for a walk outside, public transportation is non-existant, food can be good but not great, and partying can get expensive. We drove a drunk girls car to the Dim Sum area at 4am and it was still nerve wracking, roads / Google maps just don't make sense haha. I'd stick to long party weekends if in the region.
-If you walk around Thamrin City's middle class mall, it's quite Muslim conservative. Then you go to a club, and le freaks come out.
-Grab a bottle of booze at the airport. Pre-game. And you'll still spend alot if you're a drinker. Seems their cocktails have 1-oz pours, so I would always ask for doubles and spent close to $20 for a whiskey sour.
-Smoking inside does suck, but ventilation works well and it wasn't as bad as expected.
-The women love love white guys. Many of them told me they want kids with white guys. Some of them will wear these annoying blue tinted contact lenses. The blonder and taller the white guy the better. Still, the one brother I saw left with the biggest bootied Indo from the club so all can get it in. Which brings up the point, the top 20% of girls here look great. Many Indo guys told me East Java chicks are the hottest in the country.
-I didn't really mess with online game, but if you're happy with average girls or hate night game then you can use that avenue. Pulled up Tinder one morning and it was matching 5s, 6s, and the occasional 7. But after one night of whatsapp number I can't imagine chatting to Tinder girls.

Overall, I had a great time but wouldn't fly all the way out here just cause you're searching for some sort of pussy paradise. There are lots of business opportunities here so you can explore that angle, but the city itself is so shitty (lack of parks, pedestrian areas, nature) that I couldn't stay here for more than a week. Singapore is on the other spectrum, organized and boring, and Bangkok probably plays somewhere nicely in the middle. But if you're in the region, and want a fun weekend of clubs and malls, this is it.

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - the-dream - 01-25-2019

Nice report, Friar. What business opportunities did you spot?

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - 818 - 01-26-2019

I don't get indonesian sense of humor. They find the silliest thing that can't even elicit a smile from me stomach clutching hilarious. Have me always wondering, wtf was funny about that?? It's like what a child... no, an infant... would be laughing at.

Irish... judging by your screen name guessing you come from the west... what's your take on this phenomenon?

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - worldtraveler3 - 01-28-2019

Interesting . Where was the place that you saw the black dude?
Ian dragonfly still tables oriented?
You could live there just need to be close to your work so don't gets stuck in traffic

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish) - Freddy_1 - 01-28-2019

In Jakarta for a few weeks if anyone is in town.