Roosh V Forum
Santiago, DR adventures - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Santiago, DR adventures (/thread-9588.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Santiago, DR adventures - txbeachbum - 01-13-2012

Quote: (01-13-2012 06:45 PM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

I'm happy that Sly is enjoying himself. This is all awesome info.

But to be honest, this racial stuff is turning me off from Santiago. I've heard about this from a lot of my Dominican friends in Orlando and NYC - this whole white/black issue.

My preference is in darker girls from brown to black. If those women get segregated to ghetto venues/areas, then that's gonna make it harder for me to socialize with them. Plus I just don't like any sort of class attitude based on skin color - it fucks up the vibe in an area. That's why I loved NYC so much. Sure there are neighborhoods, but no one cares if they see an interracial couple, groups are out having dinner with all races, etc.

Thinking Santo Domingo is gonna be my spot...or possibly Puerto Plata but it sounds small and boring if you don't surf.

Exactly!!!

I'm a black dude (brown skin) and I have no problem in Santiago plus I've met some hella cool chicks from santiago a few models, radio show host etc who look almost white and they were cool in all but just didnt do it for me even after fucking, I mean I didn't move to a latin country to find women who look damn near white.

I prefer the brown/bronze darker ones if I want a white chick I can go to sweden.

The vibe is very fucked up in Santiago with the class attitude.

Just had a friend from el salvdor come to Santiago and he's almost white and said the city gives off a bad vibe, the people with their financed blackberries really think they are the shit. And he was ready to go after 3 days.

Yeah sto dgo & pop is my shit ya'll can have santiago.

Santiago, DR adventures - txbeachbum - 01-13-2012

Quote: (01-13-2012 04:55 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

Understand something about Dominican racism, and racism throughout Latin America (at least in my experience).

In general, racism in these countries tend to be focused on the blacks FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY. As a black American, I am almost always seen as an American first. The result of this is that a chick who doesn't normally hang out with Dark/Black Dominicans (or worse, Haitians) may have no problem hanging out with a brotha from the US or Europe.

The white Dominicana I hung out with absolutely HATED Haitians. She thought lots of the really dark Dominicans were ghetto too, but she had ZERO problem hanging out with me and taking me to bars, clubs and restaurants to meet her friends. Honestly, I had to drop her because she got TOO fucking clingy. The same shit happens in BOTH Colombia and Costa Rica. I had a cab driver rip on black Costa Ricans while I am in the car, then give me his daughter's number because he thought she would like me.

No offense to Sly, but for any brotha reading this, NEVER trust anything NEGATIVE a white person says about black people's ability to pull in a particular country. I have heard the same bullshit for EVERY SINGLE country I have gone to. Some white "friend" tries to tell me how much harder it would be for a black guy to pull. I have NEVER seen that to be the case.

Agreed 200% stop the bullshit, I have zero problems in Santiago being a african american but still not my cup of tea, I prefer the brown bootay!!

You see some women in santiago walking with umbrellas so they don't get dark and tanned. WTF ??

Santiago, DR adventures - Iceinthewater - 01-14-2012

Quote: (01-13-2012 11:38 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

You see some women in santiago walking with umbrellas so they don't get dark and tanned. WTF ??

That's so fucked up it's kinda hilarious lol

Santiago, DR adventures - Sly - 01-14-2012

beachbum where u at dude? did u come to santiago?
tons of chicks i was with tonight i could've introduced you too. i even told them last night you were coming. i am not a guy to call someone out but i've been trying to meet up with you for weeks! i finally got my santiago flag. this girl is as white as you can get. her parents are italian. the place we went to was stacked with hot white girls. oh my goodness. i love this town

I really like to think this forum is stacked with guys who like to meet up with their peers and run game. however, beachbum their is no reason why we haven't been able to meet up. i was in cabarete for over a week and tried to meet up with you.
now, santiago and trying to meet up with you again and you're nowhere to be found but yet you are still posting on the forum. check your inbox.
Well, at least i had one good experience with el abayarde and black quixote. cheers to those guys once again.

Santiago, DR adventures - Black Quixote - 01-14-2012

^^^swag.

Santiago, DR adventures - Iceinthewater - 01-14-2012

I'm there in spirit lol...just got like 8 inches of snow here :'(

Just enjoy yourself bro. We love the stories!

Santiago, DR adventures - txbeachbum - 01-14-2012

Yeah I came yesterday had to run back up to the north coast last night check ya pm

Santiago, DR adventures - Deb Auchery - 01-14-2012

Sounds like a good place to visit

My First Friday Night in Santiago

Okay, so now i have a better feel for how things work around here.

I started off at my usual bar with a girl i met a few days before. This bar was swarming with hot white girls. The girl guy ratio was probably 3 to 1. I was tempted to go start talking to a girl i kept making eye contact with but didn't want to be a dick to my girl. She was too sweet, kept buying me shots, is smart, and has a very good job. Plus, we are the same age so i had way too much in common with her. Her English is probably better then my Spanish. Plus, she is very pretty. The other girl was just an HB 10 in my opinion. she had every feature I like in a girl. Hopefully i'll see her again.
We pre-gamed at the bar and then headed off to a
Liquor Store
The liquor stores here usually have big lounges outside where the locals go to socially drink before they head out to the nightclubs. You can buy a bottle of liquor, mixers, beer, and get a fat bucket of ice in the middle of your table. The liquor store actually has waiters who serve to you outside. The one i went to last night was awesome. Tons of hot girls. However, beware that everyone hangs out with their friends.
So, if you are traveling solo (like me) it is important to befriend the locals and roll with them. If you're traveling solo, it is important to befriend locals PERIOD.
You have to get in on the social circles here if you want to meet quality woman. Bear in mind, i'm talking about the white chicks everyone talks about here. These are the girls I like..
The liquor store was very diverse. Lots of white people and also darker people as well. I believe the liquor store I went to was next to the nightclube MIA which is located in Los Jardines. I will double check on this as i was already buzzed when we got there.
This is a clicky city. The girl I was hanging out with last night randomly bumped into probably over 50 people last night. Tons of hot girlfriends and also lots of guys as well. The guys were all very nice for the most part except for one guy who kept using his dam salsa moved to try to steal her way at the club. He even asked her to go home with him. Dam, that would've sucked for me. Luckily, that didn't happen.

So, after the liquor store, I'm pretty sure we went to MOMA.
MOMA
is located at Plaza internacional mall.
I learned last night that there is about about 4 nightclubs located between Bella terra Mall and Plaza Internacional mall. You can walk from mall to mall in about 6 minutes.

Fridays are a little bit more casual so i wore a black v-neck. My girl knew the guys who worked their so of course they let me in. I don't know if they would've let me in otherwise. Saturdays are formal night so i'll have to wear a dress shirt tonight.

Music The music was very wierd at first but it grew on me after a while. When, I first got there they were playing house music. 5 minutes later they were playing a different genre of Dominican music i have never heard of. My girl explained it to me but I forgot what it was called. It sounded like a blend of reggaetone and bachata or something along those lines.
Then 10 minutes later they play merengue. My girl taught me how to merengue and i picked it up pretty quick. I definitely need to work on this area to the point where it is natural. Pretty easy to pick up though.
Then about 10 minutes later back to house music.
Then 10 minutes later back to merengue.
5 minutes later Pop.
15 minutes later Salsa. To many fucking twists for me and i was way to drunk to fuck with salsa lol. Luckily only about 10 minutes of this. I handed my girl off to the guy i previously mentioned while I talked to her friends who were sitting down and not dancing.
Then back to house music.
This is all rough estimates. Keep in mind i was tipsy at this point but this is what i recall..
Well, the rest of the story is all me and her. I found out she only had fucked one guy in her lifetime because she was in a 4 year relationship that ended in june. She has been concentrating on her work. This girl definitely has her shit together. i didn't even try to kiss her until the very end of the night. Just lots of hand holding/touching and a playful bite while we talked.
her friend gave us a ride home. I kissed her as we approached my hotel. I didn't invite her up to my hotel. She kept teasing me about her not being the girl for me if i'm looking to fuck. She even offered to introduce me to some of her friends who she said would probably fuck me tonight. I played it cool and told her i'm not here for that. i'm here to practice spanish and make new friends blah blah..
So i enter my hotel and my phone rings a minute later. (Spanish convo but i translate for you guys as always lol)
"Ello?"
"Ello, did you go up to your room yet?"
"Almost, but i'm still right here."
"Oh okay, well come back downstairs (outside)"
"K, on my way".

I don't know what her friend told her but thank you for the assist friend!
She left her in front of my hotel. You guys know how the rest goess..

Santiago, DR adventures - Pilgrim37 - 01-14-2012

How were her horizontal Salsa skills??

Santiago, DR adventures - playa_with_a_passport - 01-14-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 11:33 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Music The music was very wierd at first but it grew on me after a while. When, I first got there they were playing house music. 5 minutes later they were playing a different genre of Dominican music i have never heard of. My girl explained it to me but I forgot what it was called. It sounded like a blend of reggaetone and bachata or something along those lines.

Its called "Mambo Urbano" The guy you heard was probably Omega "El Fuerte. Although now there are a ton of copy cats. Its basically Gangsta Bachata. I remember the first time I heard it on the radio. I said to my Dominican boy "Is Adventura now using "auto tune?"

Congrats on the bangs. You don't read too many data sheets with this level of granularity about Santiago on the forum. The guys you hanged out with, did you have to pay for everything?

[quote] (01-14-2012 05:39 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

[quote='Sly' pid='143585' dateline='1326558833']

The guys you hanged out with, did you have to pay for everything?[/quote]

No. These people have money. I am impressed with the class and education of the people I have been hanging out with. Most already graduated from the PUCMM college and have full time jobs. Plus they dress well.
At the first bar, my bill came out to about $7 including the tip. This included 2 cuba libres for myself and i bought a round of shots (5) for my friends.
I was given about 5 shots before i bought a round. It was a wierd shot they were ordering. I can't remember the name but it translated to the "I'm Horny" shots or something along the lines. But the horny word they use for spanish was slang. It is usally "caliente"

Then, at the liquor store, my girls brother already had a bottle so i didn't pay a dime. Her brother was way chill by the way. His girlfriend is smokin hot.

Finally, at the nightclub, their was no cover, I bought 3 cuba libres for myself and bought my girl a vodka cranberry. I think i gave half of one my cuba libres to her friend. My bill came out to about $19 with a tip. I have the receipts so pretty exact on my money spent.

Oh and I bought a big plate of nachos for who ever wanted some at a restaraunt we went to after the club so that was about another $6.

[quote] (01-14-2012 03:36 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

How were her horizontal Salsa skills??[/quote]

I'm guessing they were good based on how well she danced to everything else. I didn't really pay attention to her while she salsa danced. I was playing it like i didn't give a shit whether she took off with another guy; thus didn't pay attention to her while she danced with other guys and focused my attention elsewhere. She kept coming up to me and trying to pull me back onto the dancefloor and i said, "me, drunk, salsa, leading. bad idea. go with the pro over there. i need a break" with a smirk on my face.

Of course when salsa finished and the house started back up i jumped on a table and started dancing and pulled her up with me.

Santiago, DR adventures - Pilgrim37 - 01-14-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 06:21 PM)Sly Wrote:  

[quote] (01-14-2012 05:39 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

(01-14-2012, 04:33 PM)Sly Wrote:  The guys you hanged out with, did you have to pay for everything?

No. These people have money. I am impressed with the class and education of the people I have been hanging out with. Most already graduated from the PUCMM college and have full time jobs. Plus they dress well.
At the first bar, my bill came out to about $7 including the tip. This included 2 cuba libres for myself and i bought a round of shots (5) for my friends.
I was given about 5 shots before i bought a round. It was a wierd shot they were ordering. I can't remember the name but it translated to the "I'm Horny" shots or something along the lines. But the horny word they use for spanish was slang. It is usally "caliente"

Then, at the liquor store, my girls brother already had a bottle so i didn't pay a dime. Her brother was way chill by the way. His girlfriend is smokin hot.

Finally, at the nightclub, their was no cover, I bought 3 cuba libres for myself and bought my girl a vodka cranberry. I think i gave half of one my cuba libres to her friend. My bill came out to about $19 with a tip. I have the receipts so pretty exact on my money spent.

Oh and I bought a big plate of nachos for who ever wanted some at a restaraunt we went to after the club so that was about another $6.

Quote: (01-14-2012 03:36 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

I'm guessing they were good based on how well she danced to everything else. I didn't really pay attention to her while she salsa danced. I was playing it like i didn't give a shit whether she took off with another guy; thus didn't pay attention to her while she danced with other guys and focused my attention elsewhere. She kept coming up to me and trying to pull me back onto the dancefloor and i said, "me, drunk, salsa, leading. bad idea. go with the pro over there. i need a break" with a smirk on my face.

Of course when salsa finished and the house started back up i jumped on a table and started dancing and pulled her up with me.

No,I mean "Horizontal Salsa" skills...how was she in the boudoir young man [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-14-2012 03:36 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

[/quote]

No,I mean "Horizontal Salsa" skills...how was she in the boudoir young man [Image: smile.gif]

[/quote]

ohh haha
amazing. i ate her out for a while knowing she hadn't gotten dick in a while to loosen her up. when i finally put it in, it was super tight to begin with and i had to go really slow for the first few minutes. After a few minutes her pussy got used to the feeling of a dick throbbing inside of her and we made passionate, sweet love. I love girls who were in long term relationships as they always know how to orgasm. [Image: biggrin.gif] .
She kept commenting on my size so obviously bigger then her ex's lol.
Every dominican chick i've fucked has been great in the sack!

Santiago, DR adventures - MiXX - 01-14-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 05:39 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Its called "Mambo Urbano" The guy you heard was probably Omega "El Fuerte.

And why an artist would choose to call himself "Omega" is beyond my understanding. I honestly don't think this guy (or his managers or PR) knows what Omega is. It is the last letter of the greek alphabet to signify dead last place, in contrast with alpha.

But, his target "gangsta" audience is mostly ignorant hispanics primarily from Dominican Republic.

Mixx

Santiago, DR adventures - elabayarde - 01-15-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 04:04 AM)Sly Wrote:  

I really like to think this forum is stacked with guys who like to meet up with their peers and run game. however, beachbum their is no reason why we haven't been able to meet up. i was in cabarete for over a week and tried to meet up with you.
now, santiago and trying to meet up with you again and you're nowhere to be found but yet you are still posting on the forum. check your inbox.
Well, at least i had one good experience with el abayarde and black quixote. cheers to those guys once again.

Hey SLY... I maybe back on thursday!... ill keep you posted. Dont even sweat it.

Santiago, DR adventures - elabayarde - 01-15-2012

Its called "Mambo Urbano" The guy you heard was probably Omega "El Fuerte. Although now there are a ton of copy cats. Its basically Gangsta Bachata. I remember the first time I heard it on the radio. I said to my Dominican boy "Is Adventura now using "auto tune?"

Congrats on the bangs. You don't read too many data sheets with this level of granularity about Santiago on the forum. The guys you hanged out with, did you have to pay for everything?

"OMEEGGAAA!!!! EL FUUEEERTE..... PA MI LA VIDA NO TIENE SINTEDO!!!"

Omega has some hot stuff... Most definitely Check him out!

Santiago, DR adventures - playa_with_a_passport - 01-15-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 09:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Its called "Mambo Urbano" The guy you heard was probably Omega "El Fuerte.

And why an artist would choose to call himself "Omega" is beyond my understanding. I honestly don't think this guy (or his managers or PR) knows what Omega is. It is the last letter of the greek alphabet to signify dead last place, in contrast with alpha.

But, his target "gangsta" audience is mostly ignorant hispanics primarily from Dominican Republic.

Mixx

I have no idea. He got deported from the US like 5 years ago for drugs. He probably got the name from the Watch company or maybe he was in a fraternity. I give him this much, his flow and delivery is on point. He remind me a lot of Tego Calderon whe he first came out.

Santiago, DR adventures - MiXX - 01-15-2012

Quote: (01-15-2012 11:38 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

He got deported from the US like 5 years ago for drugs.

Well that proves he's a bigger idiot than I originally thought. I doubt he was in a fraternity, that implies this fool went to college.

Tego was smart enough to keep his ass in the clear (most times) and have others do his dirty deeds, much like the Diddy "business" model. I respect both Tego and Diddy a lot for their business "street smarts".

He's gonna lose a lot of American $$$ for being deported for drug reasons. I don't think you are allowed to (legally) enter US ever again. But, who cares....he's just another clown with shitty music profiting from the latino-spic stereotype that all Caribbean latinos are drug pushers, if they can't make it in Major League Baseball.

I would not be surprised if he is still connected to the Trinitarios of Washington heights - another cancerous set of platanos.

So, let's get back to talking about easy Dominican pussy... =)

Mixx

Santiago, DR adventures - Sly - 01-15-2012

A little bit more on the skin color topic here

I'm pretty sure their are spots that are geared towards white people; Conversely, their are spots targeted to darker people.

Why do I say this?
While day gaming, i got a few numbers (mainly BBM's). I got mostly light skinned black girls numbers. This means that they have a little bit of African descent in them but also have white descent => Exotic Look.
When I BBM them for a meetup, I told 3 of them I'm going to be at the usual bar I hang out at and to come join me. This bar/restaraunt is always filled with primarily white people.
All 3 of them had the same response:
"Oh ya I know that place, but I don't really like it."

When I asked my friend why they said they don't like this obviously cool bar/restaraunt where lots of hot white girls go to drink before hitting the clubs, he responded , "are they dark?"
"yes" i said.
"oh, well look around man. even though she goes to our school, we don't really hang out together. they hang out at different spots. ya, of course dark girls will come hang out here but they usually have lots of white friends." he recommended a spot a few blocks away to get her to agree to hang out.

He said their is no issues or between the skin color, just some hang out spots are geared towards one. Some, NOT ALL. Many are diverse like the liquor stores.

I went to MOMA again last night located at the Plaza Internacional Mall.
The "high class" white people i hang out with love this place.
I've noticed this place is stacked with white people. You don't see too many dark people here.
Also, I saw a lambo and a bentley pull into the parking lot while i was smoking a cig outside. Their was also a lotus and a ferrari sitting in front of the club when i arrived. Lots of new mercedes, BMW's etc around also..

When i went to another club earlier in the week, I noticed most people were dark skin color. i still had fun here and i think the girls were actually more open to the idea of hooking up with a foreginer.

Just some random observations for you guys.
Their is places like this in the states also so i guess it's nothing too out of the ordinary. i'm just surprised to find it in the dominican republic

Santiago, DR adventures - txbeachbum - 01-15-2012

Quote: (01-14-2012 04:04 AM)Sly Wrote:  

Are you serious,?? "guys who like to meet up with peers and run game", huh I don't really care if I meet up with anyone on this forum and damn sure don't need someone to "run game" with, it's not that serious. If we meet up we meet up if not cool, it's not that serious.

I'm not on vacation, I live here so I have other shit to do, run through my regular chicas, visit friends, sleep, recover from hangovers, go to parties aka I'm busy... so to expect me to drop everything to meet up with a dude from a forum..ain't gonna happen.

Some of ya'll dudes is too sensitive, taking shit personally.

Relax..

Santiago, DR adventures - MiXX - 01-15-2012

Yo Tex, just sent you a PM.

Mixx

Santiago, DR adventures - elabayarde - 01-16-2012

BTW that OMEGA stuff being deported is Gangsta propaganda... I went to his concert in Washington DC last year. He wouldn't have been able to return if that were true.

Santiago, DR adventures - txbeachbum - 01-16-2012

LMAO this shit is hilarious..Gangsta..HARDLY!

I see the same shit here, I never seen so many wanna be gangsta ass clowns wearing skinny jeans and gay ass neon bright colors shirt bedazzled shirts,processed and gel hair and dancing like some chicks..

Another case of "male attention whoring" I guess that disease has went global now.

A case full of pesos ...lmao