Roosh V Forum
The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game (/thread-42283.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - amity - 11-12-2014

Yes it's true that some of the HBD stuff might not sit well with some readers, but overall Roissy/Heartiste is simply unparalleled in terms of the amount of sheer wisdom the writer(s) have dispensed over the years whether it's improving your lot in life or learning how to handle chicks.
Massive props to them. I cannot put into words how much I've benefited from those articles over the years.
All delivered with that trademark CH wit!
And GBFM whenever he drops in!

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Swedreams - 11-12-2014

Quote: (11-11-2014 11:33 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Great collection. I will have to look into how to turn this into a pdf to take around with me in my phone.

Made a script to get them all into a pdf. They're in alphabetical order and I added the first post in the beginning.

Can be downloaded here: https://pdf.yt/d/vDOT9mHtML-iRqpU 200 pages... Now I have some reading to do [Image: banana.gif]

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Sonsowey - 11-12-2014

His race stuff is pretty standard HBD sorts of beliefs. Is anyone actually confused about it?

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - kbell - 11-12-2014

How did you do that so quickly? I will convert this over to a epub format. For my phone.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Duke Castile - 11-13-2014

I've been wanting to read his greatest hits for a long time but before now, the sheer amount to go through has deturred me. Thanks for this.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - draketton - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-12-2014 04:33 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

His race stuff is pretty standard HBD sorts of beliefs. Is anyone actually confused about it?

hbd is fringe shit, you can't expect the majority of forum readers to be familiar with the details of "standard hbd"

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - RealityCheck - 11-13-2014

A credible source claims that Chateau Heartiste is still written by the original Roissy.

Quote:Rollo Tomassi Wrote:

Heartiste is Roissy, you'll just have to trust me on that.

If you've noticed a change in Roissy's writing style, it's primarily due to having had to deal with 'real life' threats intended to destroy him personally to the point he's had to change his online monicker (Heartiste). You are only as anonymous online as your opinions make you nondescript. Piss off the wrong aspergers troll or Jezebel fanatic and they will hunt you down digitally.

See posts #4 and #15:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=189348

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Pride male - 11-13-2014

One of the things that make Heartiste such a force is that he remains a mystery. No videos, no nothing. So little is known about his personal life. Maybe there is more than one. Maybe one day he will reveal himself and all his work will be made into hardcopies and sold.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - bojangles - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-13-2014 08:00 AM)RealityCheck Wrote:  

A credible source claims that Chateau Heartiste is still written by the original Roissy.

If you've noticed a change in Roissy's writing style, it's primarily due to having had to deal with 'real life' threats intended to destroy him personally to the point he's had to change his online monicker (Heartiste). You are only as anonymous online as your opinions make you nondescript. Piss off the wrong aspergers troll or Jezebel fanatic and they will hunt you down digitally.

See posts #4 and #15:

Surely Roosh or VK would know, considering they all hung out together.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - The Reactionary Tree - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-13-2014 08:40 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

See posts #4 and #15:

Who is VK?

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Deluge - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-13-2014 08:40 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

See posts #4 and #15:

Roosh said in another thread on Roissy that he doesn't know about the blog's current authorship and hasn't spoken to Roissy since 2010. Perhaps he's being coy though.

One thing I've notice reading some of these old Roissy posts again is he'd make reference to life in D.C fairly often. You won't find that in any posts from the last few years.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - WestIndianArchie - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:33 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

Who is VK?

Virgle Kent

http://nexxtlevelup.com/

I was working in DC in 08-10, so I remember reading a lot of what was popping off.

WIA

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - bojangles - 11-13-2014

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:56 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2014 09:33 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

Who is VK?

Virgle Kent

http://nexxtlevelup.com/

I was working in DC in 08-10, so I remember reading a lot of what was popping off.

WIA

Hah knowing that makes me feel old, you too I bet

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Samseau - 02-22-2015

Quote: (11-12-2014 12:22 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2014 11:27 PM)LouieG Wrote:  

“Heartiste is easily the biggest American intellectual of the last 100 years or so....” — Samseau

[Image: firefly-jane-side-eye.gif]
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-10496-1371073099-11.gif]

Well I just discovered this thread, and see your amazing gifutations and raise you with a counter-question:

Name another intellectual who has had more influence than Roissy? Only other Americans who compare, sadly enough, are the feminists in terms of reach. The vast majority of American intellectuals have no discernable effect on how Americans live their lives.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - CJ_W - 02-22-2015

Quote: (02-22-2015 06:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Name another intellectual who has had more influence than Roissy?

Noam Chomsky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

/conversation over.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Pride male - 02-22-2015

I believe Heartiste is responsible for the terms

cock carousel
the Wall
alpha fucks beta bucks
thousand cock stare
dark triad alpha
sexual market value
white knight
alpha beta omega

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Deluge - 02-23-2015

See posts #4 and #15:

That was said in 2011, around the time Roissy rebranded himself as Citizen Renegade. This was before "Heartiste" popped up on the scene.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - RealityCheck - 02-23-2015

Quote: (02-23-2015 02:15 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

See posts #4 and #15:

That was said in 2011, around the time Roissy rebranded himself as Citizen Renegade. This was before "Heartiste" popped up on the scene.

It's true that a lot of could've happen between 2011 and now, but I'm not sure what you mean by it was "before 'Heartiste' popped up on the scene." Rollo is referring to him as Heartiste in both of those quotes.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - ManVsMachine - 02-23-2015

Name another intellectual who has had more influence than Roissy? Only other Americans who compare, sadly enough, are the feminists in terms of reach. The vast majority of American intellectuals have no discernable effect on how Americans live their lives.

An intellectual? Hardly. The conclusions he draws from correlative studies are inexcusably poor. He has a knack for picking out and bolding select parts of study abstracts/conclusions and using it for his argument only to find the actual research he cites may argue something different or interpret results in a different way, and include caveats, confounding variables, and other limiting factors which may fly in the face of his argument. With all this being said, his extrapolations of said studies into Game and "The Manosphere at large" is superb.

Heartiste, on that front, is very good at "telling Red Pill men what they want to hear" in flowery language.

A well-versed game blogger? Absolutely.

I find the majority of his recent posts too sexual-politics-oriented to benefit my game in any way. There is too much alpha posturing going on for his blog to have remained any more of a benefit to me than just an enjoyable, red-pill read. I haven't read much that topped his "Bring Da Movies" and "Skittles Man" characters. Many of his posts seem primarily meant to stir up his Aspergers-ridden fanboys into more race hate. He selectively allows some comments WRT race while blocking off others, freely allowing misspellings of the N-word to some of his more "prolific" commenters.

He also takes a small part in the pissing matches in the comments. An a blogger who sells himself as an intellectual shouldn't muddy himself in the trenches. I find Pook, Zenpriest, and Bonecrkr far more "intellectual" game writers. ROK tends to do sexual politics better, even though I find myself disagreeing with a quarter of the posts there.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - la_mode - 02-23-2015

He does a great job bringing the idiocy of SWPL's to the surface.

Sometimes hangs onto old-school PUA mentality at times. If I had to guess, he's probably in the community.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - DrewP - 02-23-2015

If Heartiste is only one author, how the hell does he produce so much content every single day? Presumably the guy needs to earn a living and has a full time job. I can't imagine someone producing a new post every weekday on top of a 9-5.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - puckerman - 02-24-2015

Thank you for posting all this stuff.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Pride male - 02-24-2015

I am surprised Roissy never joined the forum. He knows a lot and he and Roosh are buddies.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - WestIndianArchie - 02-24-2015

http://no-maam.blogspot.com/

zenpriest, pook, and bonecracker in one spot

WIA

Quote: (02-23-2015 07:34 PM)ManVsMachine Wrote:  

An intellectual? Hardly. The conclusions he draws from correlative studies are inexcusably poor. He has a knack for picking out and bolding select parts of study abstracts/conclusions and using it for his argument only to find the actual research he cites may argue something different or interpret results in a different way, and include caveats, confounding variables, and other limiting factors which may fly in the face of his argument. With all this being said, his extrapolations of said studies into Game and "The Manosphere at large" is superb.

Heartiste, on that front, is very good at "telling Red Pill men what they want to hear" in flowery language.

A well-versed game blogger? Absolutely.

I find the majority of his recent posts too sexual-politics-oriented to benefit my game in any way. There is too much alpha posturing going on for his blog to have remained any more of a benefit to me than just an enjoyable, red-pill read. I haven't read much that topped his "Bring Da Movies" and "Skittles Man" characters. Many of his posts seem primarily meant to stir up his Aspergers-ridden fanboys into more race hate. He selectively allows some comments WRT race while blocking off others, freely allowing misspellings of the N-word to some of his more "prolific" commenters.

He also takes a small part in the pissing matches in the comments. An a blogger who sells himself as an intellectual shouldn't muddy himself in the trenches. I find Pook, Zenpriest, and Bonecrkr far more "intellectual" game writers. ROK tends to do sexual politics better, even though I find myself disagreeing with a quarter of the posts there.

The Roissy Reader: Chateau Heartiste on Game - Samseau - 02-24-2015

Quote: (02-22-2015 08:32 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Name another intellectual who has had more influence than Roissy?

Noam Chomsky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

/conversation over.

You're confusing influence with importance. Roissy has been read by millions and affected the way ordinary men live their lives. Chomsky has been influential with far less people (fellow academics).

Quote:ManVMachine Wrote:

An intellectual? Hardly. The conclusions he draws from correlative studies are inexcusably poor.

So is Aristotle not an intellectual because he doesn't draw from correlative studies? [Image: rolleyes.gif]