Roosh V Forum
Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed (/thread-30459.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Tuthmosis - 11-26-2013

I don't know what this means exactly but, evidently, the interview has gone "hot."

"He's heating up."

[Image: attachment.jpg15592]   

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - AnonymousBosch - 11-26-2013

Well-played. Accepting an interview from a site that demographically-skews towards educated college women is intelligent brand expansion.

Comments are the usual dreck: troll accusations / white knights / you'll-die-alone / "don't give him attention and he'll go away" she says, unable to resist giving him attention.

I'm fascinated by this concept of selective morality that they've developed, where their behaviour can't be criticised due to 'outdated' notions of morality, but men are criticised with notions of 'good' and 'evil' regardless. There's also seems to be the shared belief that BAD PEOPLE ARE PUNISHED AND MUST REPENT OR DIE ALONE, that's purely Dickensian. (Admittedly, even we do this by rationalising that feminists end up as cat ladies.)

Belief in Karma is simply how the weak and powerless rationalise away their bitter cognitive dissonance.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - The Beast1 - 11-26-2013

Absolutely one of the best interviews I've ever seen.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Mekorig - 11-26-2013

Tuthmosis, again you show a level of education and coolness worthy of emulating.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Veloce - 11-26-2013

Quote: (11-26-2013 03:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I don't know what this means exactly but, evidently, the interview has gone "hot."

"He's heating up."

It's "Hot: Presented by CapitalOne"

The Red Pill gets its first corporate sponsor?

Quote: (11-26-2013 03:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It means they can't help but click on it, hoping to be outraged, then must forward the link it to their friends, so they can be outraged too.

I predict much ice-cream will be consumed whilst the words 'brave' and 'strong' are repeated like a mantra.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - GameTheory - 11-26-2013

Quote: (11-26-2013 12:34 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I, and a few of the guys, go to the same Indian restaurant practically every day, despite the fact that it gives me stomach woes like 25 percent of the time and the owner’s son pesters us for “interracial” dating advice every time.

[Image: C6SwBAw.gif]

[Image: 3vidfi.jpg]

The amount of inside jokes in that interview was just priceless.

I think we found our Otter

[Image: otter2.jpg]

And the white knight mangina award goes to:

James McKenna · Hull High School
14 Ways I Am Going To Pummel This Dude Into The Ground If I Ever Catch Him In Public.

This got 19 likes.

A quick google search of James McKenna Hull High School reveals that our boy James here is a "Genius" at Apple.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-mckenna/14/502/2a2

Hmmm...Maybe we should contact his employer and alert them that James is physically threatening innocent civilians.

[Image: 2040594.jpg]

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Frost - 11-26-2013

Great interview. Perfect level of plausibility and I loved the 'day in the life' section.

Quote: (11-26-2013 03:54 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

14 Ways I Am Going To Pummel This Dude Into The Ground If I Ever Catch Him In Public.

This got 19 likes.

19 likes for fulfilling traditional gender stereotypes of being aggressively-violent?

[Image: banana.gif]

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Professor Fox - 11-26-2013

Actual footage of Tuthmosis in his penthouse office right now:

[Image: egyptian-dancing-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Roosh - 11-26-2013

[Image: clap2.gif]

[Image: clap.gif]

[Image: highfive.gif]

[Image: icon_worship.gif]

Tuth is an essential ingredient to our growing community, like how salt is essential to humans. The fact that he got this large interview indicates that he is having an impact. Great job. [Image: thumb.gif]

My favorite quote:

Occasionally, we go to the happy hour at a local martini bar and try to “fornicate” — in the words of the immortal Mike Tyson — with one of the low-hanging-fruit cougars. Overall, it’s a good place to work.

Heh.. fornicate.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - StudebacherHoch - 11-26-2013

Just had a solo lunch at the Panda Inn in Glendale - two land-whales were sitting in the next booth, and guess what they were talking about? Yup - Tuthmosis' article! [Image: smile.gif]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_I
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_III

[Image: youtheman.gif]

Quote: (11-26-2013 04:15 PM)StudebacherHoch Wrote:  

Just had a solo lunch at the Panda Inn in Glendale - two land-whales were sitting in the next booth, and guess what they were talking about? Yup - Tuthmosis' article! [Image: smile.gif]

That's amazing! I didn't know people ate at Panda Inn.[Image: whip.gif]

Were those bitches Armenian?

What did they say about it, by the way?

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Libertas - 11-26-2013

Hmmm...Maybe we should contact his employer and alert them that James is physically threatening innocent civilians.

Why not? Can't hurt.

If and when the day comes that we get someone fired for acting like a retard, white knighting or social justice crusading becomes an act which is no longer immune from negative consequences, and the Inquisition will be severely hamstrung.

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - StudebacherHoch - 11-26-2013

They weren't Armos, just a couple of dumpy 30-something hamsters parroting what's already been said about the article online. Is I left, I looked one square in the eye and gave her a "phhhhsss" sound of disgust when I saw her checking me out! [Image: smile.gif]

...and yes, my lunch was lackluster. I'm old enough to remember when Panda was actually good!

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - HeyPete - 11-26-2013

Should have stuck around after lunch for the shit show .... er vomit show.

Comments:

Miranda Hester · Cleveland, Ohio
Oh, it's this guy.

Seriously, I want to meet the woman who could stand to spend more than 15 minutes with him.

Bort Bucket
Why would any guy want to spend more than 15 minutes with a woman anyway?

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Kaii - 11-26-2013

Quote: (11-26-2013 04:39 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Comments:

Miranda Hester · Cleveland, Ohio
Oh, it's this guy.

Seriously, I want to meet the woman who could stand to spend more than 15 minutes with him.

Bort Bucket
Why would any guy want to spend more than 15 minutes with a woman anyway?

lol

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Aliblahba - 11-26-2013

Time to bust out the Tuth T's to represent in public.

[Image: attachment.jpg15594]   

I'm selling signed copies for $200. PM me for orders. [Image: angel.gif]

^^^ on on the back of the shirt 5 great reasons to bang anorexic slutzzz with the link to the ROK article

Tuthmosis Interviewed on Buzzfeed - Days of Broken Arrows - 11-26-2013

This got 19 likes.

A quick google search of James McKenna Hull High School reveals that our boy James here is a "Genius" at Apple.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-mckenna/14/502/2a2

[Image: 2040594.jpg]

Let's not forget to include the link to his Facebook page, which is open and has the thread about this: https://www.facebook.com/chillhartman

You can comment or report his post about "pummeling" Thuthmosis by clicking on the icon at the top right of it.

Below is a pic of him I found on his FB feed that's begging for a meme. I saved a copy in case he makes it private:

[Image: 403757_2364131147145_1633269426_n.jpg]