Roosh V Forum
Pull out method - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Pull out method (/thread-20872.html)

Pages: 1 2

Pull out method - Samseau - 02-22-2013

Quote: (02-22-2013 12:59 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

Are the crown skinless and durable as trojans? Anyone ever have one break on them?

They are definitely less durable and plenty have broke on me. But they do feel worlds better.

Pull out method - Screwston - 02-22-2013

Crowns suck if you have a big dick, they were way to tight on me. Thin Magnums feel the best.

Pull out method - Single Dad Swag - 02-22-2013

Quote: (02-21-2013 06:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 04:15 PM)Single Dad Swag Wrote:  

I have a six year old son.

The pullout method only failed me once.

Do you still use the pull out method?

Stupidly, yes, more often than not. Never been a fan of condoms, although I understand that's a stupid line of reasoning. I've had plenty of scares. I went through a streak where 4 straight ex's told me they were pregnant after things ended. Trying to threaten me and whatnot. It pretty much became a running joke. Luckily none were being honest (or were just wrong/late). I'll smarten up one of these days.

...and to FretDancer, yeah, we split when he was about two. I've always had custody. Little man is a MILF magnet. I know some of you stay away from the moms, but I make a living off of them.

Pull out method - Samseau - 02-22-2013

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:07 PM)Single Dad Swag Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 06:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 04:15 PM)Single Dad Swag Wrote:  

I have a six year old son.

The pullout method only failed me once.

Do you still use the pull out method?

Stupidly, yes, more often than not. Never been a fan of condoms, although I understand that's a stupid line of reasoning. I've had plenty of scares. I went through a streak where 4 straight ex's told me they were pregnant after things ended. Trying to threaten me and whatnot. It pretty much became a running joke. Luckily none were being honest (or were just wrong/late). I'll smarten up one of these days.

Hahahahahahahahaha

[Image: HIGH_FIVE-700x525.jpg]

Pull out method - Blaster - 02-22-2013

Quote: (02-21-2013 06:35 PM)jammer Wrote:  

Am I the only one who actually likes condoms? They lower your sensitivity so that you are in control. You won't cum in 30 seconds with them. You can control your nut and do it in like a few minutes or 20 minutes

I find that the lowered sensitivity makes everything but the orgasm much harder to control, resulting in a much less satisfying experience overall.

Pull out method - speakeasy - 02-23-2013

Quote: (02-21-2013 10:48 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

...and REALLY do feel like there's nothing there.

Must be nice. I use the same condoms and I damn sure know I'm wearing one.

Pull out method - MrXY - 02-24-2013

I use the pullout method. Cumming in a girl means nothing to me emotionally, i would rather cum on her belly, ass or best of all her face or mouth.

But I wouldn't recommend it to guys who want to cum in a girl or who have trouble controlling when they are going to cum

Pull out method - Blackmagic - 02-28-2013

Raw dog is my preference and I don't reach for a condom unless she requires it. If using condoms, I go with the Trojan Twisted or Ecstasy. I ALWAYS pull out but a lot of times I stay in long enough that I drop a bit of jizz in there. I'm 29 and about 90% sure I don't want to go the wife/kids route at all, so I really don't want to take the chance of some chick lying about being on the pill. It is very difficult to talk a woman over 25 into having an abortion.

Pull out method - Acute Angle - 03-01-2013

My crystal ball shows a child in Blackmagic's future.

Pull out method - Mentavious - 03-20-2013

I've been using the pullout method with this one girl for the last 4 months. Shes at the age where I know she won't mind having a child. I wanna go back to condoms but I know I will hate having sex with her. I know I am skating on thin ice..but who doesn't like a little excitement in there life?

Pull out method - AneroidOcean - 03-20-2013

Quote: (03-20-2013 09:24 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

I've been using the pullout method with this one girl for the last 4 months. Shes at the age where I know she won't mind having a child. I wanna go back to condoms but I know I will hate having sex with her. I know I am skating on thin ice..but who doesn't like a little excitement in there life?

Have you tried one of the (if not THE) thinnest condom around?

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detai...3/pid/2105

(Disclaimer: I have zero affiliation with condom depot, I'm just a customer)

I get that it feels even better without a condom, but these are way better than any store-bought brand I've ever tried.

Pull out method - Matt3B - 03-20-2013

Quote: (03-20-2013 12:32 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I get that it feels even better without a condom, but these are way better than any store-bought brand I've ever tried.

A lot of decent reviews on there, can you get them in the UK? I feel like I'm pushing my luck at present.

Pull out method - MidniteSpecial - 03-20-2013

I use pull out method (or I just cum in them) when they don't care. Condom if they insist on it.

I've had two girls pregnant at the same time.

Side piece got an abortion without even telling me.

After the fact I said, "why didn't you tell me!?"

She said, "I didn't want to stress you out."

That's a ride or die right there.

In another instance I had this weird urge to hit up a girl I used to bang. Had to go through old phone bills to find her number. Once I did and called her she told me she had been pregnant with my baby but got a miscarriage.

First I called bullshit. She told me she would show me the sonogram.

I asked her like the other one, "why didn't you tell me!!"

She goes, "I thought you wouldn't care."

She also said, "I wanted it to have your eyes."

Every situation is different I guess. Haha.

Quote: (03-20-2013 01:33 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I use pull out method (or I just cum in them) when they don't care. Condom if they insist on it.

I've had two girls pregnant at the same time.

Side piece got an abortion without even telling me.

After the fact I said, "why didn't you tell me!?"

She said, "I didn't want to stress you out."

That's a ride or die right there.

In another instance I had this weird urge to hit up a girl I used to bang. Had to go through old phone bills to find her number. Once I did and called her she told me she had been pregnant with my baby but got a miscarriage.

First I called bullshit. She told me she would show me the sonogram.

I asked her like the other one, "why didn't you tell me!!"

She goes, "I thought you wouldn't care."

She also said, "I wanted it to have your eyes."

Every situation is different I guess. Haha.

Some broad did the same to me. She told me after the fact. Didn't believe that it was mine. I used condoms every time and she was fucking with other guys.

Quote: (03-20-2013 12:32 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I've been using the pullout method with this one girl for the last 4 months. Shes at the age where I know she won't mind having a child. I wanna go back to condoms but I know I Amandaboo691 hate having sex with her. I know I am skating on thin ice..but who doesn't like a little excitement in there life?

I will look into this more. Never hear d of them. Thanks.

Pull out method - TheMachinist - 03-20-2013

I wear condoms.I don't trust women on any level.I personally know several that have Herpes and don't tell the guys they sleep with.One I know of burns dudes and then tries to pass it off like they gave it to her...Shadyness all around.

Pull out method - MidniteSpecial - 03-20-2013

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:10 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I wear condoms.I don't trust women on any level.I personally know several that have Herpes and don't tell the guys they sleep with.One I know of burns dudes and then tries to pass it off like they gave it to her...Shadyness all around.

Nothing a little acv can't fix.

Pull out method - Will N. Dowd - 03-20-2013

I've used the pull out method effectively for as long as I can remember with many girls. If girls asked me to use condoms, we would start by using them and then I would convince them I could control myself and they trusted me and so we switched to withdrawal soon after. Some girls I was with never asked me to use condoms so we went bareback from the start. Wearing a condom, no matter how thin, just makes me limp, embarrassing me and the girl.

One GF insisted I nut inside her as a memory of me, so I did and we then immediately went to the drugstore and she took the morning after pill and I am not a father. I have always had problems nutting from just penetration, so I can usually go for a long time without bursting and need help from her or me to finally explode. I don't get a thrill from cumming inside, I would rather see myself explode all over her.

The withdrawal method, if used properly only has a 2% failure rate. You just have to know when you are about to blow and pull out right then, and not go inside her again until you wash and/or pee to clean your member of baby juice. Problem is a lot of guys don't know when they blow or if they do and withdraw in time they go inside again after nutting and that's the mistake.

The thing is that pre-cum comes from a totally different area inside you than your scrotum where sperm comes from, so it is technically impossible for pre-cum to contain sperm, so if you member has no sperm on it, getting pregnant is impossible. Many studies have been done to test if pre-cum contains sperm and non have ever proved it, since I believe it doesn't. As long as you use it properly, the pull out method insures maximum pleasure and minimum chance of pregnancy.

Pull out method - renotime - 03-20-2013

A married guy I worked with had used this method his whole life.

I was like "dude, you are going to have a baby if you keep that up."

A few months later she got pregnant.

The only time I have ever used the pull out method I made the chick buy the morning after pill.

Pull out method - Lazarus - 03-20-2013

Quote: (03-20-2013 02:45 PM)Will N. Dowd Wrote:  

I've used the pull out method effectively for as long as I can remember with many girls. If girls asked me to use condoms, we would start by using them and then I would convince them I could control myself and they trusted me and so we switched to withdrawal soon after. Some girls I was with never asked me to use condoms so we went bareback from the start. Wearing a condom, no matter how thin, just makes me limp, embarrassing me and the girl.

One GF insisted I nut inside her as a memory of me, so I did and we then immediately went to the drugstore and she took the morning after pill and I am not a father. I have always had problems nutting from just penetration, so I can usually go for a long time without bursting and need help from her or me to finally explode. I don't get a thrill from cumming inside, I would rather see myself explode all over her.

The withdrawal method, if used properly only has a 2% failure rate. You just have to know when you are about to blow and pull out right then, and not go inside her again until you wash and/or pee to clean your member of baby juice. Problem is a lot of guys don't know when they blow or if they do and withdraw in time they go inside again after nutting and that's the mistake.

The thing is that pre-cum comes from a totally different area inside you than your scrotum where sperm comes from, so it is technically impossible for pre-cum to contain sperm, so if you member has no sperm on it, getting pregnant is impossible. Many studies have been done to test if pre-cum contains sperm and non have ever proved it, since I believe it doesn't. As long as you use it properly, the pull out method insures maximum pleasure and minimum chance of pregnancy.

So where does precum come from and what is its purpose?

Pull out method - Ovid - 03-20-2013

Its purpose is to lubricate the head so it slips into the pussy easily. It's basically the same as a girl's wetness. They're both mucous.

Pull out method - lavidaloca - 03-20-2013

I would think the easy answer to this all is get a gf, get her on the pill. don't use with condoms with her but pull out. On ONS's and other minirelationships wrap up. This is what I do minus the consistent pull out but I'd recommend that.

Pull out method - lavidaloca - 03-20-2013

Btw, I highly recommend lubing up your penis before sex even when going bareback it makes for a much better slide and overall improves the experience. I never go without lube these days. As to brands, I personally like Astroglide but I'm sure there are tons that work.

Pull out method - AlphaEnchantment - 03-22-2013

Spit is the best lube. Ive always found Astroglide to get sticky and dry up in a short period of time but then if you use Astroglide and spit the shit is like a fricken oil slick