Roosh V Forum
Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil (/thread-1300.html)

Pages: 1 2

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Biz - 11-22-2009

where in Brasil is adriana lima from??

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - elguapo - 11-22-2009

Salvador, Bahia

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - InternationPlayboy - 11-23-2009

Man Roosh, sorry I never called you back. I've been working on the girl I was talking about earlier in the thread. I've been hanging out with here the last couple days. We've kissed, but no sex yet. I'm sticking to her while I'm here. I highly doubt I'm going to find a hotter girl here, she is a definite 9. She's milato (Really light milato though) with brown hair and blond streaks and blue eye, so sick (Hopefully she'll be my first bang with a little African in her). She's got the ideal Brazilian body, you know, not fat, but perfectly meaty with a great big ol'ass and she has a great rack, which can be hard to come across in Brazil. She's going to be hard to crack for the bang though. When I first tried kissing her we were at that Bar B Que I was telling you about, and at first she wouldn't kiss me because she said there were too many people around and she was shy. I ended up working my way past that though. She is a little shy, but I kinda like that inocent girl attitude. I feel like if we didn't have mutual friends, she wouldn't have given me the time of day if I approached her in the club, but I'm killin it now. I can tell she really likes me, and all her friends say the same. The hardest thing though is spitting good game in Portuguese, because as I said before, she doesn't speak English. And the hardest part is going to be convincing her to stay with me in a motel room for a night in Portuguese, becaus I can't bring her back to where I'm staying. I'm thinking I'm going to have to practice that one with my friends, because she isn't the type of girl that I can just say, "Hey, wanna get a hotel so we can bang?" It's going to take some smooth talking, but I don't have those Portuguese skills yet. But I definitely think I can convince her since I'm only here for a short period of time. I'm sure that will actually help me bang her faster than if I was staying for a while. As my friends here were saying, it's not really about the girl, it's more about the opritunity here. Even if the girl is shy, you can still get the bang with a little work and a good opritunity.

A side note, I found a club that was a lot better. The girls weren't all rich girls and seemed a lot friendlier. I don't know the name right now, but I'll post it in the thread when I find out.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - kerouac - 11-23-2009

Man, you guys are killing me right now with these stories. I'm sitting here in So Cal surrounded by a bunch of dumb spoiled bitches and you guys are out there living the life. I can't wait till January comes around!! damn!

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - speakeasy - 11-23-2009

Quote: (11-23-2009 03:32 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Man, you guys are killing me right now with these stories. I'm sitting here in So Cal surrounded by a bunch of dumb spoiled bitches and you guys are out there living the life. I can't wait till January comes around!! damn!

Oh man can I relate!

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - PartyTime - 11-23-2009

Quote: (11-23-2009 11:12 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

We've kissed, but no sex yet. I'm sticking to her while I'm here. I highly doubt I'm going to find a hotter girl here, she is a definite 9.

Fastest way to bang a chick is to instill some fear of loss. If this chick chick gets the feeling you're "sticking to her", she will hold out much longer.

A personal experience from my past. I went on a few dates with this girl once. First date: i got as far as the titties, but she didnt want to go any further, even though she was horny for it. Second date, at the end of the date I drop her off at her house. She invites me in. I dont bite. From experience I know whats gonna happen. We'll hook up again, maybe she'll let me go a little further, then she'll stop me, making her the one with the power. Instead, I switch the game up on her. I tell her I'm not coming in, and give her a hug (instead of a kiss), and dont call her for a week. A little over a week later, I call her at 9pm one night and invite her over for some wine. She jumps at the chance and comes right over. No resistance, 100% cooperation, and good sex. Afterwards she says with a submissive smile "did you notice I didn't wear any panties for you?"

Fear of loss... that will get you the lay.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Roosh - 11-23-2009

Yeah I found another club too. I was going to leave sunday but i moved in with these two guys in Vila Velha. Not sure how much longer I'm going to stay.

Quote: (11-23-2009 05:48 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2009 11:12 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

We've kissed, but no sex yet. I'm sticking to her while I'm here. I highly doubt I'm going to find a hotter girl here, she is a definite 9.

Fastest way to bang a chick is to instill some fear of loss. If this chick chick gets the feeling you're "sticking to her", she will hold out much longer.

A personal experience from my past. I went on a few dates with this girl once. First date: i got as far as the titties, but she didnt want to go any further, even though she was horny for it. Second date, at the end of the date I drop her off at her house. She invites me in. I dont bite. From experience I know whats gonna happen. We'll hook up again, maybe she'll let me go a little further, then she'll stop me, making her the one with the power. Instead, I switch the game up on her. I tell her I'm not coming in, and give her a hug (instead of a kiss), and dont call her for a week. A little over a week later, I call her at 9pm one night and invite her over for some wine. She jumps at the chance and comes right over. No resistance, 100% cooperation, and good sex. Afterwards she says with a submissive smile "did you notice I didn't wear any panties for you?"

Fear of loss... that will get you the lay.

In many cases you are right, but not really when you only have a week to get the deed done. I know what you are saying, but in this case she already knows I'm leaving in a week, so she knows nothing too much is going to come from it, so therefore there really is no fear of me leaving, because she already knows it's going to happen.

Quote: (11-23-2009 08:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yeah I found another club too. I was going to leave sunday but i moved in with these two guys in Vila Velha. Not sure how much longer I'm going to stay.

Oh word man. Any luck here yet? Vila Velha seems like a good spot. My friend was telling me about a good club in that area. I think we might go one of these nights, I'll have to find out and let you know.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - InternationPlayboy - 12-02-2009

Mission accomplished. I bang the hot girl that doesn't speak English you saw me at the club with Roosh. Last night in town. It took a lot of talking, which was hard with my shitty Portuguese, but I got her to come back home with me and did the deed. It was awesome.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Roosh - 12-02-2009

[Image: banana.gif]

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Lumiere - 12-02-2009

Quote: (12-02-2009 09:41 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Mission accomplished. I bang the hot girl that doesn't speak English you saw me at the club with Roosh. Last night in town. It took a lot of talking, which was hard with my shitty Portuguese, but I got her to come back home with me and did the deed. It was awesome.

Pic? You know where to put it.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - InternationPlayboy - 12-03-2009

Quote: (12-02-2009 04:36 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Ah man, I don't think I can do pics of this one. I can post some others, but I just wouldn't feel right doing it to this girl.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Mrs. Chocolate - 12-03-2009

Quote: (12-03-2009 12:47 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2009 04:36 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Ah man, I don't think I can do pics of this one. I can post some others, but I just wouldn't feel right doing it to this girl.

Very Thoughtful, thank u very much.

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Roosh - 12-03-2009

Wait, you banged mrs. chocolate? [Image: smile.gif]

Leaving Rio going to Vítoria, Brazil - Mrs. Chocolate - 12-04-2009

Noooo Roosh!

I'm in SP, remember? I just said that because of the girl, u now? The history itself is nice to tell, but show her off like a trophy is not okay.
woman - to - woman moment, you now?