Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - Mac Chicken - 05-01-2013

Hi everyone,

I am a student from France, I discovered this forum few times ago. I love travel and bang as much foreign women as I can, I found excellent thread about that over here. I never really liked feminism thanks to the manosphere I discovered I was not the only one [Image: wink.gif]

Looking forward to share some travel reviews with you

Official introduction thread - Professor Fox - 05-01-2013

Looking forward to good times here.

Lurked on and off for about a year, you guys never failed to make my day better.

Official introduction thread - eradicator - 05-01-2013

Hey, I am involved in the industry here in Los Angeles. No not underwater basket weaving, the other industry. I've been lurking for a couple of months and glad to post now.

Official introduction thread - TheBlackNarwhal - 05-01-2013

Hey gents! I'm a small-town guy from southern California about to graduate high school in less then 30 days. My name comes from my shitty blog that I started at the beginning of April. Still needs some work... [Image: tongue.gif]

I've been reading Roosh, lurking the forums and other manosphere sites for about 8 months and I gotta say, 8 months can really open your eyes. The drama queens and bitches I face in high school (Not for much longer) today are the cockblockers and uber-bitches you will face tomorrow. It's surreal how I'm watching the evolution of some of these people, and alot of the paths their taking do not look appetizing.

It's weird being kinda a younger guy on here, but I'm eager to learn anything I can.

Official introduction thread - LateGame - 05-01-2013

Hello,

I've been browsing game websites on and off for a few years and finally starting to get more serious about it along with some general overall improvement.

I grew up in a relatively strict religious environment, got married at 23 to the first girl I ever dated and spent all my 20's married. The marriage ended at age 30. And I've been kind of swinging blindly with women since then. The strict religious upbringing, my quiet personality and spending all my 20's married to the first girl I ever dated kind of left me a bit handicapped. In any case, I'm 36, I've learned a bit and want to learn more. Better late than never.

LateGame

Official introduction thread - xolisi - 05-01-2013

What's up everybody I'm Alexander. I've been checkin out this forum for awhile and was waiting or the first to roll around. I'm getting close to finishing up high school and have always been into traveling and the different types of women around the world.
Right now I'm in Southern California and can't wait to move on to college. I've made pretty good progress from that quiet guy in freshman year, to a fairly social guy with decent game now. I'm working on approaching frequently and keepin my game on point!

-Xolisi (Name I was given in South Africa)

Official introduction thread - Don Corleone - 05-01-2013

Hey, Don C here. American native, current expat. The world outside of America is treating me kindly. I'm looking forward to contributing whatever I can.

Official introduction thread - xolisi - 05-01-2013

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:20 PM)Don Corleone Wrote:  

Hey, Don C here. American native, current expat. The world outside of America is treating me kindly. I'm looking forward to contributing whatever I can.

Hey Don, do you have any experience picking up Native girls? I always wanted to but there are none around me.

Official introduction thread - Naridimo5 - 05-02-2013

Hello!
I'm a 29 year old Nigerian guy. I currently live and work in Belgium. I found RooshV while searching for tips on Scandinavia ladies. Roosh's adventures are simply awesome!! Gaming comes naturally to me and I easily get in the sack with girls including the ones that have a stereotypical ''black guy" first impression about me... I bang em all.. [Image: smile.gif]
I've got some British education and I guess it comes in handy when I meet ladies who've got black fantasies but aren't willing to lay with thugs.
I've got plans to travel around and get my own fair share of flags..
I'd let you know as I proceed.
Thanks Mr Roosh for given me a space on this platform.

Cheers.
Idris

Official introduction thread - Don Corleone - 05-02-2013

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:55 PM)xolisi Wrote:  

Hey Don, do you have any experience picking up Native girls? I always wanted to but there are none around me.
The "native" in my prior post wasn't indicative of my ethnicity, rather, I meant that I was born in the United States.

Official introduction thread - xolisi - 05-02-2013

Quote: (05-02-2013 04:58 AM)Don Corleone Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 10:55 PM)xolisi Wrote:  

The "native" in my prior post wasn't indicative of my ethnicity, rather, I meant that I was born in the United States.

Oh haha nevermind

Official introduction thread - Gator_McKlusky - 05-03-2013

Whoops, didn't see this. Hi. I live in Alaska. I like being on tops of mountains, shooting things and making art. I have attended too many institutes of higher education than is normal. I am a split-brain, optimistic cynic libertarian-esque, punk rock corporate lawyer. Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it's usually something unusual. I want to party with you, cowboy.

Official introduction thread - Co22wen - 05-04-2013

Hey whats up guys! Im Cowen and ive been going on this forum for awhile now to help me with my game, I have been waiting to register on this forum so i can communicate with other members and share my experiences. Im still in HS, almost done tho and I live in the US but im from the Philippines. Ive only been really social with other ppl that i dont know this year, ive been going to parties and id say i have a little bit of night game but no day game, i hope to improve on both in a young age so i can have the skill as i grow.

Official introduction thread - inostranec - 05-04-2013

Hey guys. I'm just an average guy with average looks, income and game. But I believe in game and in progress in every aspect of life. This forum is amazing in many ways. Where the fuck was my mind until a few years ago I donnow. The time I realized the game my life started to change.

Official introduction thread - Vagetarian - 05-06-2013

Former Lurker
Former Fatty (dropped from 320 to 240, still going)

Looking forward to lasting more than 1 week.. haha

31 in NY - Goal is to catch up to Soup... Bring it on!

Official introduction thread - el mechanico - 05-06-2013

Quote: (05-06-2013 02:13 PM)Vagetarian Wrote:  

Former Lurker
Former Fatty (dropped from 320 to 240, still going)

Looking forward to lasting more than 1 week.. haha

31 in NY - Goal is to catch up to Soup... Bring it on!
You in Ketosis bro?

Official introduction thread - Young T.R. - 05-07-2013

What's up fellas, glad to finally be a part of the forum. There should have been some kind of initiation test; all I had to do was wait for the 1st.
I'm in my early 20s. I like bitches. I'm getting into the oil industry soon (probably ND), so I'll be able to contribute some info on that.
I have trouble finding guys in my area that are on the same page as me. It seems like so many of my peers feel there is no hope for them, that their actions can't influence their futures. I joined this forum to meet some other guys who are optimistic and have a need to take action.

Official introduction thread - Valentine - 05-08-2013

Sup everyone. I'm a recent graduate, spent my past life as a gamer nerd and now having transformed into a man experienced with the crimson arts during university. It's been a crazy 5 years since I got into the game and led me to all kinds of development I couldn't even have imagined when I first started. Currently focused on building online income streams so I can become a permanent digital nomad.

This is probably the first forum I've posted more than twice on in my life, it's great to find such a large group like-minded people interested in all aspects o growth (and getting bitches).

Official introduction thread - Burdflu - 05-08-2013

What's good forum? Just migrated here from the Rogan board. Mid twenties male working as a registered nurse in adolescent psych. Currently looking to become union rep on my unit (recent lack of leadership has allowed managment to cut two full time RN jobs and replace with less-qualified staff).

I firmly believe that self-improvement is one of the more worthwile goals in this day and age. I've enjoyed many of the discussions I've read thusfar on the forum and am looking forward to participating.

Official introduction thread - eggnoodle - 05-09-2013

Hey, Been lurking for a while decided to finally man up and join. I stumbled upon Roosh's work and haven't looked back since. It was like a wake up call, I have been wondering why it was so hard to get laid whilst being a white knighting beta. That's what women want right?

Since finding this forum a little over a month ago I have racked up 1 notch with a view to a few more if I play it right. I cant believe how simple it is once you just straight up decide fuck it,
I am doing this, and just approach.

Also props on the wide amount of content on here about text game.

Official introduction thread - emuelle1 - 05-10-2013

I'm Eric. I work in IT in the northern Virginia area.

My wife will be divorcing me soon. I was a total beta 12 years ago when I married her, so I'm looking forward to being back in the game soon. I'm 39, so I'm figuring I can clean up with the mid-30's women who just realized they wasted their youth.

Official introduction thread - rvlefty - 05-12-2013

Originally from Vancouver, now in Month 5 of travel in Scandinavia and Asia.

Background is in Software Development (gaming).
First discovered game about 4 years ago... a few cheesy youtube videos on pickup, then found more stuff on Mystery and DD. Took an RSD bootcamp with Brad and gsaad in Vancouver. 2 years after that took one with Jeffy in SF.

Virgin until 31 a couple of years ago where I met a girl and took her home for terrible sex where she started falling asleep, tried again next morning and wasn't feeling into it and she had a toilet paper speck in her pussy hair.
Hooked up with 5 girls this grip, 4 while in Philippines. Don't shore or P4P. Been tempted a couple of times just to get some practice in, but I don't think I would feel good about it.
Will be posting more in various Philippines threads...

Official introduction thread - 1Minute - 05-13-2013

Hey, official introduction.

I know a good amount about finance, business, investing, international tax law, h2h, and I'd love to learn whatever I think I know but I'm actually a dumb shit. PROVE ME WRONG. Nice to meet you, call me 1min or whatever, I don't care.

Official introduction thread - Cloverdale604 - 05-13-2013

Hey, been lurking for quite a while now, decided it was about time that I started contributing to this goldmine of information.
Height: 6'8
Weight: 270 (formerly 350, another 20-30 to go)
Born and raised in Vancouver B.C.

Been reading up on game for the last 6 months or so, looking forward to getting some feedback from some of the more experienced players out there.

Cheers.

Official introduction thread - simba - 05-28-2013

Hey everyone, long-time lurker of this forum. Asian-American currently pursuing a Master's Degree in China. Got by on looks alone before but it did not net me the results (girls) I wanted. A natural extrovert, I had a lot of trouble closing. Entered game and red-pill space after a girl that I liked, whom I failed to close, recommended I read Strauss's original game community exposé. One thing led to another and I stumbled upon Roosh's writings and this forum.

Native proficiency in English and Mandarin, basic conversational ability in French (acquired in the months spent with a French girl).

Physically, I'm 23, lean and muscular 6'1/185cm, 170 pounds/77kg. Work out 4 - 5 times a week + protein, else I will be beanstalk skinny.

I spend time between North America and Asia-Pac. Plan on traveling to Europe some time in the future.
Msg me for meeting up in China, and of course Mandarin language help if needed.

Cheers