Roosh V Forum
Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Online-Girl Hamster Thread (/thread-11111.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Thot Leader - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 02:42 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Now she'll wish she had had a bady before she got dumped and her uterus removes... I'm halfway between feeling sorry for her and getting the popcorn ready for the meltdown...

I don't think she'll ever clue in. There are too many options for her to avoid reality. My prediction is in about a decade, once she's slipped into obscurity, she'll steal adopt a kid from Africa or Asia.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Vladimir Poontang - 03-12-2018

https://babe.net/2018/03/12/i-put-my-rea...eact-41400

https://www.instagram.com/p/Betmz9lgFFV/

I think this site could be the next xojane.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Matsufubu - 03-12-2018

Lena's just plagiarising her own mother

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-12-2018

Quote: (03-12-2018 04:15 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

275 pounds is no problem? Your doctor would disagree. I will still wait for the Ryan Reynolds and Leo DiCaprios of the world to go out with a land-whale like her.

Interesting that she put up old ROK comments of fat-shaming-week up.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - realologist - 03-12-2018

The sad thing is she has good facial structure. She could be real damn sexy if she weighed 150 less.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - SiverFox - 03-25-2018

‘Cocaine babe’ tells court she smuggled drugs for ‘likes and attention’ on Instagram

Quote:Quote:

A Canadian woman who recently pleaded guilty to smuggling cocaine aboard a glamorous ‘round-the-world cruise admitted in court on Wednesday that she was partly doing it for Instagram likes.

During her sentencing hearing in Sydney, Australia, 24-year-old Melina Roberge informed the court that she accepted the gig as a glamorous “cover” for the drug-smuggling operation after a man she described as “my sugar daddy” offered her money, trips and gifts, News.com.au reported.

In addition to the ritzy perks of the job, the court also heard that Roberge enjoyed "tak[ing] photos of myself in exotic locations for 'likes' and attention," according to the Associated Press.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - ChefAllDay - 03-25-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 12:29 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Create a fat-shaming month of march in the UK.

That could be a righteous thing if we made it a decade and included North America.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-25-2018

Quote: (03-25-2018 08:05 AM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2018 12:29 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Create a fat-shaming month of march in the UK.

That could be a righteous thing if we made it a decade and included North America.

Such a march is no longer possible. The organizers and the people participating would be arrested for hate-speech, given huge fines and maybe even prison sentences. Any foreigners would be banned from entry to UKistan. The United Kucknation is in full anarcho-tyranny mode and even online fat-shaming might be fined soon enough.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - CRR - 03-25-2018

Quote: (03-12-2018 07:07 PM)realologist Wrote:  

The sad thing is she has good facial structure. She could be real damn sexy if she weighed 150 less.

If all of these articles written by these women were headline news, they’d read as follows:

Obese Feminist #37483 Rejected By Fit/Attractive Men, Curses Men For Being Shallow

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Mess O. - 04-22-2018

Last night I had the absolute worst online dating episode of all time . . . and I asked for it. Way the hell back in 2013 Tuthmosis penned an excellent article on how to avoid Secret Internet Fatties, but all the same, even after such a while, dinks like myself will still fall for the same traps again and again. The signs were all there, but I figured, maybe, just maybe we had some sort of outlier, a borderline acceptable case. Never before had I been so profoundly fooled into thinking a woman was anywhere near acceptably attractive. And it wasn't merely the profile pix, but the few that she had sent the very day of the meet. Yeah, those were especially suspect, but somehow they looked acceptable.

By the time I arrived at the bar, I could tell by the stupid texts that her interest was all ready fading out, and couldn't care less if I even showed. But I fuckin' did anyway, and even spotting her from behind at first, I knew I was in for a bad memory. I really could've just turned and left, but I had to be thorough. Practically a different person entirely. Hardly stellar were the pics I had since garnered, but here in person was a chick who looked literally 100 lbs. heavier, with leathery, brown skin, heavily peppered with makeup, and a full pouch of fat tucked under her chin. All hardly discernable from the upwardly-angled pix I'd gotten. Even her breasts, which solidly appeared to be a winning attribute from the pix, were, in reality, deflated pancakes draped over a monumentally ballooned-out midsection. Appraising the entire, grotesque package, this was my 1st '0' ranking for my dating stats. Hoo-ray.

10 minutes in the horrendously noisy, smoky, dank bar, I excused myself to get something from the car, and drove off. She knew what was up, and messaged me that there was "no need" to come back. Shame on ME for stepping into this pool of shit.

Shame . . . on . . . me.

One thing about live approaching, what you see is what you get. Have to get back into that.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 04-22-2018

Quote: (04-22-2018 03:06 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Last night I had the absolute worst online dating episode of all time . . . and I asked for it. Way the hell back in 2013 Tuthmosis penned an excellent article on how to avoid Secret Internet Fatties, but all the same, even after such a while, dinks like myself will still fall for the same traps again and again. The signs were all there, but I figured, maybe, just maybe we had some sort of outlier, a borderline acceptable case. Never before had I been so profoundly fooled into thinking a woman was anywhere near acceptably attractive. And it wasn't merely the profile pix, but the few that she had sent the very day of the meet. Yeah, those were especially suspect, but somehow they looked acceptable.

By the time I arrived at the bar, I could tell by the stupid texts that her interest was all ready fading out, and couldn't care less if I even showed. But I fuckin' did anyway, and even spotting her from behind at first, I knew I was in for a bad memory. I really could've just turned and left, but I had to be thorough. Practically a different person entirely. Hardly stellar were the pics I had since garnered, but here in person was a chick who looked literally 100 lbs. heavier, with leathery, brown skin, heavily peppered with makeup, and a full pouch of fat tucked under her chin. All hardly discernable from the upwardly-angled pix I'd gotten. Even her breasts, which solidly appeared to be a winning attribute from the pix, were, in reality, deflated pancakes draped over a monumentally ballooned-out midsection. Appraising the entire, grotesque package, this was my 1st '0' ranking for my dating stats. Hoo-ray.

10 minutes in the horrendously noisy, smoky, dank bar, I excused myself to get something from the car, and drove off. She knew what was up, and messaged me that there was "no need" to come back. Shame on ME for stepping into this pool of shit.

Shame . . . on . . . me.

One thing about live approaching, what you see is what you get. Have to get back into that.

Some helpful hints to avoid this sort of thing:

When you get a woman's name before you meet, run some Facebook searches. Often, she'll turn up tagged in the photos of friends and relatives. These photos will show her real body, not the one she's "crafted" with staged pics.

If you can't find any photos of her this way, the next best thing is to see if she has a sister or mother on there. If they're landwhales (or if there are lots of photos of porky children), odds are she's obese too. It's not 100 percent, but this stuff often runs in families.

If you have a police online database in your state, run her name through that. Traffic citations show up, and most of the states include driver's license info, including height and weight. Check the weight, needless to say.

Finally, before a date when you're talking on the phone, mention things like running, treadmills, and 10K races. Every person who runs has war stories. If she has nothing to contribute, that's a bad sign.

Of course, she could still be fat and into running. In that case, I would recommend learning CPR. Hahahahaha.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Mess O. - 04-23-2018

Let me tell you, my informative friend, I routinely run phone numbers through FB, and 2/3 of the time a profile will show up, and 100% of those instances, the exact same pix are on both the dating and FB profile. One thing though, is on the FB, there were a couple of pix that looked pretty fuckin' bad, and I absolutely should've used those as the benchmark. Also, she was always talking about how she was hiking and prepping for these big-ass (pun intended) athletic events, so I took a stupid chance. I knew better. I really did. And that's thanks to RVF, oh but no, I had to fuck with this stupid shit anyway.

I need to put myself in the position by where if I want to meet someone, I'd have no choice but to hit the streets, as opposed to fucking around online. That shit makes me fuckin' soft and weak, rusting out my mastery of approaching. My God, I've had daygame plays that had more substance and quality than some of these actually goddamn dates.

& I was just about to rep you, Broken Arrows, but I checked your stats and see I all ready did.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - torridon747 - 04-23-2018

Are you still able to run numbers in FB searches, I can't seem to get it to work and cuckerberg said something about removing that feature as it was getting abused.

Yeah, it's still consistent. I always run the number through that shit, mainly so I can get more pix. What's so funny is how these chicks think they're being so slick & crafty about masking aspects of their identity, and yet seem to fail to realize that when they register their stupid phone number in FB, the universe can gain access.

I remember one chick ultimately got so pissy that I wasn't bothering to inquire about her supposedly exotic-sounding name, she called off the date. I was feigning ignorance to her whole scene, just playing along, and yet, simply by running that number through, I had dug up a titanic amount of shit on her. I mean, what was I gonna do, let her in on the fact that I all ready knew her name, job, and blah-blah-blah? She was just looking for the slightest provocation to justify backing out on the fucking date.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - questor70 - 04-23-2018

I think women are generally clueless about keeping their online data private, assuming they even want to, as women these days tend to be such attention-whores.

This ability to do a pre-screen/info-scrape is maybe the only point of leverage men have in online dating.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - joost - 04-23-2018

From the Vladimir Poontang link (babe.net):

I felt validated as hell knowing every guy didn't care that I was clinically overweight. If anything, this just confirmed that as long as your face is beat for the gawds and your outfit comes correct, (some) guys will overlook weight and size altogether. Then again, I was way out of their league to begin with
OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. For REAL???

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Deuce Anna Half - 04-23-2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 02:55 PM)joost Wrote:  

From the Vladimir Poontang link (babe.net):

I felt validated as hell knowing every guy didn't care that I was clinically overweight. If anything, this just confirmed that as long as your face is beat for the gawds and your outfit comes correct, (some) guys will overlook weight and size altogether. Then again, I was way out of their league to begin with
OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. For REAL???

That stuck out to me the most. She wrote an article about how she was scraping Tinder for validation and attention about being fat then got the nerve to say she's out of somebody's league.

I'd say she has a lot of guts and nerve but with her surface area that's already a given.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - torridon747 - 04-23-2018

Babe.net reads like satire its so fucking bad. I regret giving them a single click.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - SeaFM - 04-23-2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 12:28 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Are you still able to run numbers in FB searches, I can't seem to get it to work and cuckerberg said something about removing that feature as it was getting abused.

It still works on the Messenger app if the number is linked.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Rhyme or Reason - 04-24-2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:51 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

I think women are generally clueless about keeping their online data private, assuming they even want to, as women these days tend to be such attention-whores.

This ability to do a pre-screen/info-scrape is maybe the only point of leverage men have in online dating.

They've always been attention whores...and actual whores.

It's just now they're given far more tools with which to attention whore (and just plain whore) coupled with the social backing from the culture to do each with zeal, respectively.

To your point about infoscraping online chicks as a screening measure...I have to say "meh" because it's pretty much a given they're going to be mentally unstable whores with left leaning politics if you're using online dating in the US.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Mess O. - 04-24-2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 01:24 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:51 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

They've always been attention whores...and actual whores.

It's just now they're given far more tools with which to attention whore (and just plain whore) coupled with the social backing from the culture to do each with zeal, respectively.

To your point about infoscraping online chicks as a screening measure...I have to say "meh" because it's pretty much a given they're going to be mentally unstable whores with left leaning politics if you're using online dating in the US.

I definitely agree. I just like to run the digits through FB to get more pix.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - CRR - 04-24-2018

Mess O

That does sound brutal, if it makes you feel better, this happens to every guy.

I was semi-SIFed a little while back. An ex-coworker/friend (good woman for sure), had a friend of a friend who wanted to meet me. I'm not very social media savvy, but I was shown her Instagram and 99% of her photos were selfies with lots of filters (I didn't know much about filters then. I do now). The few that weren't were not very promising, but at the time I didn't think much of it. Also in retrospect, I found it interesting that the woman wanted to confirm I was 'tall enough'.

I get to the bar after her and see her walking in. My thought was "oh crap". That woman was a good 30 pounds and five years older than her pics. I wandered the bar hoping that I saw the wrong person even though deep down I knew it was. I went up to her, said hello and thus it begun. I don't care if a woman isn't perfect, obviously, so long as she is proportional, especially if she has a pleasant personality. She did not. She was dumb, worked part time (not out of necessity but out of laziness) and I'm 99% sure she was on probation for shoplifting. Anyway, after a while she asked if I wanted to try a bar down the street. I initially said ok, but when we got outside I pulled the "I've had a long day...". She didn't like that, her mood turned sour. Thing is, I don't think it had anything to do with me, she was just one of those women who isn't capable of loving anyone but herself and her ego. Of course I was made out to be the bad guy, at least my friend who set us up (who had set me up with a few bangable women so she got a pass on this one) stuck up for me. Also, she apologized after meeting her in person at a party not too long after.

Anyway, I told this story to a few friends. Of course one of the women gave that lame quote "You know, men are scared their date will be fat. Women are scared that their date will kill them". I said "Yea, but there is at most 1/10th of one percent chance that any harm will come to you. There's a 50% chance an blind/internet date will be fat".

Perhaps I'm just more aware now, but I see a lot more aggressive overweight/obese women wearing the latest slutware (now it appears to be backless shirts with short shorts). And I'm a believer in live-and-let-live type of guy, but one can't trick or force the opposite sex to be attracted to you. And until the overweight, awkward men that I work with or know start beating them off with a stick, then women, obese or otherwise, can actually complain about how unfair life is.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 04-24-2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 11:51 AM)CRR Wrote:  

Mess O

That does sound brutal, if it makes you feel better, this happens to every guy.

I was semi-SIFed a little while back. An ex-coworker/friend (good woman for sure), had a friend of a friend who wanted to meet me. I'm not very social media savvy, but I was shown her Instagram and 99% of her photos were selfies with lots of filters (I didn't know much about filters then. I do now). The few that weren't were not very promising, but at the time I didn't think much of it. Also in retrospect, I found it interesting that the woman wanted to confirm I was 'tall enough'.

I get to the bar after her and see her walking in. My thought was "oh crap". That woman was a good 30 pounds and five years older than her pics. I wandered the bar hoping that I saw the wrong person even though deep down I knew it was. I went up to her, said hello and thus it begun. I don't care if a woman isn't perfect, obviously, so long as she is proportional, especially if she has a pleasant personality. She did not. She was dumb, worked part time (not out of necessity but out of laziness) and I'm 99% sure she was on probation for shoplifting. Anyway, after a while she asked if I wanted to try a bar down the street. I initially said ok, but when we got outside I pulled the "I've had a long day...". She didn't like that, her mood turned sour. Thing is, I don't think it had anything to do with me, she was just one of those women who isn't capable of loving anyone but herself and her ego. Of course I was made out to be the bad guy, at least my friend who set us up (who had set me up with a few bangable women so she got a pass on this one) stuck up for me. Also, she apologized after meeting her in person at a party not too long after.

Anyway, I told this story to a few friends. Of course one of the women gave that lame quote "You know, men are scared their date will be fat. Women are scared that their date will kill them". I said "Yea, but there is at most 1/10th of one percent chance that any harm will come to you. There's a 50% chance an blind/internet date will be fat".

Perhaps I'm just more aware now, but I see a lot more aggressive overweight/obese women wearing the latest slutware (now it appears to be backless shirts with short shorts). And I'm a believer in live-and-let-live type of guy, but one can't trick or force the opposite sex to be attracted to you. And until the overweight, awkward men that I work with or know start beating them off with a stick, then women, obese or otherwise, can actually complain about how unfair life is.

What a stupid thing this woman said. Besides the statistical reality you pointed out, there is also the fact that obesity kills more women at a young age than men do.

According to this NBC story published in 2015: "Obesity kills far more Americans than we think it does, according to a controversial new study that suggests obesity accounts of about 18 percent of all deaths in the United States - three times previous estimates."

We can break that down further. The Center for Disease Control puts out a chart each year that lists the Top Ten killers of women. Murders by men don't factor in. What does?

Listed in the Top Ten are: Heart disease (22 percent!), cancer, stroke, diabetes, and kidney disease -- all of which can be brought on by obesity.

So, to sum this up: Little Debbie is more deadly to women than any Tom, Dick, or Harry. Tell that to your friend.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - debeguiled - 04-24-2018

I would have said, "Then why aren't you afraid I will kill you for saying that?"