Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-11-2011

Quote: (08-11-2011 09:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Mixx - to be honest bro, I was wondering why a high-flyer like yourself would go to Poland. It is not a very glamorous country and there must be a reason why so many people leave the country permanently.

Since we have a "man" on the spot already in Poland, why not choose another spot and give us a breakdown. I was hoping you would go to Ukraine, I suggest ignore all these comments about they dislike latinos or you "maybe" confused for arab/gypsy etc.

Humm....good point. I was going mostly because of all of the hype that they go crazy for spanish men, especially spanish men with soave and smooth looks and game.

Mixx

The Poland thread - rudebwoy - 08-11-2011

Yes and I recall you saying you like thick blondes, so why not venture further north like Scandinavia. My money would be on a tanned miami playboy doing quite well there! Don't want to say anymore, all the naysayers will start disagreeing with me.

The Poland thread - Mystik - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-11-2011 10:55 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Yes and I recall you saying you like thick blondes, so why not venture further north like Scandinavia. My money would be on a tanned miami playboy doing quite well there! Don't want to say anymore, all the naysayers will start disagreeing with me.

On the contrary, I was about the give the same suggestion. Why not put Iceland (and Sweden) back on the cards.

Plenty of cuties in the 7-8 range. Check.
Thick legs in tight jeans. Check
Easy girls that are into the Latino look. Check.

You decide...

The Poland thread - gig - 08-12-2011

Quote:Quote:

On the contrary, I was about the give the same suggestion. Why not put Iceland (and Sweden) back on the cards.

You decide...

On that, I found Norway to have the hottest and also whackiest chicks in Scandinavia (didn't visit Iceland but been to the others). But won't hijack the thread

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-11-2011 04:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I noticed you convinced yourself out of a trip to Ukraine.

Thank goodness I did.

Read this:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5939-p...l#pid80862

The Poland thread - el mechanico - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 04:55 AM)gig Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

You decide...

On that, I found Norway to have the hottest and also whackiest chicks in Scandinavia (didn't visit Iceland but been to the others). But won't hijack the thread
Mixx, Norway might be a good choice. Oslo is insane and the women love dark complections and everybody speaks english. Downside is very $$$

The Poland thread - Richie - 08-12-2011

Yeah I would try Norway (not sure on quality there?) , Stockholm, and maybe Helsinki. You could do all 3 in month easily. Quality birds, easy to lay... and they all speak English.

^Stockholm is an amazing city all around. Extremely recommended for anyone. But for pickup - more 'civilized' and posh comparing to the other 2 you mentioned.

Norway girl from Porsgrunn (south)
[attachment=2689]
Quality ok?

^^

Definitely my style.

Mixx

Two more for the Mixx. I don't want to steal Polands thunder..
[attachment=2691]
[attachment=2692]
[attachment=2691]
The last one is special

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 08-12-2011

Hell ya. Much more like it....love the Nordic look. The second one is definitely my preference.

One more lounge shot.
[attachment=2694]

Give it a few seconds..

Is that girl puking on top of another girl? Grossssss!!! LMAO!

Mixx

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-11-2011 09:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Humm....good point. I was going mostly because of all of the hype that they go crazy for spanish men, especially spanish men with soave and smooth looks and game.

I don't think there is a single place in this world where the girls would go crazy for <insert any race> men. If this was the case, free market would take care of that, and the place would get flooded by the males of that race long time ago. In the best case you might have minor advantage over locals, which may or may not compensate for the lack of language and knowledge of culture. Unless you live in a very tight place like DC or India, you will always have it easier on your home turf.

Saying so, I see your point. It is exactly how I feel about Colombia - so far my impression is that it gonna be waste of my time comparing to what I can get in Europe, and it takes a 9 hour flight to get there, while in 10 hours I can be in Amsterdam.

I find it very amusing that India and DC are so often used in the same sentence here when it comes to getting laid. I may just be a sick fuck but, the more I hear it the more I want to visit both places.

Quote: (08-12-2011 05:36 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I don't think there is a single place in this world where the girls would go crazy for <insert any race> men.

Oldnemesis - you obviously have not been to Peru and seen how the general public of local women go apeshit over White, Blue-eyed (Or green-eyed) men. It is truly astonishing how apeshit they go over any man of this particular race. Regardless of his weight, height or age - so long as he is white.

I have personally been there - I speak from being an eye-witness.

Mixx

The Poland thread - rudebwoy - 08-12-2011

Wow, here comes the naysayers and the doubters. He has obviously not been to alot of places.

El Mechanico - that first pic was simply stunning, do you know that lovely? Seems you have spent some time in Norway.

The Poland thread - Entropy4 - 08-12-2011

Or white guys in SE Asia. To even call it "pick up" down here is a joke. It's more like "stand around and don't say no when they approach you."

But when it comes to the developed world, I think nem is right. Spanish guys probably have an edge in Poland, but I don't think you're going to find a country that's not in poverty where girls are going to claw over each other for you. I just say suck it up and go, what's the worst that could happen? Go see a new country, meet some new people, check the girls out.

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 08-12-2011

British girls go ape shit over Mediterranean men. I have seen it on numerous occassions.

And before anybody says all British girls are ugly. I posted pictures of British girls in the UK thread that are better looking than most of the Norwegian ones here.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4913-p...l#pid79061

The Poland thread - rudebwoy - 08-12-2011

Manabout - the pics you posted are not better than the girls posted above. I am not talking the bar scene pics, they do not look Scandinavian to me or at least not the typical look I have seen.

But again, to each is own.

The Poland thread - Pacman - 08-12-2011

I think I m going to hit Poland 2 weeks from now, after 10 days in Italy I need something fresh and not too hard to get...
my question is: Krakow or Wroclaw?

The Poland thread - Screwston - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 06:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2011 05:36 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I don't think there is a single place in this world where the girls would go crazy for <insert any race> men.

Oldnemesis - you obviously have not been to Peru and seen how the general public of local women go apeshit over White, Blue-eyed (Or green-eyed) men. It is truly astonishing how apeshit they go over any man of this particular race. Regardless of his weight, height or age - so long as he is white.

I have personally been there - I speak from being an eye-witness.

Mixx
So you're saying if a young, thin, fit very attractive Latino like myself popped up and was standing next to an overweight white slob with blue eyes at a club or bar...he would get picked over me? That's insane.

The Poland thread - Screwston - 08-12-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 03:49 PM)gig Wrote:  

Give it a few seconds..
Lmao!!! Wooooow [Image: confused.gif]