Roosh V Forum
How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to get laid on okcupid like a boss (/thread-3601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Mayweather - 02-16-2017

@cattlerustler I'm literally shaking, your such a mosogynist. Her skirt is captivating, not cute. #itsthecurrentyear

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - questor70 - 02-16-2017

Quote: (02-16-2017 12:18 PM)graffix13 Wrote:  

Her first story was with a guy who took her to dinner at Applebee's (ha) and she said it was going good. Towards the end of the date he asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and show her his slide show. She asked what the slide show was and he said it was naked pictures of his sister and his mom. He wanted to bang her while the pictures were on in the background.

Remember that weird works for both genders. Did she take him up on it? I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Listen, all you need to do is read through the Q&As and you'll get a real window into women's depravity, and it makes no difference if they're single moms, over 40, or have degrees or not. They are into some crazy ass sh*t.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Balkan - 02-16-2017

400 openers in 2 days? Damn, even if you're copying and pasting that has to take time. Definitely a lesson here though as most guys I know doing well online are playing with some crazy volume.

Yeah OKC doesn't care about guys. Not surprised at that message in the slightest. Strong passive aggressive tone with "we consider this matter resolved".

I'd say half the girls that open me are camgirls/hookers. If they have a kik, number, or email in their profile --> camgirl/hooker. Sometimes you get a number quick and think you got lucky with timing but 10 texts later she directs you to her camsite. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Must be a lot of thirsty ass guys for these camgirls to be prowling everywhere.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Vill@in - 02-17-2017

Quote: (02-16-2017 05:37 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2017 12:18 PM)graffix13 Wrote:  

Her first story was with a guy who took her to dinner at Applebee's (ha) and she said it was going good. Towards the end of the date he asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and show her his slide show. She asked what the slide show was and he said it was naked pictures of his sister and his mom. He wanted to bang her while the pictures were on in the background.

Remember that weird works for both genders. Did she take him up on it? I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Listen, all you need to do is read through the Q&As and you'll get a real window into women's depravity, and it makes no difference if they're single moms, over 40, or have degrees or not. They are into some crazy ass sh*t.

Nah, I don't think she took him up on it (either case). I believe her.

I actually met her last night for a drink. It was weird, because she was shaking like a leaf when I walked in and I was like "wow, does this girl have Parkinson's?" then I started to debate if I'd still fuck her or not even if she did (I would). It seemed to be nerves as she calmed down after awhile.

Our whole conversation was about sex though. She says she loves giving blowjobs and she is amazing at it (AWALT...all girls say this shit). Definitely a nympho and I plan on banging her next time we meet.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - questor70 - 02-17-2017

It's hard to reconcile how a nympho can be so nervous on an icebreaker.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Vill@in - 02-17-2017

It's amazing how a strong frame can totally throw these girls out of their comfort zone. She was used to meeting those weirdo chumps with no frame.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - XPQ22 - 02-18-2017

The site is essentially dead at the moment for me in the Boston area. For fun I sent out around 25 messages on Thursday night, to girls from everywhere from the NH border to Providence, RI.

1 profile visit, no replies.

Dead. Worst I've ever seen it in the better part of 2 years.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Caractacus Potts - 02-18-2017

OKC mostly sucks. Although I have noticed a few girls who have dropped "red pill nuggets'.

One girl I messaged stated that she loved "girly" stuff. She's 26 and I'd grade her a 7.5 on the pics. Probably a 5 or 6 in real life. We shall see what happens.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Cattle Rustler - 02-18-2017

It's been a fucking goldmine for me.

Holy fuck, I should dropped on this sooner.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Mess O. - 02-19-2017

Here's some other crap I've been running into, and I'd like to know if any of the rest of y'all have seen this -- profiles that consist of merely a few adjectives strung together for the description. The few of these I've bothered with have proven to be fake. Lots of fake profiles over here recently.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - BlueResolute - 02-19-2017

It's tough to crack the DFW OKC area. A lot of the girls consist of women who are fed up by the men obviously, and their profiles make it very difficult for me to want to message them. Is it something southern women just tend to do? In addition, even the chunky girls are very upstuck with their wording. I know you get all kinds of guys messaging you, but you only make it worse for the guys who aren't assholes or just got sex on the mind. I mean, I want to bang you all, but don't make me out as public enemy #1. I'll gladly take you out first and not talk like I don't haven't passed the third grade. It's made worse since I'm a black guy and I know a lot of hoodlums are making me look bad, so my front game is harder to pull off, especially online where they only see a face. I've had plenty of women give me their comments on this being a thing, so I'm not making this out to be entirely a race thing, but it has been a factor, especially down here in the south.

The worst part is that I know that they are different face to face than whatever they wrote on their profiles, but it's still a tough thing to try to apprehend. Sometimes, I just wish there was a 100 word limit or something to curve some of the wordy profiles that get thrown out. I feel it enables a lot of the women to turn it into their personal blogs.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - questor70 - 02-19-2017

I've said it before here but I think the best odds are to just pay up and go with Match.com.

Think of it this way... With face-to-face approach a woman will only be hit up by the men within spotting distance. Even in a club, that's a relatively small number of guys. But having a profile online and accessible to anyone via the internet who plugs in the right basic filter criteria widens this woman's visibility to thousands or even tens of thousands of thirsty males. So this leaves women with the task of finding the golden ticket ala Veruca Salt, only she has to sift through these messages herself instead of using minions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5Tylind9E

The sheer act of forcing people to pay helps improve the signal-to-noise ratio.

All my recent relationships have been via Match except one dud from POF. None from OK Cupid despite the secret-sauce of the detailed Q&As.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Delta - 02-20-2017

Quote: (02-19-2017 04:53 PM)BlueResolute Wrote:  

It's tough to crack the DFW OKC area. A lot of the girls consist of women who are fed up by the men obviously, and their profiles make it very difficult for me to want to message them. Is it something southern women just tend to do? In addition, even the chunky girls are very upstuck with their wording. I know you get all kinds of guys messaging you, but you only make it worse for the guys who aren't assholes or just got sex on the mind. I mean, I want to bang you all, but don't make me out as public enemy #1.

Being from the northeast, I can conclusively tell you that no, what you describe is not unique to southern women. OKCupid is used by women who have trouble getting guys in real life, which means they tend to be more insufferable on average.

Actually, a useful lesson can be derived from this. You see how annoying and stupid it is when women use their profile as a platform to scold men they don't like. Why devote so much attention to people you're not even interested in? Well the same principle applies to your profile too. As is taught in sales and advertising, speak directly to your target audience. That is, write your profile for the girl you want to bang. And I guarantee you, the girl you want to bang doesn't want to read any negative shit. Don't talk about how you don't like fat chicks, don't repeat any "manosphere" talking points about how tattoos look awful, how women should be more feminine, etc. Complaining about low-quality women doesn't serve you in any way whatsoever. Picture the girl you want, and think about what type of profile would make her want to meet you. Don't let your profile be a dumping ground for your pet peeves like so many women do.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - MathGuy - 02-20-2017

Questions in bold

I live in New York (Queens, to be specific).

I'm guessing girls are spammed more when they're online. Is it a better strategy to go for the offline ones that have been away for a few days? I have the A-List Premium feature that puts my messages to the top of their inbox.

Also, what do you guys think of messaging the girls who visited your profile but didn't respond - "Hey, you checked me out but didn't say hi =p"? I've seen it recommended in another thead

I tested that on a few profiles, and only one of them replied, saying "Fucking creepy that you noticed" (I just replied "lolwut").

It's only my third day on my new profile. I fiddled around with it back in late November, but got lazy after a mediocre date with a chubby college girl. I'm employing a different strategy right now, sending copy&paste messages to 200 profiles, most of which was done yesterday. I haven't gotten much in the way of replies yet. How long should I wait to send another volley of messages? Also, for the profiles I've sent a generic copy&paste message that did NOT reply, can I wait another week to send another generic copy&paste message? I imagine that they probably would have forgotten since then, given how spammed they are.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Delta - 02-20-2017

Quote: (02-20-2017 12:21 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

Is it a better strategy to go for the offline ones that have been away for a few days?

Yes, but not for the reason you think. You're no more likely to get a response, but the girls who aren't on the site all the fucking time are usually better prospects. They tend to be normal girls who have no interest in wasting your time, whereas the girls who are always online are typically serial daters and attention whores.

Quote:Quote:

Also, what do you guys think of messaging the girls who visited your profile but didn't respond - "Hey, you checked me out but didn't say hi =p"? I've seen it recommended in another thead

I tested that on a few profiles, and only one of them replied, saying "Fucking creepy that you noticed" (I just replied "lolwut").

You've gotta understand that girls have a constant flood of visitors and probably assume that the male experience is the same. So a lot of them will think it's "creepy" that you dug through hundreds of visitors and found them, when really you "dug" through like five. Now the girl who wrote that back to you is an insufferable cunt, but higher quality girls may have a similar reaction and keep it to themselves.

The bottom line is, that type of message sounds like every other pathetic chode on the site, and I recommend being a little more creative and tayloring each message to the girl's profile if it provides any fodder.

How long should I wait to send another volley of messages? Also, for the profiles I've sent a generic copy&paste message that did NOT reply, can I wait another week to send another generic copy&paste message? I imagine that they probably would have forgotten since then, given how spammed they are.

I would say just lay off the copy-paste messages. It feels really efficient now, until you realize you've burned through every decent girl you can find. There's a VERY limited number of desirable girls on the site, so focus on quality messages rather than quantity.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - MathGuy - 02-20-2017

@Delta: Thanks for the reply.

"You've gotta understand that girls have a constant flood of visitors and probably assume that the male experience is the same. So a lot of them will think it's "creepy" that you dug through hundreds of visitors and found them, when really you "dug" through like five. Now the girl who wrote that back to you is an insufferable cunt, but higher quality girls may have a similar reaction and keep it to themselves."

That's what I thought. I forgot to mention that I sent it to around eight profiles, all of whom were online, and aside from that one, a couple messaged back saying "sorry not interested." The one who said "fucking creepy" turned out to be a fat girl whose profile pic was angled to make her look much skinnier.

I also just realized that I need to edit my profile a bit more. It's very bare bones right now.

"The bottom line is, that type of message sounds like every other pathetic chode on the site, and I recommend being a little more creative and tayloring each message to the girl's profile if it provides any fodder."

It was an almost verbatim message from somewhere else on the forum, but I agree. I should have spiced it up a bit.

Now, I'm going to have to disagree with tailoring first messages to each girl's profile. That's the strategy I was employing on a previous profile a couple months ago, (and also 4 years ago when I used OkCupid as a clueless guy before I found game). It was a huge, depressing pain in the ass. I put in a hell of a lot of effort for what amounted to a bunch of profile visits with no reply, one liner replies like "Actually, I go to Amherst, not UMass" followed by silence, and the occasional positive lengthy reply that didn't get anywhere. The juice isn't worth the squeeze then it comes to tailored first messages.

On the other hand, when girls reply to the first message, *that's* the time when I look at their profile for subject matter.

Now, when it comes to "burning through" a limited supply of quality girls, my idea is that they're so inundated with spam that they'll forget you sent them a message a week (or a month or more, depending on the location you're in). That's just my hypothesis so far though.

(I'm referring to girls who haven't responded and/or checked the profile out)

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - questor70 - 02-20-2017

Quote: (02-20-2017 12:21 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

what do you guys think of messaging the girls who visited your profile but didn't respond - "Hey, you checked me out but didn't say hi =p"?

I've seen it recommended in another thead

IMHO, the best time to message a woman is if you're online at the same time she views your profile and you see that realtime notice come in. That's because she'll also see the realtime notice and suddenly your message means more than her huge backlog of unread ones. But you DON'T make note of the fact you know she's online and just viewed your profile. You send her the same sort of message you would with a traditional icebreaker.

It's best to do this during a "rush-hour" like Friday or Saturday night in which case it's perfectly understandable for both of you to be online at the same time. It will just seem like a reasonable coincidence.

That just worked for me over the weekend. Didn't lead to a date or anything but getting her to write back at all is a sign that a technique works.

I think more and more the dating sites need to shift over to more of a real-time flirt/response model. Women just can't keep up with the backlog of messages.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Delta - 02-21-2017

Quote: (02-20-2017 03:53 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

Now, I'm going to have to disagree with tailoring first messages to each girl's profile. That's the strategy I was employing on a previous profile a couple months ago, (and also 4 years ago when I used OkCupid as a clueless guy before I found game). It was a huge, depressing pain in the ass. I put in a hell of a lot of effort for what amounted to a bunch of profile visits with no reply, one liner replies like "Actually, I go to Amherst, not UMass" followed by silence, and the occasional positive lengthy reply that didn't get anywhere. The juice isn't worth the squeeze then it comes to tailored first messages.

Yep, that's just how it is unfortunately. Don't expect to have regular success; no one does. Once in a blue moon, you may receive an enthusiastic reply that actually leads somewhere, and that's all you can realistically hope for. Persistence is the name of the game.

Now, when it comes to "burning through" a limited supply of quality girls, my idea is that they're so inundated with spam that they'll forget you sent them a message a week (or a month or more, depending on the location you're in). That's just my hypothesis so far though.

(I'm referring to girls who haven't responded and/or checked the profile out)

I disagree with that hypothesis.

Last year I made a post detailing my findings from a fake girl profile experiment. You'll see that despite getting flooded for the first day or so, my fake profile only received several messages per day after that. Now granted, the girl photo I used wasn't exceptionally hot (I'll call her a 6), I made her profile text super shitty (if that matters), and I put her in suburbia whereas you're operating in NYC. So you may want to do a similar test sticking your fake girl right in Manhattan, but I bet you'd still find that girls aren't quite as inundated as you think.

Even if she doesn't remember you, consider that she probably rejected you for a reason the first time around. Could be something as stupid as not finding your thumbnail attractive, or thinking your message was lame, but chances are very high that she did see your message and spend a few seconds evaluating you. No reason to believe she would come a different conclusion on round #2. The only girls you have a chance to scoop up this way are those who started seeing some guy and were not responding to anything for awhile, but then got dumped. Even if you don't re-message, sometimes these girls will dig through their old messages and give a delayed response to their favorite prospects.

The most glaring flaw, if this part of the interface hasn't changed since I last used it, is that whenever you messaged a girl, it would just add on to the previous thread history, meaning she sees your two consecutive messages. This could've changed, or I could be remembering incorrectly, but this is something you need to check before employing your strategy.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Vill@in - 02-21-2017

Quote: (02-18-2017 10:30 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

It's been a fucking goldmine for me.

Holy fuck, I should dropped on this sooner.

It has been the same for me lately.

It's like fishing with dynamite.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - questor70 - 02-21-2017

Just to back up what I have been saying about there being sort of an online equivalent of the Drake Equation (I'm in the Boston area)...

When I use the Double Take feature it ignores most of my search criteria, especially range. It's bringing me tons of out-of-state women which is a waste of my time. The only way to really get a handle on how many truly viable women there are is to drive the browse feature hard with search filters and just accept what it spits out rather than continuing to try to shake the vending machine.

For me, it's gotta be 25 mile range limit, women who are single, don't want kids, above my height limit, within age-range, and then online within the last week.

I then use the HIDE PROFILE feature mercilessly to permanently prune out women that don't pass the boner-test, otherwise they will keep popping back into the search results.

Once I've done all that and sift by match percentage I have less than 50 women with a 75% or greater match. Out of those, only about 3-4 of them have a look that makes them stand out as a prospect. The rest are kind of dull looking 6s where their personality would somehow need to compensate. Plus, some are already out of the running due to a failed icebreaker or a conversation that trailed off.

I could write the best possible icebreakers to all of these in a weekend afternoon, after which I'd then need to wait for the "churn" to bring some more women into the search results that I haven't seen before. That turnover feels pretty slow to me.

So I don't think there's this endless well to mine here in which the numbers-game can be employed. Maybe for others who are younger and search criteria broader.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Putin Closes - 02-22-2017

OKC is nonexistant in most Asian countries. EG current capital city I'm at maybe has 30 active profiles, of which 1-3 are worth messaging. Terrible.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - VforVlad - 02-25-2017

I've given up on cupid for the last month and out of the blue things picked up on POF. I banged 2 girls consecutively within a 2 week period off of there...but they didn't present any real problems in meeting me.

One was a very cute, blue haired 19 year old who was economically poor, living with her parents with no car but rides around with her best friend and was willing to meet at the mall the vary next day saying "We can do whatever. I can stay out as long as I want".

The second one was a city girl who was working at a "romance botique" aka some kind of sex shop and I met her the same day as we talked for drinks, at a bar which she suggested near her place. Cute but she turned out to be blind in one eye...which i couldn't tell from the pictures. She suggested us going to Hookah bar nearby which she used to work at, which ended up being full of Muslim immigrants where she knew everyone apparently. We ended up going to her place which was a dump full of coca cola cans and pizza carts. Took me till 6 in the morning to get it in after her Gay room mate cleared out. Busted in 2 minutes and got up out of there.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - MathGuy - 02-25-2017

I'm 22. I just noticed that quite a few profiles I'm into have a preferred age range of something like 25+.

Does anyone here lie about their age because of something like that?

edit: I'm going to message a bunch of them to see how important that disqualifier is for them. Will report results.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Bacchus - 02-25-2017

Damn, they took away searching for "who's new." This is bullshit because that was my favorite to find new bitches. One search produced all a full screen of girls I hadn't messaged yet.

I guess the new girls got swamped and complained. Now I'm going to use "last online."

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - VforVlad - 02-26-2017

Quote: (02-25-2017 05:07 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

I'm 22. I just noticed that quite a few profiles I'm into have a preferred age range of something like 25+.

Does anyone here lie about their age because of something like that?

edit: I'm going to message a bunch of them to see how important that disqualifier is for them. Will report results.

That's funny because I keep seeing younger girl having an age limit of 26. I reduced my age on pof because i couldn't message girls and ended up banging a 19 year old.

As for Cupid, I'm thinking about copying some of the girls on there who leave out most of their details blank and don't list their height. If it's important to them, let them ask me instead of not replying because I'm not 6 foot and taller.