Roosh V Forum
Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Online-Girl Hamster Thread (/thread-11111.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Stirfry - 02-28-2018

Quote: (02-26-2018 11:01 AM)Remington Wrote:  

^Unfortunately, a lot of women nowadays feel entitled to having those things, regardless of how they look.

A model would have the same demands as a woman who looks like Gollum.

They all think they are so special to the point where they think they DESERVE everything under the sun, and that a man should happily provide it for them.

Their attitudes are atrocious. Relationships with people should be give AND take. It doesn't work that way anymore. Many women expect to be pampered without returning the favor.

I've dated a lot of women who were incapable of saying "thank you" or showing any kind of manners or graciousness. If a girl can't thank me for drinks, then there is no way I can continue to date someone that doesn't show any kind of appreciation.

This can fall back on the parents that didn't instill good values in them when they were young. Others outgrow being polite and act like the world owes them something.

Looking at where the world is heading, I have a strong feeling it will only get worse from here.

Brilliant analysis. It's amazing how many ordinary looking women, or even the homely ones, have such an expectation of entitlement and are so ungrateful. I think it's Hollywood and the glamorization of beta-male romantic gestures that makes men think they have to accept this shit just for the chance to sniff a girl's panties.

My last gf had an expectation that I should be chasing her, supplicating to her, going out of my way with flowers, buying her gifts, etc., to the point where it just wasn't worth it anymore. She was pretty but not a fucking supermodel, she gave great head but otherwise was very average in bed (actually, 'below-average' is much more accurate- she would just sort of lie there), and it's not like we had a lot in common (she had typical middle-aged woman interests, like "Downton Abbey" and antiquing). Essentially, a 45 year-old woman going through "the change" who felt like she was the shit, and that all she had to do was show up. When we broke up I think she was stunned that someone would actually say this to her, and, as I suspect, that it might actually be true.

The woman I'm dating now is younger, less accomplished, lower social status (the previous gf was a big shot lawyer) but very appreciative of what I do for her, and she responds by going out of her way to be sweet to me and to show her appreciation. That is exactly how it should work.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - PABeaulieu - 02-28-2018

Quote: (02-26-2018 11:01 AM)Remington Wrote:  

^Unfortunately, a lot of women nowadays feel entitled to having those things, regardless of how they look.

A model would have the same demands as a woman who looks like Gollum.

They all think they are so special to the point where they think they DESERVE everything under the sun, and that a man should happily provide it for them.

Their attitudes are atrocious. Relationships with people should be give AND take. It doesn't work that way anymore. Many women expect to be pampered without returning the favor.

I've dated a lot of women who were incapable of saying "thank you" or showing any kind of manners or graciousness. If a girl can't thank me for drinks, then there is no way I can continue to date someone that doesn't show any kind of appreciation.

This can fall back on the parents that didn't instill good values in them when they were young. Others outgrow being polite and act like the world owes them something.

Looking at where the world is heading, I have a strong feeling it will only get worse from here.

Excellent comment.

Nowadays Social Medias changed the game too, and they changed it a lot. Not so long ago (no more than 20 years), a pretty woman could get the attention of the men surrounding her, while in 2018, even average looking women can get the attention of thousands of thirsty men just by showing a bit of cleavage on Instagram.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Roardog - 03-01-2018

Quote: (02-28-2018 11:51 AM)Stirfry Wrote:  

My last gf had an expectation that I should be chasing her, supplicating to her, going out of my way with flowers, buying her gifts, etc., to the point where it just wasn't worth it anymore. She was pretty but not a fucking supermodel, she gave great head but otherwise was very average in bed (actually, 'below-average' is much more accurate- she would just sort of lie there), and it's not like we had a lot in common (she had typical middle-aged woman interests, like "Downton Abbey" and antiquing). Essentially, a 45 year-old woman going through "the change" who felt like she was the shit, and that all she had to do was show up. When we broke up I think she was stunned that someone would actually say this to her, and, as I suspect, that it might actually be true.

My ex gf was exactly the same although 20 years younger. She's been raised on these movie and Disney ideas of a relationship and that she's some princess. It doesn't help that she has been surrounded by beta Chinese guys her whole life.
My ex was very pretty but no Victoria's Secret model either and yet she expected me to lavish money and time on her and priortise her over everything else. When I didn't do that she told me that "I didn't make her feel cared for".
When I dumped her she was stunned that someone could actually walk away from her.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - bbgun - 03-03-2018

sluts still gonna slut, even in the freezing cold

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-out.html

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Rhyme or Reason - 03-03-2018

Quote: (03-03-2018 12:50 PM)bbgun Wrote:  

sluts still gonna slut, even in the freezing cold

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-out.html

[Image: 49C3651400000578-5457455-Fresh_snow_fall...340765.jpg]

[Image: barf.gif]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Dulceácido - 03-03-2018

So many overweight and unattractive chicks in that article...

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-03-2018

[Image: 49C1B31D00000578-5457455-image-a-103_1520076848764.jpg]

Fat is insulating somewhat from the cold. 18 out of 20 women are overweight.

The odds are not in your favor gents of Leeds.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Dulceácido - 03-03-2018

Quote: (03-03-2018 03:16 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Fucking trash!!!! Pale, shitty, fat, redneck tattoos. Omg. Fucking vomit.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - DJ-Matt - 03-03-2018

The comments on that article are fantastic:

Quote:Quote:

swissinlondon, London, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Pigs in blankets.

iknowbetterthanyou, Middle earth, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
Oh dear . Some of them obviously don't own a mirror . Massive leg tattoo ? Classy.

debbie, norfolk, 9 hours ago
Oh my goodness what a lot of beautiful women NOT, these are the idiots who block up our A and E departments all over the country, idiots.

Would be funnier if I knew what an A and E department was.

barney1299, Somerset, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
I doubt anyone of them had mirrors in their house, just looking at them says it all

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Matsufubu - 03-03-2018

A+E = Accident and Emergency. These fat, drunken slags takes up space in hospital, putting the NHS under too much stress and denying medical help to others.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-03-2018 04:59 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

A+E = Accident and Emergency. These fat, drunken slags takes up space in hospital, putting the NHS under too much stress and denying medical help to others.

Pretty sure that the 2 mio. non-European immigrants having been taken in the last 4 years alone do that much better than those piglets here.

I am equally disgusted by them as anyone else, but some of them are pretty - curb their appetites, import some 4 mio. EE, FSU and Japanese women without brothers or family and then see those Brit-chicks clean up their act quickly enough.

Create a fat-shaming month of march in the UK.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - The Catalyst - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 12:29 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I am equally disgusted by them as anyone else, but some of them are pretty - curb their appetites, import some 4 mio. EE, FSU and Japanese women without brothers or family and then see those Brit-chicks clean up their act quickly enough.

Create a fat-shaming month of march in the UK.

That sounds plausible, but I'm not sure it would work. This is because I'm not entirely convinced British men prefer hotter girls(to any significant degree).

It sounds really flippant to say, but I've been thinking and analysing this for a long time and I think if UK/Aus/NZ men preferred hotter girls they would act a lot differently. But if you assume they don't care about women's looks then a lot of their behavior makes sense. So the seemingly absurd conclusion has to be true.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - bk19xsa - 03-04-2018

This is wrong on many levels. These women are way heavier than average men of few decades ago.

Another thing that pushes this level of fatness is the 'Ass' epidemic that has taken over ever since Kim K, Nicki Manaj and twerking got popular. Now all these fat sluts think they have an ass and thirsty beta guys all over the world watch them on social media or in yoga pants and automatically think that this is the standard.. Thats how bad the situation is.

Lately I have been seeing fat girls in abundance at the gym, not doing cardio, not doing aerobics or upper body exercises but just working on their ass. They dont mind getting fatter as long as the butt becomes bigger because they know that there will be tons of guys fawning over their 'booty'.

Literally, its not pussy that's been put on pedestal ; Its cow asses.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Winston Wolfe - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 08:49 PM)bk19xsa Wrote:  

Another thing that pushes this level of fatness is the 'Ass' epidemic that has taken over ever since Kim K, Nicki Manaj and twerking got popular. Now all these fat sluts think they have an ass and thirsty beta guys all over the world watch them on social media or in yoga pants and automatically think that this is the standard.. Thats how bad the situation is.

This is true.

Although there are some positives to it also. One of my recent bangs has a perfectly fine body and ass to me, but because of this phenomenon you described, she's insecure about her ass.

She goes to the gym for the sole reason to make her ass bigger.

I approve and will make use of this insecurity so she keeps at it.

[Image: kermit.gif]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - CynicalContrarian - 03-04-2018

Hamstering is hard work yo.

'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury holidays, the best clothes and amazing restaurants on her quest to be a social media star

-Lissette Calveiro, 26, says she went broke trying to keep up appearances on Instagram
-Between monthly shopping to update her outfits, showing off her jet-setting lifestyle and doing brunches she ended up $10,000 in debt
-Calveiro was living what she called a lie by trying to keep up a certain appearance that was well beyond her means
-Her debt started amassing when she was working as an intern in New York and getting paid just a travel stipend and was living on a part-time retail salary
-It took her 14 months to get out of the debt she incurred trying to live an 'Insta-worthy' lifestyle
-She says she now recycles old photos to keep her feed fresh and uses Rent The Runway to keep her wardrobe fresh instead of buying new clothes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z58qJT9G58

A 5 at best...

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Winston Wolfe - 03-04-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 10:49 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

-Between monthly shopping to update her outfits, showing off her jet-setting lifestyle and doing brunches she ended up $10,000 in debt

I hear Dubai is high on the list of destinations her jetset is going to take her next

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tex Cruise - 03-05-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 08:49 PM)bk19xsa Wrote:  

Literally, its not pussy that's been put on pedestal ; Its cow asses.

This is an unfair, and frankly offensive, comparison.

A fully grown cow is a 5-10 times larger animal than a human female, yet a 220 lb human fat woman easily has a wider ass than a 1500 lb cow.

What did cows do to deserve this reputation of having fat asses?

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - CynicalContrarian - 03-05-2018

Plus. A living cow is useful for milk.
While even a recently dead cow can provide meat & hide.

You're average basic chick millennial however...?

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Roardog - 03-05-2018

Hamstering is hard work yo.

'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury holidays, the best clothes and amazing restaurants on her quest to be a social media star

-Lissette Calveiro, 26, says she went broke trying to keep up appearances on Instagram
-Calveiro was living what she called a lie by trying to keep up a certain appearance that was well beyond her means
-Her debt started amassing when she was working as an intern in New York and getting paid just a travel stipend and was living on a part-time retail salary
-It took her 14 months to get out of the debt she incurred trying to live an 'Insta-worthy' lifestyle
-She says she now recycles old photos to keep her feed fresh and uses Rent The Runway to keep her wardrobe fresh instead of buying new clothes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z58qJT9G58

A 5 at best...

Competition is heating up to be an Instagram hoe.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-05-2018

Belongs in the thread:

[Image: DXfnZAwU8AAC7Rh.jpg]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GeorgeMcIntyre_/status/970498672315297792/photo/1][/url]

In short:

+ raise another man's kid while being likely always second fiddle to the other guy
+ take care of her eternal debt of her 2 master's degrees
+ enjoy the ride while looking into her 1000-cock-crazy eyes

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - godfather dust - 03-06-2018

Quote: (03-04-2018 11:05 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

I hear Dubai is high on the list of destinations her jetset is going to take her next

Sheiks need at least a 7 to shit on.

Also this chick doesn't understand "Instagram stars." Thirsty dudes don't follow chicks because of whatever is in the background, they follow them because they're hot whores showing tits and ass. She didn't stand a chance.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Stirfry - 03-08-2018

Quote: (03-03-2018 04:09 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2018 03:16 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Fucking trash!!!! Pale, shitty, fat, redneck tattoos. Omg. Fucking vomit.

And I bet these two are complete divas, making demands from their boyfriends and yelling at them when the thing they were nagged into doing, buying or repairing wasn't done to her satisfaction.

Which brings up another thing- these repulsive women are spoiled because of their supplicating boyfriends. I know this is a digression, but I think so much of what we are facing today as men is due to the screwed up relations between the sexes, reinforced or subsidized by men. To be blunt, any man dating these women is guilty of harming society, and that harm increases each time they reinforce bad behavior with a present and any time they say "no, you look fine" when she asks "am I fat."

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Remington - 03-09-2018

Overheard another female coworker talking about how she recently had an abortion. No sense of regret in her voice.

The girl was describing the event itself like it was out of a horror flick. Not sure why she would bring this into casual conversation amongst her coworkers, but it made for some interesting things to listen to this morning.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Thot Leader - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 01:43 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Overheard another female coworker talking about how she recently had an abortion. No sense of regret in her voice.

The girl was describing the event itself like it was out of a horror flick. Not sure why she would bring this into casual conversation amongst her coworkers, but it made for some interesting things to listen to this morning.

[Image: utym622f8z4y.jpg]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - godfather dust - 03-09-2018

Quote: (03-09-2018 02:04 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2018 01:43 PM)Remington Wrote:  

[Image: utym622f8z4y.jpg]

Now she'll wish she had had a bady before she got dumped and her uterus removes... I'm halfway between feeling sorry for her and getting the popcorn ready for the meltdown...