Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-03-2011

Quote: (08-03-2011 09:04 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

don't waste time with girls who have boyfriends.

Got it. I'll qualify quickly within minutes to see if she can admit to having one so I don't waste even more precious minutes.

Actually I think I'll even go direct and say:

Polish Target:"Mixx, I have a boyfriend"

{quickly reach for a napkin and write my number/address to my hotel}

Mixx:"Ok, I am staying at the Acme hotel; if you want to see me for some sexy fun later, great - if not, great too....goodbye!" {kiss her on the cheek real soft...}

..nothing gained nothing loss.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-03-2011

Usually the boyfriend drop will come quickly (within 15 minutes). It's not like in the U.S. where a girl will lead you along for a whole fucking hour before dropping it.

The Poland thread - gonzoman925 - 08-04-2011

edit: irrelevant, was already posted earlier

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-04-2011

^^

This is the same video we already reviewed on another thread where he asks her for her facebook (beta) and she ends up giving him an email that she uses for junk mail.

She is not that hot. I definitely would not be packing my bags to go see girls like her. She a 6 ona good day and he still got shot down.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 08-09-2011

Roosh, Sirob, anyone with Poland experience....

What's the level of flakiness over there? If you a get a number via day game, what are the chances it actualizes?

The Poland thread - Sirob - 08-10-2011

Flakiness was heavy in Krakow and medium in Wroclaw.

I got 4 numbers in Wroclaw, out of which 2 turned up, 2 flaked.

Krakow, I must have gotten around 7-8 numbers, but only 2 turned up.

This is of course entirely from day game.

In Wroclaw I found that it was easier to get into a very natural conversation with the girls. This made my confidence in getting a Day 2 higher.

In Krakow, even though I got more numbers, I was never sure on whether they would materialize for a day 2. It was purely hit or miss.

I have planned for a Wroclaw trip again in the first week of October.

Quote: (08-09-2011 09:17 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Roosh, Sirob, anyone with Poland experience....

What's the level of flakiness over there? If you a get a number via day game, what are the chances it actualizes?

The Poland thread - gig - 08-11-2011

(from another thread)
Quote:Roosh Wrote:

I can only speak for Poland, but one-night stands are just as easy for me as in America (if not easier) using more of a direct/caveman game

I have extensive personal experience in Poland and also know a lot of foreigners here.

Here's most likely your deal: You happen to have the EXACT looks that's magical to Polish girls (the long hair/beard/latin appearance). I know this since I had not one but three friends here that had the exact same looks and had the same welcoming attitude from girls.

When I say 'welcoming attitude' I mean girls were more open to their advances and also girls made effort to approach them.

HOWEVER I hang out with two of these guys for months, and they hardly ever got laid, and when they did, it was with girls that were nothing to write home about. To make things worse, one of them was actually a model (appeared on TV and bus stops ads in Poland!) and the other one spoke Polish fluently.

Reason for the epic failure? These guys had zero game and even if they managed to verbally advance somewhat with girls, they definitely lacked what it takes to close the deal. And so the deal was almost never closed.

The third guy I knew by the way was only here for a short time, also didn't get laid but well, maybe he had too short of a time to get used to the place.

Reason you do well in Poland in my not so humble opinion:

- You have the exact type of looks that gives you an advantage in this specific country
- Your game is good (as in you keep the girl's interest high and keep it sexual, you avoid weird pickup gimmicks you read about in semi fictional pickup books)
- You do the work (go out a lot, approach a lot, 'do what it takes')

Anyone thinking he will bring loser chode self here just show up and get laid - you're in for a sad surprise

Anyone who has/plans to have a decent personality and a good attitude - if your appearance gives you an advantage here (e.g. Roosh) you may get extra success for your efforts. And you do have a fair chance regardless of looks since Polish girls are known to be more forgiving about looks.

Hope this resolves the 'overhype' conflict..

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-11-2011

Problem is, I AM LATIN! I dont have a beard, but it is VERY OBVIOUS I'm a Latin guy.

I'm a former competition style salsa dancer, abd consider my game at an advanced level with a very stylish, Miami wardrobe to match.

So, here is my dilemma now: I've only seen ugly faces in just about every dating website, nightclub gallleries, facebook pages!

Having a butterface is a deal-breaker for me. Yes, Colombia has fucked it up for other countries where billboard models beg for the mere chance to have a cup of coffee with me!

Will Poland be able to compete?

Mixx

Quote: (08-11-2011 01:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

dating website, nightclub gallleries, facebook pages!

As far as beauty goes Baltics up north and Balkans down south usually boast more beautiful girls than Poland and interactions are more straight forward in these countries as well, i.e. you get quicker answers, which is essential if you want 'as many one night stands as quickly as possible'.

But generally speaking the resources you mentioned don't mean anything. Dating websites and failbook? No way dude. Galleries? Depends on the club, day of week, and quality of the camera. Worthless..

Gotta go to a place to check it out. That's the fun in traveling.

But you're not getting any super models groveling at your fit in Poland I assure you that. It's a modern EU country and girls with low self esteem wearing 2nd hand clothes are long gone, even in 2nd and 3rd tier cities.

Chances are if a traveler goes to Poland he'll have a great time, I do highly recommend visiting it.

But if great time exclusively equals 'a lot of effortless lays with hot girls' then most people will probably end up disappointed. Poland is tricky in this regard.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-11-2011

Gig: what is your background, American? Do you spend a lot of time in Poland?

There was a commenter on my blog a couple years ago that went by "gig". He was Brazilian.

Actually Roosh himself mentioned to me that Poland has a lot of butterfaces. I did not rely on just failbook and internet, I asked a credible source there now!!

I know a lot of guys do not care what a girls face looks like as long as her body us great, well, I do. I'd rather jerk off than fuck a girl with a face like a dog, regardless of her spectacular ass. Can't do it!

Also, the models I'm talking about in Colombia are not poor girl with low self esteem and second hand clothes by any means. Most drive BMW's, travel to NYC or Miami to go shopping and are local attorneys and have high status careers.

So, I'm not looking for a pretty girl with second hand clothes. !!

I guess Poland will be a dussapointment. I don't want to travel 8,000 km fir ugly faced women who think their hot shit.

Thoughts?

Mixx

Quote: (08-11-2011 03:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Gig: what is your background, American? Do you spend a lot of time in Poland?

There was a commenter on my blog a couple years ago that went by "gig". He was Brazilian.

No, wasn't me.

I'm living in Poland for a few years now (got EU citizenship). Wrote you an email recently to drop me a line when/if you arrive in Krakow. I've backpacked Western/Central Europe extensively (almost all countries), as well as a couple of other continents (but not SA..)

I've been to almost every major city in Poland and a lot of small ones as well. I want to do yet another grand tour of Poland after the summer, so I may bump into some of you [Image: wink.gif] Reason I wait for the summer to end is not the school year but the horrible weather right now! I spent last summer in Tricity (Gdansk, Sopot et al.) and it was great. But I agree that nightlife there is pretty weak barring one or two better options. But anyway this summer is just a nightmare weather wise.

Anyone who's showing up in PL feel free to drop me a line if you want, as long as you're not some seduction community freak (you knoooow the type I'm talking about). I do have a feeling that most people here aren't like that, this forum seems pretty safe [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-11-2011

Mixx: It seems like you want to guarantee success with the exact type of women you desire in a place you've never been before, but this is impossible. I noticed you convinced yourself out of a trip to Ukraine with this strategy. Like gig said, a big part of travel is going into the unknown. If you're unsure, maybe schedule a short reconnaissance trip so you don't get upset if it did not meet your expectations. It seems like you have developed solid niches in Colombia and USA and think you won't find much better.

gig: Good to know we got a Krakow contact. I will be visiting there in early October most likely.

Quote: (08-11-2011 03:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Actually Roosh himself mentioned to me that Poland has a lot of butterfaces. I did not rely on just failbook and internet, I asked a credible source there now!!

I know a lot of guys do not care what a girls face looks like as long as her body us great, well, I do. I'd rather jerk off than fuck a girl with a face like a dog, regardless of her spectacular ass. Can't do it!

Also, the models I'm talking about in Colombia are not poor girl with low self esteem and second hand clothes by any means. Most drive BMW's, travel to NYC or Miami to go shopping and are local attorneys and have high status careers.

So, I'm not looking for a pretty girl with second hand clothes. !!

I guess Poland will be a dussapointment. I don't want to travel 8,000 km fir ugly faced women who think their hot shit.

Forget about BMW driven models, these girls will not give you the time of day in this region. Not to belittle your looks or game, but it doesn't cut it, you're a tourist and they don't need you in their life.

As for super hot 'girls next door', you're better off north or south as I mentioned (Baltics and/or Balkans). These arent really models who drive a BMW but they surely do look like that (face and body wise). In Poland those 'next door' girls are just less pretty than in surrounding CE countries, that's all. They're more friendly in Poland, but this actually translates to a disadvantage when it comes to one night stands, since a girl can drag you the whole night, you even walk her home, just to hear "thanks for walking me home" and then you're going back to where you came from. As I said, tricky country for the uninitiated or for the over zealous. Seen this a million times and been through myself at the beginning. Being sexually aggressive helps resolve this but you need finesse with that.

To travel 8 megamiles just to get quick fucks with Polish girls is likely to be a big disappointment, honestly. If you are curious to travel the region and sure girls are a big part of the adventure then cool, but it doesn't seem that this is what you planned, especially since you plan to show up in october - only balkans are really 'travelable' at that time..

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 08-11-2011

I have the same concerns as Mixx.

Usually with club/dating sites you see SOME evidence of quality. Usually club sites give you a false sense of high quality. Instead, you see a lot of earthy, unimpressive, average looking eastern european girls - few pretty faces. I can go to Montreal anytime and find hotter girls than what I've seen.

In the end, I'll take Roosh's word to at least check out Poland for a short trip. If it's no-go, Mixx.....I'll save you the time and money...and I'll see you in Medellin.

Quote: (08-11-2011 04:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Mixx: It seems like you want to guarantee success with the exact type of women you desire in a place you've never been before, but this is impossible. I noticed you convinced yourself out of a trip to Ukraine with this strategy. Like gig said, a big part of travel is going into the unknown. If you're unsure, maybe schedule a short reconnaissance trip so you don't get upset if it did not meet your expectations. It seems like you have developed solid niches in Colombia and USA and think you won't find much better.

gig: Good to know we got a Krakow contact. I will be visiting there in early October most likely.

Honestly mixx just come to have a great time and you will have it. Forget about the "fucking 10 10's in 10 days" attitude, it will fail you here.

Roosh - I should be around, might be in wroclaw but only for a few days (work related, and hopefully some fun too). If you're into some crazy adventure when in krk, I'll take you for a weekend in Ostrava across the border - that's one crazy shithole. Been mentioned in this forum before. I have a nickname for Ostrava, I call it "the anomaly".

Gig. I think you misunderstand my post, so I am going to try to re-phrase my words.

I don't care if the girl drives a BMW, or rides a bicycle. I only mentioned this because you assumed I was looking for girls with low self-esteem and second hand clothing (you wrote this). It just so happens that is what I get in Miami.

I only care about ONE THING: HER FACE!

Why is this SO IMPORTANT to me? Simple: If I am going to travel from Miami to Poland 8,000 kms away, and spend thousands of dollars on expenses, I want the girls to have the core things I like, and have gotten used to in Miami and Colombia and even small college towns of USA and Canada.

When I heard from Roosh that local girls in Poznan have butter faces, and even saw the majority of girls on club websites, and CS, Youtube and Failbook, it immediately reminded me of my struggle to be happy in Brazil with butter-faced girls. I hated it! Lots of girls wanted to fuck me, but I did not want to fuck them because of their face.

All I can say is this; go on any club website for Miami, latvia, Romania and Colombia, and you will no doubt see a fine example of local women, and it does not matter what day of the week it is or what venue it is, the women are hot - period - rain or shine!

Why can't anyone say that about Poland? Like they do about Russia, Latvia or Talin?

All I keep hearing is that they play these fucking mind-games, and seek validation from foreigners as if they were top models.

I don't want to pay and travel to make getting laid with lower quality girls 5x harder for me - that would be plain stupid!

Yeah, I talked myself out of a trip to Ukraine, but it wasn't because of the faces, it was because I learned that they are racists towards latinos/Spanish, much like Russians are towards blacks.

Mixx

^ Ok I stand corrected I thought you were also referring to status (some guys are turned on when the girl has high social status - for some reason beyond me).

Faces - Poland definitely not your best choice in the region for faces, once again - go up to litva -> latvia -> and further, down to hungary -> serbia and further. been to all of these, looks are top notch (if you're into while gurls). or go east (EE = ukraine, russia etc).

also you say you convey yourself with style - will be more appreciated in those other countries, polish are less attentive to this unless you go to higher end clubs in which getting quick action becomes infinitesimally more complex.

it seems you'll make a better match with the other countries in the region.

you can land in poland which is pretty much central in the region, quickly check a city or two and if you don't like it just move north or south to other countries.

The Poland thread - Smitty - 08-11-2011

Gig, you're depressing me, bro. I have plans to move to Poland next year. At least I have my Mediterranean genes working in my favor. Your assessment of Poland is the most sobering I've seen yet.

Quote: (08-11-2011 06:21 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Gig, you're depressing me, bro. I have plans to move to Poland next year. At least I have my Mediterranean genes working in my favor. Your assessment of Poland is the most sobering I've seen yet.

all i said is you're not getting free lunch. be cool, be fun be positive be sexual but not creepy, be confident but not asshole. no creepy pickup gimmicks, these aren't LA bimbos on coke. be cool for real have ok game and you'll have a great time. you have looks? life is easier. you don't? you are forgiven but you need to work harder. other people i noticed here that say the more or less the same are roosh and tg3. this is why i know these two are for real and not kj's [Image: smile.gif] been here long enough to see foreigners in many situations plus, been though ups and down with girls myself, which correlated directly to the factors i described. been through enough of them to isolate this clearly.

as for looks of girls, polish girls may not be as hot as some neighbors, but this is still CE, takes any western country any time.

Quote: (08-11-2011 06:34 PM)gig Wrote:  

as for looks of girls, polish girls may not be as hot as some neighbors, but this is still CE, takes any western country any time.

THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT!

It takes any western country any time (except Miami) but it will NEVER COMPETE with Colombian or Miami girls - which pour all over me!

So, Colombia is 3hrs away from me, while poland is 20hrs away :/ - see why I am hesitating here?

If I'm going to fly 20hrs, It better be for something that beats what I have in my backyard.

Mixx

^ put that way, i wouldn't bother coming.. not if it's only for women. you seem to have built a fine back yard there. also latinas vs. polish - can't even categorize them as the same species.. totally different mentality. impossible to compare. should you eat a chocolate souffle or should you eat a t-bone steak? not comparable.

also with such high expectation you may be pissed off easily at every flake or every stunt a polish girl pulls on you. roosh wrote a nice post on this - she flakes - no worries, have a beer, move on. life is good. ESSENTIAL attitude, as i just described before. CRITICAL. will be difficult for you to maintain this attitude when you put 'so much at stake'. angry tourists never get laid - never be one [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - Saladin - 08-11-2011

Mixx, just go on a recon trip throughout Central and Eastern Europe so you have an idea of what you will want for a long trip.
You could run through a bunch of countries and decide one to return for a good longer stay.
I mean you're not gonna regret it because you're not spending that much time on any one country.

The Poland thread - rudebwoy - 08-11-2011

Mixx - to be honest bro, I was wondering why a high-flyer like yourself would go to Poland. It is not a very glamorous country and there must be a reason why so many people leave the country permanently.

Since we have a "man" on the spot already in Poland, why not choose another spot and give us a breakdown. I was hoping you would go to Ukraine, I suggest ignore all these comments about they dislike latinos or you "maybe" confused for arab/gypsy etc.

The Poland thread - iknowexactly - 08-11-2011

Quote: (08-11-2011 06:51 PM)gig Wrote:  

angry tourists never get laid - never be one [Image: smile.gif]

Good wisdom in that. Especially when I'm pissed off to begin with the Ameriwhales.

I remember when I got to Europe the first time I had far less urge to do depraved things to the women. They aren't shrill bitches, why would I be mad at them?

Anger hurts yourself the most.