Roosh V Forum
How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to get laid on okcupid like a boss (/thread-3601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - DJ-Matt - 01-27-2017

Popular actress, maybe he's running the long con and going to divorce rape and take half her shit. I wouldn't poke a whale for a few months just for some cash, ew.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Remington - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-27-2017 03:57 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Do you dudes advise going for the meet-up on the 2nd or 3rd message?

As I learned in sales, meaningful conversations bring trust with you and the customer. Once the customer has that trust in you, the better the chance of converting what you're offering into a sale.

That is one huge thing I learned with online dating. I established a connection, she got to know me in a casual and humorous kind of way, then I'd go for the number. My go to message asking for the number works almost every time. After getting the number, I'd then schedule a meet up almost immediately.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - VforVlad - 01-27-2017

Quote: (01-19-2017 02:24 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2012/07/1...-profiles/

Do it this way. I'm fuckin' serious.

Sometimes going back to the basics is all one needs. This has given me a well needed kick as I've come full circle. My online game has improved quite a lot over the last 2 years, with success. But then you get to the burn out stage where you feel like you've done it all and don't have the energy/motivation to carefully game a girl anymore.

I wrote a pretty sarcastic profile with some semi-truths about myself. I will now start mass spamming girls with a simple "howdy" message, log off and come back later to see who bit.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - churros - 01-29-2017

Update: after one week, got a very solid bang off tinder. Pushing on 8, but batshit crazy.

Have two from OKC lined up for tonight, and tantan tomorrow. After that I'm signing over to daygame.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Mess O. - 01-30-2017

A real drag I've been running into is the fact that - at least in my area - there's a HUGE amount of fake profiles. I wish their admin could fuckin' deal with this.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Naughty By Nature - 02-03-2017

I've had 2 really funny and bizarre interactions on here (well, POF, actually). I'm tempted to post them on here, though.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - MVPnis - 02-03-2017

Remember. Curvy = fatass

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Remington - 02-03-2017

Quote: (02-03-2017 12:35 AM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

I've had 2 really funny and bizarre interactions on here (well, POF, actually). I'm tempted to post them on here, though.

Okay. Go ahead.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Mess O. - 02-03-2017

Another phenomenon I've been running into on an increasingly frequent basis is the 'inbox full' profiles. Jesus fucking Christ, a chick can put on a blank profile with one pic, and the box'll jam up in what, 2 weeks? This is simply impossible on the guy's side. How does such a thing happen?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - XPQ22 - 02-03-2017

Only two?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - XPQ22 - 02-03-2017

Only two?

Quote: (02-03-2017 07:43 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Another phenomenon I've been running into on an increasingly frequent basis is the 'inbox full' profiles. Jesus fucking Christ, a chick can put on a blank profile with one pic, and the box'll jam up in what, 2 weeks? This is simply impossible on the guy's side. How does such a thing happen?

Interesting. My main demo is women in their late 20s and early 30s, there always seemed to be plenty of room...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Remington - 02-03-2017

Quote: (02-03-2017 07:43 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Mess, where are you at in the US?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Naughty By Nature - 02-03-2017

Quote: (02-03-2017 08:18 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Only two?

I just started a couple weeks ago. I've actually had 3. But I only saved 2. I'm gonna post them later tonight.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - XPQ22 - 02-04-2017

Quote: (02-03-2017 10:59 PM)Naughty By Nature Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2017 08:18 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Only two?

I just started a couple weeks ago. I've actually had 3. But I only saved 2. I'm gonna post them later tonight.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be disparaging. It's possible to pull some hot poon on OKC and that's a fact. But, well, I'm just saying that I had to go through a ton of wacky conversations and a ton of wacky dates to do it. [Image: blush.gif]

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Mess O. - 02-04-2017

@ Remington -- LA/OC region.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Naughty By Nature - 02-04-2017

[Image: SI1.png]

[Image: SI2.png]

My roommate thought with absolute certainty that this was a bot. I thought she was either mentally retarded or just started speaking English. I got her on the phone and she actually didn't sound too dumb. I was pushing for a pic verification (her taking a selfie with my name on it) or video chat but she wasn't really having it. A couple days later, I busted out my customary, "lol, are you still alive?!" and she said she was but that she didn't want to meet anymore. SKETCHY!

[Image: SI3.png]

This may not seem too bizarre to the seasoned online dater but this was the first woman to essentially invite me over. We're texting but I highly doubt I'll go to her joint or invite her over to mine straight away. I did get a pic verification and she, at least, is real.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - torridon747 - 02-06-2017

Glad to see your progress man. Hey you got an invite over to a girls crib after a few messages! Good job [Image: banana.gif]

And look up how to take screenshots

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Naughty By Nature - 02-06-2017

Quote: (02-06-2017 02:08 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Glad to see your progress man. Hey you got an invite over to a girls crib after a few messages! Good job [Image: banana.gif]

And look up how to take screenshots

Thanks! I have sad news. That "woman" ended up being a tranny. WTF?! I'm not getting involved with that. Still, pretty funny!

I went on 2 Day 2s last week and both were via cold approach. That makes me happier than anything. Didn't even know that was possible in LA, lol.

Bro, get on that PM I sent ya! [Image: wink.gif]

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - torridon747 - 02-06-2017

Ahh shit the ol' online tranny run-in. Happens. If I even talk to a tranny for more than a few messages I feel hella dirty like "damn i knew that chin was to broad". Sucks.

Good shit, keep up the good work. I didn't reply to that last PM because I'm not sure how much more I can help. I'm still figuring stuff out myself. Maybe give some more vet'd members a shout there are plenty of helpful people here. I'll reread it tomorrow and see if I can give any constructive feedback.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Naughty By Nature - 02-06-2017

Quote: (02-06-2017 04:08 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Ahh shit the ol' online tranny run-in. Happens. If I even talk to a tranny for more than a few messages I feel hella dirty like "damn i knew that chin was to broad". Sucks.

Good shit, keep up the good work. I didn't reply to that last PM because I'm not sure how much more I can help. I'm still figuring stuff out myself. Maybe give some more vet'd members a shout there are plenty of helpful people here. I'll reread it tomorrow and see if I can give any constructive feedback.

Can I send you some pics (no homo) to see if any are worthy of being added to my profile? Feel free to PM me your email address or number.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Cattle Rustler - 02-15-2017

If a chick is too receptive I automatically assume she's a tranny or a hooker. All the times I've been burned they were either one or the other.

Have any of you guys ever been banned from OKC? I just started getting on there and was getting a lot of hits, I made my OKC profile look like my SA one....then all of the sudden I got banned with no prior warning. I messaged like 400 girls in two days. Before you could only message 30 girls a day before the messages failed to reach their inbox, but now you can message as many as you want. I dunno why I got banned, if the creator of OKC says spam messaging is the way to get results according to this thread thread-41297.html

Either way, I tried making another profile and they tagged it under "there's a problem with our servers, this process could not be completed".....again and again, so I think I got IP banned. That shit happened to me on POF 3 years ago for spam messaging. Actually POF has facial recognition software, I tried using other IP addresses and emails and I kept getting taken off in minutes...until I started using new pictures, and spammed messages for a few days.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Vill@in - 02-16-2017

I called a girl I met on OKC last night. I always like to ask them their craziest stories from the app. You would be surprised just how many fucking idiot guys there are out there. This girl had 2 stories that were probably the most bizarre and craziest I have ever heard. I am assuming they were true, if not she is a freak to think of this shit.

Her first story was with a guy who took her to dinner at Applebee's (ha) and she said it was going good. Towards the end of the date he asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and show her his slide show. She asked what the slide show was and he said it was naked pictures of his sister and his mom. He wanted to bang her while the pictures were on in the background.

The other story was a guy who invited her to a Furry party. She didn't know what a Furry party was until he sent her pics of it. People dressed up as animals fucking each other.

These are the types of weirdo's we're competing against, gentlemen.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Rusplaya - 02-16-2017

Quote: (02-16-2017 12:18 PM)graffix13 Wrote:  

I called a girl I met on OKC last night. I always like to ask them their craziest stories from the app. You would be surprised just how many fucking idiot guys there are out there. This girl had 2 stories that were probably the most bizarre and craziest I have ever heard. I am assuming they were true, if not she is a freak to think of this shit.

Her first story was with a guy who took her to dinner at Applebee's (ha) and she said it was going good. Towards the end of the date he asked her if she wanted to go back to his place and show her his slide show. She asked what the slide show was and he said it was naked pictures of his sister and his mom. He wanted to bang her while the pictures were on in the background.

The other story was a guy who invited her to a Furry party. She didn't know what a Furry party was until he sent her pics of it. People dressed up as animals fucking each other.

These are the types of weirdo's we're competing against, gentlemen.

wow I am moving to another planet.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Cattle Rustler - 02-16-2017

Hhahah that's hilarious in a sad and twisted way.

She mentioned Applebees? I'm waiting for Gmanifesto to crack a joke.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Cattle Rustler - 02-16-2017

So I was copy and pasting around my normal messages....and added the following to the well dressed ones "Cute outfit, something tells me you look great in...." it worked until this bitch got butt hurt, I got banned the following day.

Get hold of this load of shit:

[Image: VPqWpOu.jpg?1m]