Roosh V Forum
New York City - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: New York City (/thread-8368.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

New York City - Day Game Bang - 12-16-2018

How is game in NYC in the winter?

New York City - GoingHAM20 - 12-16-2018

Quote: (12-16-2018 02:23 PM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

How is game in NYC in the winter?

Still better than 99% of North American cities.

No matter how cold it is, there are still honeys all over the place walking to school, work, the grocery store, doing errands, etc.

Only city in this continent that I’m taking over NYC in the winter is Miami. The other warm cities are trash for daygame.

New York City - a beer is enough - 12-16-2018

Quote: (01-19-2018 02:20 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

How is the nightlife in Astoria and/or Bushwich East williansberg?

Since no one really bothered to answer his post and it just kind of remained there.

When I was in NYC, it seems like Astoria was moreso family oriented and the party was really at Williamsburg in Brooklyn and a lot of the places in Manhattan mentioned on this thread. Not sure how things are changing now that Long Island City is going to have the Amazon office opening up but I would think that Astoria isn't the best bet for a younger guy who is engaged in nightlife.

Some say that the place might have changed now as Williamsburg started becoming more expensive and one of the train systems went down.

Unless things have changed, I would say Astoria is probably real tame and not as fun.

New York City - Rang off the Pipe - 12-16-2018

I agree about Astoria. I know that neighborhood very well and it's a mix of families (some new and old), ethnic holdouts (Greek, Brazilian, Colombian, and North African mostly), and people who wanted something less expensive and calmer than the areas with more bustle. It's a great area for yuppie families and couples but it sucks as a single guy (or any guy) who wants to pull girls regularly. It's best to be in a livelier area of the city.

New York City - a beer is enough - 12-17-2018

Quote: (12-16-2018 06:51 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

I agree about Astoria. I know that neighborhood very well and it's a mix of families (some new and old), ethnic holdouts (Greek, Brazilian, Colombian, and North African mostly), and people who wanted something less expensive and calmer than the areas with more bustle. It's a great area for yuppie families and couples but it sucks as a single guy (or any guy) who wants to pull girls regularly. It's best to be in a livelier area of the city.

Thanks for the heads up. I have had a few people tell me it is slowly turning into something different now since Williamsburg became so unaffordable in recent years, having a tough time buying it.

New York City - TheBowery - 12-17-2018

https://nypost.com/2018/12/15/call-her-d...questions/

New York female locker room talk in podcast form, depraved entertainment for the 2018 empowered feminist zeitgeist.

The brunette looks much younger and more attractive than the blonde. Hope they continue doing the podcast when they are washed up >30 cat ladies wondering where all the good men went...

New York City - Minnesotadrake - 12-17-2018

I checked out Bushwick this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised! Syndicated Bar was a hip place in a warehouse with a 50 seat movie theater. Gotham City Lounge was great too. A very welcome change from manhattan ( less people and cheaper drinks)

New York City - Day Game Bang - 12-20-2018

Hostel game is good in NYC with all of the European and South American tourists coming in and out. I've been to NYC 10+ times and one of the trips in 2017, I decided to stay at 2 hostels and met tons of foreign girls:

http://www.q4hotel.com/

https://www.jazzhostels.com/jazzlocation...-the-park/

-Book a private room and you will be able to bang multiple girls; don't save money and get a dorm. Meet the international girls in the lobby/kitchen area or when they have hostel events (partying, etc). Its extremely easy to talk with them. Talk about tourist stuff. I met 10 French girls, 2 Argentine girls, 4 Brazilian girls, 1 Canadian girl and 3 Russian girls over 2 weeks just staying at these 2 hostels (Jazz on the Park and Q4) in 2017.

New York City - 456 - 12-21-2018

Funny idea -- what some local NYers decided to do a staycation at a hostel like that -- could pretend to be a tourist, or be the city know-it-all who felt like staying somewhere random while his apartment is under construction...

New York City - Day Game Bang - 12-21-2018

I think you need either a non-US passport (Canada, France, etc) or non-NY driver's license (Georgia, Florida, California) to stay at a hostel in NYC. If I remember correctly, NYers can't stay at these hostels. Same thing in Miami (Florida people can't stay there).

But yes, pretend to be a tourist (or local guide) and go sight seeing (Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge) with foreign girls during the day and bang them in your private room at night. I've seen it happen in person lol. I remember a beta, socially awkward 20-something White-American guy from Florida getting 2-3 bangs from European tourists and he was staying in a dorm room. If that guy can get laid at a hostel in NYC, anyone can

In fact, I lost 1 bang with a 21-22 year old French girl at Q4 hostel in LIC (Queens) because I was staying in a dorm and not private. She was on a slut mission trip in the states. Her next trip after NYC was Miami.

I met her in the kitchen area of Q4 hostel and after about 5 minutes, we went for a walk. She asked if I was in a dorm or private and I said dorm. We had nowhere to fuck.

New York City - 456 - 12-21-2018

What if one lives near a hostel -- any interesting ways / excuses to be chilling in the lobby there? Maybe gathering information for a stay (like prelim stuff, before they ask for ID).

Could be a hilarious new pipeline for locals... "oh I'm not staying here but got a pad a few blocks away!"

Lol you can try man. I found the staff at both hostels, especially Jazz on the Park to be rude. The few random people who would hangout in the lobby of Jazz on the Park were friends with someone who works at the hostel. These guys were also trying to bang the tourist girls lol. It was hilarious.

An excuse you can make is that: "I've been kicked out / evicted from my apartment, is it possible to chill in the lobby for a while?" and depending on their reaction, a little time later ask them, if you can stay at the hostel for a few nights. You lost your job and you do not get a long with your roommate. Another one: "To save money, can I stay at the hostel, until I get a job, if you have availability, please? I am desperate and can't afford a hotel or airbnb".

Offer to give free tours of the city to guests. Be a club promoter with "connections" to nightlife in Manhattan/Brooklyn. Apply directly for a job at one of the hostels. For NYC locals, I think Jazz on the Park or Jazz on Columbus Circle would be easier than Q4 to pipeline the tourist girls and get access to them. Q4 seemed pretty strict from what I remember about outside guests or allowing NYC locals to hangout there.

I also stayed for a few nights at at The Local NYC (http://thelocalny.com/) in LIC, but it didn't seem as good for game as Jazz on the Park and Q4. The layout of The Local NYC doesn't allow for as much interaction with other guests -- beyond those staying in your dorm.

All of this is based on 2017 info (almost 1.5-2 years ago), so I'm not sure how things have changed since then.

Jazz on the Park hostel near Central Park was like a refugee center for job seekers/unemployed and domestic Americans looking to escape their problems.

I remember they let a 18 year old blonde American girl from Oregon sleep on the sofa in the lobby area because she could not afford to pay the nightly dorm/room rent. Guys being guys were trying to help her and wanted sex in return lol. At least 4-5 guys, both staying at the hostel and locals.

There was a Pakistani guy from California who was weird as fuck, but very extroverted. He somehow got free accommodation because he had nightlife connections and provided entertainment for the guests through games. I reported him to management because he tried to cockblock me a few times with tourist girls I was gaming.

In summary, I think being extroverted, aggressive, having a good story and being friends (with hostel staff/management) will help NYC locals get access to the lobby/kitchen area of these hostels and the tourist girls.

New York City - Rang off the Pipe - 12-21-2018

I actually stayed at one of the hostels mentioned just last month (PM if you're curious about which one). I don't live in NYC anymore, but after visiting some family I decided to spend the weekend in the hostel. Of course, I don't live in the city any longer, but the only form of ID that I showed was my New York driver's license and it wasn't an issue at check-in. I met a few girls but none of them were more than a 5. I did go out one night with some Europeans that I met at the hostel but many of the bars we went to were very empty because of the holiday weekend.

Quote: (12-21-2018 06:30 PM)Rang off the Pipe Wrote:  

I actually stayed at one of the hostels mentioned just last month (PM if you're curious about which one). I don't live in NYC anymore, but after visiting some family I decided to spend the weekend in the hostel. Of course, I don't live in the city any longer, but the only form of ID that I showed was my New York driver's license and it wasn't an issue at check-in. I met a few girls but none of them were more than a 5. I did go out one night with some Europeans that I met at the hostel but many of the bars we went to were very empty because of the holiday weekend.

Ok cool, so the New York driver's license works then. Yeah, the foreign girls I met at the hostel back in 2017 were in the 4-7 range. I think there was one 8 (Canadian girl and she was hard to get). Easy bangs if you have a private room.

The hot tourist girls (7+ or 8+) from Europe/South America won't stay in a cheap hostel in NYC. Probably book a hotel, stay with a friend/relative or A‌i‌r‌b‌n‌b‌ (at the very least).

Speaking of A‌i‌r‌b‌n‌b‌, I stayed at 1 in Brooklyn in 2015 and there were hotter foreign girls (british white 7.5 and another European girl 7 with her boyfriend ) than what I have seen on average in NYC hostels.

New York City - Day Game Bang - 12-24-2018

If a NYC girl is not spending Christmas with her family...easy lay?

New York City - jbkunt2 - 01-11-2019

Can anyone recommend the best spots in the East Vilage/NYC for chasing white 21-26 year old girls on each night of the week?

E.g.

Monday = ?
Tuesday = etc.

Would be most appreciated. I’m going to be spending three weeks there later this month and want to smash it.

New York City - winterfell - 01-14-2019

X-posted from the other thread

January is the worst month for the high end club game but these are the regular parties:

Sun - Lavo, Saphhire, Oak
Mon - gold bar, PHD, Avenue
Tue - TAO, Box
Weds - catch, Marquee, Paul’s baby grand
Thurs - lavo, oak

Bring girls, befriend a promoter or open a bar tab to get in

Low end, anywhere in LES/bushwick/Wburg (House of yes, Bembe)

East village - 13th step is always popping

Tinder/Bumble fresh direct always possible given the cold.

New York City - jbkunt2 - 01-14-2019

Thanks a lot!

New York City - quaker13 - 01-16-2019

Quote: (01-14-2019 02:23 AM)winterfell Wrote:  

January is the worst month for the high end club game but these are the regular parties:

Tue - TAO, Box
Thurs - lavo, oak

God bless you!!

New York City - MaceTyrell - 01-21-2019

Quote: (01-14-2019 02:23 AM)winterfell Wrote:  

Tue - TAO, Box
Thurs - lavo, oak

What about Saturday night?

New York City - Black Caesar - 01-22-2019

Pick your favorite spot from the week and hit it on the weekend.

Door is just harder unless you come early, have fly girls, buy a table or have a connect.

Dont want to end up like me stuck out with 6 chicks in 6 degree shitty NYC weather: http://caesarisblack.com/straight-gold/

Though it all worked out in the end and was central to a lot of the connects I made in the city.

New York City - khalidkcl - 01-22-2019

Any brits been to new York? How did the accent work for you?

New York City - jbkunt2 - 01-22-2019

@khalidkcl

I’m British. I’ve lived in America for six years.

In NYC an English accent is not exotic. I meet/hear Brits on an almost daily basis.

Ask yourself; how exotic is an American accent in London? You will get the gist then.

Go to any medium sized city if you want to get points for being from England, e.g. Austin, Nashville, New Orleans. Great towns to visit too.