Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kickb - 09-23-2013

You sound like an Acv denial is.

Just playing

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duke Castile - 09-24-2013

I think I figured out a good thing to do.

If you are doing shots of it (I am) keep it cold in the refrigerator. The cold ACV is much more palatable. I get a tablespoon of RAW organic honey ready as a chaser (has all sorts of great enzymes and vitamins minerals etc) and just let it dissolve in my mouth. Takes that taste away immediately.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cattle Rustler - 09-24-2013

Fisto brings up a good question

Is ACV supposed to go on the fridge?

My girl came last week and recommended I keep it there. Like the clueless guy when it comes to the kitchen I said "really?".

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duke Castile - 09-24-2013

Quote: (09-24-2013 07:27 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Fisto brings up a good question

Is ACV supposed to go on the fridge?

My girl came last week and recommended I keep it there. Like the clueless guy when it comes to the kitchen I said "really?".

I thought about this too.

On Bragg's it says it doesn't need to be refrigerated after opening, but then on another brand in whole foods, it says that it does.

I'm gonna do it. I've noticed the color changes when you leave it unrefridgerated also

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cattle Rustler - 09-29-2013

Have a cup for ACV only, cups tend to get a vinegar smell if you use them too frequently. So just have one for ACV instead of contaminating your entire set of cups.

ACV + Apple Juice + Honey = Lemon-like taste yet it still smells awful.

I took one drop of acv before drinking all of it for two days: even one drop brings results. I felt a burn in my stomach but not on my throat .

Edit: some users mentioned that diluting it makes it better because corrosion is decreased this way. Personally, I think it's the same thing. 2 shots of ACV straight is no different than 2 shots in 1 glass of apple juice....the ACV is still passing through your teeth.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - AnonymousBosch - 10-01-2013

Quote: (09-29-2013 05:13 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Edit: some users mentioned that diluting it makes it better because corrosion is decreased this way. Personally, I think it's the same thing. 2 shots of ACV straight is no different than 2 shots in 1 glass of apple juice....the ACV is still passing through your teeth.

Acid irritates and / or burns the skin. The main treatment is to flush the burn with water for 15 minutes.

Mixing it with water will decrease the damage it does on the way down. Your throat and teeth aren't meant to be exposed to concentrated acids - even your own stomach acids can damage them over time. You don't need those complications.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Staros - 10-04-2013

Because of its acidic nature, anybody think the ACV can have bad effects on your taste buds?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - shameus_o'reaaly - 10-10-2013

when you use it for skin treatment, i.e., blackheads/zits, do you put it on neat? dilute it? use it before/after other treatments or instead of?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cattle Rustler - 10-11-2013

Quote: (10-10-2013 11:22 PM)shameus_oreaaly Wrote:  

when you use it for skin treatment, i.e., blackheads/zits, do you put it on neat? dilute it? use it before/after other treatments or instead of?

Neat will cause more trouble than help your skin. Some people put it in a spray bottle and do a 50/50 mix with water, some do 30/70 acv/water. get some clay, mix it, let it be moist, and apply it to your skin. Try searching for "aztec clay" on amazon, it works wonders.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - wroclove - 10-14-2013

I take this one. I live in Poland so this is what I could find.

[Image: w_260_1.jpg&w=364]

So far zits I had on my back (I always had them) have gone away and I feel the energy rush some hours after I have the shot. I take it diluted with water. One after breakfast, one before going to bed.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cattle Rustler - 10-14-2013

It's very cloudy, no doubt it has the mother inside of it.

All hail ACV, only of the RVF Gods.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 10-15-2013

Has anyone been drinking it daily for a while? I think its better to skip a few days every week. Seems like your body might get used to it and the affects wont be as potent. I always forget about it and end up drinking maybe 3x.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - We The Real - 10-16-2013

ACV removed oil based spray paint off my fingers pretty good, will be using it instead of lacquer thinner.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Nemencine - 10-18-2013

ACV + MILK.

i drink my apple cider vinegar with MILK(a full, tall glass of milk).

I can drink much more than 2 teaspoon with this approach. It never irritates my stomach or teeth. I get my daily milk at the same time getting about 10 or so teaspoons equivalent of ACV.

I prefer this to other approach(drinking 2 teaspoon of ACV with honey or cranberry juice or whatever). I have tried those. Milk is best for me.

Yes, i have experienced all those positive side effects other talked about: raging morning wood, higher energy levels, peter north-like sperm shot across the room, etc.

I had my doubts in the beginning -- before i started my ACV regimen... i am true believer now. It took me only 1 week to start noticing the changes.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - soup - 10-18-2013

I've been drinking this stuff for a year and haven't noticed any changes.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - JayJuanGee - 11-15-2013

A few weeks ago, after reading this whole thread I began to search for raw unprocessed ACV, as recommended by several of you guys in this thread.

It took me a few stops before I finally found a place that carries it.

I bought 32 Oz of Braggs with mother at WholeFoods, and it was only $5.50 a bottle, so I bought two bottles. Actually, at first, I was a little reluctant to go into Wholefoods to look for this, because generally, most things are so overpriced in that store as compared to other places, but the ACV was a steal at $5.50, no? And, gosh, the girls in that Santa Monica Wholefoods were quite tastey looking in themselves. In any event, I verified that the proportion of girls in Wholefoods are better looking than the girls at my regular cheaper stores.

Thereafter, in the past two weeks, I have already gone through nearly a half of a bottle. I noticed a lot of burning feelings throughout the days. In the beginning, I did like the way it tastes, but I found that the taste has been wearing on me a little bit, so I find it less exciting.

Besides the constant burning sensation throughout my upper body, I have NOT yet noticed any other health and well-being changes. I did NOT get any kind of extra bowel movements or anything like that. Or at least, I had NOT noticed any health and well-being changes.

I read that ACV is supposed to be good for lowering blood sugars and also for making a persons blood system more alkaline, which in theory would translate into a guy getting sick less frequently. I have my reservations about these theories because the burning sensation in my upper torso makes me feel as if I am about to get sick at any moment – though I have NOT yet gotten sick.
I have NOT been regimented in my consumption of the ACV, and I just mix it with a variety of foods and dipping sauces and with my juices. Well, in that way, I try NOT to ingest the ACV directly, but mixed with various foods. Initially my goal was two tablespoons twice a day that would be four table spoons a day; however, since I have gone through half of a bottle, it may be surmised that I have been consuming greater than the recommended dose – because in the end, my consumption is scattered, and NOT quite twice a day on a routine basis.
Ultimately, I remain NOT very optimistic that this ACV is helping my health and well-being in any kind of measurable way, but I am committed to using up the two bottles because I do NOT like to throw out anything and currently, I am in the process of trying to eat all of the food out of my cubboards and giving away any food that I do NOT plan to eat.
In other words, my plan is to consume these two bottles of ACV, whether I like it or NOT in order to verify whether I can detect any changes in my health and well-being so that I can report these effects to you guys. If you must, call me a human guinea pig. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kangaroo - 11-15-2013

I have been taking it for a month now and my bowel movements have improved. I take 1 shot diluted with water before dinner each day.

Thanks for the recommendation guys.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Checkmat - 11-15-2013

Back when I heard about the ACV craze I ordered a bottle to see what all the hype was all about.

Got zero noticeable effects from it of any kind. Waste of money in my opinion.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - thegmanifesto - 11-15-2013

Quote: (11-15-2013 08:52 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Back when I heard about the ACV craze I ordered a bottle to see what all the hype was all about.

What brand did you use?

Quote: (11-15-2013 11:34 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What brand did you use?

Braggs "with the mother"

[Image: bragg-apple-cider-vinegar1.gif]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - JayJuanGee - 11-15-2013

Quote: (11-15-2013 10:13 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2013 11:34 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What brand did you use?

Braggs "with the mother"

[Image: bragg-apple-cider-vinegar1.gif]

This is exactly what mine looked like, too, except mine was the 32 oz bottle.

I'd say the blowing open of Whole Foods to meet girls was the major benefit to buying ACV for you. Since you read this thread, you could ramble about the supposed health benefits of it.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 11-16-2013

For the guys that don't have a Whole Foods nearby, I've found Bragg's at GNC and a little co-op type food store.

The co-op also had pure honey harvested locally.

ACV+Honey+water in a pint glass tastes like a sweet tart.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Statsi - 11-16-2013

I haven't been taking acv with consistency, I do mix it with miracle clay for facials once a week though. Seems worthwhile, small rush of energy when I'm very tired and take it.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Pete - 11-16-2013

For me it's a bottle of water with a bit of ACV and honey. I feel healthier and get sick less often.