Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - K Galt - 02-02-2013

Aloha kakou!

Official introduction thread - Mekorig - 02-02-2013

Hi guys, an argentinian dude just getting on all this thing of "the game". Nice to meet you guys.

Official introduction thread - soup - 02-02-2013

Quote: (01-21-2013 09:17 AM)wrand Wrote:  

Being male in a United States university English department is like being Jewish in 1938 Berlin, Germany, or being black in 1955 Montgomery, Alabama.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Official introduction thread - Bronze Age Pervert - 02-02-2013

Hello I am new here. I am a man of leisure, with a Bronze Age outlook on the world.
I've lived in many parts of the world and am glad to give advice on traveling, on cuisine (a good meal is better than a bad sex0r), on red light districts.
I am lazy, I get rabid obsessions, I like to play squash, tennis, to lift weights, and to do impromptu wrestling.
I am for military rule and against democracy.

Official introduction thread - Whytez - 02-03-2013

Whytez, Toronto based. Took my time reading through threads. Hoping I can prefect my game in this "hurting" city. Using the challenge to my advantage. Gotta thank Roosh for putting the puzzle pieces together, saving me time.

Official introduction thread - HotLava - 02-03-2013

I've been into PUA stuff for about two years now. I was always a nice guy while growing up due to my parents. I've been slowly evolving my game, and my family now describes my dating philosophy as vicious. I'm hoping to learn from some of the pro's on this forum, and contribute based on my own experiences. I have some good original lines that I could share. I'm at about the intermediate level now and getting better every day. I'm based in Hoboken, NJ (which is right next to NYC and packed with cute girls).

Official introduction thread - loki - 02-04-2013

Hi Guys

I am pleased to announce i have taken the red pill and thank god I did as you have saved yet another from a life of slavery!

A mate put me onto this forum to help me snap out of my butthurt beta ways after a 3.5 YR LTR that went sour followed by a 2 YR period of solace.

Obviously i have lots to learn but I am a keen student and have an open mind.

Thanks to one and all who share on here, you guys rock!

Official introduction thread - Danger Mouse - 02-08-2013

Hi guys, Danger Mouse from Glasgow Scotland here. Former beta wimp who in 2009 made a concious effort to find out how these women folk really work after having my heart ripped out for the umpteenth time.

I'm a very different guy today; I've been following Roosh for the last few years and lurking on this forum. I've gained some great knowledge and wisdom here (the forum was especially helpful when I was planning my trip to the Philippines last year) and I look forward to contributing where I can, cheers!

Official introduction thread - Zico - 02-11-2013

Hey guys .I'm Zico, mid 20s from Romania .Found the site trolling the internet about brazilian girls. Glad to have found it and hope to use the knowledge shared by diferrent members for self improvement and fixing this problem that i always had: getting laid with some regularity.

Official introduction thread - The Come Back - 02-12-2013

DMV based and recently getting out of a ltr... unfortunately for her i started reading roosh's blog which made it clear that she was EXTREMELY hard to put up with when i should be spending my time pursuing the pleasures of life. Looking to make my comeback in 2013

Official introduction thread - juice - 02-12-2013

Hey, juice from the California Central Coast. Completing MS in Finance in May, 27, travel up to San Francisco weekly (for school) and often stay there. Usually going up and down California frequenting cities like Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, LA, and Vegas (I know it's not CA but it's close enough).

Besides girls, interested in trading options for income, running side projects, soccer, tech/nerdy crap and lifting/running.

Official introduction thread - little wing - 02-12-2013

Not really sure who gives a fuck about some guy introducing himself here, but here we go.

16, from Europe.
Naturally good with women, looking to get better

Official introduction thread - greensteelhead - 02-12-2013

Greensteelhead here from the icey wastes of Minnesota, USA. I am not a young pup (been out of college for 16 years), and I am married with two boys. I am a professional engineer working on railroad projects, which is why I got into engineering in the first place (I have always liked trains and history). I am also into wine-making, gardening, fishing, canoeing, camping, working out and hunting.

Since I am married, I am not going to be running about picking up young hotties. Just not going to happen. There is a lot that I have learned here and on Rationale Male about the female and Beta psyches in the past three months, and I can use that to teach my boys how to be better Alphas. For too long, I was a stupid Beta that just was that "nice guy" in the room, even though I was well educated, a football captain, had a promising career and could make people laugh.

Man....my 30's were a waste! Too many hours spent at the office, not working out, having a crappy lifestyle, and constantly being stressed because of the endless shit tests from crappy bosses and clients. I have made serious moves to completely change and control the frame of my life in the past 6 months. I just turned 40, and the Red Pill has opened my eyes.

Enough rambling. I look forward to engaging you guys here.

Official introduction thread - Doggy Style - 02-18-2013

Doggy Style from Chicago. I run the local lair here and have been involved in the community for about 8 or 9 years now. I always find Roosh's perspective on things amusing. (By the way, I remember reading a thread complaining about DC girls -- I banged a girl in the back of my RV a few hours after meeting her at Busboys and Poets, so I didn't mind DC at all, haha. Also a day 2 with a pretty hot nurse, both of them about 15 years younger than me. Also, both based on venue recommendations from this forum, so my thanks for the recommendations.)

In any case, I don't know if it's good form to post a link to Project Chicago's URL here yet, so I'll refrain, but certainly feel free to PM me if you live in Chicago and are looking for the lair or will be visiting and are looking for some wings while you're in town.

Official introduction thread - Matt Forney - 02-23-2013

Matt Forney here, from Portland, Oregon (at the moment, anyway). Some of you already know me, this is for everyone else.

I'm a blogger mostly focused on masculine self-improvement and the like. Last year, I took a six-month hitchhiking trip from my hometown in upstate New York to Portland because I was sick of my life and needed to shock myself out of my comfort zone. Right now, I'm focused on losing weight and building my personal "brand" through blog posts and books.

I've only been blogging under my real name for less than a year, but I've been following the manosphere (and its predecessors) for more than five years. I've also been hustling online since I was a teenager, running various blogs and schemes. Roosh invited me to join his forum back in September, but I never really felt motivated to participate until now.

For those of you who want to check out my blog, it's mattforney [dot] com. I'm also on Twitter and YouTube as realmattforney. My Facebook profile is also realmattforney, but I've locked it down for the time being due to trolls.

Official introduction thread - rabbit hole - 02-23-2013

eli from israel is in the house!! been reading on this forum for some time. decided to register. im 24 and since i remember myself iv been natural with woman. i have this ability to read their thoughts by the vibe im getting from them. anyway, im exciting to join the community here, seems very cool people and alot of broad useful info. cheers!

Official introduction thread - RedPillMan - 02-28-2013

Whats up Everyone! Just wanted to say how delighted i am to find like minded people on this forum. I've been lurking on here for a few months, and i finally decided to join. i'm 30 years old, born and raised in Nyc. Just took the Red pill a few years ago and i could not be happier. Looking forward to helping out in any way that i can.

Official introduction thread - The Pirate - 02-28-2013

Well, I am happy to finally be aboard... Im really enjoying the forums! 37 years old, born and raised in Norway. Had a life-changing trip to Asia 1,5 year ago, that also reinforced and trashed my view about western girls.

I do muay thai and Im serious about staying in shape. I still party hard and I enjoy banging girls in their 20s. At the moment I work two jobs, one as a security guard and one for a publisher. The last one is internet based so I can travel pretty much all over the world and work 12 hours a week and get paid 2000 USD a month after taxes. In December I will put my apartment up for rent, and travel around Asia with my publishing job and savings. I will only return to Norway for visits and hiking during the summer. 2013 is the best year in my life so far...but I think 2014 will be even better.

I hope to be able to contribute on here! I will try to behave [Image: wink.gif]

Official introduction thread - Manny - 03-01-2013

Hi all, new here. Long story short I was getting into game up until a year ago when I became really sick and lost all interest in life and women etc. Now I am getting better but I have lost all my confidence, moved to a new city to start over and now am trying to get back into the game.

I know more theory than a lot of guys but haven't approached a girl, had sex or even really talked to a girl for over a year.

- Manny

Official introduction thread - bojangles - 03-01-2013

Quote: (03-01-2013 12:39 AM)Manny Wrote:  

Hi all, new here. Long story short I was getting into game up until a year ago when I became really sick and lost all interest in life and women etc. Now I am getting better but I have lost all my confidence, moved to a new city to start over and now am trying to get back into the game.

I know more theory than a lot of guys but haven't approached a girl, had sex or even really talked to a girl for over a year.

- Manny

There's a lot of threads in newbie forum that can help you, have a look around

Official introduction thread - DandH - 03-01-2013

Hi All,

Dark and Handsome here. Or D&H for short.

You guys have been a very useful resource for me in my life, so I hope to be able to give some value back.

-D&H

Official introduction thread - Lazarus - 03-01-2013

Sydney guy. New to game. Only been laid three times and want to improve that.

I have been trying night game but now I want to learn day game instead. I've seen so many good opportunities but I've been lacking the courage.

Official introduction thread - vetus - 03-01-2013

Hey guys. From Spain (Barcelona), not new but willing to grow and contribute.

Besides the game, passionate about financial markets, new cultures, fighting sports and sea. See you here.

Official introduction thread - Pacific - 03-01-2013

Hi All,

Hailing from Los Angeles here. I'm in my early 30's, and definitely a beginner when it comes to game. I've been lurking here and reading the posts for at least half a year now. I have gotten some great information from this forum, especially the lifestyle stuff. I've started going to the gym again, and also got into juicing thanks to MikeCF's thread. Finally decided to join up so I can participate and perhaps give a bit back to the community.

- Pacific

Official introduction thread - stardust - 03-01-2013

Figured I should pop my cherry here.

Currently in Ottawa, Canada. Always did fairly well with women - ran into PUA/MGTOW stuff about three years ago and devoured a lot of material. I have an M.A. in philosophy - I study human desire and how that relates to psychology. Thanks to Scotian's thread I'm going to be heading out to Alberta in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to meeting the guys who are already out there.

Game level: Advanced - happy to help anyone starting out.
Cash level: Beginner - need to stack some cake.
Languages: English and a little bit of Latin (French in progress).
Fitness: Beginner - started working out in November, long way to go.

Lots of the guys here seem like great characters - happy to be here.