Roosh V Forum
Tinder App - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Tinder App (/thread-19115.html)

Tinder App - shotgun - 09-28-2013

Installed this app last night and worked on it for a few hours. Got three matches already, but they aren't of the highest quality (not sure if I would take them on a date based on their looks alone). I still need to spend a couple more days on this app to see the kind of matches that I'm getting, before actually starting to message the girls.

Some hilarious finds: an ex co-worker (swiped "like", still no match) and a girl I've dated a couple of years ago (swiped "nope").

Tinder App - bullocks - 09-30-2013

I get lots of matches and the girls are high quality but they barely respond back. Then again i just say "hey" nso maybe ill put in more effort ;]

Tinder App - xmlenigma - 09-30-2013

New-Yorkers-May-Be-More-Superficial-Than-People-In-Los-Angeles-When-It-Comes-To-Dating
http://www.businessinsider.in/New-Yorker...766636.cms

Former-Miss-USA-Is-Looking-For-Love-On-Dating-App-Tinder
http://www.businessinsider.in/Former-Mis...057105.cms

Even Miss USA Finds Her Dates Online
http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/07/even-mis...nline.html

Tinder App - reaper23 - 09-30-2013

ive found you have to be active with the matches in order to get more...if you dont talk to people on there you dont get matched up.

i've had good success with these openers:

Tinder App - bullocks - 09-30-2013

Quote: (09-30-2013 10:01 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

ive found you have to be active with the matches in order to get more...if you dont talk to people on there you dont get matched up.

i've had good success with these openers:

which openers? [Image: tongue.gif]

Tinder App - reaper23 - 09-30-2013

haha oops, i left them out

do you sew
do you cook
do you clean
then, but real question is how is your milkshake and does it bring all the boys to the yard

don't ask me why, but it works.

plenty lol's and convo rolling

i also use "ready for some awkward conversation?"

that usually works too

Tinder App - Basil Ransom - 10-04-2013

Happy to say the Tinder bounty has returned after an update about a week ago.

Who the fuck would use OKC when you can use Tinder? I wonder how much Tinder will imperil other dating sites aimed at young people. Its hard to see anyone ever dicking around with okc when tinder is available.

I also downloaded the Swoon app. Slick design, almost identical to Tinder but with no written profile. No matches on it yet.

Tinder App - shotgun - 10-04-2013

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:39 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Little tip for tall guys: You MUST put your height as your first line in your tiny profile comment section. If you are 5'10+ just put 6'. I believe this must be a huge boost in my matches.

Gotten 3 dates, 2 bangs, and 1 inches away from bang, girls that want to meet up from Tinder are always horny in my experience this is an advantage over slow play dating sites.

Bangs:
6.5 26 yo
5.0 25 yo -she was a genuinely fun chick and had good weed if she was a 7+ I could see mini-relationshiping her, otherwise below 6.5 is usually off my radar these days.

Lots of 7+ match me and will reply to first messages, but too tough getting the conversation going, I think you have to ask them what they are doing that night or the next night point blank. I've pointed out funny things in their photos with laugh replies, leads to nothing.

Any tips on getting the 7+'s to meet? They are matching and some are messaging... so I figure I pass the photo test...

Example I just matched an 8.0 ... and not a bot ad, this is such a cock tease.

Lines that have worked on getting an initial reply back from 7+s:
"live near x?" (my city, county)
"you must be part/half (ethnicity or nationality)"
"what are you doing tonight?"
- funny comment about their photos

Pretty much agree with this after one week of usage. Never open the girl with "Hey, how's it going?", especially if she's a 7+. Opening with something different will set you apart from 90% of the guys who are bombing her chat page with these boring messages.

Tinder App - Ringo - 10-05-2013

I'm pretty sure there must be something wrong with my Tinder:

I used to get from 3-6 matches a day.

Now I'm getting like 2 or 3 a week, at most, and sometimes with girls I'm almost positive I didn't "like".

I've been blocking away girls who dont respond since you guys said the algorythm favours people who exchange messages constantly. Still, the situation hasn't improved in the last days.

Is anyone facing something similar?

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 10-05-2013

I used to get 20-30 matches a day when I logged in every day in Dallas (population: 8 million).

I stopped for 20 days.

Logged in this morning, and have gotten more than 150 matches.

Tinder App - la_mode - 10-08-2013

Decided to finally give this a try...

Made a facebook account strictly for this (don't want to add anyone).

It says "You've seen all the recommendations near you", although it won't show any.

I live in a metro of about 1million, and my friends seem to have a lot of recommendations. Is their some sort of requirement with having an established facebook page?

Tinder App - reaper23 - 10-08-2013

I'm starting to see some of the same women over and over again. Like four and five times.

That said I just had another bang from it yesterday.

Tinder App - Arado - 10-08-2013

I don't want to make my Facebook pic a tinder type of pic. Is there any way to change the tinder pic without changing the Facebook pic?

Tinder App - Ternarydemonite - 10-08-2013

Quote: (10-08-2013 03:18 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

I don't want to make my Facebook pic a tinder type of pic. Is there any way to change the tinder pic without changing the Facebook pic?

In the settings, after first entering your fb account.

Tinder App - Player_1337 - 10-08-2013

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:05 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure there must be something wrong with my Tinder:

I used to get from 3-6 matches a day.

Now I'm getting like 2 or 3 a week, at most, and sometimes with girls I'm almost positive I didn't "like".

I've been blocking away girls who dont respond since you guys said the algorythm favours people who exchange messages constantly. Still, the situation hasn't improved in the last days.

Is anyone facing something similar?

I feel your pain.

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 10-08-2013

Quote: (10-08-2013 12:56 AM)la_mode Wrote:  

Decided to finally give this a try...

Made a facebook account strictly for this (don't want to add anyone).

It says "You've seen all the recommendations near you", although it won't show any.

I live in a metro of about 1million, and my friends seem to have a lot of recommendations. Is their some sort of requirement with having an established facebook page?

Have you tried tinkering around with your settings? Perhaps there's an error there. Give a day or two

Quote: (10-08-2013 03:18 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

Upload a pic on facebook but change the settings before uploading it, there's a setting that says "only me". Under such setting no one will see it but you, then you can upload the pic to tinder.

Tinder App - la_mode - 10-08-2013

Same thing today, have tried everything with the settings. I'm guessing not having a "real" facebook page and a friend list of 0 might be why.

Tinder App - Nomad77 - 10-08-2013

One of my good looking buddies recently signed up on it and in a matter of days he landed a solid 8! I've been on this shit for months and what have I got? Zero! Nothing! Zilch [Image: smile.gif]

Online dating game is a Chooser game: the women have to choose you. If women don't normally do that, it's going to be as hard if not harder than it is picking up in the real world.

Tinder App - lurker - 10-10-2013

Tinder has passed some death-spiral inflection on the curve. When I first got on it, the vast majority of girls I saw were hot sorority-type middle-upper class white girls and receptive to being gamed. Now the demographics have changed to reflect the underlying reality of my location: there are more black, Asian, and Hispanic chicks on it, more fat girls, the hotties are a slimmer percentage, and the response/hook rates to my canned opener have gone way down. In short, it has become just another online attention tool.

On the fake FB profile problem, Tinder screens out people with fewer than 50 friends. Add 50 randoms and you'll get matches. I did this. It works.

Tinder App - TouchpadSeller - 10-10-2013

Quote: (10-10-2013 10:59 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Tinder has passed some death-spiral inflection on the curve. When I first got on it, the vast majority of girls I saw were hot sorority-type middle-upper class white girls and receptive to being gamed. Now the demographics have changed to reflect the underlying reality of my location: there are more black, Asian, and Hispanic chicks on it, more fat girls, the hotties are a slimmer percentage, and the response/hook rates to my canned opener have gone way down. In short, it has become just another online attention tool.

On the fake FB profile problem, Tinder screens out people with fewer than 50 friends. Add 50 randoms and you'll get matches. I did this. It works.

I haven't pulled on Tinder yet (or any other equivalent app), but I did create a fake Facebook profile. Added a bunch of Taiwanese 20-somethings (was surprisingly easy to find them, just add video game interests and see who is posting in there) and after adding a dozen or so see who adds you immediately. Stalk that person's profile and see who is posting right now, add just those people.

For the fake Facebook profile the issue you'll run in to is adding too many people you don't know too often. Facebook has a sort of "spam guard" against this behavior, and I found it happens around 75-100 adds. I only have experience doing it once, but thankfully I added the right people before Facebook got pissy with me and I broke the 50-person threshhold (barely) after about 6 hours of waiting for people to accept the add.

Tinder App - Sebastian - 10-12-2013

Geez, I spent few days hitting on several hundred chicks. now I don't have any more girls available [Image: sad.gif]
Got few matches but some of them even don't respond. I think I am done with tinder.....

The quality of chicks are amazingly better than okcupid though.
Is there a reason fat/ugly chicks don't even try?

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 10-12-2013

Quote: (10-12-2013 08:44 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Geez, I spent few days hitting on several hundred chicks. now I don't have any more girls available [Image: sad.gif]
Got few matches but some of them even don't respond. I think I am done with tinder.....

The quality of chicks are amazingly better than okcupid though.
Is there a reason fat/ugly chicks don't even try?

It's unknown across the masses for now. Fatties and uglies are dumber so they don't know about silicon valley trends. I've seen dikes and uglies more frequently so the app is starting to spread.

Tinder App - TheBMan - 10-12-2013

How do you message chicks? I thought you could only like and unlike

Tinder App - Cattle Rustler - 10-12-2013

yeah, swipe right and a list of mutual matches appears, click on a chick, and you can message.

Tinder App - TheBMan - 10-12-2013

I've been on this thing for a few weeks and I only have 1 mutual match - does the girl need to like you to get a mutual match?