Roosh V Forum
Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Online-Girl Hamster Thread (/thread-11111.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - not-a-pua - 07-16-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 12:37 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

No comment.

Probably smokes Meth.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Mekorig - 07-16-2014

40 years...in each leg. She looks way older.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 07-16-2014

I was thinking of OKCupid especially when I tweeted this a few seconds ago. Anyone else noticing this lately? This seems like the end-game with the online hamster. "Fuck it. I'll still get a shitload of messages."

[Image: attachment.jpg19736]   

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - TravelerKai - 07-16-2014

They been doing doing this for some years Tuth. Lots of girls with just the stats like their height weight and race, just leave it like that because they still get lots of attention. Asian girls in the US do it often.

Are you seeing others doing it as well?

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Tuthmosis - 07-16-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:58 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

They been doing doing this for some years Tuth. Lots of girls with just the stats like their height weight and race, just leave it like that because they still get lots of attention. Asian girls in the US do it often.

I'm seeing a significant explosion to what it was just a couple of years ago. More importantly, I'm seeing it with very average-looking chicks (6s, even 5s). It used to be just the hot chicks that felt they could get away with that bullshit.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - TravelerKai - 07-16-2014

Interesting. I was usually very bad at getting those to show me a picture two years ago but when they did they were 5 or 6 ish. One was a 4 fob. It was a minor annoyance and I eventually stopped doing that but I always wondered why they bothered.

My best guess was that they did not want their faces out in public for their friends or family to find out.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - AnonymousBosch - 07-16-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 08:02 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:58 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I'm seeing a significant explosion to what it was just a couple of years ago. More importantly, I'm seeing it with very average-looking chicks (6s, even 5s). It used to be just the hot chicks that felt they could get away with that bullshit.

Maybe they're just finally realising the less they say about feminism, their jobs, their beliefs and about not needing a man, the more attractive they'll be to guys. [Image: banana.gif]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Benoit - 07-17-2014

Quote: (07-16-2014 08:26 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Maybe they're just finally realising the less they say about feminism, their jobs, their beliefs and about not needing a man, the more attractive they'll be to guys. [Image: banana.gif]

"If you have nothing nice to say about [yourself], better to say nothing at all"

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - game_ethic - 07-17-2014

Saw this on a website and thought it was absolutely hilarious. Don't fuck with le crazies. [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: Okcupid_girl_message_1.jpg]
[Image: okstupid_girl_message_2.png]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-17-2014

^^^^^^^^
And building on the above inflated ego, here's a another one. She's "the best." Got that guys? She's also a full-time student at age 28 and a single mother to two "little ladies." The rest of her profile is more annoying, with unfunny jokes and the requisite use of the word "creepy," which women seem legally required to include in all profiles now.

If this is "the best," I'd hate to see what "the worst" has to offer.
[Image: attachment.jpg19755]   

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - AnonymousBosch - 07-17-2014

^ The 'bear dick' thread. A perfect illustration of some core concepts of Millenial Girls I've been bantering about lately.

This is a Dismissive-Avoidant Attachement Millenial Girl, reacting with the heightened-emotion of Victorian Sensibility.

The first quality - Dismissive avoidance - makes her unconsciously want to repulse you or piss you off with masculinised aggression, sarcasm and swearing so you abandon her to solitude, because deep down she believe you eventually will anyway. Naturally, if she was aware of this, she'd wonder why the hell she was driving away male attention, so she rationalise her cognitive-dissonance - runs the 'hamster' - to protect her mind by telling herself she's smarter than him, more attractive, and can do better. It's not that she's seeking abandonment, he's obviously beneath her station.

The second quality - Victorian Sensibility - means she's highly emotionally-reactive, craving to indulge heightened-emotions to a degree that seems unrealistic / narcissistic / outright crazy to a non-sensible, as in managing to somehow take great offense to his innocuous, joking opening statement. She deliberately chooses to see it as a mocking attack, because then she can unleash emotional fury and have an excuse to indulge in this delicious, tingly state for the rest of the day.

Most likely she'll share her outrage with her friends: "Can you believe this jerk? What the actual fuck?" Actual = 'How can such a thing possibly be?' Cue clutch of pearls and fanning of face.

Sensibles prefer the company of other Sensibles, so will gather on their Tumblr and Twitter feeds and gossip and wring their hands at the impropriety of it all and, once having spread their heightened emotion with other Sensibles - thereby giving each of them permission to indulge their own heightened emotional state - they can retire to their fainting couches, stabilise their mood back to so semblance of positive with a bout of binge-watching and ice cream, then start the whole process again tomorrow.

As I said in a previous thread, Jane Austen was making fun of these sort of people in 1790.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-17-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:56 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

^ The 'bear dick' thread. A perfect illustration of some core concepts of Millenial Girls I've been bantering about lately.

This is a Dismissive-Avoidant Attachement Millenial Girl, reacting with the heightened-emotion of Victorian Sensibility.

The first quality - Dismissive avoidance - makes her unconsciously want to repulse you or piss you off with masculinised aggression, sarcasm and swearing so you abandon her to solitude, because deep down she believe you eventually will anyway. Naturally, if she was aware of this, she'd wonder why the hell she was driving away male attention, so she rationalise her cognitive-dissonance - runs the 'hamster' - to protect her mind by telling herself she's smarter than him, more attractive, and can do better. It's not that she's seeking abandonment, he's obviously beneath her station.

The second quality - Victorian Sensibility - means she's highly emotionally-reactive, craving to indulge heightened-emotions to a degree that seems unrealistic / narcissistic / outright crazy to a non-sensible, as in managing to somehow take great offense to his innocuous, joking opening statement. She deliberately chooses to see it as a mocking attack, because then she can unleash emotional fury and have an excuse to indulge in this delicious, tingly state for the rest of the day.

Most likely she'll share her outrage with her friends: "Can you believe this jerk? What the actual fuck?" Actual = 'How can such a thing possibly be?' Cue clutch of pearls and fanning of face.

Sensibles prefer the company of other Sensibles, so will gather on their Tumblr and Twitter feeds and gossip and wring their hands at the impropriety of it all and, once having spread their heightened emotion with other Sensibles - thereby giving each of them permission to indulge their own heightened emotional state - they can retire to their fainting couches, stabilise their mood back to so semblance of positive with a bout of binge-watching and ice cream, then start the whole process again tomorrow.

As I said in a previous thread, Jane Austen was making fun of these sort of people in 1790.

What's really annoying about this type of woman is the total lack of humor and inability to banter. They're like second grade teachers, always ready to give someone detention for a "transgression."

If America is now breeding this type of woman on a mass scale, maybe I won't complain so much about being stuck in the over-40 set. Bantering often leads to heavy flirting which leads to sex. I don't know how you bed a woman who takes offense when (for example) you joke that her preference for ordering lemonade = a secret desire for golden showers. Not that I've ever done that, of course.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - RawGod - 07-17-2014

"I do hair in a cute salon". OK fine, now where would a girl go from here?

Nice Asian girl --> "I will take care of your hair! :-)"
Playful more Western-style --> "if you are lucky I'll give you a haircut for free!"

But no, trust the Americunt to turn in into an implicit demand on the potential suitor. "I appreciate nice hair on a man". Yes and I appreciate model looks and great BJs every morning, thanks.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - The Reactionary Tree - 07-17-2014

this thread is the world's largest cringe fest

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - TheWastelander - 07-17-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 06:19 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:56 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

What's really annoying about this type of woman is the total lack of humor and inability to banter. They're like second grade teachers, always ready to give someone detention for a "transgression."

If America is now breeding this type of woman on a mass scale, maybe I won't complain so much about being stuck in the over-40 set. Bantering often leads to heavy flirting which leads to sex. I don't know how you bed a woman who takes offense when (for example) you joke that her preference for ordering lemonade = a secret desire for golden showers. Not that I've ever done that, of course.

You don't bed them.

Eventually she'll be one of those whining women asking "where have all the good men gone?"

A girl like this in the past would've earned a good smack for being a psycho hysteric. Which, I might add, is also something a lot (not all) of these loonies crave but won't get because it's illegal and who wants to take that kind of risk?

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - JustJay - 07-17-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:44 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

^^^^^^^^
And building on the above inflated ego, here's a another one. She's "the best." Got that guys? She's also a full-time student at age 28 and a single mother to two "little ladies." The rest of her profile is more annoying, with unfunny jokes and the requisite use of the word "creepy," which women seem legally required to include in all profiles now.

If this is "the best," I'd hate to see what "the worst" has to offer.

28 and lives in Laurel, MD? ABORT!!! ABORT!!!

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - CRR - 07-17-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 06:19 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Agreed.

Almost all women don't understand 1) How to be funny, thus 2) That what they think is funny is often extremely annoying.

For example, I'm usually pretty good at the banter you speak of, I have a dry sense of humor, which has certainly helped me. However, on more than one occasion, a friend's gf/wife has said to me "I have a friend who is so funny, you guys should meet". Of course they are usually not attractive at all, but even when one wasn't too bad, it actually made her less feminine.

As Adam Carolla once said in response to the following two questions:

The lesson you learned from a sexual harassment seminar was “Don’t hire chicks.” Do you hate working with women?

No. But they make you hire a certain number of chicks, and they’re always the least funny on the writing staff. The reason why you know more funny dudes than funny chicks is that dudes are funnier than chicks. If my daughter has a mediocre sense of humor, I’m just gonna tell her, “Be a staff writer for a sitcom. Because they’ll have to hire you, they can’t really fire you, and you don’t have to produce that much. It’ll be awesome.

The “are women funny” debate has grown very contentious. You’re not worried about reactions to this?

I don’t care. When you’re picking a basketball team, you’ll take the brother over the guy with the yarmulke. Why? Because you’re playing the odds. When it comes to comedy, of course there’s Sarah Silverman, Tina Fey, Kathy Griffin — super-funny chicks. But if you’re playing the odds? No. If Joy Behar or Sherri Shepherd was a dude, they’d be off TV. They’re not funny enough for dudes. What if Roseanne Barr was a dude? Think we’d know who she was? Honestly.

Point is that, at least in my opinion, women are only funny/clever when it is subtle banter, and it doesn't take away from their femininity.

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - AnonymousBosch - 07-17-2014

^ Case in point. What feminists think is funny:

Feminist Frank

[Image: facepalm.png]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - TigerMandingo - 07-18-2014

[Image: funny1_zps9f061a7f.jpg]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - samsamsam - 07-18-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 08:08 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Feminist Frank

Frank needs to lift.

[Image: funny1_zps7251b64d.jpg]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - AnonymousBosch - 07-18-2014

Quote: (07-18-2014 07:00 PM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

[Image: funny1_zps7251b64d.jpg]

This illustrates the cognitive dissonance that consumes a woman's mind.

You can't be 'badass' and 'sweet'.

You can't be 'goofy' and 'intense'.

You can't be 'silly' and 'no bullshit'.

You can't 'like manners' and say 'bullshit'.

This is why every girl tries to qualify that she doesn't fuck on the first date.

They try to equalise wildly-divergent states of being: i.e "fat women are beautiful", so what you end up with is... a woman saying absolutely nothing about herself. She's doesn't really possess either quality, and is unsure who she even is.

Signs of Millenial Girl Dismissive-Avoidance:

"I can be very picky about who gets near me."

"I don't need a crowd, just the right people or person around me."

"I don't need the spotlight".

All of which says her 'walking like she owns the place' and that she is 'confident' is false-self-esteem inflating crap, which is why she hides half her face with her hair and huge sunglasses.

^ AB hit it right on the head, as usual.

This contrast humor these girls are into is uber annoying. "im quirky, yet cool" "clumsy but quick-witted" Heres another try-hard specimen.

[Image: crazygirl_zps16b51e41.jpg]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - TigerMandingo - 07-20-2014

hmm, not sure what happened to my previous screen shares on this page. Apologies to the mods. Anyway, heres another try-hard specimen I came across recently. Note the annoying attempt at humor.

[Image: crazygirl_zps1d0f1845.jpg]

Online-Girl Hamster Thread - Redwood - 07-20-2014

Quote: (07-17-2014 08:08 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Feminist Frank

That was terrible. I did, however, chuckle when I've read the comments of people shitting on it.