Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Balkanite - 12-27-2012

Trying for second day. Doesn't taste too bad and haven't noticed much

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 12-27-2012

So is it bad for your body and teeth to take a shot of acv instead of mixing it up?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Joga Bonito - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 02:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

So is it bad for your body and teeth to take a shot of acv instead of mixing it up?

Undiluted yes. You must have a hell of a pain threshold if you're taking ACV without diluting, because you're essentially burning your esophagus and putting yourself at risk for ulcers. Its recommended to rinse your mouth out after since its very acidic as well and bad for enamel.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Joga Bonito - 12-27-2012

Another thumbs up for ACV here. Practically got rid of my acid reflux issue.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - thegmanifesto - 12-27-2012

Quote: (12-27-2012 02:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

I go 50/50 with water.

Then rinse mouth.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Balkanite - 12-28-2012

Taking it with water is best. I've found it eliminates bad breath in the am

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 12-28-2012

I mix ACV and honey then stir in some water an a few squirts of that Milo drink stuff.....

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - TheBulldozer - 12-28-2012

I have to say, after 6 months of ACV, this stuff works. Day 1 and 2 it was gross. Now I just pour a shot in about 20 oz of water everyday and I'm good to go. My body actually enjoys the taste of it. Go figure.

The point is, is that ACV has turned my immune system into an indestructible piece of body armor. As a teacher, I am surrounded by coughing kids all day, every day. Before ACV I'd pick up a bug and have a twinge of sickness for weeks. Post ACV I do not get sick. Repeat, I am in the most germ infested environment known to man and I do not get sick.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 12-28-2012

I poured ACV on a hoopty and it turned into a Lexus.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Htownanddown - 12-29-2012

I have been doing the ACV for about a month now. I usually take it in the morning before I workout. I just take a shot of it and get it over with but all this talk about tooth enamel is making me rethink taking it this way. I've had a noticeable increase in energy since I've started taking it, also my morning shits are epic now.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Berliner - 12-30-2012

I actually remember that as a kid, I used to love to drink vinegar out of the bottle.Started drinking AV a few months ago, but drank it clear only, gets you high for a few seconds if it's strong.What's the difference between ACV and normal high quality Apple Vinegar?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Aliblahba - 01-02-2013

Just read a Chinese doctors website that recommended taking 1tbsp with 12 oz of warm h2o first thing in the morning before eating. It promotes the HCL acid in the stomach. I used agave nectar to sweeten. Much healthier than honey or refined sugar. I mention this because.......

I picked up some bad flora in the DR. My digestive tract is fucked right now. My good/bad bacteria ratio is not in my favor, so I've been figuring out how to balance. The Master Cleanse will work, but I'm not motivated enough to start. That one takes some mental preparation.

So, the ACV helps with the HCL in the stomach. Plus, the digestive tract should be slightly acidic, which ACV does. It's starting to help, but I need to increase my good gut flora. Today I am heading out to pick up some kimche, natural yogurt, and that pink stuff they serve with sushi.

My initial reaction was to take fiber, but it feeds both bacteria, so what was suggested on different websites was to promote the good bacteria. They mentioned a no fiber diet, until flora was reduced, while taking in good fermented foods.

I'll skip all that and just hope the ACV and kimche gets me back on even keel. If not I'll "nuke" my guts with the liquid fast. Been using it over a decade and it works like a mother fucker! But damn, not eating whole foods for two weeks SUCKS!

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Joga Bonito - 01-02-2013

Quote: (01-02-2013 10:56 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Just read a Chinese doctors website that recommended taking 1tbsp with 12 oz of warm h2o first thing in the morning before eating. It promotes the HCL acid in the stomach. I used agave nectar to sweeten. Much healthier than honey or refined sugar. I mention this because.......

I picked up some bad flora in the DR. My digestive tract is fucked right now. My good/bad bacteria ratio is not in my favor, so I've been figuring out how to balance. The Master Cleanse will work, but I'm not motivated enough to start. That one takes some mental preparation.

So, the ACV helps with the HCL in the stomach. Plus, the digestive tract should be slightly acidic, which ACV does. It's starting to help, but I need to increase my good gut flora. Today I am heading out to pick up some kimche, natural yogurt, and that pink stuff they serve with sushi.

My initial reaction was to take fiber, but it feeds both bacteria, so what was suggested on different websites was to promote the good bacteria. They mentioned a no fiber diet, until flora was reduced, while taking in good fermented foods.

I'll skip all that and just hope the ACV and kimche gets me back on even keel. If not I'll "nuke" my guts with the liquid fast. Been using it over a decade and it works like a mother fucker! But damn, not eating whole foods for two weeks SUCKS!

I had the same issue. You can try cutting out processed sugar, dairy, and wheat for a month or two and take a good probiotic with it. Taking coconut oil(2-3 tbsp a day) with this will also kill any bad bacteria like H.Pylori which causes upset stomach. For probiotics, the ReNewLife line is a good one.

[Image: attachment.jpg9345]   

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Aliblahba - 01-05-2013

My gut is starting to regulate just from the ACV and coconut water. I picked up coconut oil yesterday and last night got all drunked up and scarfed down a bunch of kim chi. That stuff is amazing drunk food. [Image: banana.gif] I'll hold off on the probiotic unless it takes a turn for the worse. Thanks for the info iwin.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - ComebackKid - 01-14-2013

How much ACV is it best to take/enough?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Balkanite - 01-14-2013

I take a shot of it with a cup of water

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - ComebackKid - 01-14-2013

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:29 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

I take a shot of it with a cup of water

Is shot about 40-50 ml?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 01-15-2013

2 tablespoons is what was decided by us earlier in the thread. It's somewhere in here.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hencredible Casanova - 01-15-2013

Quote: (10-23-2011 12:55 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Ive seen ACV pills in health food stores, anyone tried these? Do they work as good as the real stuff?

I just bought some ACV in pill form so I can take it with me on flights.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - thegmanifesto - 01-15-2013

I just threw an Ed Hardy shirt and skinny jeans into my washing machine with some apple cider vinegar and out came this:

[Image: 399259_563010367046656_173235843_n.jpg]

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 01-15-2013

Damn G sorry to hear you ruined a good Ed Hardy shirt and some skinny jeans [Image: smile.gif]

Started getting a terrible sore throat today an guess what knocked it out... gargling with ACV baby

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - brock sampson - 01-22-2013

Quote: (10-22-2011 03:35 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

My dad takes 2 tablespoons in the morning, said it completely cured his arthritis.

This.

It really helped to fix my Grandma's hands.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - scotian - 01-23-2013

A few days ago I took my friend to this holistic yoga/detox thing in northern Thailand where she is paying an insane amount of money for a weeks worth of all natural healing stuff. I was reading through the brochure and instruction guide when I came upon something that I almost burst out laughing reading: each day includes two enemas of a concoction that consists of water, coffee and apple cider vinegar. They call it the "colema board enema system"

So there's another useful purpose of ACV, enemas!

For any of you interested in giving yourself a blast of ACV up the arse from the comfort of your own home, here's how, from a website (emphasis mine):

Ingredients:
1 to 4 tablespoons. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 to 2 quarts warm filtered water ( Mixing )
Water Temperature 103° to 107°Fahrenheit Warm water helps the colon relax so the enema may be retained the easier.
Directions:

Add solution to enema bag, mixing with warm filtered water to achieve the desired amount.
Hang enema bag about 24 in. above rectum. A good tool for this is the IV Stand for Enemas
If you need better flow control of the enema solution. The ramp clamp is a good option.

The left side position is the position most often used to receive take an enema.
Insert nozzle or rectal tube into the rectal opening. Always use a lubricant when the inserting anything into the rectal opening [anus] (Vaseline 13oz. Personal Lubricating Jelly, Astroglide, Personal Lubricant, K-Y Jelly Personal Lubricant). Many people use vegetable oil or olive oil as a lubricant.

Inject solution slowly, approximately one cup per minute (8oz.) and take as much as possible.
When the desired amount has been achieved remove the nozzle.
Lie in position for several minutes you can massage abdomen while waiting.

Hold the solution for 15 to 30 minutes.
If you cannot hold the coffee solution for the entire 15 to 30 minutes just move to the toilet and release.
After you have released the solution try lessening the amount of solution and repeat the enema again.

When you have held the enema for the required time move to the toilet and release the enema.

Massaging the abdomen while expelling the enema helps move the contents in the colon toward the rectum.

[/b]The best position for expelling your enema is squatting.[b] The squatting position puts pressure on your abdomen from your thighs.
In many countries, toilets are made so that people squat when they move their bowels. Squatting, supports the abdominal wall and the bowel as we bear down, this brings about an easier bowel movement.
People who use the squatting position tend to have fewer hemorrhoids, hernias, anal fissures, varicose veins and don't use as many laxatives.
The Welles Step is a tool that positions your body so that you are squatting when you sit on the toilet.

http://www.enema-health.com/apple-cider-...-enema.htm

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - thegmanifesto - 01-23-2013

Quote: (01-15-2013 05:54 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2011 12:55 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Ive seen ACV pills in health food stores, anyone tried these? Do they work as good as the real stuff?

I just bought some ACV in pill form so I can take it with me on flights.

How do you like these?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Praetor - 01-23-2013

Thanks for the advice men. I take it now in a 1/10 solution or 1/20 solution with water before bed and it's an excellent detox with great benefits. I'll give you a word of warning though - if you're going to take ACV in strong concentrations (50/50 with water or greater), be sure to rinse your mouth out with pure water afterward or brush your teeth or something because the acidity of the solution will erode the enamel in your teeth. I found some cases online where some guy went to the dentist and he had concluded that his enamel problems were due to the ACV - you can even use a straw to gulp the solution down so that it never even hits your teeth. Just some food for thought.