Roosh V Forum
Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Memorable text message exchanges with girls (/thread-6078.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - relo - 12-07-2012

This is post sex with a chubbier girl

Me:let's keep it real ash...
Her: what?
Me: lol you're a heffer. Its cute though.
Her 3 hours later: I really have no idea what to say to that.

Me: say you love it ( ;

Not recommended heh. Two days later " why would you wanna have sex with a heffer anyway?"

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Kickb - 12-07-2012

Sounds like Nigle Big Game game.

http://nigelsbiggameblog.wordpress.com/2...big-frame/

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Duke Castile - 12-13-2012

Ugh with my war agains Mixx I thought I'd better show you guys that I'm not COMPLETELY shiftless.

Banged my regular bottle girl during the day again before going to see this new girl I wrote about in the relationship thread

[Image: zi01e.png]

She texted this but I slept over with the new girl

[Image: egZoL.png]

This is me going over and the late this next morning, she was acting weird when I left so I just wanted to cover my ass

[Image: 8WmHX.png]

[Image: 4BuAj.png]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Kickb - 12-15-2012

This was a fun little exchange [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg9115]   
[Image: attachment.jpg9116]   
[Image: attachment.jpg9117]   

[Image: hamster7.jpg]

This is a pump and dump trying to not be a pump and dump.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - CaptainChardonnay - 12-21-2012

This is a girl I fucked and then decided to use as a model for my photography hobby.

AFTER CALLING HER

Me: Hey I'm leaving my house now. What's ur address?

Her: Oh hey it's a bit late to meet up now cuz I have to be at a gig at 5:00 [Image: sad.gif] can meet earlier tomorrow or the day after? I'm free those days too

Me: Tomorrow at 1?

Her: Perfect [Image: smile.gif]

NEXT DAY

Me: What s address?

Her: Good morning sir - my address is ___ ______ street van

Me: Cute, will b over in roughly 1h

Her: [Image: smile.gif] k

Me: What # do I buzz?

Her: Oh I have to come down brt

Me: K

AFTER PHOTOGRAPHING HER

Her: You better fucking send me those pics -- this was a collaboration and there has to be a mutual benefit or I am a legal assistant and I am sure I can look into some way that this situation would be illegal...you can't mislead someone into thinking your a professional photographer and then take nude pics of them and leave and get away with it... -- before when I've done this you send me the link -- and any I absolutely do not want you publishing I will let you know and then if I ever use them I have to put that you are the photographer and vise versa - my email is [email protected] -- thanks

RADIO SILENCE FROM ME... A COUPLE DAYS LATER AFTER I EAT THE MOST AMAZING INDIAN FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE

Her: I'm sorry about getting mad at you but I was kind surprised- and you should take it as a compliment that I actually thought you were cool and doing that... [Image: sad.gif]

Me: U can add me on drop box [email protected]

Her: K [Image: smile.gif]

Lessons to be taken:
1) Any woman working in the legal field will be a crazy bitch
2) Sometimes the best response is silence
3) Chicks are fucking stupid and will sometimes take your jokes too seriously.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Samseau - 12-21-2012

Quote: (12-21-2012 06:10 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

This is a girl I fucked and then decided to use as a model for my photography hobby.

AFTER CALLING HER

Me: Hey I'm leaving my house now. What's ur address?

Her: Oh hey it's a bit late to meet up now cuz I have to be at a gig at 5:00 [Image: sad.gif] can meet earlier tomorrow or the day after? I'm free those days too

Me: Tomorrow at 1?

Her: Perfect [Image: smile.gif]

NEXT DAY

Me: What s address?

Her: Good morning sir - my address is ___ ______ street van

Me: Cute, will b over in roughly 1h

Her: [Image: smile.gif] k

Me: What # do I buzz?

Her: Oh I have to come down brt

Me: K

AFTER PHOTOGRAPHING HER

Her: You better fucking send me those pics -- this was a collaboration and there has to be a mutual benefit or I am a legal assistant and I am sure I can look into some way that this situation would be illegal...you can't mislead someone into thinking your a professional photographer and then take nude pics of them and leave and get away with it... -- before when I've done this you send me the link -- and any I absolutely do not want you publishing I will let you know and then if I ever use them I have to put that you are the photographer and vise versa - my email is [email protected] -- thanks

RADIO SILENCE FROM ME... A COUPLE DAYS LATER AFTER I EAT THE MOST AMAZING INDIAN FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE

Her: I'm sorry about getting mad at you but I was kind surprised- and you should take it as a compliment that I actually thought you were cool and doing that... [Image: sad.gif]

Me: U can add me on drop box [email protected]

Her: K [Image: smile.gif]

Lessons to be taken:
1) Any woman working in the legal field will be a crazy bitch
2) Sometimes the best response is silence
3) Chicks are fucking stupid and will sometimes take your jokes too seriously.

Wait, wait, wait, what the hell?

Did you end up sharing the pics with her? She's borderline!

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - TheMan - 12-21-2012

Quote: (12-15-2012 10:02 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

This was a fun little exchange [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: hamster7.jpg]

This is a pump and dump trying to not be a pump and dump.

[Image: lol.gif] Awesome

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Thatdude - 12-22-2012

Not an el mech exchange by any means but we gotta start somewhere right?

[Image: rlzgi.png]

[Image: Fu2IL.png]

Haha talk about a fucking hamster

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - bojangles - 12-24-2012

haha love that

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - esperar - 12-24-2012

Quote: (11-17-2012 08:45 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Got a monster of a hamster text last night. Went out last Wednesday with this girl for the first time who was a real hard ass with shit tests which I breezed through, and we arranged to meet up again last night for drinks. I changed the plan at about 4pm yesterday afternoon and said we're going to a bar where my mates are for his birthday, she agreed.

Met up, got to the bar, she was laughing at my jokes, holding on to me and kissing me all night. Everyone could tell she really liked me. We all walked to get some food later on and she stopped me in the street away from the others to kiss me etc etc. Anyway, we got to a kebab shop, she ordered a taxi home and I was going to my mate's all confident in the next time we met up I'd get the lay (she invited me over next week when she gets into her new place to cook for me). Her taxi got there, I walked her outside and kissed her before she got in and that was that. 15 minutes later I get this text:

"Just a heads up, don't think we'll be seeing each other again. Let me think on it and I will text you in the week".

I didn't reply.

Half an hour later:

"I just got home. I'm not even going to play games, I don't want to see you again. It was only our second date and it showed no consideration for what I'd like, how I'd feel, getting to know me, doing something nice, making me comfortable and even in the end making sure I was safe - you left me to get a taxi home without even checking I had the money to cover it. Just because you can put on a facade, does not make you a man. A man, alpha, beta, whatever form, still pays attention, puts in effort, protects and provides. You did none of those. Good luck in your search, if this is how you treat women, especially on a second date. I'm not what you're looking for."

Hahaha. Any suggestions of a reply welcome.

A picture of a flaccid penis.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Matt3B - 12-26-2012

Quote: (12-24-2012 04:48 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2012 08:45 AM)MattC Wrote:  

Got a monster of a hamster text last night. Went out last Wednesday with this girl for the first time who was a real hard ass with shit tests which I breezed through, and we arranged to meet up again last night for drinks. I changed the plan at about 4pm yesterday afternoon and said we're going to a bar where my mates are for his birthday, she agreed.

Met up, got to the bar, she was laughing at my jokes, holding on to me and kissing me all night. Everyone could tell she really liked me. We all walked to get some food later on and she stopped me in the street away from the others to kiss me etc etc. Anyway, we got to a kebab shop, she ordered a taxi home and I was going to my mate's all confident in the next time we met up I'd get the lay (she invited me over next week when she gets into her new place to cook for me). Her taxi got there, I walked her outside and kissed her before she got in and that was that. 15 minutes later I get this text:

"Just a heads up, don't think we'll be seeing each other again. Let me think on it and I will text you in the week".

I didn't reply.

Half an hour later:

"I just got home. I'm not even going to play games, I don't want to see you again. It was only our second date and it showed no consideration for what I'd like, how I'd feel, getting to know me, doing something nice, making me comfortable and even in the end making sure I was safe - you left me to get a taxi home without even checking I had the money to cover it. Just because you can put on a facade, does not make you a man. A man, alpha, beta, whatever form, still pays attention, puts in effort, protects and provides. You did none of those. Good luck in your search, if this is how you treat women, especially on a second date. I'm not what you're looking for."

Hahaha. Any suggestions of a reply welcome.

A picture of a flaccid penis.

Lad you're well late. She's still liking the stuff I update on my Facebook every now and then though hahaha. She still wants it.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - esperar - 12-26-2012

Yeah, but you can use this on another girl who pisses you off.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - bojangles - 12-27-2012

do the BMS gig Matt, text a pic of your cock, no balls, just the cock.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - rationalize_this - 12-30-2012

Emech would be proud. Threesome probable?

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - WesternCancer - 01-03-2013

The chick I smashed on tuesday. First contact with her since. No reply maybe she died.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Screwston - 01-06-2013

How do I do a screen shot with an Android phone?

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - relo - 01-06-2013

Hold volume down and power button

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Kickb - 01-06-2013

you might have to download the text messaging app "Handcent"

I used to have a droid and it couldn't take screenshots without that app.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - maccc - 01-06-2013

I'm trying to make this asian chick my girlfriend. Any advice?

[Image: gS8YR.jpg]

Quote: (01-06-2013 02:05 AM)relo Wrote:  

Hold volume down and power button
It's not working and I have Handcent app to for my texts. I'm on a G2 from Tmobile. I got a good text to post up [Image: angry.gif]

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - Kickb - 01-06-2013

to the left of the text box is a lightning bolt button. Press that and then scroll the menu in till you see "screenshot"

[Image: attachment.jpg9394]   

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 01-06-2013

Macc all those messages were in one day.. Try to chill a bit it will have a better effect.

Edit: All in one day starting very early in the AM. 6:00 Am is the strike out zone or desperate early bird zone.

[attachment=9397] [attachment=9399][attachment=9398]

I knew you'd like it mechanico. I was laughing at the confederate flag in her mom's trailer when she was sucking me up.

Memorable text message exchanges with girls - el mechanico - 01-06-2013

Quote: (01-06-2013 11:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

I knew you'd like it mechanico. I was laughing at the confederate flag in her mom's trailer when she was sucking me up.
Tell her your grandma gave you 20k to open a nail salon then post her reply. I will advise from there and maybe get you laid somehow. Yes I love this stuff!!