Roosh V Forum
How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: How to get laid on okcupid like a boss (/thread-3601.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Smitty - 08-19-2011

Does anyone pay attention to the woman's preferred age range?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - JofSuperman - 08-19-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:01 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I think I'll just try what Superman does, and fool around with my profile and try it on out of DC girls.

Thats the way to go. It's like having a freebie of women to test out on rather than burning out all the cute girls trying to craft high converting messages. I'm currently testing out my messages in Austin, Texas.

Somethings that I picked up while doing these tests, where that Black girls in LA and Cali are feeling your boy and message me first on a higher rate than elsewhere so far. Rather interesting, looks like I need to visit the west coast.

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:26 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:21 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 01:14 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 12:29 PM)Menace Wrote:  

How many girls do you message with a given strategy before you decide it doesn't work? I'm trying a custom short response strategy on POF right now, but it's not as effective as might have hoped (of course it could be other shit in my profile that's not helping).

It's not like a certain "strategy" works flawlessly with all women and others score nil. Every woman is going to respond in a different matter.

These days I think of the canned opener as kind of dead as women on the net has heard so many copypasted lines that they can sense quickly when you're just going shotgun.

The advantage of the canned opener is that it gets a girl to look at you. Some girls will think, ok, I know he shotgunned this, but he looks pretty cute, his profile's funny... Maybe the success rate is 5-10%, but you make it up in volume and time per contact slashed.

I've also noticed, with both canned and targeted openers, plenty of girls will laugh and write back, but really have no interest. It's like opening a hottie at a bar with a great line - she may laugh, but that doesn't mean she likes you.

Bingo. Attention getter, that's the point. Most attractive women get dozens, or hundreds of emails a day. You HAVE to stand out, then woo her with your profile and messages. I've probably sent about 300 first contact messages since then too.

I've mastered the art. My schedule this week (Accountant tonight):

[Image: 375534684.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCK...rceAUkM%3D]

Met all but Hot Mess on OKC.

I’ve been doing 1-5 dates a week since February (53 first dates this year so far)

http://hokieblogger.com/?p=2231

All but 1-2 dates lasted at least 2 hours. Avg 4 hours from beginning of date. Shortest was Old Yeller which was about two. Average $$ spent was about $24 per date (~$1200 total and a cost of $92 per notch); mostly attributed to bill splitting & pre-gaming.

Of actual dates:

7 were first date bangs
5 were second date bangs
1 was a third date bang

That’s 13/50 or 26% and doesn’t count SNL’s/non-dates. All through OKCupid. That's for you online dating haters/deniers.

The thing most of these chicks have told me about their bad dates is that guys are A) needy, B) clueless, C) submissive/passive. All easy to remedy with game. Just be aggressive in going after the dates (via messages) once you've built some rapport. And by aggressive, I don't mean literally.

Damn. Those are big stats. I'm trying to get on that level. In due time.

Does any body know how long it takes to get accepted as a "Beautiful" person by OKC with a new profile?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 08-20-2011

I don't know the exact formula or conditions but I think it takes a certain amount of girls rating you 4-5 stars on quickmatch. A way to speed that up might be to get more profile views by updating your profile frequently and rating a bunch of girls high yourself.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - haywire - 08-20-2011

Quote: (08-19-2011 06:41 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

IGNORE IT. I've hooked up chicks who I was, in some cases 10 years out of the preferred age range.

Another thing to keep in mind is - Don't get intimidated. You might think she's outta your league and not message her, but if you do there's a chance she might surprise you with an over-eager reply message.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Smitty - 08-20-2011

Thanks haywire.
I've always hated filling out the profile information. Women tend to put so much g-damn information and expect the same from guys. Do you guys fill out each section with 500+ words? Sometimes short and sweet is better, no?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Chemical O - 08-20-2011

A quick aside, Okcupid is pretty good in other countries. I am in Vietnam right now and I have swooped some descent girls with it, like one poster said above, look at the ages a girl is looking for. I am 35 and I have gotten a better response from girls who are looking for older guys (ie..22-24 year olds who put their top age at 40 or older), and not girls looking looking for same age guys, but i think that applies to girls everywhere: a girl looking for the same age means entitled, brainwashed, feminist shrew.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Docter - 08-20-2011

Hm. So I asked a girl for her number on OKC and she said to add her on facebook, gave me her name etc.

I don't really use facebook. I have 15 friends, my closest guy friends and some family.

Not really sure how to spin this. I'd prefer to reframe it because I think facebook is fucking stupid, but maybe I should reconsider it for the sake of pussy.

Ideas fellas?

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Vicious - 08-20-2011

[quote] (08-19-2011 10:34 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

[quote='Menace' pid='83383' dateline='1313784109']
I think I'll just try what Superman does, and fool around with my profile and try it on out of DC girls.[/quote]

Thats the way to go. It's like having a freebie of women to test out on rather than burning out all the cute girls trying to craft high converting messages. I'm currently testing out my messages in Austin, Texas.

Somethings that I picked up while doing these tests, where that Black girls in LA and Cali are feeling your boy and message me first on a higher rate than elsewhere so far. Rather interesting, looks like I need to visit the west coast.

[quote] (08-19-2011 03:26 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

[quote='basilransom' pid='83312' dateline='1313778084']
[quote='Vicious' pid='83306' dateline='1313777650']

Does any body know how long it takes to get accepted as a "Beautiful" person by OKC with a new profile?[/quote]

Is this anything but a myth? I've never seen any confirmation of this by the OKC crew.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - evanb - 08-20-2011

I've been on okcupid for a couple weeks now. Am finding it easy to get dates, but then you need to be reallly aggressive in getting the lay on the 1st date, because the flake factor is sky high.

Also I'm finding it a bit tough to go in for the kiss on the 1st date, bec for some reason I get vibes that she would look at it creepy trying to "hook up" on a 1st date of a dating website. Its okcupid, not adultfriendfiner.

Dunno.

Work in progress.

Quote: (08-20-2011 08:34 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2011 06:41 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

IGNORE IT. I've hooked up chicks who I was, in some cases 10 years out of the preferred age range.

Another thing to keep in mind is - Don't get intimidated. You might think she's outta your league and not message her, but if you do there's a chance she might surprise you with an over-eager reply message.

Quote: (08-20-2011 03:01 PM)Docter Wrote:  

Hm. So I asked a girl for her number on OKC and she said to add her on facebook, gave me her name etc.

I don't really use facebook. I have 15 friends, my closest guy friends and some family.

Not really sure how to spin this. I'd prefer to reframe it because I think facebook is fucking stupid, but maybe I should reconsider it for the sake of pussy.

Ideas fellas?

Why not just tell her you don't do the facebook thing? I don't use it and just tell them straight up that I don't have an account (no interest in updating a status all the time and giving the world a window into my life). Works for me.

Quote: (08-20-2011 04:20 PM)evanb Wrote:  

Its okcupid, not adultfriendfiner.

Exactly. If you're not feeling the vibe, why blow it? Wait for a second or third date. If you're playing with below average women, then yea it's not worth the extra time/money. But there is absolutely no shame in having to go on at least two or three dates before you get some play.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - evanb - 08-20-2011

[/quote]

But there is absolutely no shame in having to go on at least two or three dates before you get some play.
[/quote]

True. But with okcupid it's also easy to spread yourself too thin. I make a rule for myself to go on a second date over a new 1st date. So it's a juggling act of cancelling on some girls, rescheduling, keeping track etc. I write a draft in my email on my phone which I update daily as to whom i need to txt abt a 2nd date, whom abt a 1st etc.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - haywire - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-20-2011 08:52 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

Thanks haywire.
I've always hated filling out the profile information. Women tend to put so much g-damn information and expect the same from guys. Do you guys fill out each section with 500+ words? Sometimes short and sweet is better, no?

I'd say don't write a thesis (like some girls do with a huge laundry list of what they want in a guy while being barely 6's themselves!), but don't make it short like a telegram either. An empty profile with just pics would probably not work, perhaps unless you're very goodlooking - I tried without any success. Though online is a lot more about the pics than real life, an interesting profile can definitely get you some leverage - like if you mention something like being good at salsa dancing, that can definitely get you some attention.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Riker - 08-25-2011

What do you put in the "first thing people notice about me"

I had "That I'm transparent" but I realize now that its kinda lame. I was thinking of putting "That I'm a bad ass" but I think it might be to try hard though I think its funny

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Caligula - 08-25-2011

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:38 AM)Riker Wrote:  

What do you put in the "first thing people notice about me"

I had "That I'm transparent" but I realize now that its kinda lame. I was thinking of putting "That I'm a bad ass" but I think it might be to try hard though I think its funny

Removed and sent PM. Realised OKC lets you search profiles based on phrases.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Dash Global - 09-05-2011

Making a profile on here right now.

Gonna see how useful OKCupid is in comparison to POF.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - el mechanico - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 12:35 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Making a profile on here right now.

Gonna see how useful OKCupid is in comparison to POF.
Are you in Korea? They have that there?
I can't do ok cupid for some reason.I think once you get used to pof ok cupid seems frustrating.
Try it and let us know.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - haywire - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 12:43 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I can't do ok cupid for some reason.I think once you get used to pof ok cupid seems frustrating.
Try it and let us know.

I have used both at the same time, so I can share what I felt about both - basically, pof gives you a slightly more "active" experience than okc. By that what I mean is, the reply rate is somewhat higher and the volume of fresh faces you keep seeing is definitely more on pof and to further aid that they have a "only show users I haven't contacted before" feature. Okc is kinda frustrating in this regard - you gotta keep doing "match search" and unless you tweak around with the filters it would keep showing old faces unless you hide each one individually.
Okc's upside is that it has better quality women than pof. On okc you'll find some really high value women(looks+status) while on pof you'll find some real low quality warpigs and skanks. Also, many women have accounts on both. Its funny coz I have been able to turn it around on the other site while losing it on one, with the same woman!

Lastly, okcupid has a much slicker interface and user-experience than pof(though I'm not sure if that really helps in the primary motive).

I'd suggest you have accounts on both - it's never going to hurt.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Pusscrook - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 01:21 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Try it and let us know.

I have used both at the same time, so I can share what I felt about both - basically, pof gives you a slightly more "active" experience than okc. By that what I mean is, the reply rate is somewhat higher and the volume of fresh faces you keep seeing is definitely more on pof and to further aid that they have a "only show users I haven't contacted before" feature. Okc is kinda frustrating in this regard - you gotta keep doing "match search" and unless you tweak around with the filters it would keep showing old faces unless you hide each one individually.
Okc's upside is that it has better quality women than pof. On okc you'll find some really high value women(looks+status) while on pof you'll find some real low quality warpigs and skanks. Also, many women have accounts on both. Its funny coz I have been able to turn it around on the other site while losing it on one, with the same woman!

Lastly, okcupid has a much slicker interface and user-experience than pof(though I'm not sure if that really helps in the primary motive).

Hay,

If I remember correctly ,on OK I thought you could type in keywords to narrow your search. Out of lets say 100 that respond to your profile, how many whores came thru with a fuck for you? I'm curious because I had no luck with those broke ass skanks either.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Gmac - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 01:48 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2011 01:21 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Try it and let us know.

Hay,

If I remember correctly ,on OK I thought you could type in keywords to narrow your search. Out of lets say 100 that respond to your profile, how many whores came thru with a fuck for you? I'm curious because I had no luck with those broke ass skanks either.

I've banged 9 girls from OKC this year alone, 1 from POF. [Image: dodgy.gif]

The former is much, much easier to find women. You just need a system. And personally, the "search" function doesn't do jack shit. There are much better ways.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - haywire - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 02:08 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Hay,

In general, stats say their is a 30% reply rate and broadly-speaking I have found this to be true(only counting the ones that reply positively). And further, I've found there is a 30% reply-to-meet-to-fuck rate, so that would mean you'll get to fuck 1 out of 9 chicks you approach. This is taking into account you're targeting both milfs and youngins, coz for the former the reply rate sometimes goes up to 40-45% and for the latter it could shoot down to 20-25%.

In my experience, unless you want it to become your full time job there is only one trick - mass message but make it look personalized. I keep the first couple of lines generic(but as original and refreshing as possible), and add a last line based on the profile in the form of a "PS"(which are further standardized based on the keywords). I don't bother reading the entire profile, just skim through it under a minute and look for keywords. For instance, if she says she likes dancing I'll add something like "PS: noticed you can shake a leg too. Think you can take me on sometime?"
And as a matter of fact, you don't even need this extra personalization effort in the case of milfs. Just come up with a half interesting generic message to get atleast a 20% reply rate.

Are you just targeting just milfs/cougars or younger ones also?

I may have not worded my last post correctly. I am not and refuse to play a clean game with pof or ok cupid.
Ok cupid is harder to do what kind of sloppy mess I am used to on pof.

I can't have a public profile online because I juggle too many FBs and date local girls which means if they can see my profile I feel that it lowers my value.
I will tell any girl that online dating is a joke and have never done it while I monitor all the local sluts with my fake profile...
When I see a target with my fake profile and get to know all about her then I will hit her with my real one. I'm armed by then and go in hard for the fuck.
It seems harder to do on ok cupid.. All the same girls are on both in my area pretty much anyway.

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - Pusscrook - 09-05-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 02:55 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Hay,

In general, stats say their is a 30% reply rate and broadly-speaking I have found this to be true(only counting the ones that reply positively). And further, I've found there is a 30% reply-to-meet-to-fuck rate, so that would mean you'll get to fuck 1 out of 9 chicks you approach. This is taking into account you're targeting both milfs and youngins, coz for the former the reply rate sometimes goes up to 40-45% and for the latter it could shoot down to 20-25%.

In my experience, unless you want it to become your full time job there is only one trick - mass message but make it look personalized. I keep the first couple of lines generic(but as original and refreshing as possible), and add a last line based on the profile in the form of a "PS"(which are further standardized based on the keywords). I don't bother reading the entire profile, just skim through it under a minute and look for keywords. For instance, if she says she likes dancing I'll add something like "PS: noticed you can shake a leg too. Think you can take me on sometime?"
And as a matter of fact, you don't even need this extra personalization effort in the case of milfs. Just come up with a half interesting generic message to get atleast a 20% reply rate.

Hay, you have that thing figured out! Wish I knew all of that when I was hunting on that site.
I just got tired of wasting my time hunting for what soothes my soul.

I'm just targeting whores who will render unto me what is rightfully mine and I needed new pasture. I have only been on AM a short time but I have a double date set up with me and my friend. One whore has an upscale salon ( she claims) but I already did the calculations on how many heads on average she would have to shampoo between tue- sat @ $65 a piece to make @ least 6 figures yearly. Color/processing runs 125 @ a minimum, but I broke it down to how often color would have to be applied per every 6-8 weeks. Other details were taken into consideration but I will pass her off to my friend as this latina lizard whore is a bit unpredictable and she smokes . The other one is a homemaker and I suspect she's just curious. Doesn't mention finances , but I have a hunch. Web cammed to check attraction, so far so good. My friend is not too game savvy and knows nothing of the cynical plot I have dedicated myself to doing ,so the poor bastard will serve the mission well by entertaining.

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:47 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2011 02:55 PM)haywire Wrote:  

Hay,

Hay, you have that thing figured out! Wish I knew all of that when I was hunting on that site.
I just got tired of wasting my time hunting for what soothes my soul.

I'm just targeting whores who will render unto me what is rightfully mine and I needed new pasture. I have only been on AM a short time but I have a double date set up with me and my friend. One whore has an upscale salon ( she claims) but I already did the calculations on how many heads on average she would have to shampoo between tue- sat @ $65 a piece to make @ least 6 figures yearly. Color/processing runs 125 @ a minimum, but I broke it down to how often color would have to be applied per every 6-8 weeks. Other details were taken into consideration but I will pass her off to my friend as this latina lizard whore is a bit unpredictable and she smokes . The other one is a homemaker and I suspect she's just curious. Doesn't mention finances , but I have a hunch. Web cammed to check attraction, so far so good. My friend is not too game savvy and knows nothing of the cynical plot I have dedicated myself to doing ,so the poor bastard will serve the mission well by entertaining.
Don't forget to add in the money she makes from all the old ladies that give up the pain meds for pennies for a little extra color.
You're killing me here! I hope you write a book about all this one day..

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss - rockdaspot - 09-06-2011

Quote: (09-05-2011 04:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I may have not worded my last post correctly. I am not and refuse to play a clean game with pof or ok cupid.
Ok cupid is harder to do what kind of sloppy mess I am used to on pof.

I can't have a public profile online because I juggle too many FBs and date local girls which means if they can see my profile I feel that it lowers my value.
I will tell any girl that online dating is a joke and have never done it while I monitor all the local sluts with my fake profile...
When I see a target with my fake profile and get to know all about her then I will hit her with my real one. I'm armed by then and go in hard for the fuck.
It seems harder to do on ok cupid.. All the same girls are on both in my area pretty much anyway.

I'm in a similar situation where I don't want girls I'm banging / trying to bang know that I'm online dating.

I love your fake profile x real profile idea. how to you keep your real profile on the down low from your f buddies though?