Roosh V Forum
Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Health: Apple Cider Vinegar (/thread-7518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Fujiwara - 09-12-2012

I'm still on Bragg's ACV, at least twice daily. Since I first purchased some, I haven't been without it in the house. GNC usually has a sale on it where you purchase one and the second is 50% off, so I just stock up.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Lucky - 09-12-2012

I've been drinking ACV since reading about it in this thread a month ago.

I feel a lot better, more energy and less lethargic throughout the day.

I find that I'm able to pull off sub 3-hour sleep nights and finish the day without a problem since I've started taking this along with vitamins and superfood green powder.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - WesternCancer - 09-12-2012

I met my soulmate in class this morning. Chick had this bottle of dirty looking water. I look at it and ask "uhh that doesn't look safe to drink" she replies with "oh haha its just ACV I drink it because blah blah blah"

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - amity - 09-13-2012

i've been taking ACV on and off for the last two months but it seems you need to be taking it consistently to notice any real results, also i don't think i was always taking the organic stuff, must watch out for that
but i have been taking zinc, fish oil and spirulina/hemp powder concoction daily and whilst i haven't noticed a huge increase in libido, i have noticed a change in the way women respond to me
i'm pretty sure i'm not imagining it
from women in the street or in shops, to the workplace to bars and clubs, i seem to get more looks and attention now and for those women i come into contact with, i can often sense some curiosity or interest on their part to find out more (about me)
and in myself too, i notice i'm touching women more, on the arm/shoulder, on the waist, innocuous touches perhaps, but somehow i feel more comfortable now mingling with women
i think this at least part due to the change in my diet and also my i would say increasing testosterone

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 09-13-2012

I want to try to take a shot of it instead of mixing it with water and honey. I have a feeling I'll puke though.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kickb - 09-13-2012

I wish it was possible to shoot up ACV.

Oh well here's another way to take it.

Buy some of this stuff [Image: 41ds7ySZbiL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-4,TopR..._SH20_.jpg]

Dilute your ACV in water per usual then squirt the drink mix into the concoction for a second or two. Stir it around and drink it.

The Mi0 takes the bite out of the ACV and you are left with a drink that almost resembles sweet tea with a tiny hint of ACV.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duke Castile - 09-14-2012

Ok I'm convinced and going to try this too. Jesus. I can barely keep up with everything....ACV, Zinc, Vitamin C, Arginine, Gallon of water per day, juicing veggies, Ortho care, Tangy Tangerine......Most of my day is going to be spent ingesting shit, the other half will be taking one

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Kickb - 09-14-2012

Don't forget the coconut oil.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Aliblahba - 09-14-2012

I've been out of ACV for awhile, and see a huge difference. Been dragging ass, sex drive is less, and my body feels toxic. Going to grab another bottle today, and get back on the regiment. Having access to coconut water helps, but it's not the same.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - canucktraveller - 09-14-2012

Quote: (09-13-2012 11:14 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I wish it was possible to shoot up ACV.

Oh well here's another way to take it.

Buy some of this stuff [Image: 41ds7ySZbiL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-4,TopR..._SH20_.jpg]

Dilute your ACV in water per usual then squirt the drink mix into the concoction for a second or two. Stir it around and drink it.

The Mi0 takes the bite out of the ACV and you are left with a drink that almost resembles sweet tea with a tiny hint of ACV.

yup, that's what i have been doing. But with crystal light instead.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Thomas the Rhymer - 09-16-2012

I tried some Apple Cider Vinegar and it gave me some pretty serious heartburn, felt pretty ill.

Guess I'll have to stick to zinc.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Nineteen84 - 09-16-2012

Quote: (09-16-2012 04:47 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

I tried some Apple Cider Vinegar and it gave me some pretty serious heartburn, felt pretty ill.

Guess I'll have to stick to zinc.

You didn't drink it neat did you? Try mixing it with a pint of water

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Architekt - 09-16-2012

I've been feeling the effects mildly, but the gas I get has gone from barely noticeable msot of the time to "I'm actually glad no one else is in this room right now.." Gonna up my dosage from just 1 shot in the morning to having an extra shot at night. Hopefully the stomach issues go away real soon. Might try eating Yogurt or something through the day, see if that helps at all.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Eddie Winslow - 09-18-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 01:09 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Ok I'm convinced and going to try this too. Jesus. I can barely keep up with everything....ACV, Zinc, Vitamin C, Arginine, Gallon of water per day, juicing veggies, Ortho care, Tangy Tangerine......Most of my day is going to be spent ingesting shit, the other half will be taking one

That's pretty accurate. Behold - the RVF Grand Slam Deluxe breakfast.

[attachment=7802]

Of course I take the extra Zinc, 5-HTP, and Vitamin C throughout the day so my kidneys don't fail [Image: puke.gif]

Also, tea tree oil if I wake up with something weird on my dick.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 09-18-2012

Quote: (09-14-2012 03:01 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Don't forget the coconut oil.
and Green tea.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Architekt - 09-19-2012

What kind of dosage are you guys taking? I'm doing about a 3/4 shot twice a day. I'm starting to feel the power, but will it increase if I up my dose?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 09-19-2012

i feel like the ACV will just dissolve all the other good things im taking.... maybe i will take them spread out thru the day or something

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - jdelisi - 09-19-2012

I honestly can't stand the taste of this stuff. I do half a shot with apple juice and water and that is all I can stomach.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Aliblahba - 09-19-2012

Quote: (09-19-2012 11:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

i feel like the ACV will just dissolve all the other good things im taking.... maybe i will take them spread out thru the day or something

I've wondered that too. I take at other times from vitamins and amino collagens.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duke Castile - 09-21-2012

I've been on ACV for about a week. I notice I have LESS gas when I take it. I've also been using the 1 parts acv 5 parts water for after shave and to cleanse my face before putting on the powdered vitamin c/lotion mixture I use. Skin is looking great. I do have more energy but my job has me working some funky hours so sleep has been kinda fucked. I'm taking this stuff for life.

As far as it dissolving other vitamins I don't think that is the case, if anything I think the enzymes in the ACV make them more absorbable/available to your body.

I'm looking at this regimen for the RVF nutrition extravaganza. For example (assuming you taste isn't an issue)

Add the ACV and vitamin C to your fresh juice recipe/raw green food drink/tangy tangerine.

Green tea before a workout.

Take the Arginine and coconut oil with the protein shake after workout.

Zinc and other vitamins with solid meals.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - markus - 09-23-2012

Quote: (04-09-2012 09:15 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

I just started on ACV this morning after reading this thread. Really interesting because it sounds like (especially with the mother) a concentrated version of the hippie fermented tea Kombucha.

The Kobmucha concept is that the acidity or alkalinity (whichever it is) kills all of the crap in your body and aids in digestion while the probiotic bacteria that can survive in that stuff and ferments it (see "The Mother" aka The SCOBY aka bacteria and yeast culture) establishes in your digestive tract once the acidic Armageddon is over.

If it is the same concept:
Kombucha vs. ACV pros are: Tastes alot better, you can make it at home

Kombucha vs. ACV cons are: You need to drink alot more

add effects note: Between the taking of ACV and writing this post my body sounded the 'mega dump now' alarm

Our blood is naturally alkaline (somewhere between 7.35-7.45). The idea is that when our blood becomes too acidic it is more susceptible to illnesses and diseases. Drinking acidic, fermented drinks like ACV and kombucha help to alkalize our blood keeping is healthier in general. They are also full of live cultures and amino acids which help our bodies absorb food.

I've read that ACV is especially helpful with absorbing protein. I recently started drink 2 oz of ACV diluted in a small glass of water every day. I'm going to try mixing it with honey and drinking it after workouts along with a protein shake. Has anyone else tried this?

Kombucha is definitely a great alternative. Has anyone had any success making it at home?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Screwston - 10-01-2012

Anyone know if it's safe to slip some in your pet's water bowl?

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Duke Castile - 10-01-2012

Quote: (10-01-2012 01:35 AM)houston Wrote:  

Anyone know if it's safe to slip some in your pet's water bowl?

It's safe as long as your pet will actually drink it. If not you may wind up dehydrating him.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Hotwheels - 10-02-2012

I've read that ACV is recommended for dogs with skin problems.

Health: Apple Cider Vinegar - Cr33pin - 11-09-2012

im starting back on this today

anyone still using it as part of their daily routine? still seeing benefits?