Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 04-23-2015

Maybe I'm missing something because West Michigan is the unofficial 'interracial dating capital' of the world

It's as common as lemonade in the summertime

I get in my moods from time to time, but personally I've had my fill of white chicks so let's take it back to the baseball card days

I will gladly trade you two cute white chicks for a banging Indian philly

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Joga Bonito - 04-23-2015

When is that MDP podcast dropping though? The streets are hungry.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MdWanderer - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 10:47 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Hmm, that doesn't sound likewhat he was talking about. It sounded like he was saying being a light-skinned black man is a disadvantage?

I was answering his second question on why black guys go for white women. I forgot to cut the first part out of his post.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RougeNoir - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 10:58 AM)Gottastayhigh Wrote:  

White girls are easy..

Im from the south. They aren't hard by any means

last two chicks I fucked were white..

What part of the South? Are they 7s and up? Break this shit down.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 04-23-2015

Most black men date mostly black women. In the south where I live, I see black couples and families everywhere. I just think that due to the nature of this forum, it attracts a disproportionate number of guys who are dissatisfied with the women in their market.

Black dudes who are into black women and have it together have their pick of women.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 05:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Most black men date mostly black women. In the south where I live, I see black couples and families everywhere. I just think that due to the nature of this forum, it attracts a disproportionate number of guys who are dissatisfied with the women in their market.

Black dudes who are into black women and have it together have their pick of women.

That is true. Sisters can sometimes have it pretty rough when it comes to game options.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 04-23-2015

Lol, the amount of white worship in this thread is hysterical

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 07:52 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Lol, the amount of white worship in this thread is hysterical

Thing is the more people in general(not just blacks especially IRTs and some of the hardcore suave Latin players who should look at those fine babes of their race) need to stop putting white girls on the pedestal. They are missing the equivalent level of girls of other races. Saw this fine black babe on the right just right now at the coffee shop I'm at. Willing to bet she's going to give me less shit than an equivalent level white girl when I approach her(a bit of an overexageration as girls down South in general don't give the bitch shields some of you guys elsewhere describe).

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 04-23-2015

^^^ She's black? Looks mixed to me. How'd your approach go?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 08:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

^^^ She's black? Looks mixed to me. How'd your approach go?

She's black. Turns out we met before when she was starting up a new sorority and was advertising for it. Thing is I was in a shit mood that day so I just took the picture of her with her friend that she asked for. She then assumed I was part of the Greek crowd(frat/sorority crowd) as I party occasionally with them and wanted me to advertise. Apparently she remembered that I told her "Sure ya go fuck yourself". Kind of hard to come back from that one.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 04-23-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 12:02 PM)Joga Bonito Wrote:  

When is that MDP podcast dropping though? The streets are hungry.

Recorded Tuesday night, will drop this weekend or sooner.

Most black guys in Canada date white girls or anything that will give them play. Some parts of Canada brothers are all over the native girls.

The sista in the pic above is attractive, I guess the term is WB.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 04-23-2015

Respect to Moma and Rudebwoy

Enjoyed chopping up game with ya'll dudes

Ya'll some cool brothas in my book

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 04-24-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 05:33 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think its a little more complicated than this. Athlone used to post collegiate level lectures on the extreme hypergamy of US black women, which myself and many other posters cosigned heavily . If you have your shit together career wise AND have that often spoken element of SWAG, then yes you will do well with top quality black women. But US black women the 8-10s are more likely to feel they deserve the NBA players and rappers or thugged out pretty boy types.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 04-24-2015

^^^ Yeah, the ones that look like video vixens are tough to get at unless you're a top dog. But nonetheless I still see a ton of average black women with average black men. These dudes don't look like ballers or anything. They're just regular dudes.

Because the average black American woman isn't that great, it pushes the value of the hot ones through the roof. I think that's the source of the hypergamy. A beautiful, fit, feminine, pleasant, soft-spoken black American woman is truly a unicorn.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 04-24-2015

Who actually wants to deal with those Diva/Video vixen types? They look so plastic with the fake asses, boob jobs, drawn-on eyelashes and other things they hardly appear human. I won't front like a lot of them aren't naturally pretty, though.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 04-24-2015

Quote: (04-24-2015 12:57 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Who actually wants to deal with those Diva/Video vixen types?

Uhh...me? [Image: dodgy.gif]

http://www.worldstarcandy.com/candy/49470

[Image: tard.gif]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 30somethingdude - 04-25-2015

Quote: (04-23-2015 10:18 AM)Moma Wrote:  

They also get them without too much effort! Jof Superman and Hencredible are DC natives and they seem to pound white lizards at frequency!

Jof Superman is an interesting character because he was running fake sugar daddy game online and banging lots of white chicks before he got caught and had to take his website down. I'm not sure if you can call that real game in the traditional sense of the word. That's not a criticism of him, as I liked visiting his site. JofS would put up videos of himself pounding hot white girls desperate for a sugar daddy, and it showed you how thirsty some women are.

It would be interesting to interview him now that he's not running that scam and has to game women normally.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 04-25-2015

Speakeasy, I notice you said that the lizard in that pic just posted looked mixed and not black but that doesn't matter in America or does it?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - speakeasy - 04-25-2015

Quote: (04-25-2015 06:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Speakeasy, I notice you said that the lizard in that pic just posted looked mixed and not black but that doesn't matter in America or does it?

It's a weird issue here. Society generally sees black-white mixed people as "black" like they do Obama. But I've dated mixed girls that insist on being called biracial and get annoyed that half their heritage is being denied by having to choose one side over another.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 04-25-2015

Speak easy nailed it. Technically they're "mixed" but when the doors are closed and the mics are off they're black people to a majority of the American population. Old standards run deep. There are some unfortunate casualties of this way of thinking (a lot of hispanic people, for example), but that's just how a lot of people think.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 04-25-2015

It won't matter in 50 years...as America begins to shift demographically
and more people have parents who are either immigrants and from different races:

What Americans will Look like in 2050:
http://mic.com/articles/87359/national-g...-beautiful

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 04-27-2015

Here is the podcast with MDP (enjoy!):

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 04-27-2015

Quote: (04-25-2015 08:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It's a weird issue here. Society generally sees black-white mixed people as "black" like they do Obama. But I've dated mixed girls that insist on being called biracial and get annoyed that half their heritage is being denied by having to choose one side over another.

Yea but are you dating/slamming the lizard for her complexion or her attitude? If you want black lizard with white attitude, why not date middle class black lizard from white community or straight African lizard?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - el mechanico - 04-27-2015

Quote: (04-27-2015 05:17 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2015 08:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yea but are you dating/slamming the lizard for her complexion or her attitude? If you want black lizard with white attitude, why not date middle class black lizard from white community or straight African lizard?
In actual reality society sees your color first but decides what you are based on the way you present yourself especially your speech.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 04-27-2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...es-on.html

I saw this earlier this morning.
And thought it was interesting.
And Australian Newscaster made a sly remark on these two twins.. implying the white one got the good looks.

I've never really heard much of this type of talk out of australians.
Minus the whole Aborigine (stolen generations ) ect.

i would still smash both.. at the same damn time
[Image: 2612C66B00000578-2974869-Same_same_but_d...975565.jpg]