Roosh V Forum
Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Life (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! (/thread-9489.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Cincinnatus - 11-28-2012

How many of you guys shop online for clothes? It's pretty much the only place I shop anymore except for white t-shirts, boxers, and socks. Once you know your measurements it's pretty easy to get the right size (most of the time). I get a lot on Zappos.

Anyway, I took a few minutes to compile a picture of what I'll typically dress in any usual winter day:

[Image: msyozl.jpg]

I like to rep the Panthers because our local hockey team sends Florida its best players.

You can cop the Nike boots for $81.00 right now. Jacket is under $300.00

In the summertime this is my style:

[Image: 98f5s5.jpg]

Got a whole line of the shirts. Light and dark green, light and dark blue, orange, etc.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - lavidaloca - 11-28-2012

Florida Panthers jersey is silly. Jerseys should be worn to sporting events and by children in my opinion. The Nike boots look kind of goofy. The leather jacket looks good. The rest of it is tough for me to comment on as it depends on your look / personality.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - _GQ_ - 11-29-2012

Was looking through this thread and this post caught my eye:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9489-p...#pid141877

The point about the spread collar being a must is bad information in my opinion. The ideal collar type is one that fits the shape of your face. Spread collars look good on some, terrible on others.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Cincinnatus - 11-30-2012

I'm going to order at least seven of these so I can wear one every day:

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - WanderingSoul - 11-30-2012

Quote: (11-29-2012 12:52 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Was looking through this thread and this post caught my eye:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9489-p...#pid141877

The point about the spread collar being a must is bad information in my opinion. The ideal collar type is one that fits the shape of your face. Spread collars look good on some, terrible on others.

I'm partial to buttondown collars. I've read it depends on the shape of your face. I have a round/oval ish face. I've read spread collars are good for oval faces, but not for round. I'm in the middle, so been sticking to button down collars.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - _GQ_ - 11-30-2012

I go with a semi-spread.

Edit: Just came across this website. Looks decent. Anyone ever tried it? Custom shirts for under $50 shipped seems too good to be true. There are a plethora of customization options offered too.

http://www.itailor.com/

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Belize King - 11-30-2012

I bought my first custom suit today. I am a bit nervous. It comes in on Wednesday. I'll post pics and ask what you think.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - WanderingSoul - 11-30-2012

Where did you get it from, TexasMade?

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Belize King - 12-01-2012

Locals out here in Kuwait. On the cheap too. 400 for a two piece English wool. If this comes out the way it want, I'm coppin at least two more before I leave country next month.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Belize King - 12-01-2012

Locals out here in Kuwait. On the cheap too. 400 for a two piece English wool. If this comes out the way it want, I'm coppin at least two more before I leave country next month.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Joga Bonito - 12-02-2012

Quote: (11-28-2012 04:17 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

How many of you guys shop online for clothes? It's pretty much the only place I shop anymore except for white t-shirts, boxers, and socks. Once you know your measurements it's pretty easy to get the right size (most of the time). I get a lot on Zappos.

Anyway, I took a few minutes to compile a picture of what I'll typically dress in any usual winter day:

[Image: msyozl.jpg]

I like to rep the Panthers because our local hockey team sends Florida its best players.

You can cop the Nike boots for $81.00 right now. Jacket is under $300.00

In the summertime this is my style:

[Image: 98f5s5.jpg]

Got a whole line of the shirts. Light and dark green, light and dark blue, orange, etc.

Got a link to that red t-shirt in the second collage?

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Joga Bonito - 12-02-2012

For all the guys scrapping their current wardobe in an effort to step up their dress game here is a good link, that I drew from quite heavily.

Quote:Quote:

Part I: The CORE
+ 2 pair quality dark denim jeans.
Straight, relaxed, or skinny fit and one boot cut ( needed for dress shoes and boots). [$250]
Example: Sevens for All Mankind and Express/Levis (one top quality brand and one good less expensive good quality brand).

+ 1 pair of khakis/chinos/trousers
Flat front or pleated depending on your size. Navy or khaki. [$65]

+ 1 cardigan in a neutral color
Navy, black, or heather gray. [$50]
Example: Ralph Lauren, Lacoste.

+ 3 quality white or black t-shirts
V or Crew neck (whichever you prefer). [$35]
Example: Slight v-neck Calvin Klein or American Apparel.

+ 2 polos – 1 neutral 1 bright
Choose your favorite brand. [$125]
Example: Ralph Lauren and/or Penguin, one black one red.

+ 1 button-up
Any style, color, or brand. It should be one that you really like and it should coordinate with the colors of your other core items. [$55]
Example: 1 Sean John long-sleeve plaid button-up.

(*The shoes you pick for you core are totally up to you, they should reflect your style and they are potentially shoes that you could wear everyday with everything.)

+ 1 pair of casual shoes
Example: navy Vans, black Chucks, white Pumas, brown Sperry boat shoes, neutral colored moccasins, driver, casual oxford-type shoe. [$75]

+ 1 pair of dressier/less-casual shoes
Example: oxfords, wing-tips, mid or ankle boots, dressy pair of drivers, tassel- loafer, slip-on. [$135]

That is your core and it is timeless… meaning all of the above will never go out of style and can easily coordinate with any trend.

With these items you can create a variety of looks:
very casual: slight v-neck tee, dark denim jeans, and moccasins.
everyday living: polo, cardigan, dark denim jeans, chucks.
weekend relaxing: v-neck, cardigan, khakis, boat shoes.
dressier: button-up, cardigan, khakis, boots.
**[The prices above are just estimates that total to $790, but all of the items can be purchased for much less. For example, you can buy all of the above clothing at a store like Express using their monthly coupons and online or in-store deals for around $380: $150 of 2 pair of jeans, $40 for 2 polos, $50 for the cardigan, button up for $30, trousers for $80, and 3 t-shirts for $30. Then you can head over to a site like Nordstrom and look at their "Under $100" shoes and find Kenneth Cole dress shoes for $90, Converse for $30 which total $120. So you get all of the above for $500. ]

Part II: The DEFINING PIECES & SIGNATURES

+ 1 pair of colored skinny/baggy skinny jeans
Red, green, blue, or purple.
Example: LRG, Uniqlo, Levis.

+ 2-4 graphic tees
Choose your favorite type and brand. It should basically fit your overall look. If you have a dressier style then choose tees that would be the “dressed down” version of your look (if that doesn’t work then get a t-shirt from your favorite brand ex: Lacoste tee).
Example: Vintage (go to local vintage and thrift stores), funny, retro, etc.

+ 2 jackets (light coat)
A signature jacket and a neutral yet stylish jacket or light coat. Jackets can really set-off the look, it’s the frosting on a cake- the cake taste good without, but it taste even better with it.
Example: bright colored aviator jacket, vintage jacket, designer jacket like MCM, or sport coat.

+ 4-6 shirts/tops
In the style of you choice.
Examples: plaid button-ups, bright colored graphic tees, etc.- whatever gives you your look.

+ 3 pants/bottoms
In the style of your choice.
Examples: chocolate colored corduroys, light-washed jeans slashed at the knees, black jeans, black flat-front trousers, etc. (again, whatever gives you your look)

+ shoes
Choose a pair of shoes that are really hot to you, they can be sneakers or dress shoes or a hybrid of the two. These should be your “stuntin” shoes, the ones that really stand out and make your look.
Example: Limited edition Creative Reactions, Marc Jacob sneakers, Kanye West Louis Vuitton shoes, or a pair of Supras.

+ accessories
2 scarves, 2 hats (1 fitted, 1 fedora), 2 skinny ties, 1 pair of glasses.
Just like a jacket can be seen as the frosting on a cake, accessories are the sprinkles and toppings- they complete the cake. Choose accessories that enhance your look.
1 of these items should be signature, like signature pair of Oliver Peoples glasses or your signature damier LV bookbag, or a signature skull scarf.
Examples: scarves, glasses, buttons, suspenders/braces, ties, hats, pins, “manbag”. You should own all different types of accessories, but you will have more of one type of accessory depending on your look.

** This is also where you would include your dressy attire. Every man should own atleast one tailored suit in black or navy blue. A suit can cost you anywhere from $200-$2000 depending on where you purchase it.

The Urban Gentleman
The rest of the article is on this link.
http://www.theurbangent.com/2009/02/ward...ng-to.html

This list is from a site called Urban Gentleman and it fuses all styles together, so no matter how you define your style there's something to be found on this site.

Another good site is UpscaleHype.com, where they aggregate the best looks from stars. Search David Beckham, as he is the quintessential style icon.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Cincinnatus - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:38 AM)iWin Wrote:  

Yep! http://bit.ly/TB7wfE Under $10.00 each.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - tomhagen - 12-02-2012

edit

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Ringo - 12-02-2012

My usual look. Low profile, very easilly dressed up or down.
[Image: attachment.jpg8874]   

Quote: (12-02-2012 02:00 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:38 AM)iWin Wrote:  

Yep! http://bit.ly/TB7wfE Under $10.00 each.

Good look bruh.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - ElJefe - 12-13-2012

That was a terrific link.

The style is a tad-bit hipsterish for my taste, but I'm using this formula to order clothes now. Thanks!

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - YoungGunner - 12-14-2012

ringo do you have a link to the bracelet?

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Screwston - 12-14-2012

What about beanies? I've been wearing one because it's chilly but I like how I look in it.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Titan - 12-14-2012

Quote: (12-14-2012 08:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

What about beanies? I've been wearing one because it's chilly but I like how I look in it.

They are cool as long as you have an ovaled face and that it compliments your skin colour.

Haha also don't wear something like this

[Image: tumblr_lfgle5EtZU1qbg80vo1_500.jpg]

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Screwston - 12-14-2012

Quote: (12-14-2012 10:37 PM)Titan Wrote:  

They are cool as long as you have an ovaled face and that it compliments your skin colour.

Haha also don't wear something like this

[Image: tumblr_lfgle5EtZU1qbg80vo1_500.jpg]
I think that's I'mWaitingForTheMan [Image: tard.gif]

Light brown skin and I actually do have a round face and egg head. I just have a black one because I think black goes with everything? It's just a $1 beanie from Wally World.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Titan - 12-15-2012

Light brown skin and I actually do have a round face and egg head. I just have a black one because I think black goes with everything? It's just a $1 beanie from Wally World.

If you think you look well then you do, also i'll recommend you to check some pictures of men in beanies and to get an idea of how to wear them... oh yeah no-homo [Image: gay.gif]

By the way if you want step your beanie game up you should check the Empire beanies that are sold at zumiez. Last year I bought 4 of them in different colors and they are still holding pretty well.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Screwston - 12-15-2012

Quote: (01-26-2012 04:25 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I've see a lot of guys start wearing cool looking cross rosaries, even if they are atheist just for fashion. I bought a cool looking rosary by F. Nebuloni, and it gets a lot of compliments from females.

http://www.fnebuloni.co/

Mixx
Is anyone wearing rosaries? I got a black one to wear but don't know if I can wear with anything or what to rock it with.

Quote: (12-15-2012 12:13 AM)Titan Wrote:  

If you think you look well then you do, also i'll recommend you to check some pictures of men in beanies and to get an idea of how to wear them... oh yeah no-homo [Image: gay.gif]

By the way if you want step your beanie game up you should check the Empire beanies that are sold at zumiez. Last year I bought 4 of them in different colors and they are still holding pretty well.
Can you put up some good pics? Are the beanies with visors still in style? What about wearing a beanie with a short sleeve?
[Image: 20090813__visor_beanie.jpeg]

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Don - 12-15-2012

[Image: BkUSw.jpg]

simple and masculine.

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls! - Titan - 12-15-2012

Can you put up some pics?

Just search "beanies men" in google images and see what you like

Are the beanies with visors still in style?

Lol no, these days I only see middle-schoolers with those

What about wearing a beanie with a short sleeve?

That's a solid look I usually rock. Just throw a v-neck, some dark jeans, a grey beanie and your good to go.