Roosh V Forum
Official introduction thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+---- Forum: Newbie Forum (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-4.html)
+---- Thread: Official introduction thread (/thread-5605.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Official introduction thread - presidentcarter - 08-23-2012

Been lurking a while, read a few of Roosh's literary works. Happy to be here and ready to contribute.

Areas of focused (don't be too surprised): game, portuguese, travel, fitness, making stacks of cash.

I have a lot to learn...was an alpha beast in HS, betafied in college thanks to a LTR, and have been working my way back to the home team over the past few years.

Official introduction thread - TheMan - 08-24-2012

Hey,

I've been practicing and studying the tao of red-pill since back in 2006. Ironically[?], it was introduced to me by an ex who was a total slut but fell so head over heels in love [lust?] with me that she was convinced that I must have been using game for sure. So she contrived to have me meet her friend that she used to female wing for to see if I was legit. Of course being of the uninitiated, I passed with flying colours.

She later confessed this to me, and again having her doubts asked if I had not read "The Game" (of which of course she had her own copy).

That relationship ended as most AFC's relationships do but I was fortunate in that not only did I walk away with the motivation, but also [a road map to help me find] the tools. Thanks Slut, where ever you are. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Chat soon,

TheMan

Official introduction thread - Freddy_1 - 08-27-2012

Hey All,

Fred, 29 from Sydney. Well travelled,have been following Roosh for a while, am quitting work next yr and travelling for a long time. First stop Colombia for 6 months to become fluent in Spanish!

Official introduction thread - catalyst - 08-31-2012

Hey guys,

Been lurking for awhile since you can only sign up on the 1st. I'm originally from Singapore, though I have been studying in Canada for the last 6 years. Currently in a hick small town wrapping up a liberal arts degree. Will be graduating next year where I am pondering whether to move to Alberta to work in the oil sands.

I only became aware of the whole alpha/beta dynamics after going through too many cycles of being labeled as a really nice guy. I am a recovering beta, an aspiring alpha and I certainly have a lot to learn from the community.

Roosh, thanks for creating this blog/forum.

catalyst

Official introduction thread - Zmajche - 09-01-2012

Hi,

My name is Marco, 27, from Belgrade, Serbia. I am in this game since 2005, before I was able to pick up a girl without fatigue from the school. Later, when I got bigger competition I had to work more on my game. I am not satisfying with local girls, it need a lot of approaches to do something, and every year is more difficult, despite my game is improved, because conditions are harder. I have had bigger success in other Balkan countries, e.g. Croatia, Bulgaria and FSU.

I have the plan to try FSU, Latin and some Asian and African countries in the future and to live in the most profitable for me. [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh, I prefer your concept of finding a perspective country to others in which you only improve your game.

Official introduction thread - TheIndifferent - 09-01-2012

Hey players,

I've similarly been lurking for a while and it's great to finally be a member. I'm based in Boston and don't get to travel enough although I did recently make it to Montreal, which was as spectacular as everyone here suggested it would be. Great city.

I do well for myself with women but always looking to do better. Love the practicality of the people here and I'm looking forward to contributing to the conversation.

Great to be here.

Official introduction thread - JofSuperman - 09-01-2012

Been an on-and-off member of this forum for a while, but don't think I've officially introduced myself on here.

I'm originally from Africa, and have been in the Washington DC metro area for 10 years or so. Currently in Africa on vacation for the rest of the year.

I'm young, ruthless and full of cum! I also blog and record videos about my adventures and thoughts while in the game of life.

This forum is one of the few forums I care to read. Like minded cats with same aspirations. I am truly grateful for reading a post on here by Gringo and PartyTime about models in Argentina. It literally changed my life and the way I look at the game. I love you guys, no homo!

Feel free to drop me a line on my blog, twitter or youtube.

**proceeds to pop bottles**

Official introduction thread - BadWolf - 09-01-2012

Guy living in China... signed up to talk to the Canadian guy about the oil fields... will be going home eventually, would like to work out there when I do. Have so experience living abroad in about 7 countries. Used to be a PUA, gave it up when I started travelling and realized I no longer needed it.

Official introduction thread - Zmkarakas - 09-01-2012

Hello,

My name is Mert, currently a student in Istanbul. I discovered the game while browsing around for relationship advice. And I think Roosh gives better advice than most other cheesy PUAs. This summer i travelled to Malmö to try some daygame and was quite successful with it. Other than that im not so active in my country for obvious reasons.

This forum is a jewel, I'm happy to be a part of.

Official introduction thread - Matt-x - 09-01-2012

whaddup guys
I'm Matt, not such a newbie player but not as good as roosh and other veterans. Just posted my first thread, so i could really use some help!

Official introduction thread - All_That_Is_Man - 09-01-2012

Let me try this again since apparently I made an introduction post in the wrong thread. Anyway, I was surprised to hear that registration is open on only the first day of the month. That being said, I was anxiously awaiting this day for the sole purpose of joining the "Roosh V" community! I just joined this site today, although I've been an avid Roosh reader/follower for about a month now. I'm a single 25-year-old male (soon to be 26) residing in the Chicagoland suburbs, and I'm interested in travel, entrepreneurship, and getting women! I like what I see so far on this site, so I intend to be as active as possible in the future.

A_T_I_M

Official introduction thread - AlbertoDelMuerto - 09-01-2012

Alberto from Mexico City but living in London England.

Official introduction thread - Roosh - 09-02-2012

Welcome everyone!

[Image: banana.gif]

Official introduction thread - reino341 - 09-02-2012

yo, was heading out yesterday and somehow it occurred to me that it's the day you can sign up here so I did just that.

24 years old, been game-aware for a long time, but within 6 months I've made radical progress as a result of going out 4-5 days a week.

Official introduction thread - Bacchus - 09-02-2012

I'm 23. I've been reading the forum for a while, and now I want to contribute. I'm back in the US after some time abroad and am going to school again. My interests include poon, foreign languages, and jiu-jitsu.

Official introduction thread - Fornax - 09-03-2012

Hello all, I'm Fornax.

I've been archive-binging for quite some time ever since I found the "Sixteen Commandments of Poon" at Chateau Heartiste near the beginning of this summer. Soon after I discovered this site, and have been archive-binging ever since.

By the metrics provided at Heartiste, I am a "Lesser Beta;" I've always known I'm not good with women, but I haven't really had any quantifiable data on the extent of my betatude.
I'm a full time college student majoring in engineering and a full-time analyst. Before I went to college, I spent many, many months on night shift where I mastered many a video game and levels of WoW, read many books, and spent time on the various *chan boards. I have always "put the pussy on a pedestal," as my friends (unaware of game as a distinct concept or an area of study) have told me, and have had some meager measure of "success" with women, although it has become a running joke in my family that only crazy women are attracted to me.

That stops here. I have purchased both Bang and Day Bang, and am currently working my way through the latter. Removing the integrated circuitry fused onto the folds of my brain by the fem-centric society in which I live while overcoming the antisocial habits I have cemented over the years here at college is a difficult process from which I have yet to see any kind of positive results. The stinging rebukes from my male friends over the past few months as I make efforts to change my behavior in regards toward women and life in general have been the hardest assaults on my paradigm shift to reject, since I have stopped playing WoW to make time for reading and pulling my life together, and I have broken off contact with many of my female "friends," since, after repeated attempts to do things friends do together, they only seem interested in what I services I can provide them. Am I swimming in a sea of betas, or have I inadvertently insulated myself socially with people who share my beliefs about the innocence, purity, and reverence "deserved" for women? The road ahead is certainly going to be long and difficult, but I have time. I'm only 23.

Official introduction thread - 3agle 3yes - 09-03-2012

Quote: (09-01-2012 10:38 PM)All_That_Is_Man Wrote:  

...I was surprised to hear that registration is open on only the first day of the month. That being said, I was anxiously awaiting this day for the sole purpose of joining the "Roosh V" community! I just joined this site today, although I've been an avid Roosh reader/follower for about a month now. I'm a single 25-year-old male (soon to be 26)...

This pretty much sums up me as well. Glad to see there are many members on this forum.

Currently in the U.K. and will be contributing to the forums very soon...

Official introduction thread - Latenight - 09-04-2012

Hello everyone.

Official introduction thread - TravelHardcore - 09-06-2012

Hey all,

I'm 29, locally experienced but now getting more focussed on acting at an international level and setting up the lifestyle.

Late,
TH

Official introduction thread - brownman - 09-07-2012

Brownman jetting between Canada and the Arabian Gulf. Following this forum for almost a year now since I graduated from a school in the Midwestern US. Thanks to all the OG's who've posted some gems that have helped improved my life - will do my part and contribute soon.

Official introduction thread - mr thin - 09-07-2012

Hi also living in London, working 9-5 - want to learn how to get bangs when I want them rather than through luck!

Official introduction thread - derthal - 09-10-2012

Hello,

I'm 37, live in Poland, not so much experienced in game, had a few onities thorough my entire life (it's hard to cure one), rearrange my attitude towards many thing in life (especially women) and regularly working out for half a year now which is important to me because it makes me feel much younger and more confident.

derthal

Official introduction thread - captain kirk - 09-17-2012

Hellooo,

I'm 33 and from the South-East of England. I've been into game for 3 years or more since I became fed up and a Google search lead me to Neil Strauss' book & Game forums, then to Heartiste & other blogs. I've spent half my life either depressed (due to "shyness", then my wasted life due to "shyness") or in debt slavery (due to being depressed, mostly). This forum looks more fun than some of the others.

Official introduction thread - Nil - 09-17-2012

Hey,

I'm almost 24, born in Romania, but I'll soon move to Canada (got a job in Edmonton, not in the oil fields though). I've been travelling intensively until now, only throughout Europe, while living in 5 different countries. I'm actually new to the game, although I've had my share of success around girls, mostly due to the fact that I was always ''the foreign student'', wherever I went. However, I'm very keen on learning more and sharing my experiences with you guys. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring my contribution to the forum.

Nil

Official introduction thread - JohnGalt - 09-23-2012

I'm 36. I've read a lot, but haven't posted. I fall on the high side of the greater beta/lesser alpha range. Decent at approaching women within my circle with a natural cocky/funny vibe. At my best I can maintain this vibe through my interactions with women, I typically lose the frame when she's particularly good-looking and doesn't react the way I expect... quickly bringing out my beta neediness. I'm working on learning how to maintain frame, and implementing GALNUC naturally in my interactions.