Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-20-2011

Do girls doll themselves up over there, is this earthy look the norm, Roosh?

The Poland thread - Brian - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 04:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Is renting a car an absolute must, or can one get by on foot, taxis, public transportation? Do girls care if you drive or don't?

Mixx

In most Eastern European (and many Western European) countries a car is much more hassle and cost then its worth. I think even if you had a car it would probably be much easier to get around with it.

The Poland thread - mho - 07-20-2011

Slightly off topic, but I was just browsing some of your old posts Roosh, this one in particular: http://www.rooshv.com/the-thrill-is-gone

Are foreign women enough of a difference that the thrill is back?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-20-2011

The only people who have cars live in the suburbs. Don't see what you'd need one.

Quote: (07-20-2011 07:35 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Do girls doll themselves up over there, is this earthy look the norm, Roosh?

Doll. Even during the day. Complete opposite of Copenhagen. I interviewed two Polish women to teach me Polish, and they both arrived for the mini-interview in high heels with very nice clothing.

Quote:Quote:

Are foreign women enough of a difference that the thrill is back?

I think I was depressed when I wrote that.

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 03:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Here is a collection of what I would say are Polish 6s and 7s. This level of quality is everywhere. If you find these girls attractive, you will be in heaven. On the ground you'll find some 8s and a handful of 9s, but Poland is really dense with 6s and 7s.

So, is it conceivable for a guy with no Polish, above average looks, but without Roosh or Mixx game, to bang a girl like this every week and maybe an 8 once in a while?

The Poland thread - Vicious - 07-20-2011

Quote: (07-14-2011 12:00 AM)LostGringo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2011 09:27 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

he is now banned from entering the Shenghen Area altogether.

Did he not pay the fine? You have to overstay in Western europe (UK, Germany, Italy) AND not pay the exit fine to get banned.

This link covers a lot of over-stay scenarios written by a guy who seems to know his shit regarding the Schengen 90-day issue: http://www.vagabondjourney.com/travelhel...in-europe/

Hope it helps.

If you are however running a business overstaying is not favourably looked upon.

Couple that with having dozens of haters that can easily turn into informers from the info gained in this forum/thread the situation might be a little more dire.

Personally I wouldn't gamble it but to each his own.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-21-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 10:30 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

So, is it conceivable for a guy with no Polish, above average looks, but without Roosh or Mixx game, to bang a girl like this every week and maybe an 8 once in a while?

Maybe once ever 2 or 3 weeks if you have competent game and good logistics.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-21-2011

Poland is getting the biggest Roosh Boost ever....who doesn't have Poland on their radar for late Sept?!

The Poland thread - Hokie30 - 07-21-2011

"Here is a collection of what I would say are Polish 6s and 7s. This level of quality is everywhere
. If you find these girls attractive, you will be in heaven. On the ground you'll find some 8s and a handful of 9s, but Poland is really dense with 6s and 7s.

Note that even the chubbiest girl (image 3) is still thin by American standards." [/b]

Wow Roosh! It does look like "heaven". Any chance you can snap a couple street pics of good looking women instead of taking one's that appear from magazines..
Btw, #1 & #8 are definitely not 6-7, more like 8+

The Poland thread - Excelsior - 07-21-2011

Quote: (07-21-2011 12:20 PM)Hokie30 Wrote:  

To an American, maybe.

The Poland thread - vagabond - 07-21-2011

Has anyone been to Russia/Ukraine and Poland? Wondering how they stack up to Poland.

Quote: (07-21-2011 03:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

To an American, maybe.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-21-2011

I'm getting triangulation that Russia has hotter.

Ukraine I'm getting mixed feedback. Some say better than Poland, others say worse.

The Poland thread - Chemical O - 07-21-2011

Me likes the girl pics...will hit Poland next Spring...thanks R.

The Poland thread - Mage - 07-22-2011

I am from Eastern Europe myself and I am not impressed by this collection of photos at all. I like numbers 2 and 9 only, maybe 5 too, hard to tell from this kind of photo.

Much better chicks can be found in Poland

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-20-2011 07:44 PM)Brian Wrote:  

In most Eastern European (and many Western European) countries a car is much more hassle and cost then its worth.

True. Taxis are plenty, and cheap there.
Having a car, however, is a sign of status in Eastern Europe. Especially if it is not Daewoo Matiz.

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-19-2011 06:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Oh God yes.
If I were to rank some countries...
(hardest) Argentina -> Colombia -> Brazil -> Denmark -> America -> Iceland -> Poland (easiest)

Could you explain "easiness" here? Do you think it is easier to get SNL in Poland than in USA? Does it take less time to bang than USA? Or you're saying that it is easier to fuck the same quality girl in Poland than in USA?

The Poland thread - bengalltigerr - 07-22-2011

Roosh, will we see a Poland Compendium at the end of this year?

The Poland thread - K-man - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-21-2011 03:23 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

To an American, maybe.

I am not American, but still think these girls are hot, and a few of them are downright beauties.

The Poland thread - Magic - 07-22-2011

Roosh, Im polish and from my observations you have paradise here for a reason. You have strong game, and evrything play to your hand. You are tall and this important in Poland, dark but american and this is killing combination here and give you massive status. We generally like americans and our gilrs educated one love to speak english but they dont feel so confident when they speak and evrything seem to them more funny than it actualy is. You also find already two best cities in Poland with beutiful girls and without competition at all. Congratulation I think that you find your fishbowl where dark american guy have more advantage than blonde guy in Rio, enjoy! (I have to warn you that living long term in Poland espacially in winter may dissapoint, and you have check out also some some places where you been even more desired like lithuania for exemple!
Be respectful to our girls , and good luck, maybe i will go to Brazil to find my fishbowl too[Image: smile.gif]

I have a question and need help:
how can i pay workers from usa?

To be more specific I have company in europe and want to hire some people on provision( for example i have a client from spain or los angeles who is paying me 100 dollars for a service conduct by my worker in miami, he is going than to miami have a tour with my worker and he pay the worker 50 dollars, but he will pay me (50 on internet) and then another 50 to the worker when he gets there(that the worker keeps) I want to have like 10-20 workers working for me in diffrent cities in us how can i pay taxes? where can i found answers to this question

Thank you guys

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 09:15 AM)Magic Wrote:  

I have a question and need help:
how can i pay workers from usa?

To be more specific I have company in europe and want to hire some people on provision( for example i have a client from spain or los angeles who is paying me 100 dollars for a service conduct by my worker in miami, he is going than to miami have a tour with my worker and he pay the worker 50 dollars, but he will pay me (50 on internet) and then another 50 to the worker when he gets there(that the worker keeps) I want to have like 10-20 workers working for me in diffrent cities in us how can i pay taxes? where can i found answers to this question

Thank you guys

Pay the workers the same way the clients pay you. You send them the money via Paypal etc. You subcontract the work to them. They are not your employees. They are self employed. How they pay their taxes etc. is not your problem. That is their problem. Don't complicate matters when it is not necessary.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-22-2011

Roosh, how tall are you? I may not be tall enough at 5'11 (1.80m) if height is such a huge factor [Image: wink.gif] but, I'm still going!!

Mixx

And ofcourse Ukraine i agre strongly with naughtynomad if you know Where to go is heaven even in comparison, my grandfather goes there 30 years know in the row for vacation, and he fuck in your american standars a 8 evry second day there(but he know russian), Im telling you if you know where to is ten time better than Poland, problem with Poland is that most girls go away for 3 months in vacation and 6 months is no fucking sun and freezing, so you have 2-3 months left, personaly if what is true about blond guys im going to Brazil for sweet brazilian with sweet asses,

180 is good if you latin you will kill it completly, guys under 175 dont do good in Poland

The Poland thread - bengalltigerr - 07-22-2011

5'11 is a good height mixx! I'm only 5'7

Mixx you best bet is to go on vacation to see! Go to small city like miedzyzdroje fuck two girls a day and enyoy! My friends when they are going date 5-6 multiple girls in one week there and they are polish!