Roosh V Forum
The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread (/thread-41604.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - The Wire - 01-10-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 03:30 PM)Horus Wrote:  

[Image: 200.gif]

What? Not up to your standards when you were 16?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Dr. Howard - 01-10-2016

Quote: (01-10-2016 06:52 PM)The Wire Wrote:  

haha totally. My standards at 16 were "does it have tits"

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 01-11-2016

Correct. Not that I had high standards of course. I just don't remember aged high school teachers like this doing anything for me when I was 16. Remember that the MILF phenomenon doesn't exist among teachers.

Also, the shudder was mostly directed towards the two creatures on her flanks.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - The Wire - 01-11-2016

Quote: (01-11-2016 01:17 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Correct. Not that I had high standards of course. I just don't remember aged high school teachers like this doing anything for me when I was 16. Remember that the MILF phenomenon doesn't exist among teachers.

Also, the shudder was mostly directed towards the two creatures on her flanks.

I dunno. I give huge props to any kid thats able to fuck his teacher. Thats about a big of a score as you can get as a kid.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - JayR - 01-15-2016

Destrahan, the little Louisiana town that keeps on giving:

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2016/01/.../78839446/

WNB

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - alexdagr81 - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 10:51 AM)JayR Wrote:  

Destrahan, the little Louisiana town that keeps on giving:

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2016/01/.../78839446/

WNB

Female teacher and female student this time. Her dad has connections so she will get off.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - JayR - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 02:24 PM)alexdagr81 Wrote:  

Female teacher and female student this time. Her dad has connections so she will get off.

Oops, missed that the student was female. Need to read it all before posting next time.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 02:38 PM)JayR Wrote:  

Oops, missed that the student was female. Need to read it all before posting next time.

I think it still has a place in the thread. The main lesson from these stories is that while sexual predators are overwhelmingly assumed to be men, especially in the case of male teachers who are sometime cast under a cloud of suspicion, in reality women in charge of children are just as likely to be guilty of such offenses. The only difference is that in the case of female perpetrators, we have traditionally turned a blind eye.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Samseau - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 02:44 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2016 02:38 PM)JayR Wrote:  

I think it still has a place in the thread. The main lesson from these stories is that while sexual predators are overwhelmingly assumed to be men, especially in the case of male teachers who are sometime cast under a cloud of suspicion, in reality women in charge of children are just as likely to be guilty of such offenses. The only difference is that in the case of female perpetrators, we have traditionally turned a blind eye.

Because men and women are DIFFERENT. A young man getting experience from an older woman will be better for his next lover (although he risks developing an addiction to new pussy mentality), but a young woman getting experience from an older man is just corrupted, and less likely to becoming a good wife and mother.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 03:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Because men and women are DIFFERENT. A young man getting experience from an older woman will be better for his next lover (although he risks developing an addiction to new pussy mentality), but a young woman getting experience from an older man is just corrupted, and less likely to becoming a good wife and mother.

I agree 100%. However there is no place in any education system for teachers, either male or female, who overstep their professional boundaries to engage in sexual relationships with the students in the charge. Gaining sexual experience from a teacher in order to be better for the next lover is the kind of learning which can take place outside of school, and with someone who isn't charged with the responsibility of the child's academic development.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Gmac - 01-30-2016

A new one, and she looks pretty hot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...udent.html

[Image: 30B5BC7300000578-3423655-image-a-2_1454110335081.jpg]

^ Must be an oldie...

Looks like onset of Lindy West Disease has started to set in (note tattoo on right shoulder):

[Image: teacher.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - alexdagr81 - 02-09-2016

Another teacher accused of having sex with a female student

Quote:Quote:

A North Carolina teacher has been forbidden from seeing her own children after she was charged with having sexual relations with a 17-year-old female student.

The girl, a student in Fayetteville, North Carolina, said Laura Garrigus, 30, had kissed her and touched her inappropriately at home, in a vehicle and in a bathroom at an undisclosed location, the Fay Observer reported.

Garrigus, a married mother of three, has been charged with four counts of taking indecent liberties with a student and two counts of sexual offenses.

If she makes bail, she will be forbidden from seeing anyone under the age of 18, including her own children, ABC 11 reported.

'Do you understand that?' District Court Judge Cheri Siler-Mack asked.

'Not even my own children?' Garrigus asked.

'You will not be around any child under the age of 18,' Siler-Mack said.

Garrigus, who taught high school science at Cumberland International Early College, resigned in early December last year.

This is when the 17-year-old, who studied at the school, said Garrigus had inappropriate relationships with her.

Each charge against Garrigus represents a different occurrence between October and December.

'We want our kids to be in a safe environment where they can learn when they're in their schools and these types of allegations are certainly not providing the type of environment we're hoping for,' Cumberland County District Attorney Billy West told ABC 11.

Garrigus is due to appear in court again in March.

[Image: laura-garrigus-1-e1454960671233.jpg?qual...&strip=all]

[Image: laura-garrigus.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

[Image: laura-garrigus-5.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]

On this website the commenters are saying the accuser is lying: http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/laura-garr...ldren-mom/

It's not like the last one in Louisiana as the victim knew of a scar on the perpetrator's upper thigh she couldn't have seen if the other woman wasn't naked.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 02-09-2016

^^^^ make up bro!

[Image: l5-768x1024.jpg]

[Image: l13-768x960.jpg]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - jariel - 02-29-2016

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - alexdagr81 - 03-04-2016

Teacher I reported about last month now has a second victim come forward who is a male student:

A former Cumberland County teacher is facing more sex charges after authorities say an investigation revealed Laura Garrigus had an inappropriate relationship with an another student.

Last month, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office charged 30-year-old Garrigus with having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a student.

Investigators said that in early December, a 17-year-old female student alleged a physical relationship with Garrigus, who was a Cumberland County School teacher working at the Cumberland International Early College on the campus of Fayetteville State University at the time.

The relationship allegedly began in October 2015, but investigators said none of the alleged encounters happened on-campus.

Garrigus, who had been with CCS since 2010, was charged with four counts of taking indecent liberties with a student and two counts of sexual offense with a student.

During that investigation, authorities said they discovered a second sexual assault victim.

A new investigation revealed that Garrigus had an inappropriate relationship with a second early college program student on seven separate occasions between October and December 2015.

According to authorities, Garrigus met the juvenile for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Sheriff's detectives served arrest warrants on Garrigus Thursday for 13 new charges - seven felony counts of taking indecent liberties with a student by a teacher, and six felony counts of sexual activity with a student by a teacher.

Garrigus's bond has been raised from $150,000 to $325,000. She is scheduled to appear in court on the new charges Friday afternoon.

http://abc11.com/news/former-cumberland-...s/1230784/

She was shocked she couldn't be with her kids, LOL the nerve of this woman.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Belgrano - 04-05-2016

Even in light of the hilarious, unbelievable, bizarre or disgusting stories we've had in this thread so far, I think this one is something special:

Husband, wife arrested on similar sex with student charges

PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. — An Alabama husband and wife were both arrested this week on separate and unrelated charges of having sex with a student.

James Parker, 32, was arrested and booked 5:27 p.m. Wednesday by the Pickens County Sheriff’s Department, according to WIAT.

Earlier this week, his wife Charli Parker, 30, was arrested and charged with a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student under the age of 19 years.

“The incidents are separate and unrelated in place and manner of commission. None of the criminal sexual activity occurred at the school,” said Chris McCool, Pickens County District Attorney.

James Parker is a coach and teacher at Pickens Academy in Carrollton, Alabama, McCool said. The allegation involves a former female student, McCool said.

The charge against Charli Parker includes a male student, and the sex acts did not occur at the school, McCool said. Charli Parker’s arrest was the result of an investigation by the Pickens County Sheriff’s Department. She was a teacher and girls basketball coach at the same school as her husband.

An investigation is still ongoing according to authorities.

[Image: lol.gif]

Wonder what's the story here. Did they know about each other's antics? Was one spouse trying to get back at the other for cheating? And what ever happened to American teachers with impulse control and professionality?

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Horus - 04-08-2016

Link

A Hamilton high school teacher has resigned from her job after she allegedly performed oral sex on a Year 13 boy the same night as his school leavers' dinner.

The dinner was held in November and the teacher allegedly performed the act on the boy the same night, but not at the venue.

The schoolboy complained to the school but no action was taken.

A source said the student then presented a sworn affidavit to the school board.

The incident was witnessed by other students and it was widely discussed among senior students and on social media.

The teacher is now reportedly under investigation by the Education Council.

It is understood she went on sick leave at the end of 2015 and resigned this year.

The principal and board chair told Fairfax they could not comment on the matter, that it was inappropriate to do so while the investigation was ongoing.

Education Council spokesman Andrew Greig said the teacher "has undertaken not to teach" while she was being investigated.

"It would be improper and unfair to comment further because the investigation is active and we don't want to predetermine any outcomes."

The dude (who is above the age of consent in NZ) gets a hummer from his teacher OFF school grounds towards the end of his final year of high school, and then he complains to the school? The respect he gained from convincing his teacher to suck his dick has now been cancelled out by being such an enormous faggot.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - EDantes - 04-08-2016

Quote: (04-08-2016 12:39 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Link

A Hamilton high school teacher has resigned from her job after she allegedly performed oral sex on a Year 13 boy the same night as his school leavers' dinner.

The dinner was held in November and the teacher allegedly performed the act on the boy the same night, but not at the venue.

The schoolboy complained to the school but no action was taken.

A source said the student then presented a sworn affidavit to the school board.

The incident was witnessed by other students and it was widely discussed among senior students and on social media.

The teacher is now reportedly under investigation by the Education Council.

It is understood she went on sick leave at the end of 2015 and resigned this year.

The principal and board chair told Fairfax they could not comment on the matter, that it was inappropriate to do so while the investigation was ongoing.

Education Council spokesman Andrew Greig said the teacher "has undertaken not to teach" while she was being investigated.

"It would be improper and unfair to comment further because the investigation is active and we don't want to predetermine any outcomes."

The dude (who is above the age of consent in NZ) gets a hummer from his teacher OFF school grounds towards the end of his final year of high school, and then he complains to the school? The respect he gained from convincing his teacher to suck his dick has now been cancelled out by being such an enormous faggot.
Who knows? I think in a least one of these cases I've heard, the student tried to blackmail the teacher into giving him more 'action' when she broke it off with him.

Maybe this is one of those cases.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - samsamsam - 04-08-2016

^^^

"The schoolboy complained to the school but no action was taken."

Very troubling.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - tanner - 04-13-2016

Ethics teacher has sex with 16 year old student

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pa...-1.2597692

Pennsylvania teacher who taught ethics class repeatedly had sex with 16-year-old student in classroom

BY David Boroff /

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /

Tuesday, April 12, 2016, 11:52 AM
She could have used a crash course herself.

A 38-year-old Pennsylvania teacher who lectured students on proper ethics repeatedly had sex with a 16-year-old student in her classroom at Jeannette High School, cops said.

INDIANA TEACHER HAD SEX WITH 17-YEAR-OLD STUDENT IN HER HOME

Maria Chappell had relations with the male student in her car, at several locations in Jeannette as well as in the classroom where she taught English and a course called "Ethically Speaking," TribLive and PennLive reported.

Chappell also allegedly arranged a meeting in a hotel room where they spent the day in February. They both played hooky on Feb. 29, with the teacher picking up the student up close to his home, according to the TribLive.

They were together at the Holiday Inn in Hempfield, Detective Randall Gardner said in a complaint obtained by TribLive.

Maria Chappell was arraigned Friday on charges of having sexual contact with a student, corruption of minors and unlawful contact with a minor.
WPXI News 11

Maria Chappell was arraigned Friday on charges of having sexual contact with a student, corruption of minors and unlawful contact with a minor.

Chappell has been "removed" from her teaching position in the Jeannette City School District, Superintendent Matthew Hutcheson said.

"All appropriate steps are being taken to address this situation and to avoid future situations," he said in a statement to TribLive.

Principal Patricia Rozycki went to police after she became "suspicious due to some things that had been occurring at the school," TribLive reported.

Chappell and a male student admitted to school officials that they had relations, Detective Gardner said, according to TribLive.

TEXAS MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER ADMITS TO SEXTING STUDENT

Chappell had sex repeatedly with a student at the high school.
WPXI News 11

Chappell had sex repeatedly with a student at the high school.

She was arraigned Friday on charges of having sexual contact with a student, corruption of minors and unlawful contact with a minor. She is free on bail, but with many conditions, including electronic monitoring.

“The fact that the alleged victim is a child, I can't ignore that fact,” District Judge Joseph DeMarchis said during her court appearance, according to TribLive. "I'm moved by the fact that these allegations ... took place in a classroom, in a school. This wasn't out somewhere; it was in school.

"I'm looking at this total picture,” he continued. "Those factors bother me a great deal."

Chappell has taught in the district for 13 years. She is not listed in the school district teacher directory, but TribLive reported that she taught the ethics class to ninth graders.

She doesn't have a criminal record and is "a wonderful contributing member of society," defense attorney Jeff Monzo said. She will be back in court later this month.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Last Parade - 04-16-2016

It never ends! "English Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault of a Student: 'You're My Baby Boo!'"

[Image: domres-300.jpg]

Story below, bolded emphasis is mine:

A Wisconsin high school teacher is facing charges of sexual assault following an alleged sexual relationship with a student, including on the night of her husband's bachelor's party.

Sara Domres, a 29-year-old former teacher at the New Berlin West High School, was charged last week for sexual assault of a student by school staff following an alleged relationship with a 16-year-old lasting approximately ten months.

According to the criminal complaint, the sophomore was in Domres' English class, where they became fast friends, and texted each other frequently, the police report stated.

During their relationship, lasting between April 2015 and January 2016, they reportedly exchanged over 1,100 messages. One of the many text messages said, "I love being your baby boo. (heart emoji) run away with me!!! I want you forever," according to the criminal complaint.

According to the police statement, the boy was allegedly "a virgin prior to having sexual intercourse" with the teacher.

One of the counts she is being charged with was for an encounter in Domres' car in a park-and-ride lot in July, according to the criminal complaint. The boy was 16 at the time.

The other count she is being charged with responded to their encounter in a Motel 6, where she had paid for a single bed with cash, and it was discovered that the boy's phone was connected to the WiFi on the same day, authorities said.

According to police, a message was sent the night before: "You're extremely attractive to me!!! I can't wait for our night we are doing it no matter what!!!"

However, the boy as well as witnesses reportedly told the police that the couple had sex more frequently than the two instances. According to WISN, they even had sex on the night of Domres' now-husband's bachelor party.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Domres was married in August, in the midst of her relationship with the student.

The police report also said that the couple had passed handwritten notes "of a sexual nature" to each other. One of them allegedly read: "I want to do you (smiley face) NOW!!"

According to a police report, three juveniles reported the relationship on January 16.

Police later uncovered multiple Internet searches from the student's phone from the previous day, the police report stated. One was a Yahoo search for, "how to delete a sent snapchat?" Another was a google search for "what evidence does a judge need to charge a teacher with sexual assault."

The school had reportedly discovered the relationship sometime in January and she was immediately let go.

Domres was released on $1,000 bail following the arrest, on the condition that she has "no contact with victim/witness/and family members, New Berlin West High School, students or staff listed in the Criminal Complaint," the Wisconsin Circuit Court noted on their website.

She has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and her next hearing is on May 4.

Her attorney has not yet provided a comment.

Cucked by your wife-to-be on the night of your own bachelor party. That's rough.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - talvesh - 04-16-2016

http://fox6now.com/2016/04/08/documents-...d-student/

"The boy admitted to police, Domres sent selfies (to him) while she was on her honeymoon. At one point, the report says her husband caught the two hanging out in the parking lot of a New Berlin restaurant.

Friday, Domres' husband stood by her side -- they walked out of court together. Now facing one of the biggest challenges to their marriage -- time behind bars"

They just got married. Cut and run man.

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 04-16-2016

^^The husband:

[Image: teacher15n-2-web.jpg]

[Image: domres-2.jpeg?w=770&h=433]

Shave your beard bro.

[Image: 1099.gif]

You know what... Just go ahead and kill yourself

[Image: 827499.gif]

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - EDantes - 04-17-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 11:10 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

It never ends! "English Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault of a Student: 'You're My Baby Boo!'"

[Image: domres-300.jpg]

Story below, bolded emphasis is mine:

A Wisconsin high school teacher is facing charges of sexual assault following an alleged sexual relationship with a student, including on the night of her husband's bachelor's party.

Sara Domres, a 29-year-old former teacher at the New Berlin West High School, was charged last week for sexual assault of a student by school staff following an alleged relationship with a 16-year-old lasting approximately ten months.

According to the criminal complaint, the sophomore was in Domres' English class, where they became fast friends, and texted each other frequently, the police report stated.

During their relationship, lasting between April 2015 and January 2016, they reportedly exchanged over 1,100 messages. One of the many text messages said, "I love being your baby boo. (heart emoji) run away with me!!! I want you forever," according to the criminal complaint.

According to the police statement, the boy was allegedly "a virgin prior to having sexual intercourse" with the teacher.

One of the counts she is being charged with was for an encounter in Domres' car in a park-and-ride lot in July, according to the criminal complaint. The boy was 16 at the time.

The other count she is being charged with responded to their encounter in a Motel 6, where she had paid for a single bed with cash, and it was discovered that the boy's phone was connected to the WiFi on the same day, authorities said.

According to police, a message was sent the night before: "You're extremely attractive to me!!! I can't wait for our night we are doing it no matter what!!!"

However, the boy as well as witnesses reportedly told the police that the couple had sex more frequently than the two instances. According to WISN, they even had sex on the night of Domres' now-husband's bachelor party.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Domres was married in August, in the midst of her relationship with the student.

The police report also said that the couple had passed handwritten notes "of a sexual nature" to each other. One of them allegedly read: "I want to do you (smiley face) NOW!!"

According to a police report, three juveniles reported the relationship on January 16.

Police later uncovered multiple Internet searches from the student's phone from the previous day, the police report stated. One was a Yahoo search for, "how to delete a sent snapchat?" Another was a google search for "what evidence does a judge need to charge a teacher with sexual assault."

The school had reportedly discovered the relationship sometime in January and she was immediately let go.

Domres was released on $1,000 bail following the arrest, on the condition that she has "no contact with victim/witness/and family members, New Berlin West High School, students or staff listed in the Criminal Complaint," the Wisconsin Circuit Court noted on their website.

She has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and her next hearing is on May 4.

Her attorney has not yet provided a comment.

Cucked by your wife-to-be on the night of your own bachelor party. That's rough.
Hopefully the fiance fucked a stripper on his bachelor party

The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread - Leonard D Neubache - 04-17-2016

Wild stuff. Years too late I realised several of my high school teachers were hitting on me.

Physically I was obviously a worthwhile target, but mentally I was so Omega at the time that I never read the signs right.