Roosh V Forum
The Sweden thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Sweden thread (/thread-13464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-09-2015

Quote: (01-25-2015 05:02 AM)Tank_ Wrote:  

DealCloser,
Interesting report. I think it's clear that the culture is unfit for settling down there, but what about from the pure hedonish perspective...if banging hotties is the only marker of interest, how does Stockholm fare? How regularly did you bang hot girls there? Was it off night, day, or tinder game? How exactly did you adapt your game to the culture? More clown and less aggressive alpha game?

Don't be a clown. Feminism is alive and well in Stockholm so Alpha game will get you nowhere. That is who I am as a man and I field tested it for my first month and came up dry. I will now come on with a strong opener but tone it down to the boring Swedish guy style because that is what they respond to and I keep it fun. Stockholm has a crazy high amount of 10s but you are in competition against the Swedish men that they desire. Being a foreigner will not get you all the ass you think it will. I was banging hot chicks regularly but that is because I adapted my game. That will come from time if you live there. If you are dealing with a young Swede (18-22), there is a good chance you will bang her quickly. Once a hot Swedish chick has chosen you, do your best to get her out of the venue quickly but be subtle. Just make suggestions but let her guide you. remember, she wants to feel like she is in control. Yeah that feels backwards but that is how it goes. Women lead the men. All my game is night game while in Stockholm. Day game is a waste of time unless you get lucky and meet a foreign chick. Tinder is great in the summer.

I can do deeper into my game over PM if you want.

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-09-2015

Quote: (07-10-2014 05:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

The weather greatly facilitates any bangs right now. It's making season, girls are going crazy.

Fellas!!! Vicious is on point with this. I can't stress it enough. You only want to visit Sweden during the summer. The people(women) are far more open and you'll have a better time.

Don't forget to check out the ABBA Museum. hahahahaha

The Sweden thread - Patrickstar - 04-10-2015

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:56 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

Don't be a clown. Feminism is alive and well in Stockholm so Alpha game will get you nowhere. That is who I am as a man and I field tested it for my first month and came up dry. I will now come on with a strong opener but tone it down to the boring Swedish guy style because that is what they respond to and I keep it fun. Stockholm has a crazy high amount of 10s but you are in competition against the Swedish men that they desire. Being a foreigner will not get you all the ass you think it will. I was banging hot chicks regularly but that is because I adapted my game. That will come from time if you live there. If you are dealing with a young Swede (18-22), there is a good chance you will bang her quickly. Once a hot Swedish chick has chosen you, do your best to get her out of the venue quickly but be subtle. Just make suggestions but let her guide you. remember, she wants to feel like she is in control. Yeah that feels backwards but that is how it goes. Women lead the men. All my game is night game while in Stockholm. Day game is a waste of time unless you get lucky and meet a foreign chick. Tinder is great in the summer.

I can do deeper into my game over PM if you want.

I'm curious but can you show a picture of a "swedish 10". I wanna see if it's worth the travel to go there.

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-10-2015

Patrickstar, go for yourself.

The Sweden thread - godzilla - 04-10-2015

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:40 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2015 05:30 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Too often in convo I feel like I’m talking to a male friend rather than a chick

Would be interesting if you could elaborate that?

You must guide the convo with Swedish women. Keep it VERY simple and fun. They like feeling like they are in control and it's very easy to make them feel like they are. It's almost like they require it. Don't make a lot of eye contact with them either. You gotta ignore them bit. Swedish women know full well that foreign guys come to Sverige to chase them. You must make them chase you!

Just my experience after living there a year.

Def agree with the feeling in control part

The Sweden thread - The_Wonder - 04-11-2015

Is there much of a difference between Swedish and Finnish women? Do you have to employ a different kind of game with each?

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 04-11-2015

Patrickstar - I could show you a pic of a Swedish 10, what difference does it make! Yes of course it is worth a visit, downside it is not cheap.

Scandinavian game is the same in all countries I would assume. Cocky and funny does not work, be yourself and seem interested in what she has to say.

The Sweden thread - Patrickstar - 04-11-2015

Quote: (04-11-2015 06:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Patrickstar - I could show you a pic of a Swedish 10, what difference does it make! Yes of course it is worth a visit, downside it is not cheap.

Scandinavian game is the same in all countries I would assume. Cocky and funny does not work, be yourself and seem interested in what she has to say.

Well the difference for me is whether i wanna go or not. My experience with swedish girls have been limited but I haven't seen a swedish 10 yet and like you said sweden isn't very cheap. So I wanna make sure it's worth every penny. You can PM me if you want.

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 04-11-2015

Why do you need to see what a Swedish 10 looks like?

Sweden is a must visit, the quality of girls is higher than what you will see in North America.

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-12-2015

Rudebwoy, there is no denying that.

The Sweden thread - Patrickstar - 04-12-2015

Rudeboy, Like I said I've never seen one and there are mix reviews about the women in this thread. I just wanna make sure because according to roosh he wouldn't recommend going there and that the quality is "very low". And also looks are subjective so it's hard to take anyones word on how good/bad the quality is.

The Sweden thread - Pokerbaby - 04-12-2015

Quote: (04-12-2015 01:39 AM)Patrickstar Wrote:  

Rudeboy, Like I said I've never seen one and there are mix reviews about the women in this thread. I just wanna make sure because according to roosh he wouldn't recommend going there and that the quality is "very low". And also looks are subjective so it's hard to take anyones word on how good/bad the quality is.

I've been to Stockholm and I was disappointed. The problem isn't that there are no high quality women in Sweden, the problem is that you have to compare Sweden with other European countries. Sweden vs Poland, Russian, Norwegian, Icelandic, Dutch etc. Then you find out Sweden isn't quite all made out to be.

The Sweden thread - Porfirio Rubirosa - 04-12-2015

1. A picture of a Swedish 10 (if they exist; the existence of 10s in general is debatable) won't represent the Swedish population so there's no point in showing you a picture of one. If you still want to see one search for ''Swedish models'' or ''Hot Swedish girls'' on Google; telling people to Google things isn't normally recommendable but I think this is one of the cases where it is.
  2. Who on Earth said the quality of women in Sweden is ''very low''? If I recall correctly, Roosh said Americanisation has given birth to a few fatties but you can simply ignore those; they're cunts with an elevated sense of self anyway.
  3. As for political correctness and being cocky, I wouldn't recommend breaking with the societal norms. The mixed reviews you are referring to are caused mostly by this. Remember you're trying to be a player and fuck a few pretty girls not reform society. It's not like the Swedish Democrats and other political groups against what we would describe as political correctness haven't grown in popularity. The mixed reviews you are referring to are caused mostly by this.
  4. It's an expensive place; if you cannot afford it don't go but if you can I'd certainly recommend it but that's because I'm particularly attracted to Nordic-looking girls. I don't know what your personal traits are!
  5. Why are you asking someone for a picture of a Swedish 10 if their judgement will inevitably be affected by their personal tastes? Mate, just Google it or read a few articles on Roosh's blog and/or Return of Kings (ROK).

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-12-2015

The facial and body quality of Swedish women in Stockholm is very high. As much shit as I have talked about Stockholm, I can't deny the hotness of the women during the summer.

The Sweden thread - N°6 - 04-12-2015

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:40 PM)TheDealCloser Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2015 05:30 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Too often in convo I feel like I’m talking to a male friend rather than a chick

Would be interesting if you could elaborate that?

You must guide the convo with Swedish women. Keep it VERY simple and fun. They like feeling like they are in control and it's very easy to make them feel like they are. It's almost like they require it. Don't make a lot of eye contact with them either. You gotta ignore them bit. Swedish women know full well that foreign guys come to Sverige to chase them. You must make them chase you!

Just my experience after living there a year.

What do you think of the mid-summer's eve celebrations there?

Are they worth the visit?

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 04-12-2015

Quote: (04-12-2015 02:50 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I've been to Stockholm and I was disappointed. The problem isn't that there are no high quality women in Sweden, the problem is that you have to compare Sweden with other European countries. Sweden vs Poland, Russian, Norwegian, Icelandic, Dutch etc. Then you find out Sweden isn't quite all made out to be.

I am sorry some of those places you listed do not have higher quality women than Sweden, this is straight up trolling.
If we are talking about easier women, then yes Poland, Iceland and Norway are probably better.
Poland is known as the place to have a lot of butterfaces.
Iceland is a small country with a population of 250K, quality is better than North America but lower than Sweden. It is like comparing apples and pineapples.

TheDealCloser lives there, so I would go with what he says. I myself was there last summer, I suggest any male make that trip. Please go to the Stureplan on a weekend night and tell me the quality is low, that is in Stockholm for people that haven't been.

The Sweden thread - Satoshi - 04-12-2015

Quote: (04-12-2015 04:45 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

What do you think of the mid-summer's eve celebrations there?

Are they worth the visit?

Someone else asked about this before and I answered but now I can't seem to find the post. Anyway mid-summer is mostly a family holiday, Swedes go out to their vacation houses and celebrate with their relatives.

If you want to go during the summer I would recommend any of the summer cities like Visby (Gotland), Halmstad or Helsingborg.

Rubirosa, Of course the small few wont represent the whole but the point I ask was to see what a "swedish 10" looks like if there are any so I can decide to go or not because I'm not gonna go there trying to bang the average girls. There are also some guys that say that there are a "high" number of "10s", so I wouldn't think it be all that difficult to show one as I originally intended in my first post here.

It was Roosh that stated that the quality was "very low" when he went there. I think he posted it somewhere here on page 3 or 4. And like you said in #5 it's going to be affected by their personal preference so it's hard to see how good/bad the quality is. And that was why I originally wanted to see one so I can judge the women base off of my taste, so I can see if the trip would be worth me going.

The Sweden thread - Laner - 04-12-2015

Relevant:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12654.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25949.html

The Sweden thread - rudebwoy - 04-12-2015

Patrickstar - a Swedish 10 won't bother with a guy passing through with no status. You would be lucky to get close to one or entrance into the clubs/bars they frequent.

Are you getting 10s where you live?

Are you basing your opinions on what someone else has said! Why not formulate your own opinions.

The Sweden thread - Pokerbaby - 04-12-2015

Quote: (04-12-2015 11:40 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2015 02:50 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I am sorry some of those places you listed do not have higher quality women than Sweden, this is straight up trolling.
If we are talking about easier women, then yes Poland, Iceland and Norway are probably better.
Poland is known as the place to have a lot of butterfaces.
Iceland is a small country with a population of 250K, quality is better than North America but lower than Sweden. It is like comparing apples and pineapples.

TheDealCloser lives there, so I would go with what he says. I myself was there last summer, I suggest any male make that trip. Please go to the Stureplan on a weekend night and tell me the quality is low, that is in Stockholm for people that haven't been.

Trolling? I have the same opinion as Roosh. Is Roosh here trolling his own website?

I believe that a lot of the appreciation for Swedish women comes from their look of being tall, thin and blond (usually unnaturally) and having a great sense of style. But is there average face better than the average face of any other country in Northern or Western Europe? I don't think so. Of course I may have just been at the wrong club at the wrong time. I may have just been unlucky. But that's just the experience I had. When you factor in all the other fucked up shit about Sweden, it's easy to call the country overrated.

By the way, I have been to Poland many times. Never have I encountered a problem with "Butterfaces". There are many beautiful girls in Poland. So I don't always agree with Roosh either.

Quote: (04-12-2015 08:31 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Patrickstar - a Swedish 10 won't bother with a guy passing through with no status. You would be lucky to get close to one or entrance into the clubs/bars they frequent.

Are you basing your opinions on what someone else has said! Why not formulate your own opinions.

Of course, this applies to the heavy majority of guys regardless. Take the gaming community for example. Thousands of gamers, hundreds of guys with "good game" and still there isn't one person thats been able to back up with a photo when they claim to fuck a 9/10.

A better question is whether there are 10s at all. For me 10s don't exist. It would mean absolute perfection. The highest a girl could get would be a 9.5 for me. For me some Victoria Secret and SI Swimsuit models are what I call 9-9.5. So let me ask you now, are there actually a high number of absolute perfection "10s" in Sweden? Have you ever been with a real "10" or a woman that could make millions off of her looks? Like I said before I've never seen a "swedish 10" thus why I ask to see a pic since some guys claim there lots of them so it wouldn't be an issue to show one. I wanna see if there are actually lots of Victoria Secret worthy women walking down the streets of Sweden and that these ratings aren't just inflated.

And to answer your question no. It wouldn't be possible as the hottest girl I ever seen in person was a 9 and the hottest girl I ever banged was a 8. Now I fully admit that majority of girls I fucked are 7s. Now while they are hot, they're not world class beauties that could potentially make millions off of their looks alone.

Of course not. That's why I ask for a pic so I can form my opinion (about the women). It's easier then to fly over to Sweden and have my money wasted when I could of flown to somewhere else where there would be possibly hotter women.

The Sweden thread - TheDealCloser - 04-13-2015

Quote: (04-12-2015 11:31 PM)Patrickstar Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2015 08:31 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Of course, this applies to the heavy majority of guys regardless. Take the gaming community for example. Thousands of gamers, hundreds of guys with "good game" and still there isn't one person thats been able to back up with a photo when they claim to fuck a 9/10.

A better question is whether there are 10s at all. For me 10s don't exist. It would mean absolute perfection. The highest a girl could get would be a 9.5 for me. For me some Victoria Secret and SI Swimsuit models are what I call 9-9.5. So let me ask you now, are there actually a high number of absolute perfection "10s" in Sweden? Have you ever been with a real "10" or a woman that could make millions off of her looks? Like I said before I've never seen a "swedish 10" thus why I ask to see a pic since some guys claim there lots of them so it wouldn't be an issue to show one. I wanna see if there are actually lots of Victoria Secret worthy women walking down the streets of Sweden and that these ratings aren't just inflated.

And to answer your question no. It wouldn't be possible as the hottest girl I ever seen in person was a 9 and the hottest girl I ever banged was a 8. Now I fully admit that majority of girls I fucked are 7s. Now while they are hot, they're not world class beauties that could potentially make millions off of their looks alone.

Of course not. That's why I ask for a pic so I can form my opinion (about the women). It's easier then to fly over to Sweden and have my money wasted when I could of flown to somewhere else where there would be possibly hotter women.

Dude, you need to stop worrying about what others think are 10s. Just go for yourself and find out. If money is the issue, go to Serbia or Croatia. There are plenty of hot chicks running around there. I'm sure you will meet hot blondes and brunettes in Sweden but it isn't for everyone.

The Sweden thread - Dantes - 04-13-2015

Patrickstar,

You seem be an example of a trend in the travel forum in which guys have no intention of traveling to a country but clutter up the thread.

So you are saying that tens don't exist in
reality, but you will only travel to Sweden if
you have proof of their existence?

Go to Sweden and report back on your observations.

As for my observations, I just returned from a few days in Stockholm. It wasn't a gaming trip as I was traveling with a girl. However, based on my few days I found Swedish girls to be attractive and stylish. The men are well dressed but only seem to approach when drunk. Stockholm is one of the more expensive cities, so you need to bring a bank roll. Taxis and even the metro are expensive compared to other cities.

It's not all about blondes although you will find plenty of hot ones if this is your taste.
I haven't seen more hot Persian women anywhere.

The Sweden thread - Laner - 04-13-2015

Jeezuz man, just dont bother anymore.

I can tell straight away that you wont be getting close to 9.5's in Sweden. You are worried about cash, and that right there will take you out of the running.

Do you have sailing yacht game? Summer beach house game? A social circle where the guys from Spotify are having a BBQ at their house? No? Then forget about that level of talent in Sweden.