Roosh V Forum
The Joe Rogan thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Joe Rogan thread (/thread-47141.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Joe Rogan thread - loremipsum - 02-03-2019

Comment section is gold.
Hopefully more people are waking up to the fenceshitter Rogan.

The Joe Rogan thread - Dr Mantis Toboggan - 02-03-2019

Quote: (02-03-2019 05:55 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Heh.
MMA chick ditched "great boyfriend" who was also a MMA fighter, cause said boyfriend went out a tad too softly in a MMA bout... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

I read Forrest Griffin's book (dude is hilarious), he was talking about some local card he was in before he got famous--he's in the locker room getting ready for his fight and one of the guys from an earlier fight comes back in after winning, the girlfriend of the dude he had beaten shows up 5 minutes later wanting to fuck the guy.

The Joe Rogan thread - CynicalContrarian - 02-03-2019

^
I'd believe it. Anecdotal account or otherwise.

Quote: (02-03-2019 10:00 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

Comment section is gold.
Hopefully more people are waking up to the fenceshitter Rogan.

If you're talking about Rogan & Dorsey.
The current like / dislike ratio is : 6005 / 39,757

Wouldn't be surprised if that is the worst rating for any JRE.

The Joe Rogan thread - Leonard D Neubache - 02-04-2019

Dislike-ratios like that give me hope for the future.

The Joe Rogan thread - CynicalContrarian - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 05:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Dislike-ratios like that give me hope for the future.

Oddly enough. Seems Jack & Twitter HQ are not sending in any bot armies to counter the situation :

Like / Dislike ratio at the time of writing : 7467 / 47,789

Although, folk may be piling on for the mere sake of it, but I'd say it's deserved either way.

The Joe Rogan thread - aeroektar - 02-04-2019

Rogan if asked would probably tell us that all the dislikes came from a Russian troll farm, fucking fag.

That sound bite of him mockingly laughing at Nick Di Paolo for suggesting that CNN is brewing hatred in America and then doing damage control really tells you that Joe is either too fucking clueless to talk about anything serious, or more likely that his handlers have him supporting the agenda, probably by throwing goodies at him like cars and expensive toys for his man cave every now and then. Joe is a materialistic beta and is probably easily corrupted with shiny objects.

The Joe Rogan thread - loremipsum - 02-04-2019

https://www.infowars.com/watch?video=5c5...001f110485

Seems like the friendship between Jones and Rogan is over.

The Joe Rogan thread - budoslavic - 02-04-2019

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/joerogan/status/1092306598205112320][/url]

The Joe Rogan thread - rishboy77 - 02-04-2019

I like Joe....but really F* some podcasts are like 3 hours or more.

Anyways sometimes I listen at 1 & 1/2 speed depending on the guest.

The recent episode with Mike Tyson who talked about removing "ego" from his life was interesting.

The Joe Rogan thread - AneroidOcean - 02-04-2019

All of you guys expecting perfection from a guy who identifies as a classic liberal are just spinning your own wheels. There's plenty Joe gets wrong, but considering how fucking insane the liberal culture is where he lives and most of the people he interacts with he's far, far less of a SJW unreasonable petulant child like so many in his world. While not perfect his podcast is a welcome breath of fresh air and it's popularity has exposed so many NPCs to the opportunity to start to deprogram themselves I give it a two thumbs up. Call out his nonsense when he has it, sure, but write him off as a CIA plant? Nah.

The Joe Rogan thread - Laner - 02-04-2019

Yeah I am willing to be a bit more lenient with my opinions of the guy. He pisses me off a lot of the time, but I find he does more good than harm in the bigger picture. He talks, unedited, for 6 hours a day, four or five days a week. In front of tens of millions of people. Not sure too many could do this without the odd inconsistency.

The real problems with his show are still to come, when his big name, controversial guests use it as a platform to lie to the people. I think its already starting to happen, and I think this might be why we are seeing so many downvotes to the twitter guy.

The Joe Rogan thread - Mr. - 02-04-2019

We should appreciate Joe for what he is and nothing more. He provides a giant platform and unfiltered access to many interesting people that we would not otherwise encounter. For that alone, Joe should be celebrated. However, his personal ideology and commentary (while annoying) is irrelevant. The value of the podcast is separate from the man. Don't conflate the two and don't superimpose what you value about the podcast onto Joe himself. In doing so, we can enjoy and use what we value without being affected but what is irksome and worthless.

The Joe Rogan thread - heavy - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 01:39 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

All of you guys expecting perfection from a guy who identifies as a classic liberal are just spinning your own wheels. There's plenty Joe gets wrong, but considering how fucking insane the liberal culture is where he lives and most of the people he interacts with he's far, far less of a SJW unreasonable petulant child like so many in his world. While not perfect his podcast is a welcome breath of fresh air and it's popularity has exposed so many NPCs to the opportunity to start to deprogram themselves I give it a two thumbs up. Call out his nonsense when he has it, sure, but write him off as a CIA plant? Nah.

Totally agree, as the forum's self-proclaimed unofficial Joe Rogan ambassador here.

That said, as Leonard stated, "Dislike-ratios like that give me hope for the future."

Entire business is about free speech, which has been proven over and over to be a lie, slanted against the right. If you're going on Joe Rogan, you'd think you'd prepare to offer some information, and if you're Rogan, you'd think you'd prepare some informed (detailed) questions.

It was just a boring interview because there was nothing new or interesting presented.

Rogan has always pitched 90 mph fast balls to libs and screwballs and curveballs to conservatives. He brought his "let's be friends" attitude here, whereas with, say, Stephen Crowder, he was all fight.

I still don't understand how a person on the Right, small gov't, libertarian-ish type like me would swear off Rogan. He's still a huge microphone for all sorts of great information.

Quote: (02-04-2019 10:55 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

Yep.
Heh.
Some rather spicy language from ol' Alex in regards to all this.

"...little demon!"
"You revolt me..."

The Joe Rogan thread - Steve McQueen - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 07:01 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Yep.
Heh.

"...little demon!"
"You revolt me..."

What kind of person throws his friend of 20+ years under the bus for a few extra dollars that he doesnt even need. Alex is right on the money about this, any man who would kick his friend never mind his fellow man when he is down is no man at all.

The Joe Rogan thread - debeguiled - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-04-2019 07:15 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2019 07:01 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Yep.
Heh.

"...little demon!"
"You revolt me..."

What kind of person throws his friend of 20+ years under the bus for a few extra dollars that he doesnt even need. Alex is right on the money about this, any man who would kick his friend never mind his fellow man when he is down is no man at all.

I believe Jones also called Dorsey a shish kebab for Satan.

The Joe Rogan thread - SeaFM - 02-04-2019

Joe Rogan isn’t David Frost. He’s not an investigative journalist. It’s not his job to grill Dorsey on deplatforming or censoring conservatives.

He has long conversations with people. That’s it. Some are good, some are lame.

I couldn’t watch the entire thing because I found it boring as fuck. Jack Dorsey is just your run of the mill high tech nerd that won the lottery.

Joe has over 1000 podcasts. They’re not all going to be great.

Must be an odd thing.
If the CEO of Walmart has a grievance with an old buddy. We would never hear of it.
If Tiger Woods has a grievance with an old buddy; we'd never hear of it.

Yet when both guys have big, public platforms, everyone can hear about it. Even if the whole thing is just an attempt to garner attention.

The Joe Rogan thread - TheBulldozer - 02-05-2019

This thread is a mircrocosm of the current state of the forum and the men that post here.

You, in your parents’ basement with all of four rep points, are off to criticize someone who has put years of hard work into their own craft, because you feel they have “sold out” or whose views somehow don’t align with Saint Alex Jones. Get fucking real.

Rogan provides a reputable platform for both intellectuals as well as some one the most interesting people walking earth to share their long form thoughts. No one is asking me or you to agree with his or that person’s thoughts. You’re just as bad as the people you criticize on the left.

The Joe Rogan thread - The Catalyst - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-05-2019 01:51 AM)TheBulldozer Wrote:  

Rogan provides a reputable platform for both intellectuals as well as some one the most interesting people walking earth to share their long form thoughts. No one is asking me or you to agree with his or that person’s thoughts. You’re just as bad as the people you criticize on the left.

I notice people say this a lot. Same with "this country/the US would be the same if Hillary was elected"

Is that rhetorical flair, or do people actually believe this? I'm really curious. If people believe this then I think they have no idea how bad the left is.

The Joe Rogan thread - Zevs - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-03-2019 02:09 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2019 05:55 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Heh.
MMA chick ditched "great boyfriend" who was also a MMA fighter, cause said boyfriend went out a tad too softly in a MMA bout... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

I read Forrest Griffin's book (dude is hilarious), he was talking about some local card he was in before he got famous--he's in the locker room getting ready for his fight and one of the guys from an earlier fight comes back in after winning, the girlfriend of the dude he had beaten shows up 5 minutes later wanting to fuck the guy.

Somebody actually dated this foul bitch? Some men are desperate.
I have noticed that Joe loves the sound of his voice, cause every time he asks a question, the person getting interviewed never gets to answer it. Joe always cuts them off and babels on about shit.

The Joe Rogan thread - griffinmill - 02-05-2019

It's a shame Dorsey didn't say something to the effect of "I don't like getting high" or "marijuana should be criminalised" then we'd have seen Rogan asking some tough questions in this episode.

The Joe Rogan thread - rotekz - 02-05-2019

Delete - dupe.

The Joe Rogan thread - heavy - 02-05-2019

Quote: (02-05-2019 01:51 AM)TheBulldozer Wrote:  

This thread is a mircrocosm of the current state of the forum and the men that post here.

You, in your parents’ basement with all of four rep points, are off to criticize someone who has put years of hard work into their own craft, because you feel they have “sold out” or whose views somehow don’t align with Saint Alex Jones. Get fucking real.

Hmm...There are people and posts on this thread that inspire a similar visceral reaction in me, but, as the unofficial self-proclaimed Joe Rogan ambassador, I feel the thread overall is fairly well-balanced.

(I do understand your sentiments, and the forum is may be more bitchy than in the past...I think still think the forum remains fairly well-balanced overall. If I didn't, I wouldn't be on here.)

Your post didn't really state in any way what you felt about the Jack Dorsey podcast.

Edit:
Listening to the Rogan apology with Redban. This statement from the apology describes Rogan in a nutshell:

"Far left leaning ideology is in control of the narrative, and the other part gets pushed aside...that's a very bad situation for all of us."

That is quintessential Rogan. He is honest enough to state the facts, which is what we all love him for. What we don't like him for (more times than not) is the statement at the end, generalizing the problem instead of stating "and Jack Dorsey is part of the problem, since he is at the highest rung of social media ladder." He would say something like that to a conservative. He wouldn't say that for a liberal.

But that's the reason he gets Dorsey and Musk on. Because he prioritizes giving someone his mic before he prioritizes critical questioning (more for libs). So good for him. For being a liberal, he's one of the good ones.

That's the best we have out of Hollywood at his level right now, and it's still very valuable.