Roosh V Forum
What are your biggest red flags? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What are your biggest red flags? (/thread-43331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

What are your biggest red flags? - Mufasa - 11-15-2016

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:11 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:06 PM)LouEvilSlugger Wrote:  

- Divorced parents
- Social media presence
- Travels to fuckfest locations ie resorts in Jamaica and Mexico
- Guy/girl ratio in her social circle
- Tattoos/piercings

So which ratio is bad? Is it a red flag for you when she has lots of male friends? Or no male friends at all?

Quote: (12-14-2014 04:59 PM)memcpy Wrote:  

Lots of dude friends. That's one red flag I look for. When she is with me and constantly getting messages from other chode-orbiters.

Find out she drinks Tequila is another one. One girl told me she loves Tequila, and turned out just the way I expected. Sometimes I'll ask if they drink Tequila at clubs, and gauge their response.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Love that gif

What are your biggest red flags? - BigL - 11-15-2016

When she says she was raped on first or second date. It's such a turn off also.

What are your biggest red flags? - LeoneVolpe - 11-18-2016

Here's a far from exhaustive list:

. Raised by a single mother

Perhaps it sounds shitty to judge someone for something they can't control, but seeing as how people have a tendency to live what they learn, this detail can't (or shouldn't) be overlooked. After all, a person's parents provide the template for how they view relationships. Does having married parents guarantee you'll never have a bad breakup or divorce? Of course not. But it sure as hell doesn't hurt to have grown up in a nuclear family with a mother and father who love each other.

If a girl is raised by a single mother, it's very likely that mother "entertained" a revolving door of men, some of which may or may not have taken advantage of her daughter(s) sexually. Yes, it's horrible this kind of thing happens -- but it's not your job to pay for the sins of others.

I've heard it said, men raised without a father's influence tend to become effeminate, take male feminists and homosexuals, for example. Conversely, women raised without a father's influence tend to become masculine, which can present itself by exhibiting argumentativeness and rampant promiscuity. RVF'ers know all women "shit test" from time-to-time, but this type never seems to let up. Best to avoid them altogether, if possible.

. Has a lot of "guy friends"

This should be self-explanatory, but I'll throw in my two-cents anyway. At best, she's an attention whore that's insecure and craves male validation. At worst, she's an actual whore. Neither scenario is good, obviously. Any girl unwilling or unable to find another girl to be her friend should be a red flag in itself. Because women aren't typically attracted to other women sexually, they're able to see through each other's bullshit more easily than a man who often puts blinders on to a woman's flaws, especially when he wants to fuck her. If a girl isn't liked by her own gender, it usually speaks volumes for the kind of chick she is.

. Smokes/drinks/drug use

Your mileage on this may vary. If you live a party lifestyle perhaps you don't mind a chick who partakes in such vices. I, however, can't stand such a chick. Why? Well for one, smokers are, without a doubt, the worst kind of chicks to make out with. Two, few things on this Earth are more intolerable than a heavily intoxicated woman. Three, fraternizing with chicks who do (hard) drugs is just asking for trouble.

I don't mind if a girl wants to have an occasional drink, but it shouldn't be an everyday thing. Drinking should be something used to break up your routine, not be your routine. Women are already emotional creatures and, as such, don't typically need any help acting irrationally from alcohol, or what I like to call "bottled uncertainty."

You see, it's been said humans have two distinct yet contradictory needs -- a need for certainty and uncertainty. Too much certainty and people become bored and in need of excitement; too much uncertainty leaves people feeling anxious and fearful. You need both. Alcohol, essentially, is uncertainty in a bottle. You never quite know what's going to happen when booze comes out, which is part of its allure: Will you laugh? Will you cry? Will you get laid? Will you get in a fight? No one knows for sure.

I'm not trying to rag on alcohol. I mean, without a doubt, it's helpful in getting women into bed. So, it does serve a purpose as a "social lubricant" and used in moderation it's perfectly fine. It's in dealing with someone who doesn't know how to hold their liquor or when to quit that it becomes a real problem.

. Talks about exes/fuck buddies

If you ask a girl about her exes, that's one thing. But if she just voluntarily steers conversation toward them and starts discussing details of her sexual past without provocation, it's quite another. To me, it's just plain disrespect. When I go to a steakhouse, I don't want to hear about how they slaughtered the cow and prepared it before slapping it on my plate. I just want to enjoy it and put all thoughts of where it's been as far from my mind as humanly possible.

I can accept that a woman's had other partners before me -- but it damn sure doesn't make that "dish" any more appetizing, that's for sure.

. Doesn't work

I don't expect a woman to have a career. But unless she's raising children, she really ought to have some kind of job. Many women go straight from being cared for by their parents to being provisioned by a man (or a series of men). This lends itself to having no understanding of the value of a dollar. How can such a woman appreciate the hard work and sacrifice of a man's labor if they've never worked a day in their life? They'll likely not appreciate it anyway, but at least they'll have learned firsthand how difficult it is to earn money yet how easily it can be spent.

I say this in jest, but perhaps I could've simplified this list by saying, if it's got two tits, a hole and a heartbeat -- it's a red flag.

What are your biggest red flags? - crispytaco - 11-18-2016

As mentioned previously, When she tells you she wants it raw in your first date.

What are your biggest red flags? - SexualChocolate - 11-20-2016

1. If she's bi-polar or any other kind of disorder, anxiety where medication is needed.
2. Long, tat sleeve that really don't make any kind of sense in terms of meaning to her. Also, watch for tats around the wrist that cover up scars from suicide attempts (this happened very recently to me).
3. Daddy issues, specifically sexually abused or poor relationship with father.
4. Excessive drunkenness where she tells you times she's blacked and can't remember.
5. A past that includes hard, illicit drug use.
6. Fake tits, botox injections.

All of these hit home for me because I just had to release a plate that had the above concerns. I stuck my dick in crazy and paid for it with un-necessary drama. But it was SO MUCH fun while it lasted. Like mentioned before, it's just for fun, not a big deal. But anything LTR, move on!!

What are your biggest red flags? - Unchained - 11-21-2016

Quote: (11-20-2016 10:13 PM)SexualChocolate Wrote:  

1. If she's bi-polar or any other kind of disorder, anxiety where medication is needed.
2. Long, tat sleeve that really don't make any kind of sense in terms of meaning to her. Also, watch for tats around the wrist that cover up scars from suicide attempts (this happened very recently to me).
3. Daddy issues, specifically sexually abused or poor relationship with father.
4. Excessive drunkenness where she tells you times she's blacked and can't remember.
5. A past that includes hard, illicit drug use.
6. Fake tits, botox injections.

All of these hit home for me because I just had to release a plate that had the above concerns. I stuck my dick in crazy and paid for it with un-necessary drama. But it was SO MUCH fun while it lasted. Like mentioned before, it's just for fun, not a big deal. But anything LTR, move on!!

Oouch. Other than #3 and #6 all those apply to me. Good thing I'm a man.

What are your biggest red flags? - XXL - 11-21-2016

Y'all guys have no idea what you're missing... bi-polar, tatted above her ass rebellious bitch from broken home with sexual past and crazy semi suicidal personality is really something that every man has to try at least once. Insanely great sex. On repeat.

What are your biggest red flags? - puckerman - 11-27-2016

I'm surprised this one never came up: she constantly bad mouths her current boyfriends and ex-boyfriends. If she talks this way about the past ones, she'll talk about me this way as well. It also shows a lack of responsibility. It's always "his fault" when/if it fails. Here's a famous female who writes songs about them and calls them out by name:

What are your biggest red flags? - iknowexactly - 11-27-2016

some of the best red flags are the ones that show EARLY so you can eliminate the wasted time dealing with flakes or girls with mood disorders who get angry for no reason.

1) Slow responding to texts--24 hours later
Is spending time with other guys and can't interrupt, or may have job

2) Doesn't answer questions you ask in texts but simply used canned greetings
Q: "Where do you live?"
A: " How are you. "

Texting to other guys and can't keep track of who said what.

3) Take offense at ambiguous texts which you didn't mean as insults.

Q: "What are you doing tonight?"
A: "Why are you asking?"
Personality problems, paranoid.

4) Makes accusations out of nowhere- "You are here to fuck lots of girls?"
Wounded girl who went for players and doesn't know how to screen or control herself.

What are your biggest red flags? - Rocha - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-27-2016 12:05 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

some of the best red flags are the ones that show EARLY so you can eliminate the wasted time dealing with flakes or girls with mood disorders who get angry for no reason.

1) Slow responding to texts--24 hours later
Is spending time with other guys and can't interrupt, or may have job

2) Doesn't answer questions you ask in texts but simply used canned greetings
Q: "Where do you live?"
A: " How are you. "

Texting to other guys and can't keep track of who said what.

3) Take offense at ambiguous texts which you didn't mean as insults.

Q: "What are you doing tonight?"
A: "Why are you asking?"
Personality problems, paranoid.

4) Makes accusations out of nowhere- "You are here to fuck lots of girls?"
Wounded girl who went for players and doesn't know how to screen or control herself.

Making the assumptions of points 3 and 4, also means some problems on the guy side. Both of the situations are fairly easy to deal.

Q:Why are you asking?
A: Because I want to ask you out.

Q: You are here to fuck a lot of girls?
A: No, I am here looking for a unicorn

Keep it stupid and simple...

What are your biggest red flags? - nek - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-27-2016 10:57 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

I'm surprised this one never came up: she constantly bad mouths her current boyfriends and ex-boyfriends. If she talks this way about the past ones, she'll talk about me this way as well. It also shows a lack of responsibility. It's always "his fault" when/if it fails. Here's a famous female who writes songs about them and calls them out by name:

This is a great life lesson, understanding there's two sides to every story. Furthermore, I'd also add that you should avoid situations (long-term) where the family does the same thing, where their "little angel" can never be in the wrong.

What are your biggest red flags? - puckerman - 11-28-2016

On a more personal note, there is something else I consider a red flag. As a student and reader of Ayn Rand, I have found many of the women who are into Rand to be totally unfit for long-term relationships. The good part is that they do tend to love sex and feel little shame or guilt about sex. The bad part is that they are generally narcissistic, two-faced, somewhat dishonest, and very passive aggressive. Almost every woman who is into Rand thinks she deserves John Galt or Howard Roark, just by virtue of the fact that she reads Rand.

I've even thought of submitting article to this site about it: "Why Men Should Avoid LTR's With Women Who Love Ayn Rand." Incidentally, Rand herself basically married a man to avoid deportation. Then when she got famous, she started sleeping with another man.

What are your biggest red flags? - philosophical_recovery - 11-28-2016

Quote: (11-28-2016 11:09 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

On a more personal note, there is something else I consider a red flag. As a student and reader of Ayn Rand, I have found many of the women who are into Rand to be totally unfit for long-term relationships. The good part is that they do tend to love sex and feel little shame or guilt about sex. The bad part is that they are generally narcissistic, two-faced, somewhat dishonest, and very passive aggressive. Almost every woman who is into Rand thinks she deserves John Galt or Howard Roark, just by virtue of the fact that she reads Rand.

I've even thought of submitting article to this site about it: "Why Men Should Avoid LTR's With Women Who Love Ayn Rand." Incidentally, Rand herself basically married a man to avoid deportation. Then when she got famous, she started sleeping with another man.

[Image: rBYc4tkIeLCNy.gif]

You described the girl that sent me off to the dark corners of the internet, and eventually Roissy and Roosh.

What are your biggest red flags? - Naughty By Nature - 11-29-2016

Flat booty
Narrow hips
Acne
Vocal fry
Deep voice
Drug abuser (will pump and dump)
Cigarette abuser (will pump and dump)
Visible tattoos (will pump and dump)

What are your biggest red flags? - Foolsgo1d - 11-29-2016

Any woman who invites me round to their place off Tinder or a casual acquaintance and I fuck her. I don't picture myself dating someone like that.

What are your biggest red flags? - Repo - 11-29-2016

Kids.

What are your biggest red flags? - Sam Malone - 12-03-2016

Quote: (11-29-2016 04:54 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Any woman who invites me round to their place off Tinder or a casual acquaintance and I fuck her. I don't picture myself dating someone like that.

Are we talking hanging out with a Tinder match, and then going to her place ? Or foregoing any social settings and going straight there ? Assuming it's the second one, I think a big part of it is because it shows a display of bad judgement (on her part).

In a live game situation, you get the opportunity to build comfort. And there's the ability to have those 'moments' that can turn her on. Not so with a "come over" from a match with no prior meeting. That just gives off a straight up slutty vibe.

Reminds me of a POF story [Image: biggrin.gif]

Traded a few messages and eventually phone numbers with a divorced mother (they seem to be my niche, but that's another story). We texted each other a few times, over the course of about four days. After the second day, the text conversation is pretty sexualized from that point on.

By day four, she wants me to come over about 11:00 that night to bang. I was hittin' it raw within the first five minutes of my walking in the door..

While her kids are upstairs sleeping.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

She hadn't met me yet.. doesn't know my last name.. doesn't have my real cel number (but a Google voice number).. hasn't even spoken to me on the phone..

She, in all actuality, had no idea who the hell I was. And yet allowed me, a virtual stranger, into her home with her kids 30 feet away.

Sure, I can wrap my head around her need for a stiff one, but with the kids home ?

Talk about bad judgement.

What are your biggest red flags? - jabba - 01-02-2017

This doesn't apply to ONS. If you want to build a deeper connection with a girl, then these avoid these girls...

ADD

Entitlement

Somehow they like wasting your time.

Pattern of making very bad decisions in her life.

Lives in her own reality. No one "understands" her. Answers in philosophical terms when asked how she made important life decisions. Intentionally wants to be "different" to prove a point to others.

Thinks she's better / smarter than other girls.

Never admits she made mistake / Admits she made too many mistakes.

Never married / No Kids after mid-30's

Rents a ghetto house / apartment in 30's.

Doesn't know how to save money.

Poor career trajectory with a university degree. She will always be an educated poor woman, e.g. non-profit SJW.

Hippy mindset, because she doesn't have any money. Blames people who know how to build wealth.

Expects guys to pay for everything, because she's "old-fashioned."

Too much pride with little financial achievement.

Talk about traveling and living the good life when she has a shit job.

Expects to be spoiled by sponsors in order to travel.

What are your biggest red flags? - Rhyme or Reason - 01-06-2017

Quote:Quote:

Thinks life is about getting away with dishonesty

This is all women. The only variance is a matter of degree.

What are your biggest red flags? - TSC2295 - 01-06-2017

Tells you how she's "not a slut"/"only been with x amount of guys" completely unprompted. Haha ok.

Believes in unintelligible genders or sexualities.

Has a high pressure job with long work hours. I don't want to come home every night to some stressed out, alpha female cunt.

Has done party drugs in the past. A little bit of weed is ok though.

What are your biggest red flags? - Nater - 01-06-2017

I am not sure if "hygiene" red flags have been covered in this thread but here are some I personally look out for: Dandruff, ear honey and yellowish teeth. If she has one of these, the pussy might be rotten so make sure to wash it before you eat it gentleman.

What are your biggest red flags? - DigitalNomad - 01-06-2017

Colorful tats
Dreadlocks
Phone addict

What are your biggest red flags? - Nordwand - 01-07-2017

Drops a reference to her "Wild Years", when she hung out with all male groups.

What are your biggest red flags? - El Triste - 01-07-2017

Every girl has red flags if you look deep
enough. The question is picking girls
with red flags that can benefit you rather
than hurt you. I don't get involved with girls
who have the uncanny valley thing going
on, you know the whole Jodie Arias or Amanda Knox thing where they don't seem quite human. If a girl has a big emotional impact on me right off the bat that's usually a sign that
she's pushing my buttons so I RUN away. If she's dominant or doesn't like my personality or doesn't respect my boundaries or adhere to my dominance or if she stands up for herself she's not fun. If she's too frigid or shy I hate that shit because it's too much work so I casually may work on those projects but it's not something I particularly enjoy. Girls who require me to be a big fat square annoy me

What are your biggest red flags? - OCZ - 01-10-2017

This is find a very good indicator that a girl is promiscuous and not interested on any kind of commitment. If she is never with a guy in pictures ( with this I mean a guy clearly she dated), when it appears she has been single in her entire photo collection, when you clearly know its impossible. It says she hides her dates, she doesn't want other people to be able to trace into which kind of relationships she had. Lots of photos of trips with her girl friends, specially in boats/cars when is unclear if there is more people with them.